Danmachi: the black lightning...

By TheWolfsFury1420

bell may not know but oranio has a hero who they call the black lightning hero who was the soul inspiration t... More

Chapter 0 The Return of The Forgotten Familia
Chapter 1 Monter Oranio Incident
Chapter 2 Capaneus
Chapter 3 The Reunion
Chapter 4 The God Reaper
Chapter 5 Confliction
Chapter 6 Adoni
Chapter 7 the fiance
Chapter 8 The Reasons
Chapter 9 Mystery 7
Chapter 10 The Meeting
Chapter 11 Alexia
Chapter 12 The Competition
Chapter 13 the teammate's
Chapter 14 Black Udaeus
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 The Test
Chapter 17 Backstory
Chapter 18 Cronos Familia
Chapter 19 The Fight
Chapter 20 War Game
Chapter 21 Rain Before The Storm
Chapter 22 Acceptance
Chapter 23 Kykons
Chapter 24 Familia History
Chapter 25 Ryudo
Chapter 26 Unprecedented Development
Chapter 27 The Past
Chapter 28 Time Limit
Chapter 29 Enemy
Chapter 31 Bedtime Arrangement's
Chapter 32 The Training And Trial
Chapter 33 Strength
Chapter 34 Prepare For The Game's
Chapter 35 The Dragon

Chapter 30 The Bath

1.5K 19 1
By TheWolfsFury1420

just before the king, queen, and princess arrive at the Hestia familia mansion, they are discussing the desition with their kingdom's most powerful feudal lords, aside from Capaneus since he's elsewhere.

????: "your heinous, we beg you to reconsider this visit, we don't have to have your daughter stay a night at a familia's mansion, we have rooms already-"

Alexander: "nonsense Cecil, it's been a while since we saw Bell and his familia anyway, I'd like to pay them a visit since we have the time"

Alexia: "although, for us to show up unannounced like this is a bit rude, and also inconvenient for them"

????: "listen to your daughter for a moment"

Alexander: "since when are you one to talk Rion, you always show up to thing's unannounced"

Ianthina: "while that's a good point, I don't think we should just barge in, we would need to ask if we could stay"

????:" ask... they're just mear peasants, they have no right to say no to you or any of us in this carriage, if they do get this crazy idea to talk back to there superior's though, we could just kick them out of our land or imprison them"

Alexander: "LORD BALAS, we may be royalty and Lord's, but next to our people, we are nothing, I don't want to hear this kind of talk again"

Balas: "I'm just saying my mind"

Cecil: "I have a bad feeling about this"

Rion: "me too, stuff like this never end's well"

Alexander: "when have I ever caused trouble for all of you"

They were about to answer when the king stopped them saying nevermind and arrive at the mansion. Hestia didn't seem in the best of moods and yelled the moment she opened the door.

Alexander:"... I think I can hear again, is this a bad time"

Hestia: "... sorry about that your majesty, very stressful and long month, especially with Capanuses latest stunt making thing's before the big day even more stressful"

Ianthina: "what did he do this time, the last stunt he pulled that we were in, we had to get porcupine prill's pulled out from our butt's ...don't ask"

Bell's thought's:" well, you did sit on them, so it was your fault"

Hestia welcomed them in, and to there surprise of the large group of gods and familia in their mansion.

Hestia: "he had these people have to meet in front of our mansion in order to get the information on where the tournament will be"

Alexander: "Oh please, on a scale of craziness 1-10 for Capaneus, this is at most a 3, how is it bad"

Bell:" if you heard correctly, these are the other competitors for the tournament under the same roof to spend the night and also compete in a tournament in the morning"

Ianthina: "... when you put it like that, now we're at a 7, but it could be worse"

Lily: "and thank's to Capaneus's latest demolition to punish Hestia for calling Ryudo fat, he destroyed lots of the mansion's room's so some of us will have to share room's to sleep tonight and we have very little room to move around in, and the bath wall separating the man and woman's side is completely destroyed, so we have to share both side's if we want to bath.

Alexia: "straight 10, or 11, maybe we should leave while we can, although where's Ryudo, I haven't seen him in so long, where is he"

Ryudo: "I'm right here"

they looked at her and saw Ryudo, but they clearly doubted this since it was something they knew was not the Ryudo they remembered since they thought she was a boy and it was all over their face as well.

