Dragons Love (Sting x Reader...

By AbiToto

Complete 18 year old (Y/N) Dreyar is the Shadow God Slayer of Fairy Tail. However, she holds one of the most... More

We're Back Everyone
It's Over Gray
A Day With Natsu
We're Going to the Beach?
A Day at the Beach Part 1
A Day at the Beach Part 2
Strange Encounter
8th Place?
A "Date" With Sting
Kissed by Two Dragons in One Night
(Y/N) vs Bacchus
Fights and Confessions
Mr. Dreyer Part 1
Mr. Dreyer Part 2
Hey Sting
Eavesdropping
We'll Protect Eachother
Rogue...
I Remember
For Fairy Tail
We Won
The Ball
Fairy Tail Battle Royal
(Y/n) VS Gray
(Y/n) VS Natsu
(Y/n) vs Natsu part two
Headaches and What Ifs...
The Voices in My Head
Mard Greer and the Demon of the Night
And Maybe Mine Too
Her Life is in My Hands
Let's Play
The Two She Loves
Defeat the One You Love to Save Her
Yoru No Akuma
Salamander
She's Right Here
Time to Make a Choice
Ending 1 - Sting
Ending 2 - Natsu
Special Ending

Over My Dead Body

1.4K 38 1
By AbiToto

Your P.O.V.

"WHERE IS HE!!??" I yelled. I was walking around a village looking for Natsu. Everyone must think I'm mental or something for just screaming. But I promise it's out of frustration, I'm perfectly sane. I was about to continue my search when... I heard something. It sounded like... Explosions? Gotta be Natsu. I took off in the direction of the sound.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"I am Jackal and I killed the magic council!" I stared at the man in shock. "AHAHAHHAHAHAHA- oof!" Something, or rather someone, ran into the man as he laughed and they both fell off the ledge. As I looked at the person I realized... it was (Y/n)! She fell off the ledge dragging Jackal with her.

"(Y/n)!?" I called and she looked at me smiling.

"Hey, Nat-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? YOU SHOULD BE RESTING!" She just rolled her eyes.

"I came to help you!"

Jackals P.O.V.

'This girl...' Said a voice in my head... Mard Greer... 'I need her. Bring her to me.'

'Okay, why?'

'That's not important. However, I know you will not be able to take all these fairies down."

'What!? of course can!'

'Shut up! All I need you to do is touch her once, no explosions, I need her body intact.'

'What will touching her do?'

'It doesn't matter, I'm sending someone to retrieve her now.'

'Fine.'

Your P.O.V.

It looked like the man was having a conversation with himself. Freak.

"You!" he said, pointing at me with a smirk. "Are coming with me!" Then he launched himself at me. I closed my eyes, awaiting whatever was coming. But nothing ever came. I opened my eyes to see that Natsu had pushed him back.

"The only way you're gettin' to her." He cracked his knuckles, "Is over my dead body!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 758 61
Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic, just like her older brother Laxu...
111K 3.2K 38
Lucy Heartfilia, a 17 years old girl and a Celestial Mage of Fairy Tail, has been a daughter of a demon and a human. One day, a female demon named Sh...
81.7K 2.5K 152
Slight!Laxus x OC Eventual! Sting x OC A girl with memory loss has been traveling with Laxus Dreyar for two years, living in a small house in the woo...
307K 8.4K 25
{Complete} A Laxus x Reader Story... Storms of a malicious intent have been plaguing Fiore. When it strikes a town people can't leave their homes...