The Crying Wolf Chronicles: F...

By Darrielle808

Stephanie Schiro is a hybrid. Half Werewolf, Half Human. She has isolated herself from a normal life. She als... More

Decisions: April 15th 1921
The Visit and The letter: October 25th, 2011 - Present
The Party
Colleen: Apology
College Fun
Colleen:Victimized
The Date
It's You...
Colleen: Just Perfect
She's Missing
For your Protection
Jayce: Suspicions
Turning Point
Colleen: It's happening again
First Clue
The Grimaldi's: Interrogation
Teaching the New Student
Time Together
Colleen: New Sister
Colleen: She contacted us...
Let's go find her...For real this time
Jayce: Watch and learn
The Grimaldi's: Intervention
Our own intervention
Colleen: Uncle Mark...a suspect?
Field Trip
Living without him.
Colleen: Finally the bitch wants to see me...
He's Gone
The Pierce's: The Secret's Out
..And it starts..
Home where I need to be
The Meet and Greet
Formally Introduced
The Surprise
Colleen: What the hell dude!?
I love you..
Colleen: I fucking knew it!
Everything doesn't make sense
The Pierce's: You need to come home

Jayce: I can't stay away from her

119 0 0
By Darrielle808

Jayce: I can't stay away from her

                "Son, what took you so damn long? You should've been here an hour ago."

                "I know dad. I'm sorry. I had something to take care of." I put dad's suitcase on the floor next to his feet. I looked into his eyes, and the familiar blue eyes I've always known to have so much life and spirit was now dying away. They had a dark presence in them. Mom was right. Dad has turned into an asshole. I don't think I'm prepared for what else he has in store for me.

                Dad walked over to his large oak desk and sat behind it. He didn't say a single word to either mom or me. We just stood in front of him like idiots. Nice one, Dad.

                "Mom, why do you put up with him?" I watched as she began to pull pots and pans from the cabinet.

                "I don't know, dear. You're father used to be so sweet. I don't know what happened."

                "He lost his freaking mind. That's what happened."

                "Well, honey you know you're father. He can be tough around the edges."

                "He's always tough around the edges, Mom."

                "I know." She mumbled.

                "Ever since Emily died, he's been hateful. He's changed."

                "Emily was his joy." She said. I could hear the pain in her voice.

                "She was yours too, Mom. She was all of ours. Em was our sun."

                "She still is, honey. She will always be." Mom wiped the tears on her sleeve. It breaks my heart to see my mom still massively hurt by losing my little sister.  Emily was so young and innocent. We all miss her a lot.

                Mom placed the pans on the heated stove and turned my direction. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were pink. I felt bad that she cried after nearly twenty years after Emily's death. 

                She cleared her throat and stared into my face for a brief moment.

                "What?" I shrugged.

                "I'm curious. How did you meet this Stephanie girl?"

                "On the road heading to the bookstore. She kept staring at me. It was creepy at first, then I thought it was cute. She reminded me so much of Emily." I smiled. Just talking about Stephanie makes me giggle like a girl.

                "How does she live? Have you met her family?" Mom completely forgot about the heated pans. They were beginning to give off more heat than they were suppose to. She turned off the stove and focused her attention back on me, and waited for my answer.

                "She lives in the suburbs of Joliet. About a few blocks away from here. She lives in this mansion type house, mom. I met her cousin and her boyfriend, her aunt and her husband. That's about it."

                "Did you meet her parents?"

                "No. I haven't."

                "Well, what are you waiting on?"

                "Stephanie. I'm waiting for her to give me the okay to meet her parents."

                "Tell her to hurry because I want to meet them as well."

                "I will mom."

                "Where is Stephanie now?"

                "She's at home."

                Mom's eyes grew huge. She frowned, then huffed. "What are you here for?"

                "She allowed me time with you and dad."

                "Such a sweet girl." She cooed.

                "Yeah, too sweet."

                "Don't stand around here, Jayce. Go see her."

                "Are you sure mom? What about dad?"

                "I will deal with him later. Go. Go see her."

                I gave mom a huge kiss on the cheek, thanked her and ran out the door with my suitcase.

                                                                ***********************************

                I walked up to Stephanie's doorstep and stared blankly at her front door.  I'm surprised she didn't open the door. She normally could tell when I was close to her. Maybe she's not home. It would make sense that she's not home. She's probably getting her mind off of me right now. It's okay. It was my fault that I was leaving her.  I know she feels alone, and she's probably pissed at me right now. Understandable.

                No. I had to talk to her. I had to see her. I can't stay away from her.

                My hand was shaking as I lifted it to the door. I was ready to knock on it until it was off of its hinges. It opened.

                Her face was so bright and creamy. Those familiar hazel eyes stared me down, her fiery chestnut hair blew in the wind, her chest was full in the tank she was wearing and her hips were slim in the low riding blue jeans she wore. She was just as sexy as when I left her. Before I could even utter a word, she threw her arms around my neck in a tight grip. I could hear the joints in my neck cracking. I knew that once I awake in the morning, my neck would be completely numb.

                Her nose went to my hair. My spine rattled while she sniffed me. She smelled the coconut. Oddly enough, a pinecone scent was stuck to her hair. I found myself sniffing her too. We looked like two crazy people sniffing each other out on the front porch. 

                She looked into my eyes and smiled that white, perfect smile. Every inch of my body tugged to rip off her clothes and make love to her. I understood that no matter how close we get to getting that far, Stephanie would always find a way to stop us. She was a pro at doing that. She knew I wanted her in that way. She knew I wanted her more. Why was she such a tease, I will never know. I erased my thoughts and kissed her hard and deep. Her breath entered my mouth like steam.  I loved how our bodies touched. Her hot flesh against mine. She was perfect. She was my angel. She was my Stephanie.

                She pulled our lips away and grabbed my hand. The house was still warm and cozy like earlier. It felt like I never left. She pulled me onto the couch and kissed me hard this time. My hand slid behind her head while we kissed heavily. She lifted my shirt over my head and threw it effortlessly behind the couch. Her kisses became more passionate as I laid her down . Flesh against flesh, her hands stroked my abs. I wanted all of her. I wasn't sure if she was ready.

                "What's wrong." She asked breathlessly.

                "Are you sure you want to do this, Steph?"

                "Yes." She whispered against my lips.

                I kissed her again. Subconsciously, I became the one who stopped us.

                "Are you okay, Jayce?" She whispered.

                "I'm fine. I just don't want to rush you if you're not ready."

                "I understand." I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

                "I'm sorry If I lead you on."

                "No, Jayce. It was me. I shouldn't have been so aggressive."

                "It was the animal in you." I chuckled.

                "That's just it, Jayce. It was the animal in me. I don't want to hurt you."

                "Lets not make you even more paranoid. Can we just lay here?"

                "Yes." She said without hesitation.

                She curled underneath me while I was shirtless again. She nestled her head on my chest while I began to hum a soft melody. I wanted her to sleep. I wanted her to feel safe. I wanted her to know that no matter what, I'm never leaving her.  I don't care if she is a werewolf, she is a gift sent to me. Whoever sent her down gets a huge thank you basket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bloodlines By Queen

Science Fiction

196 3 2
For centuries the coalescing of bloodlines has been forbidden. The Elders of the Waya, Gifted and Brewha took a blood oath never to mix. Such a union...
10K 371 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
103 6 26
One big family. One reputation to uphold. 5 siblings, 7 offspring teens, and the end of the line always around the corner. What could possibly happe...
2.8M 172K 117
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 3 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM How do you win a game when you don't know who all the players are? --⊰♥⊱-- "You can...