Chapter 4

Adi

After the hotel incident, something took over Veer. He turned too restless. We drove from the hotel to my Bungalow in Delhi. The incident was being reported to the cops. Being one of the influential crowd are we had the privileged to leave without much of the fuss. I didn't want Raksha's name being involved in any kind of legal matter.

As soon as we reached, Veer decided to leave. ''Bhai, you promised. You will leave after seeing me off to the airport.'' Raksha complained like a 4-year-old. I know she hates me being around her, but giving the situation her demand sounds idiotic to me.

Veer ignored Raksha's whining. ''Adi, I must leave. Bhai is already on trail of Brijesh, I am sure he will nail him. But I must go, I feel something is going to go wrong.'' He looked lost, desperate. I could feel a strange pain in his eyes. ''

''I will make arrangements. '' Veer nodded. After bidding us farewell Veer left.  I just hope all goes good. We stood there at the high porch watching Veer's vehicle vanished. I took a step in , but Raksha stood frozen staring at the cloud of dust ,which still filled the horizon. ''Its getting cold. You should move in. ''

''I don't want to. Is that a problem ?'' She spat . I stood staring at her for a second. Why does she have to be so rude every time. She still stood firm, her eyes staring at oblivion. ''Raksha, you aren't used to Delhi winters. I don't want you sick before dropping you off to London.''

''I am grateful Aditya Ranawat , for all the support and care. But get this straight, nothing will happen between us.'' She spoke pointing her forefinger at me. Her chest heaved in anger. I don't know what makes her this angry. Somehow, I found everything too funny. I took steps to her , she blinked stepping backwards. My legs kept moving forward with my eyes locked with hers. She stepped back as her back crash with the wall. Pinning her between my arms I leaned closer, staring down at her. With those 4 inches in her feet, she barely reaches my chin. She turned nervous as her body shivered and I enjoyed her discomfort, ''Whom are you explaining Princess, me or yourself?'' I whispered leaning down on her ear

''Y..you. I have my head clear.'' She shuddered. She was clearly affected with the closeness the way I was. But her childish ego would never let her accept that. I kept my eyes on her face, pink started creeping her pale skin. Her big thick lashed curtained the discomfort of her eyes. I have always loved her innocence. She would believe anything said with confidence. ''Why are you nervous Princess?''

''You smell bad, that's why.'' Throwing  my head back I laughed, she could be extremely funny. I couldn't control and kept laughing. ''Is smelling bad an achievement?'' She looked clearly annoyed with amused demure.

Holding my stomach I replied, ''yeah, it is . If it makes a Royal princess blush.'' She stomped and stood at my eye level. ''I am not blushing. My skin is just sensitive.'' She said folding her arms to chest , turning her eyes away from me.

''What makes you think something can happen between us Raksha?''

''It can't and that's what I have been warning you off. So don't even try.'' I stepped back lifting my arms in air. ''I won't, I have better things to do.'' She opened and closed her mouth like a fish. She couldn't think of any reply to my words. Her expressions made be chuckle, she stomped and marched in. I patted my back, ''mission accomplished.''

***

We were scheduled to leave that night. We drove to Airport in my car followed by her guards in the other vehicle. We were directed in through the private entrance. After completing the formalities, we got into another vehicle and it drove us to my aircraft. We were greeted in by Neha, she had been the part of my crew for past 6 years. ''Welcome aboard Sir, Ma'am'' She greeted us walking us to my cabin . Raksha looked around, I could see she looked impressed, ''Like it'' I asked to let the conversation go. She rolled her eyes slipping into her plush seat, ''Show off.'' Chuckling I took the one opposite to her. The pilots announced the departure and found Raksha fidgeting.