The Boy With The Shades

By BabyMsft10

Jacob Perez.. The boy with the shades... The boy that never talked... He looked as if he held a deep, dark se... More

The Boy With The Shades
Main Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
ATTENTION⚠️❗️
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Pissed...
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. Finale

19.

1.9K 86 23
By BabyMsft10

Jacob
The bell rang for lunch and without hesitation, the entire class darted out before letting the teacher complete his sentence.

Me on the other hand, I packed up slowly.

Throwing my backpack over my shoulder, I slowly walked towards the door.

"Hey Mr. Perez?" Mr. Jones called after me.

I turned on my heels.

"I just wanted to ask you how you were doing. You know I've noticed you've missed quite a few days." He said.

I shrugged, not really wanting to explain anything.

"I'm worried about your grade son. You've been sitting on a 60 the past few months. You're kind of making it hard to work with pulling your grade up." He said. "I'd hate to see you repeat this class."

I sighed, adjusting my backpack strap. "Alright..."

"Just try to show up more often ok? And maybe I can give you a packet or something to make up your grades."

I nodded and turned to leave.

This class wasn't the only one that I was failing, so I wasn't really bothered anymore. I had bigger shit to cope with and this school was the last thing on my mind.

Walking into the hall, I could see everyone walking in the direction of the cafeteria.

I went the opposite way towards the parking lot. I didn't like being in the cafeteria.

As much as I wanted to stay home today, I came anyway. Being away from Mario for a few hours was better than anything.

I kind of regret giving in to Mario and telling the police that it was a misunderstanding. Like maybe if I had let the police investigate, maybe Mario would be sitting his ass in jail right now. Shit, who knows... but it's too late for all of that now. As long as Selena is alright I'd take the heat.

I guess I just had to face it. My life was my life and I just had to deal with it....

Pushing through the double doors I walked into the parking lot.

It was kind of cloudy outside. I didn't think it was going to rain though.

Finally making it to my car I unlocked it, stepping in.

This is usually where I spent my lunch period. Waiting around in my car.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and noticed I had a text from Crystal.

Sit with me today? 🤨

I stared at the message for a while before responding.

I don't know. I hate the cafeteria... 💯

Within a second she texted back.
Come on please? 😢

I sighed locking my phone and getting out my car.
I guess today wouldn't hurt.

"Fuck it." I said to myself.

When I started walking back towards the building I noticed Chris and a few other guys standing around smoking.

I mentally cursed, not really wanting to deal with him right now.

Hopefully he doesn't say anything to me.

"Aye look what the duck dragged in." of the guys pointed to me, making Chris and everyone one else look at me.

"It's cat dumb ass..." another dude said.

I continued to walk, not making eye contact.

"Wassup lil bruh?" Chris smirked, stepping in front of the door.

I stopped and just looked at him.

"Where you headed?" He asked, taking a puff of whatever he was smoking. 

"Inside if you'll move." I said bluntly.

"Inside if you'll moooove." He mocked me, making his little friends laugh, which I didn't find funny.

His smile then faded as he passed his blunt over to his friend. "Dead ass though bro. I don't like how you was tryna be on that tough shit earlier."

I kept my same posture, only blinking.

Chris then walked up on me a little closer. "How bout you be on that tough shit now?"

"How about you scoot the fuck back?" I said.

"You gone make me scoot back?" He smirked.

One of the boys snatched my backpack off of my shoulder.

"Come on dude." I said, looking at the guy that had took it.

Chris then pushed me, causing me to trip back a bit.

I sighed, trying to stay calm.

The guy then unzipped my backpack and started dumping everything out.

"He ain't got shit in here."

"Dwayne bruh what do you expect. Look at this scrub. He ain't worth shit. He a lil bitch." Chris said pushing me again.

I pushed my shades up starting to get a little mad.

"You tryna get fucked up again? Because obviously you've already got the one with somebody and lost." Chris chuckled looking at the bruises on my face.

The other three boys joined Chris, by surrounding me.

I looked around at all of them and before I knew it, I felt a harsh blow to my jaw.

I caught myself before falling and lunged at chris, swinging on him, getting a few hits in.

That didn't last long before I was sent to the ground, being overtook by multiple fists.

I curled up into a ball because there wasn't any use in trying to fight four dudes. I didn't stand a chance.

I felt myself being flipped over onto my back and as soon as I looked up, I was kicked in the face.

"Stay the fuck away from Crystal!" Chris yelled as he swung at my nose.

"Damn!" One of the boys yelled, holding his phone up, recording.

