The Naive Princess

By Abha3006

''People say you don't know what you've got until it's gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just never... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter -18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Epilogue

Chapter 7

9.6K 722 19
By Abha3006

Raksha

''Adi leave my arm.'' I screamed as he dragged me towards my room and my staff watched with their head bowed. I tried freeing my arm screaming cursing him, he dragged me unfazed like a rag roll. ''Adi let go.'' He did once we reached my bedroom. He jerked me so hard that I fell on face over the mattress. ''What the hell! You cannot man handle me like that, you have no right to.''

He stayed glued to his place with his back to me. Marching to him I jerked him around, ''Answer me damnit.'' That was a mistake, he moved in a lightning speed he grabbed me by shoulders pulling me off the surface, ''Now, what were you doing there.'' His voice came in a low threatening whisper.

My interiors froze. I was so taken by those blazing eyes that my entire form refused to move. Words seemed to have died before being formed. Adi looked dangerous and this nearness gave me goose bumps. I couldn't dare to turn my eyes off from him. His arms held my body and his eyes held my soul as I stood in his grip enchanted, ''What were you doing?'' He asked again

''K..kissing.'' I stammered, but why?

''What was his name and where did you meet him?'' He asked another one in the same threating voice.

''In the party but I don't know his name.'' I lowered my eyes. I don't why, I suddenly felt embarrassed. He pulled me closer and now I was on my toes, with our faces just mere an inch apart.

''A random guy, who you have no idea about. You decided to kiss him with a drunken crowd as audience.'' He asked, rather scolded. I said nothing looking everywhere but him. His grip on my arms turned hard, ''Look up Raksha, I am talking to you.''

I decided to answer him. This physical closeness was too much to handle. ''Yes, I decided to kiss a random guy because it made me feel free.'' Screaming I pushed him back. My arms stung, his grip was vile.

''Free? Do you have any idea what could have happened?'' He snarled

''What would have happened? Nothing, I would have kissed and then someone else would have gone up the table to take a challenge. But you spoiled everything. What would have happened if I would have had a little fun? I could never live the life my way in Jaigarh and now my family left you behind me like a watch guard.''

''Kissing a random guy is fun? Have you lost it.''

''Yes, I have. But how is that your concern. I can do whatever I want.'' I screamed.

He took a deep breath, ''You are free to do what you want, and you are doing it by dodging your security, but Raksha it's about your virtue.''

''And who are you to care. Its my virtue, I can do anything about it. If I feel like kissing 1 random guy I will and if I feel like kissing 10 I will....'' My words died as I was pulled on to his hard chest as his lips crashed against mine. My eyes widened in shock. As realisation dawned, I tried pushing him. He wasn't gentle on me. He was harsh, demonically harsh. I punched his shoulder and next minute He pushed me, and I fell flat on my hips ''Ouch!!'' I groaned. He wiped his lips as if nothing happened.

''How dare you Adi. How dare you kiss me. Do you have any idea what Bhai will do to you, if he learns of your misdeed? He will bury you alive.'' I was angry, very angry. My lips trembled with the after affects and my body shivered in in shock. The contact has unleashed something in my blood, that created havoc with my strength. I don't know how I manged to stand for that long. I expected an apology or may be an argument. Instead, he smirked cheekily. As if I am nothing, ''I am going to tell bhai.''

''Go ahead, and don't forget your granny . Hearing about the little detail, she would confirm our wedding date in next minute.'' He replied tongue in cheek

''You pervert, what kind of royal are you that molests a girl.'' I reprimanded him.

His brow went up, he took a step to me and I moved back. He kept on walking till I was on the edge of my bed. Crossing my arms over my chest, I refused to be intimidated by him. He halted few steps away from me. His eyes went to my arms crossed over my chest, He smiled, and I felt like slapping him, "what are you looking at?''

''What do you think I can look at?'' he answered with a question and that annoyed me

''Are you ogling at me in a wrong way.'' asked

He laughed and then moved away, ''Ogling... and that too at you...what is special in you to ogle at?''

That came like an insult, ''What do you mean?''

''I answered your question Princess. There is nothing eye catching about you.'' He answered again with a smile. I was ready to burst, I felt my cheeks and ears heating up. I caught him staring at my assets and now he telling me that there is nothing worth watching in me. He was calling me unattractive. How dare he? An hour back there were a dozen of guys drooling over me in that party and few minutes back this moron kissed me and now he had the guts to say that, I am not worth a look.

''Are you calling me ugly?''

''I am not calling you anything. You are just drawing conclusions.'' He replied turning away.

''Why did you kiss me?'' I asked.

He made and innocent face and replied, ''You wanted to kiss a random guy for fun, I kissed you. Hope you had your fun.''

That's it , I exploded, "I hated it, it was against my will. You had no right to.'' I kept screaming at the top of my voice and didn't realise when he again walked to me and stood an inch apart, watching me as if I was a monkey performing some tricks.

