His Roommate | #2 ✔

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Dorm #27 IN ROMANCE *When fate brings Kyle in the same room with the first girl who rejec... More

Intro.
1: Who is my Roommate?
2: Thank him in a special way?
3: Derrière or ass?
4: Who is hotter?
5: Why is he here?
6: Why am I crying?
7: Who the fuck is Lucas?
8: What the hell is he doing here?
9: You don't remember this face?
10: What's between Rose and Locha?
11: Who is sleeping on the couch?
12: I can kiss you?
13: Why I still didn't slap him?
14: Is Sasha Kyle's ideal girl?
15: Why do flashbacks hurts?
16: Kiss or kill?
17: Who is that sex on legs?
18: Who's the new guy?
19: Who's hot?
20: What Owen knows?
21: Was Kyle jealous?
23: Who's getting his ass kicked?
24: Who's sick yet corny?
25: How to make him sleep?
26: Who's being a douche?
27: Can I get a kiss?
28: How she glares at me?
29: Daddy?
30: Who's going where?
31: New roommate, new friends?
32: Who sees the Mama dearest?
33: Sweet cheeks who?
34: Forgive who?
35: Join you where?
36: Party or disaster?
37: Who's at fault?
38: Why you shouldn't lie?
39: Why she hates me?
40: How to forgive?
41: How to start again?
42: Whose man?
43: Forgiveness is a good thing to do?
44: New girl for Kyle???
45: Who is the daughter?
Epilogue: 0.1
Epilogue: 0.01
Bonus chapter: RosiexKyle.
Bonus chapter: Zamelia.
Bonus chapter: HansitaxOwen.

22: Who punched me?

14.9K 676 107
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

Omg, I am drooling over the amazing cover sent by the amazing @prerna_lamz

Don't you guys think so too?

Thank you so much Ana. I love it.

Kyle's Pov (*wink* *wink* *wink*)

"Dude, go back to your dorm." Zander said entering the kitchen.

"Nope." I gave him a wide grin and shoved a bacon in my mouth. I moaned out loud at the taste.

"Marry me, Sunshine. I will keep you happy." I wiggled my eyebrows at Amelia who was standing on the other side of the counter, cooking breakfast for us.

She laughed putting more bacons on my plate. Toast and bacons with OJ, thumbs up.

"What will we do about him then?" Amelia whispered, her eyes filled with mirth as she motioned towards a suspicious looking Zander who took a seat beside me.

"We will run away somewhere far where no one can find us." I suggested holding her hands on mine.

Zander stood up abruptly and swatted my hands away from Amelia's then went round the counter and hugged her from behind.

"Stop flirting with Lia and get your own girl." Zander mumbled glaring at me from behind Amelia.

"He have one." Amelia mumbled pouring the OJ in a glass, probably for Zander.

"I doubt it, with the way he is, no girl will want him." Zander grumbled shoving his face on Amelia's neck.

Geez, I don't need to witness this.

"Every girl wants me, Zan. You're being a jealous hoe but you're my hoe." I joked earning a horrified look from Zander while Amelia laughed.

"Fuck off Dude. Why do you have to put it that way?" Zander gave me a nasty glare which made it more fun.

"But sorry Zan, I don't want you." I said with a shake of my head.

"And no one wants you here." Zander deadpanned making me scowl.

"You're the third wheel here Zan. Sunshine loves me very much." I gave Amelia a bright smile.

Amelia nodded with a giggle. "Meet me at our rendezvous at six in the evening." I winked at her.

"I will make sure to get rid of him first." Amelia winked back at me playing along with me.

Zander snorted at our exchange with a disbelief shake of his head. "I will make sure to wear you out then tie you to our bed." Zander whispered in Amelia's ear but I heard it loud and clear.

"Fuck, Geez." I cried getting a mental image of Zander's words. "I am eating here. I don't want details on what you guys do inside your bedroom." I glared at a smirking Zander who looked unbothered by my reaction but I couldn't say the same about the girl he was holding.

"It-it's not li-like that." Amelia turned beet red, ducking her head with embarrassment written all over her face.

"Yeah, yeah, I am sure it is not." I rolled my eyes at her in disbelief.

She was too damn innocent for a guy like Zander but no one could understand and love him like she does and they're very much in love.

Zander was one lucky ass and he knows it.

Zander chuckled amused. "You're no saint, Kyle." He narrowed his eyes on me.

