Danmachi: the black lightning...

By TheWolfsFury1420

bell may not know but oranio has a hero who they call the black lightning hero who was the soul inspiration t... More

Chapter 0 The Return of The Forgotten Familia
Chapter 1 Monter Oranio Incident
Chapter 2 Capaneus
Chapter 3 The Reunion
Chapter 4 The God Reaper
Chapter 5 Confliction
Chapter 6 Adoni
Chapter 7 the fiance
Chapter 8 The Reasons
Chapter 9 Mystery 7
Chapter 10 The Meeting
Chapter 11 Alexia
Chapter 12 The Competition
Chapter 13 the teammate's
Chapter 14 Black Udaeus
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 The Test
Chapter 17 Backstory
Chapter 18 Cronos Familia
Chapter 19 The Fight
Chapter 20 War Game
Chapter 21 Rain Before The Storm
Chapter 22 Acceptance
Chapter 23 Kykons
Chapter 24 Familia History
Chapter 26 Unprecedented Development
Chapter 27 The Past
Chapter 28 Time Limit
Chapter 29 Enemy
Chapter 30 The Bath
Chapter 31 Bedtime Arrangement's
Chapter 32 The Training And Trial
Chapter 33 Strength
Chapter 34 Prepare For The Game's
Chapter 35 The Dragon

Chapter 25 Ryudo

1.2K 18 0
By TheWolfsFury1420

early in the morning on the main road, Bell was heading into the dungeon with Capaneus and his team to train in there, despite it being their day off from Argonaut's training they were testing the abilities and strength from there training.

Bell:" I have to ask you something Capaneus, are you avoiding Argonaut"

Capaneus:"...who's that, and should I know him just off the top of my head"

Lily:" he means the Mystery 7, he's letting us call him Argonaut as a sign of friendship since he doesn't want to tell us his name yet"

Capaneus:" oh...wait, he's letting you call him that, (hum) ...interesting choice of naming, well...in all honesty, I try to avoid him in all honesty"

Bell:" then why are you avoiding him, he's a nice guy in and out, and I think we all could get along-"

Capaneus then clamped Bell's lip's as Capaneus then said.

Capaneus:" Bell Bell Bell, I have my reason's, and they're very...complicated, the reason I'm avoiding him is up to me, and if I want to see him, I will, if I could find him that is, he's elusive"

as then continue to walk, and as they can see the dungeon's entrance, they both then see the woman that Lily and Haruhime meet at the street last night and the first thing she said was a challenge to Bell and Capaneus, and they responded like this.

Capaneus:" Lily is this her, the woman that asked about us"

Lily:" yeah, that's her, since she's here, she probably just wanted to know where you were not to just wait for you in front of the dungeon like this"

Bell:" and this is the woman who wanted to fight us last night without giving a reason, and also well know's us as well, but I have one question for her before we fight"

Capaneus:" me too, an important question as well"

she smiled in agreement, but the two combined than said these words which struck her hard.

Capaneus and Bell:" who are you"

She had a shocked face by them not knowing her and went on a temper rampage yelling at the both of them in front of a huge crowd.

Finn:" what's going on here"

Lily:" I know as much as you really"

Haruhime:" but it seems that this woman claim's she knows Bell and Capaneus and wants to fight them, but neither Bell or Capaneus know, or remember her"

Ais:" Is this why she's throwing a fit in front of all these people"

Bete:" what the hell is going on, somebody tell me"

????:" DO YOU TWO SERIOUSLY NOT REMEMBER ME"

Capaneus:" no"

Bell:" sorry, we don't know who you are"

????:" IT'S ME YOU JERK'S"

Bell:" and that's..."

Ryudo:" (eye twitching for a few moments) I'M RYUDO YAMATO, WE WERE FRIEND'S FOR YEARS AND DID ABOUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER YOU JERK'S"

Bell and Capaneus then remembered the name very well and were then skeptical about it.

Ryudo:" WE LITERALLY SPENT NEARLY FOUR YEAR'S WITH EACH OTHER CAPANEUS KICKING EACHOTHER'S ASS, AND I SPENT SIX YEARS WITH YOU BELL"

Bell:" but...you're a... woman"

Ryudo:" ARE YOU SAYING YOU NEVER NOTICED I WAS A GIRL ALL THOSE YEARS"

the 2 then thought back and had memories of their time with Ryudo, they fought with one another, they played in the mud together, they pranked people together, had eating and cooking competition's eating either great food or disgusting food and when Capaneus left both Ryudo and bell shared hot spring's bath's together, and other thing's, all of which only make Ryudo seems more like a boy with no sight Ryudo being a girl at all.

Bell and Capaneus:" no way that Ryudo was a girl"

she was red and steaming with fury and anger, then she remembered something that only the Ryudo Bell and Capaneus knew would know.