''I kissed you and you hated it. It was against your will. You said it's your life and your body, but who gave you the right to play with the lives and jobs of the staff staying here with you. If any body in that party have had a slightest idea about your riches and status. They could have kidnapped you or drugged you. They could have made a video or something and who would have suffered? The staff responsible for your security. Had anything gone wrong today , your brother would have skinned these people whom you dodged feeling like a winner.'' I blinked, what he said was right. I just didn't risk myself, I risked their lives and jobs too.

Crashing on the bed, I felt sorry and admitted it, ''I am sorry. I never thought on it.''

''Expected from you.'' He threw the words bluntly at me.

''And my mistake gave you a good opportunity to manhandle me. Kiss me'' I retorted

He scoffed, ''Get a life Raksha. I have better things to do and better girls to kiss to.''

And he does it again. He again made me felt like no one. ''Then go and kiss those better girls.'' I threw words at him. I don't know what came over me. I tried refraining myself from asking about the kiss, but I kept asking him why he kissed.

''Oh, I will. But first I need to get rid of the bitter taste in my mouth.'' I wish I could smash that smiling face of his. He kept insulting me again and again. He first said I wasn't worth watching and his mouth feels bitter after tasting mine. All my life, guys have tailed me for my one look. I have seen guys drooling over me since I have been in my teens and here, this guy. Who claims to be in love with me is putting me down every minute, and above all he is enjoying it to the core. Once chance and I will have all my revenge on him. ''You know what Aditya Ranawat, you take the advantage of being Veer bhai's friend. Therefore, you keep putting me down.''

''I can't help if you feel that Princess. Now, mend your ways before I let your brothers know of your freedom.''

''Don't threaten me Aditya.''

He smiled and took a step forward. Pushing his hands into his pocket he locked his gaze with mine, ''I don't threaten Princess, I warn and just once. Keep that in mind.'' I took a step back to stumble on the bed. I decided to respond and just then his phone went off, ''Yes...how? . Okay, I am on my way.''

''He looked tensed, worried. Quickly turning away, he made his way to the door and I followed him. I grabbed his arm, ''What's wrong?''

''Anika fell of the stairs, I need to go.'' He never looked back after that. I wanted to accompany him to see the little girl, but he never stooped. I suddenly seemed to have vanish from his vision. From the balcony I watched his car disappear. A wave disappointment hit me hard. I didn't like his attention turning away from me. Frankly, I was enjoying our little bantering. Shaking my head I took my night dress walking to bathroom. I took a nice steam bath to relive myself of tiredness. Moving out I blow tried my hair, staring at my reflection, leaning further I took a good look ay my face. Switching off the dryer I kept it back in the shelf and then pressed my thumb pad over my lips. They still felt warm from the kiss, my first kiss. I suddenly felt shy and smiled.

''There is nothing eye catching about you'' His words echoed my head and I cursed. Turning to the mirror, I pulled my hair up to have a good look at my face. Till date, not even once I have been called simple ordinary let alone ugly. Damn him. My eyes moved to my body and I stared at my figure from every possible position. I have always been careful about my weight and I have a quite thin one, but I am not skinny. I have right amount of flesh at right corners of my body. Even Jordon said I could give any model run for her money . Then why did Adi call me ugly. I thought, may be because of Jade. She is beautiful , her light brown natural girls and faint blush over her ivory skin makes her look young and innocent and beautiful. Has he developed some interest in Jade? Asked my mind or is it Anjali, he had been so comfortable with her in the party. Dancing along with she smiling her eyes set on him. His bond with Anika is also unusual , he loves the girl a little too much. Even today, I had noticed when he came to pick me from the party. Anjali wasn't around. He must have driven her home and then come for me. That meant, she was more important than my safety. 'Are you jealous'

Challenged my mind. Shaking my head, I took off the robe and got into my comfortable night dress. Moving to my bed , I plopped on it on my stomach. Pulling a pillow under my chin, I kept thinking about the evening. The kiss again flashed in my mind and I smiled. So , this how ones feel after getting kissed. Those words in the romantic novels I had read long back seemed to be true, a kiss does shake the earth below your feet. You can actually see the stars with closed eyes and feel the electricity running through your body. A soft giggle escaped my lips. Picking my phone , I dialled him. Waiting for him to answer, my hopes crashed when he disconnected and then turned the phone off. Damn you Adi!!!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy friday guys . Do you leave your votes and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.5K 23
A relationship without trust is never strong.. He doesn't trust her and even cheats on her, she knew all of that but that doesn't stop her love for...
259 8 8
read and find out, you'll love it.
2.4K 54 45
"Everyone has scars, just not all of them can be seen" 12 months is only a short period of time to heal. A short period of time to forget everything...
2K 171 30
Whoever first thought of the phrase. "Expect the unexpected" must have been a genius..of all the things I'd thought of,planned and expected in my li...