I blinked up at him innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about." I knew exactly what he was talking about.

Zander scoffed and grumbled on Amelia's shoulder. "Why didn't we kick him out last night when he came here drunk?"

"Because you love me." I said with my mouthful.

Zander sighed in defeat while Amelia gave me a small smile.

I resumed with my breakfast but after hearing what Zander said, my thoughts automatically went to Rose.

Was she worried when I didn't come back to dorm last night? Should I call and tell her where I was?

I put my fork down and fished my phone out of my pocket, went to contacts and searched Rose's number. I hit dial but ended the call quickly when I remembered our last night conversation.

Our conversation playing on my mind repeatedly.

Fuck that Owen.

He had to ask Rose on a date out of all the other girls in our college. Damn it. Fuck.

Last night after I walked out on Rose, I was fucking pissed and when I walked pass Owen's dorm room I contemplated on breaking his door down and beating the shit out of him but I couldn't do that. Rose would kill me, probably skin me alive.

She would hate me and I couldn't have that.

But I also couldn't contain my anger, I had to do something about it so without much thought to it, I kicked Owen's dorm room door as hard as I could then walked away.

I heard commotion behind me but my job was done.

I decided to go somewhere where I'd be alone and at peace but being alone was a fucking mistake as I was plagued my Rose's thoughts.

Just when i decided to go back to my dorm, one of my college friends called me up to invite me to a party so i accepted his offer and drown myself in alcohol.

I was wasted when I reached Zander's apartment but they took me in because well, I was their kryptonite.

They love me way too much to let me sleep outside their apartment, on the cold floor.

I heard a giggle and gagged at the scene unfolding in front of my eyes. Having enough of it, I stood up and separated Amelia and Zander who were eating each other's face instead of their breakfast.

"Can you guys please not do this with me in the room?" I complained to a glaring Zander and a blushing Amelia.

"Get the fuck out of my apartment if you don't wanna see this." Zander flicked his wrist at me and pulled Amelia towards him, kissing her again.

"My? I thought this was our apartment." I feigned an offended look as I broke them apart again.

Horny ass.

"Kyle. Get lost." Zander snapped with an annoyed huff but i know he didn't mean it. He loves me too much to kick me out of their apartment.

"You should get lost." I snorted walking around the counter with my empty plate and glass.

"Zander, don't be rude." I heard Amelia say.

"If I was being rude I would have kicked his sorry ass out on the street."

"I heard that." I yelled turning around to give him a dirty look before washing my plate and glass.

"You were meant to hear it."

I dried my hands on the towel and sat down on my previous seat. "Well, someone is extra chirpy today." I mumbled sarcastically with a roll of my eyes.

"Well, only if someone had not woke me up extra early in the morning today." Zander said before kissing Amelia's cheek and walking around the counter to take a seat beside me.

I grinned inwardly at his words remembering what I did in the morning.

"Well, I was hungry." I threw my hands up in the air keeping a straight face.

"Well, we were sleeping." Zander mimicked my actions, throwing his hands up in the air.

I scoffed out loud at his words. "You guys were not sleeping. I heard Sunshine laughing." I said with my arms crossed.

They were getting it on.

"Then you should have known we were busy." Zander furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Well, I wanted a clean environment on my stay here." I shrugged.

"Kyle." Amelia cried hiding her face on the palm of her hands and I smirked at her embarrassment.

She was too cute sometimes.

Zander rubbed his face releasing an exasperated sigh. "I should have known."

I grinned proudly at what I did. None of my friends were gonna get laid as long as I stay here.

"Sorry Sunshine but I don't like your boyfriend, he's a jerk." I said jerking my thumb at Zander who started eating from the breakfast plate that Amelia had placed in front of him.

"Can I kick him out now?" Zander asked hopefully.

"No, you won't and Kyle, he's not a jerk. He's the best." Amelia said giving Zander a loving look.

"I am wounded." I held my heart giving her a pout making her chuckle with a shake of her head.

"Where is Ryan and Hannah?" I asked after a while. I didn't see them after last night.

"Bedroom." Zander muttered from beside me.

I smirked as an idea crossed my mind. Zander and Amelia might had seen that look on my face because they both laughed.

"Why should we only suffer, they should too." Zander gave me thumbs up before continuing with his breakfast.

"You're crazy Kyle." Amelia laughed shaking her head at me.

I grinned making my way towards their bedroom.

Like I said, none of my friends were getting lucky on my stay here.