Alexander, Ianthina, Alexia: "who are you"

Ryudo: "DID ANYONE NOTICE I WAS A GIRL"

Bell: "easy, easy, this is Ryudo, turn's out She was a girl the entire time"

Alexander: "well, to be fair, we only ever seen Ryudo for 2 years, and that wasn't so often"

Alexia:" and we only ever seen her wearing boy clothes"

Ryudo: "my parents forgot if I was a boy or a girl so they just bought boy clothes and said that girls could wear boy clothes since it is natural for some kids"

Alexander: "normally I would find it hard to believe a parent could forget if their child's a boy or a girl, but since it's your parent's were talking about, I don't find that hard to believe"

Alexia: "remember when they tried eating book's they tried cooking because mom said "book's make someone smarter" and they throw up a lot and kept eating them"

Ianthina: "we banned them from the castle and even then, they thought that meant they were welcome whenever they wanted to come"

Ryudo: "I'm not sure who raised who here...someone please help me"

Lily: "soooo...how will our little...situation work"

Bell: "okay, let me see...right, we'll have the women in a few of the rooms and the men in a few of the other room's available"

Welf: "alright, I can see that working out, but what about the bath schedule"

Finn:" oh yeah, we didn't bath since we were busy and came here"

Bete:" we could just ignore it"

Riveria: "I am not going to sleep smelly and covered in sweat"

the other ladies in the room quickly agreed and then they had to make something to make it work, after thinking carefully Bell got the schedule ready.

Bell: "Okay, firstly, the men go first and then the ladies"

Hermes: "why do the men have to go first"

Bell: "so they have no excuse to go early saying they thought they were supposed to get in when the ladies are still in and get in trouble"

Riveria: "excellent thinking Mr. Cranel, and since there are more women here them men, we can guard against the peeping toms who think their slick"

Hermes: "what makes you think I will do that"

Lily: "is that really a question, Hermes, we still remember what happened on the 18th floor"

Hermes: "oh you mean-"

Mero then got Hermes by the neck and choked him while she lifted him in the air.

Ryudo: "I'll guard, and I will keep an eye out for the men,  no one gets past me and lives to tell the tale"

Riveria: "now-now I'll watch first, just finish your bath first and I'll go after you"

Bell: "then that's settled, me and Lily can arrange everyone's room's and then we'll be ready"

then all the men took their bath's first except Bell since he was choosing the room's the people will sleep in with Lily as he was going to go after he was done working and set everything up, and because the men were done with their bath, and Bell went to take one himself, he got an unexpected surprise.

Hestia: "okay, were heading to the bath now, Rivaria, I trust you'll keep an eye on them"

Riveria: "I'll watch them like a hawk, and with the queen, Luluna, and other's here it's unlikely anything will happen"

Ryudo: "okay then, I'll go, and when I'm done I'll watch them, I trust you won't let them do anything while we're gone"

Freya: "come on, the water will get cold at this rate, I want a warm bath when I get their"

Riveria: " okay, now let's have a headcount to see if everyone's here"

Riveria spent 2 minutes counting when she noticed Bell wasn't their"

Riveria: "wait where's Mr. Cranel"

Welf: "oh yeah he didn't take a bath with us because he was helping Lily pick our room's"

Luluna: "he was"

Welf: "yeah, he's probably..."

everyone paused when they realized that Bell was taking a bath right now.

Jet:" oh boy"

Ianthina: "we completely forgot about Bell, since he's in there, the women will not notice since it's a big bath and will likely make to much noise to notice he's in there, this is bad"

Bete:" relax, I'll stop them now"

Riveria grabbed Bete's tail stopping him before he could run and Bete was mad.

Bete: "what was that for old hag"

Riveria: "by now they're probably undressing, so it would be better for a lady to go"

Loki: "I'll go"

Rivaria:"no"

Loki: "I'm a lady"

Riveria: "I rephrase that, we need a lady who isn't going to gossip at the naked women to go"

Asfi:" I'll go"

She ran fast but it was too late, by the time she was half was there was a scream from the ladies, as Bell was in the Bath the entire time and the group knew it was too late.

Hermes: "I wonder if Bell will be back in one piece"

Ottar: "mmm, doubtful, he would be beaten at best"

before entering, the women are commenting on the different parts that are well improved.

Hestia:" wow, you really lost that extra fat on you fast"

Ryudo:" well, I am well fit, and for me, I'm very active so losing all that weight and going back to my slim and perky body was a trivial matter"

Tiona:" yeah, she also sweat's a lot in exercising, she even-"

Ryudo covered her mouth and stopped her from talking, but as she did, Ryudo say a bunch of them and said"

Ryudo:" last one in has to clean the bath after"

in the bath, the ladies were surprised by Bell being in there since they thought all the men were done bathing, but as they calmed down, Ryudo was somehow okay with it and even saw an opportunity. as Ryudo smirked at the idea of bathing with Bell to get closer to him, she unwrapped her towel exposing everything and walked over.