At this point I was starting to fade from that kick to the face.

I blinked slowly, feeling everything spinning around me.

Chris continued to send blows to my face nonstop.

"If I catch you around my girl again I'll kill you on god." He yelled.

The other three boys pulled him off of me. "Aye chill bro come on!" One of them yelled.

I could hear the door swing open, followed by Chris and the boys running off.

"Aye Aye!" A deeper voice yelled out.

"Son! You ok? Can you hear me?" A man said.

I was struggling to keep my eyes open, but I could see that it was the schools principal.

My face was throbbing so bad, it felt like I was loosing feeling.

"Mr. Perez.." he said. "You have to stay up."

His voice sounded so far away and I felt the most biggest urge to go to sleep, so I just closed my eyes.

Crystal

"He's gonna come. Damn quit looking around like that." Shuntè said, taking a sip of her sprite.

"He didn't even text back." I said, leaning back in my seat.

"Ok so? You know this school strict as hell about phones, maybe he couldn't reply from where he was." She shrugged.

I fanned my hand. "Whatever. Let me stop acting like this. What the fuck. I'm Crystal. Who cares if he comes or not."

Shuntè stopped peeling her orange and gave me a weird look. "Girl... obviously you."

I shook my head. "Whatever."

"These niggas got you crazy."

"No they do not. Niggas are just complicated that's all."

Suddenly a few administrators darted out of the cafeteria, bursting out of the doors.

Everyone looked in confusion.

"What the hell was that?" Shuntè frowned.

"I guess it's some shit going on outside."

"Oooo you wanna go see?" She gasped, dropping her orange.

"For what?"

"To see what's going on duh!" She said, sliding out of her seat.

"Girl. Nobody else is trying to go see." I frowned.

"Which makes it even better, come on!" She said, pulling me out of my seat, nearly making me fall.

"Ugh!" I groaned, following her out of the door.

We looked down the hall seeing the school's security guard running towards the student parking lot so we followed behind.

"You gone get us in trouble doing this shit." I said as Shuntè pulled me towards the door.

We stopped at the door and just watched from the window.

"Damnnnnnn. Who is that!" Shuntè gasped.

I squinted my eyes seeing the principle kneeling down beside someone on the ground.

"Whoever it is, looks beat the fuck up." Shuntè chuckled.

I mugged her. "How is that funny?"

She didn't respond.

I glanced back out of the window. "Oh my gosh... I think that's-

"Hoe that's lil uzi!" Shuntè cut me off.

Knowing that she was talking about Jacob I covered my mouth. "What the fuck?!"

Who the fuck would do something like this?

I quickly ran out of the door and over to the principle's side. "What happened?!" I asked seeing Jacob just lying there out cold with blood gushing from his nose and lip.

"A couple ignorant boys jumped him." He said, holding Jacob's head up. "Go back inside."

"Who jumped him?" I ignored his demand.

"That Christopher brown kid and his friends I think, just go inside." He said.

I instantly got heated.

"Now!" He yelled.

I turned around and went back inside, joining Shuntè.

"What'd he say?"

"Chris and his stupid ass boys jumped him bruh." I said.

Her mouth parted. "For real?"

I nodded. "Yes! Why the fuck won't he just leave him alone?! Jacob didn't do shit to him."

"Girl he probably did that shit over you." Shuntè said.

I shook my head. "I can't wait till I see his ass."

Shuntè kissed her teeth. "So you can do what? Beat him up? You gone fuck around and be lying out like Jacob. And that's when imma have to go home and get my daddy pistol and shoot a nigga in the ass."

"Shuntè!" I said. "I'm serious. I have some words for him."

"Fuck words! That ain't gonna do shit. You know chris. Kick his ass in the balls!"

I leaned up against the wall.

Jacob is already going through so much, I just know this puts the icing on the cake.

Fuck Chris now. The little shit we had going on ain't gonna go on anymore...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 309 20
Angelique is becoming a new student at Wareheim High. But she has a deep secret inside.... She kills ... She's crazy, and out of it and sometimes its...
Limerence | I By LEX

General Fiction

48.4K 3K 42
"Love: the impossible combination of being IN the deep end and being OFF the deep end." - Jennifer Harrison I didn't know what love felt like and I...
68.4K 1.5K 71
Jacob Perez, an ordinary teen who was living the ordinary life. With his best friend India, and her hectic life, he couldn't help but get pulled in...
202K 6.1K 64
yn is a regular 16 year old who fell for the good looking Jacob Perez aka Princeton.... but there are some secrets that will need to be revealed... i...