*

"Kyle." I heard someone call me out.

I turned around to see Greg motioning me over with two other guys with him.

Greg was a fresher and we took up the same major. He was also the one who called me last night to invite me to one of the many parties he keep hosting in the frat house.

His dad owns our college so he practically rules over the college, courtesy of his father's power.

He was a party animal and infamous for the parties he throws but he was a great guy nonetheless.

I made my way towards them and did the man hug thing with Greg. "Greg." I nodded at him and he did the same.

"Kyle, this is Louis." Greg pointed to a raven head boy and I gave him nod in acknowledgment. "And this is Chris." He said pointing at the blonde head boy, I gave him the same kind of attention I gave to Louis.

"We're throwing a party tonight and-" But before Greg could finish he was cut off by Chris.

"Sasha." I heard Chris yell at someone behind me, waving his hand motioned her over.

I closed my eyes tightly when I heard her name and cursed under my breath.

"Kyle." Sasha said as soon as she approached us and greeted the three guys. She held my arm close to her chest as if claiming her possession.

"Sasha." I said through gritted teeth trying to hide my annoyance with her.

After my talk with Rose last night and when she said about Sasha hating her, I knew I would no longer look at Sasha the same again.

I always knew she was a bitch to other girls who were not her friends but I didn't know she was a bitch to Rose too. To my Rose.

Greg winked my way and I rolled my eyes at what was probably going on in his head- Sasha and Kyle together and all that stupid shit.

Sasha was like the hotshot of our batch, all the guys were trying to get her to bed not that it requires any hard work to do that.

I freed my arm from her grasp and smiled down at her tightly but she didn't get the message as she held my arm again.

"Sasha, let go." I leaned near her ear and whispered lowly for only her to hear but my breath was knocked out of my lungs when I saw Rose standing in a distance looking in our direction.

Fuck! I'm dead.

Before I could even react, Rose turned around and walked away.

Shit, no.

I tried to pry my arm away from Sasha's hold but she wouldn't let go. She held my arm like her life depended on it.

Damn it.

"Let go, Sasha." I said looking behind her and where Rose had vanished to. I pushed at her hands to let go of me but she won't.

"Kyle, let's go to the party Greg is throwing tonight." Sasha ignored everything of what I had actually told her and smiled brightly instead.

She was getting on my nerves.

"Let go Sasha." I said as calmly as possible but inside I was freaking out.

Shit, Rose would be thinking it all wrong. I have to meet her and explain everything she saw.

"We will go together, Kyle. Count us in Greg." Either Sasha was one dumb bitch who can't get a hint or she was very good at pretending to not hear what one was saying. Either way I was not gonna let her continue doing this.

"I said let go, Sasha." I yelled freeing my arm from her dead grip with force. She stumbled back a little and looked shock by my outburst. "And I am not going anywhere with you." I grounded the words out.

I should have known Sasha wouldn't back down so easily. "Kyle, baby why are you acting this way?" She kept her hand on my arm and rubbed it softly with the purpose to calm me down but instead it annoyed me more.

Can't she take a hint?

"Sasha, don't touch me." I pushed her hand away and made a move to walk away but her grip on my arm stopped me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Sasha asked, her tone sad and helpless but my need to see Rose and explain her overpowered my whole being that I didn't care about her or anyone else.

When I didn't answer her, she hugged me tightly. "Fuck off, Sasha." I pushed her away with a glare.

Her eyes held hurt and sadness in them and something tugged inside of me. "I'm sor-"

"You don't fucking talk to my cousin that way." I felt the hit on my jaw first before my brain could register the person who spoke up.

Sasha screamed, surprised at what had happened. "Kyle, are you okay?" I heard Sasha's concern voice.

I held my jaw and turned my head to see the face of the person I had grown to hate.

His jaw was set in anger and he looked ready to fight. He lifted his fist to hit me again as Sasha gasped in shock.

"Lucas."

***

Dun dun dun *drum rolls*

Someone is gonna get their ass kicked. Guess who?

And don't forget to hit the STAR button. My beautiful readers!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.8K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
6.2M 126K 73
"An exciting sexy compromise full of pleasure, and this was such a pleasure to read!" - KitKatZhang "Two broken people trying to mend their pasts, bl...
8.2K 138 20
(discontinued) just a heads up - this book was created a very long while ago, whilst my writing skills were at their worst, so please be ready for cr...
6.7M 130K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...