Chapter-35

Raksha,

I felt indebted to Hansa, more than that I feel stupid for being reckless. Its true I am pretty safe as compare back home as people hardly know me here. I had decided to teach my attacker a lesson for life. Veer and Adi felt that I was planning to get rid of him, I am not. I am going to leave him in a state that he would never dare to cross my path.

''Do you want me to come?'' Veer asked as I joined him and Dipika for breakfast.

''No, I will handle him.'' I was going to meet Shaan's friend. I have met the man before when he tried filling my head against Anjali and Adi. Today he will know he wasn't dealing with someone simple. I can get more complicated than he thinks.

''Hansa is not able to move, let me join you.'' Veer insisted

''The thing is my dear brother , Adi is joining me and I don't want a Rathore bone. It's very hard to tackle them.'' Veer frowned then laughed. He knew why I replied like this. Since he has landed, its him and Adi. The stupid fellow has forgotten that he has a girlfriend. Every time he visits, they are either watching the game or playing chess discussing the events of their respective estates. Seriously, with this pace my romantic life would soon be a dinosaur era.

''Ball!'' Vikram approached me with his small ball and hopeful eyes. I hate to refuse, but for now I have to leave. Lifting the cute boy up on my lap, I pecked his cheek, ''you like chocolate?'' He nodded , ''I will get you one and then we will play.'' He said nothing but smiled.

''He is an angel ; you guys should have seen Rolli. She is a rowdy.'' I said tickling Vikram

''No, she is not. And this one is acting, wait for 2 more days and he will prove himself to be her big brother.'' Dipika replied

''Hmm...looks Princess has more fans then cute Prince.'' I said at the way Dipika defended Rolli

''Yes, she keeps the house alive. And she doesn't bend to your mood, we bend to hers.'' Veer added with a smile.

''I hope she is more like Ananya than bhai.''

''She isn't like either, she is more like granny.'' Veer concluded. Cuddling Vikram once, I stepped out when Adi messaged me to. ''Ready to rock.'' He asked

''No, ready to blow the bad guys.'' That's what my plan was

***

An hour later, we were sitting opposite to Shaan's aid. He was a known business man in the London circle, must say a true friend who was doing all to protect his criminal friend.

''I am not scared of you.'' Then man Vishal, whose real name I discovered a minute back.

''What do you know about me?'' I asked

He smirked, ''you are some Princess of a republic country where titles have no value.''

''Well said! Now, let me tell you what I know about you. You come from a remote town of the same republic country. Your family still resides there believing you to have died in an accident. Oh did I mention your first wife, the young girl you married after eloping. Is she aware about your marriage with the English woman here? Now, about your business, who becomes a millionaire in less than 10 yrs? You have usurped your second wife's property and you are involved in money laundering . Here are all the details, I got them at the snap of my fingers. '' He paled. Keeping my eyes on him, I leaned, ''Do you now understand what power the titles still hold in my lands.''

''What do you want?''

''Stop backing Shaan, be a witness from our side. All I want is his extradition from this country.''