The Boy With The Shades

Af BabyMsft10

Jacob Perez.. The boy with the shades... The boy that never talked... He looked as if he held a deep, dark se... Mere

The Boy With The Shades
Main Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
ATTENTION⚠️❗️
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Pissed...
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. Finale

18.

1.6K 71 17
Af BabyMsft10

Monday
Chris

"I told you I got you.." I sighed, shutting my locker.

"You promised me you'd call me.. what happened Christopher?" Some girl I honestly didn't remember whined.

"Look I was busy this weekend with some important shit, aright?" I repeated. "I said I got you, quit bugging B."

She kissed her teeth and leaned her shoulder on the locker. "You still gone eat my pussy?"

I looked down at her as she bit her lip trying to be seductive.

She honestly looked dumb as hell.
"Nah fam." I chuckled.

I then placed a toothpick in my mouth and walked past her.

"You still better call me!" She called after me.

"Ok jeana." I said not looking back.

"It's Jessica!"

I ignored her proceeding to roam down the hall since there was like 10 minutes until class started.

"Aye blood!" I heard.

I looked for the voice and finally spotted my boy Dwayne. "Ayeeee what it do?" I grinned, shaking up with him.

"Shit, wondering why the fuck I came to school on a Monday, shit dead." He shook his head.

I chuckled. "Yo dumb ass need to be here."

"Fuck nah."

"Fuck yeah." I joked.

"But what happened with you and the bitch you was talking about?" Dwayne asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows knowing he was talking about Crystal. "Aye chill out. She ain't no bitch bro, she real."

He kissed his teeth. "Since when you get pressed about me calling one of your lil hoes a bitch?"

"Because nigga she ain't one of my hoes. I want her ass for real, but she be playing with a nigga and shit." I said shaking my head.

"Just like that chick was playing with yo shit last night-"

"Shut the fuck up." I cut him off. "That was nothing."

Dwayne laughed. "Man whatever, I'm finna go light up real quick, you coming?"

"Nah I'm straight on that today, I need to find my baby." I said smiling.

"Ok pussy ass nigga." Dwayne said before walking down the hall.

I then turned down the hall until I reached Crystal's first period class.

Peaking my head in, I instantly spotted her, but frowned when I saw who she was sitting by.

"Hell nah." I said to myself, quickly walking my ass in that class.

Her teacher wasn't in there to say shit to me.

Without a word I took a seat beside Crystal. "What's up baby?" I said, eyeing that weird ass nigga.

I didn't give a damn if I interrupted their conversation. I told his ass not to talk to her.

"Oh hey Chris." Crystal greeted.

"So, about yesterday. You never called me back." I said.

"Yeah sorry. I ended up falling asleep." She said.

"At 6:00 during the day?" I rose my eyebrows.

"Yeah. I can't take a nap?"

I chuckled. "Yeah baby you can. I was just wondering."

I glanced back over at weirdo, but he was just looking down at some papers on his desk.

"What's up nigga." I said.

He slowly looked and me and then back down.

I frowned. "I said what's up fat fro ass nigga."

"Chris." Crystal said, sounding kind of annoyed. "Don't."

"Aye why are you even talking to my girl bro? I thought I made it clear last week that you're gonna keep your distance." I said.

The nigga still didn't respond, but I noticed his jaw clench.

"I know you hear me talking to you blood. On gang keep yo ass away from my girl."

"She's not your girl..." he said lowly.

I mugged him a bit. "Yes the fuck she is."

"Chris. We're not a couple." Crystal butted in.

"See." The nigga said without looking up. "Stop playing yourself."

I looked at Crystal and she was looking at me.

"Chris yeah we talk, but not once have we made anything official." She said.

I nodded. "I feel you, but that doesn't mean you still not mine. I got you and I'm trying to build up to that point, so you need to understand that that means you're no longer available to others. Especially this dude."

"Chris chill." She said.

"You wasn't saying that when I was in your bed the other night." I smirked, looking over at lil nigga.

He didn't seem phased, which irritated me.

"If you think you're trying to make me jealous or something, just stop." The dude said.

"Nigga—"

"My name is Jacob."

"Bruh I don't give a fuck what your name is, bottom line is, if I see you talking to Crystal, you gonna see something." I said.

He looked up and over at Crystal. "So Crystal about our project. I did it last night, because I felt kind of bad about leaving you hanging like that."

He then looked back at me as if he were waiting on me to do something.

I aggressively stood up and clenched my jaw. "Ok. say less."

I smirked to myself and exited the class.

Niggas wanna think I'm joking and shit. Ok I got his ass.

Crystal

I watched as Chris walked out of the class.
I sighed and looked over at Jacob. "I'm sorry about him."

"It's cool." He said lowly. "He doesn't scare me."

I nodded thinking about everything he had told me yesterday.

After I had left the park I later got a call from him in the middle of the night. He was crying to the point where he was hyperventilating, going on and on about how he hated his life.

We stayed on the phone for hours.

I managed to calm him down and he told me EVERYTHING. From his childhood, about his mother and about his father. It was pretty sad and it explained a lot.

I was kind of shocked that he even told me.
He just needed somebody and I didn't mind being that somebody because he didn't have anybody.

"So about your little sister..." I trailed off.

Jacob quickly looked up at me.

"Was she ok? Like did your dad harm her or anything?" I asked.

He shook his head. "He's not my dad and no. After I told the police that it was a misunderstanding and shit, he brought her home in one peace. He had even bought Selena ice cream and shit like everything was all fine and dandy."

"I honestly think you should have just let the police do what they were doing. Living like that has to be hard." I said.

"Shit, tell me about it. He sighed. "But I did it for Selena. I didn't want her to get hurt. I was thinking about her safety." He said, adjusting his shades.

"Then why did he beat you up? If you did what he told you to?" I asked, frowning.

"He said that I should have never called the police and shit and that I was a disgrace of a son. Blah blah."

My heart broke for Jacob. I never knew all of this shit.

"God...." I said

"I know it was probably a bit much, calling you like that last night, but I was just kind of- kind of overwhelmed at the time. I had to let something out, before I... never mind." He stopped, shaking his head.

"No, before you what?" I asked.

"Alright class settle down." Mrs white walked in, throwing her stuff down on her desk.

Everyone slowly stopped talking and looked ahead.

I looked at Jacob and he laid his head on his desk, pulling his hood on.

Damn, what should I do? I want to help him, but what the hell can I do for him?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

431K 15.4K 24
Chresanto August , The captain of the football team. Jacob Perez , The coaches gay son. What happens when these two have a rather steamy situation so...
202K 6.1K 64
yn is a regular 16 year old who fell for the good looking Jacob Perez aka Princeton.... but there are some secrets that will need to be revealed... i...
378K 12.8K 67
❝you fell for me❞// ❝guilty as charged❞ Y/N and Jacob have been friends since forever. But when Jacob is accused of murdering a fellow classmate- wil...
77.9K 5.2K 66
a deadly storm, an unsolved disappearance, and a small town brimming with secrecy; an outcast girl, a boy who only knows how to hide, and the world a...