Ryudo: "oh it's just you Bell, I thought you were one of the other guy's, but since it's you, I have nothing to worry about"

Bell: "so-so-sorry I w-was-"

Ryudo: "nonsense Bell, we walked in without making sure there wasn't anyone in, so we are to blame not you, now scotch over"

Lefiya: "ARN'T YOU BOTHERED BY BELL BEING HERE, bathing with someone you're not married to mean's you can't become a bride anymore"

Ryudo knew she had the advantage and then stated proudly.

Ryudo: "not at all, when we were kid's we took bath's together all the time, so why does it matter now, beside's Bell already seen me naked so many time's he could practically memorize how I look naked"

Bell: "DON'T SAY EMBARRASSING STUFF LIKE THAT OUT LOUD TO PEOPLE, look, it was when we were kid's and-"

some of the girls in response then did what she did and ignored Bell being a bother.

Lily: "I reck of sweat so I need a bath very badly, so I guess their's no helping it"

Haruhime:" yeah, and since we're already here, we might as well wash the sweat off"

Bell: "then I'll just leave and- "

Bell was getting out when Ais stopped him.

Ais: "wait, aren't you going to finish washing yourself first, you could stay longer if you need to"

Tiona: "yeah don't mind us, just pretend we're not here"

Bell was blushing hard and he then just went to the far side and washed himself trying not to look, but since Ryudo sat next to Bell with everything out, she made him even more embarrassed, meanwhile, the men are discussing how Bell isn't back yet.

Allen: "hey I have a question, shouldn't that kid be here by now, assuming he is limping or crawling... or something"

Welf: "well, he could be knocked out"

Allen:"or dead"

Hermes: "or enjoying the bathing beauties as they let him stay as they're washing themselves in front or next to him"

Riveria: "Asfi knock Hermes out"

Asfi:"done"

as Hermes was knocked out by a hit to the head, they continue to talk about Bell.

Ottar: "assuming Bell is unconscious, how is it nobody noticed he wasn't here"

Asfi: "we disregarded him because we overlooked him"

Welf:" didn't you forget about Bell"

Asfi:"... despite less, we made a mistake"

Zack:" well, Bell Cranel has quite the reputation from Hermes perspective, especially with ladies"

Jet: "I highly dought most of what Hermes told you is true, however, it's safe to say something happened, we'll just here from it when they get back"

Bete: "yeah but that snot-nosed punk is still their none the less"

Jet: "and what can we do, nothing for the moment, let's just sit here and relax, for now, I'm going to sleep"

Jet then got snug and slept on the couch. back to the bath, Bell was done and tried to leave when he accidentally bumped into Demeter and Alexia.

Bell: "I'm sorry"

Demeter: "it's alright, a bath this big is roomy, but with all the people in here, it's really crowded"

Alexia tried to cover herself good as Bell then averted his eyes, seeing just how much more womanly Alexia got over their time apart.

Bell:" well... this is awkward"

Alexia:" let's just... move on and... get going"

Bell:" yeah"

as Bell was out in the dressing room to get dry, he then tried to get dressed when Ryudo surprised him by pushing him to the ground and squatting over him just like she did when they were kid's to have Bell look to see who pushed him and saw everything, he blushed as Ryudo stuck her tongue out to tease him.

Ryudo:" oh come on Bell, since when are you embarrassed to see me naked, you saw my chest more time's then one could count, or is it the fact you see me as a girl now that bug's you, then sorry since they're big now, but that's part of growing up"

Bell:" please stop teasing me like this, and stop playing with your boob's"

Bell's thought's: "why does this kind of stuff always happening to me, and why does everyone enjoy teasing me like this to"

Ryudo: "okay I'll stop, but first"

she then got a towel and had an evil look in her eyes, then the other ladies got out and saw as Bell and Ryudo were alone.

Hestia: "what were these two doing"

Ryudo then wiped Bell with the towel and started an all-out towel wiping fight that lasted until Bell's towel fell and they all got a look before Bell before covered himself up again leaving almost everyone embarrassed and some with bloody noses.

Ryudo: "okay...we should probably stop now, and also get out"

Ryudo's thought's: "I guess I now see Bell different as well, and I should probably stop this bloody nose before I pass out"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 197 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...
660 29 9
[Bnha x Danmachi] Summery: Story follow's a man know as Izuku Midoriya. He is a criminal that was given a hard death penalty. He was dangerous and...
54.2K 812 31
this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story, Bell is the king of a kingdom called Bab...
853 99 45
Shintaro wishes he had done more to stop the end of the world. His whole life's purpose was to keep the Abyss and Dark Magic in check, and he had fa...