Oh my Luhan! [Exo-M: Luhan Fa...

By hahahappinessdelight

Okay so here's my 2nd story :) For all the fangirls of Luhan all over the world, try reading this and I hope... More

Oh my Luhan: INTRO
Chapter 1: Fangirling
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
Chapter 4: Hello Korea
Chapter 5: House for rent
Chapter 6: SM Entertainment
Chapter 7: Bubble Tea
Chapter 8: Oh it's you again
Chapter 9: Worries
Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?
Chapter 11: Shooting
Chapter 12: Limits
Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14: Gotcha
Chapter 15: Past or Present?
Chapter 16: Unknown Sender
Chapter 16: Stalker
Chapter 17: Agitated
Chapter 18: New Project
Chapter 19: Pressured Heart
Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles
Chapter 21: Hey best friend
Chapter 22: Myeondong
Chapter 23: One day left
A/N ft. Next Chapter Teaser
Chapter 24: Unforgettable night
Chapter 25: Where's He?
Chapter 26: Left Behind
Chapter 27: Asking her out
Chapter 28: Dating
Chapter 29: Run Away
Chapter 30: The Visitor
Chapter 31: Why she's back
Chapter 32: Night Together
Chapter 33: Three Letter Word
Chapter 34: Ran out of time
Chapter 35: Welcome Home
Chapter 36: Miu's Move
Chapter 37: Slipped
Chapter 38: Surprises
Chapter 39: Doubts
Chapter 41: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42: End
Chapter 43: So Long
Chapter 44: Letting Go
Chapter 45: Fallen Apart
Chapter 46: Bad News
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: People change
Chapter 49: Give me love
Chapter 50: Troubles
Chapter 51: Too Late
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 40: Revelations

5.1K 153 45
By hahahappinessdelight

Maevic’s POV

I found Luhan and Miu inside their room where Sehun lead me. I felt weak to see them both inside with just the two of them. Miu was even wearing her annoying smirk on her face, I felt like my hand started to clench into tight fist.

“M-Maevic” he called my name with a shaky voice. Why? Is there something happening here? I thought.

“Oh so you’re here Maevic” Miu said I glared at her and I wanted to erase her face. Literally.

“What is happening here?” Sehun uttered who is now beside me. He looks so confused and his eyebrows furrowed as he looks straight at Miu.

“Such a great timing for you to come Maevic” Miu said.

I looked at Luhan and he was looking at me but his eyes can’t look straight at mine. “Why? Are there any important things I should know?” I said and glared back to her.

“Well yes there were…” she smiled. “Many” and she added.

“Spill it out” I crossed my arms.

“Let’s just go, don’t mind her” Luhan eventually held my hand and tried to lead me out of the room but I shrugged my hand off of his grip.

“Why? Are you keeping something from me?” His eyes blunted in shock so I took steps closer to Miu and asked her to begin with.

“Well, Luhan is actually my ex-boyfriend” I laughed a little but then as I saw her serious face, I knew she was telling the truth.

“Everything I’ve told you last time about us was true except the part that we were just best friends. Yes we were, but our relationship was even more than that” she smiled again and I continued to listen.

“We were together for almost 5 years I think but because of him being scouted as an idol changed everything. This was his dream so I let him, we broke up with a good reason and now I’m back.” She stood up and went beside Luhan.

“I’m back because of this man beside me.” She eventually wrapped her arms on Luhan’s which made me feel like I was going to explode in any other minute.

“Let go of me!” Luhan shouted.

“Why Lulu? Are you afraid that she might know the rest of the story?” she smirked.

“Lulu?” I uttered. Luhan looked me in the eyes and went closer to me but I took steps back away from him.

“Don’t believe about what she’s saying” his voice was trembling.

“So are you telling her that I’m lying even if I have the evidence?” Luhan and I both look at Miu with her phone facing us. I took steps closer to see what it was and guess what…

I’m completely broken.

It was a picture of them kissing.

“This is just a trap Maevic” he threw Miu’s phone making it broken. Miu didn’t mind it anyways and she just laughed a little while I’m here standing in bewilderment.

“You see Maevic, Luhan is still in love with me. It might sound rude but he only uses you as a rebound, the truth hurts but at least now you know” She said.

“Mi Xiueng stop it!” Luhan said and I could see he was getting angry.

“Baby—“ he stopped as I slapped him on his face.

“I-I’m really sorry. That kissing part was a trap she was drunk and—“ I abruptly cut him off.

“And what? You took the opportunity to kiss her back? Don’t worry Luhan, you can do it as long as you want to. No one’s stopping you.” I added.

“Baby please.” He held my hand.

“What’s done is done. If this relationship looks just like a game to you then I’m sure you won. Congratulations” those were the last thing I said as he kept on begging me not to go away.

I can’t think of anything.

I can’t say anything.

No words can express how much I’m in pain right now.

I’m emotionally and mentally hurt.

Thank you Luhan.

I walked out of the room bumping into Sehun’s arms. He tried to catch me but I ran as fast as I can and hide somewhere else.

I could still hear Sehun looking for me and shouting my name until he went away. I fell down on my knees, crying like a child. This is wrong, my tears weren’t worth it. He cheated. He lied.

I trusted him but he broke it.

I loved him but he just crashed my heart into pieces.

Luhan’s POV

“Luhan, you don’t need to go after her anymore. I’m here” she held my arm and I pushed her away.

“I don’t know why you are trying to ruin my life. I’ve done nothing wrong against you.” My voice was shaking not because of fear but because of anger.

“Luhan, I just want you back” she said and back-hugged me. I held her wrist and faced her.

“You want me back? Well sorry to say, no more Luhan is going to be with you again.” I tightened grip on her and she groan in pain.

“Hyung enough” I felt Sehun tapped my shoulders.

“Sehun, take her away from here or at least call some police” I told him.

“No hyung, you should know something as well before I could call the police” I looked at him and he eventually closes the door blocking it.

The other EXO members were trying to figure out what is happening inside as they kept on knocking on the door. Sehun was glaring on Miu and so she did.

“Sehun what are you talking about earlier?” I asked.

“Hyung, that leech cheated on you before.” He pointed at her.

“W-what?!” My tears started to dwell up.

“Remember the time when you were about to leave for trainee days? I saw her in a park with another guy just before you see her when you’re about leave. She kissed him passionately and what surprises me the most is when I heard her that she was going to break up with you and go back to that drug-looking-guy she was kissing” I saw Sehun clenched his fists, he was about to attack Miu but I stopped him.

“You leech! You cheated on him!” Sehun kept on screaming at her while I was stopping him.

“You don’t have evidence!” She shouted back.

“You sure about that? Then what do you call this?!” Sehun took out an envelope with developed pictures showing Miu and a guy kissing.

“And now you ruined his relationship with Maevic! You sl-ut!” he pointed his finger to her and I knew Miu was getting afraid as well. For the past few years I’ve been with Sehun, I’ve never seen him like this.

Kris eventually came inside as they opened the door with the key. Kris and Chanyeol held Sehun as he kept on struggling.

“You, cheated on me? How dare you Miu? I thought you loved me those times but I was wrong. It was too late for me to realize that you didn’t deserve me. You didn’t deserve my love.” My tears finally rolled down on my cheeks.

“Lulu, I-I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean to.” Her voice cracked.

“Sorry? You think everything is going to change with one sorry? You cheated on me, and you ruined my life.” I told her and tears kept on falling.

I didn’t thought of being manly because no matter how much I tried to keep it inside, I felt like I was just going to die in pain.

“Just go away and never show yourself to me!” I told her who were about to burst her tears and quickly ran away.

I fell down on the floor crying. Sehun went outside as he freed himself from Kris and Chanyeol while I felt Xiumin’s hand on my back helping me to calm down.

“Lu ge~” he uttered.

“Please, leave me alone for now.”  I told him and slowly he went away.

It was very painful. One broken heart feels like I’ve been stabbed by millions of knives. This was the most painful break-up I’ve been through, realizing that this girl Maevic really made me feel what is true love.

~To Be Continued

A/N:

I pity Luhan. 

I really do.

Oh well that's what i can give to you guys. I hope you liked it because the update might take a lil' longer again. 

I'm so tired and I was thinking of having some rest. Rest, meaning no updates whatsoever but show me some love, I can change my decisions hahaha! 

Saranghaeyo <3

please comment and vote ^^. ppyong~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 19.8K 86
"WHAT EXO?!?!" Soojung is a wolf. Not any kind of wolf, she is the princess of the wolf land. One days he finds out she is the little sister of Chany...
4.9K 464 64
Luhan and Xiumin put their friendship to the test when a girl comes between them. Will they push through and remain as close as brothers or will ever...
173K 9.8K 67
Luhan begins working for a publishing company where his boss is a complete ass to everyone. He would Luhan as much work as he could to be finished in...
47 2 17
This is my first attempt at an AU werewolf story. I hope you guys will like it I spell check as much as I can if there are still mistakes. I apologiz...