Ryudo:" so their's no way that the Ryudo you know would be me right"

Capaneus:" so far, no"

Bell:" sorry, you're not convincing us"

Ryudo:" okay, then what if I tell you secret's we only told each other, and the three of us would have never told anyone else no matter what"

she then said in their ear's their secret's that only they knew and the 2 lit up like a fire.

Lily:" what did she just say"

but Bell and Capaneus were shocked and then as they had her whisper more secret's to them, after a few moments of talking, Bell and Capaneus realize that this really was Ryudo.

Capaneus:" IT IS YOU...since when were you a girl"

Ryudo:" oh I don't know, how about... THE ENTIRE TIME"

Bell:" but, your name is Ryudo, which was a boy's name"

Ryudo:" you 2 meet and know my parent's well...their idiots'"

Ais:" hey, you shouldn't call your parent's idiots, a few dumb things don't make them dumb"

Riveria's thought's:" straight from the horse's mouth"

Bell and Capaneus then had the "nevermind, I get it now" look on their face.

Capaneus:" Bell, remember the time they tried to cook and eat rock's thinking it would make them strong when I said "have a heart of stone" and broke their teeth, and still tried eating the rock's"

Bell:" yeah, we had to correct them, and stop them, and that took about 2 hours"

Ais:"...nevermind, your right"

Riveria's thought's:" who are these people"

as Bell, Capaneus, and Ryudo hug in happiness from seeing one another again, Ryuto then get's a serious look on her face again.

Ryudo:" anyway now that we got that out of the way, and confirmed I'm a woman, it's time for business"

Capaneus:" yeah, it's great to see you after all this time again, let's all have a reunion at-"

Ryudo:" no, the challenge still stand's"

Capaneus:" oh that, well tell her Bell"

Bell:" sorry Ryudo, we can't fight you today"

Ryudo:" I came back way stronger than I was 4 year's ago, and you won't fight... why"

Capaneus:" the tournament's in 3 days"

Ryudo:" the what, does this tournament really affect you fighting me"

Bell:" yeah, my familia is in the tournament and we need to train"

Ryudo:" well while I can't say for your familia, I can say that it won't take much for you to fight Bell, with the steel breaker your nearly unstoppable in hand to hand"

Bell automatically got a scared look on his face, like he saw a ghost and tried to stop Ryudo from saying anymore thing's Bell didn't want public.

Bell:" Ryudo, no, stop talking about that-"

Ryudo:" and not to mention point blank in your weapon's combat"

Ais:" steel breaker"

Riveria:" point blank"

Ryudo:" yeah, he hasn't told you, well, it's these 2 moves, along with his unique fighting style and personal training from Capaneus and a few other people that makes him one of the few people able to beat Capaneus when he fights at his fullest, not including him using anything else he learned as an adventurer with a fanal and being a level 5 now"

Finn:" REALLY"

Ryudo:" you see, the steel breaker is-"

Bell then in a panic shut her mouth and started to drag her away to stop her from talking.

Bell:" hahahaha Ryudo, can we talk a moment... alone"

as they left, everyone was left wondering what the steel breaker and point blank were, they would have asked Capaneus, but he disappeared before anyone could ask him anything.

Tiona:" great, just when we WANT him to be here"

Ais:"... move's that can top Capaneus in a fight at his best"

Finn:' look's like Bell if more combat capable then we originally thought"

Riveria:"... what other secret's do you hold Bell Cranel"

as they were wondering, Capaneus was on top a tall building laughing and smiling as he balanced and held his gut.

Capaneus:" this outta be fun, and my dear friend, Bell has serious issue's he will need to talk to you about, and it's concerning the topic you just said"

Capaneus then looked at his right arm and clenched it, remembering what happened.

Capaneus:" it still feels like yesterday Bell completely obliterated my arm... a shame really that he stopped using it, completely reinventing his fighting style too, tricky, but all good in the end  to get stronger, just remember Bell, it's your power to use"

Bell dragged Ryudo all the way to the Hostess of fertility in the room upstairs and locked the door then he lifted her up and jumped to through the window and leaped across building's with his black element magic, making him impossible to see or track, all the way to his room in the Hestia familia mansion, giving Ryudo the wrong idea that he was going all out.

Ryudo:" WA-WA-WAIT, this is too sudden, we should go s-slower...b-but if you-"

Bell:" Ryudo, listen carefully"

Bell grabbed her shoulder's tight and held her kinda close, she then remembered in the past when she had a huge crush on Bell and confessed to him in the most unobvious way possible when they were younger giving him muffin's and not being specific why.

Ryudo:" here Bell"

Bell:" oh muffin's, thanks"

Ryudo:" you know...I made these for someone I liked and would like to go out with, so what do you think"

Bell:" well..."

she waited for an answer and had her hope's up high.

Bell:" their delicious and awesome, nobody wouldn't fall for you if you gave them these"

she was happy beyond words and wanted to hold his hand, then.

Bell:" I'm sure it will work out fine when you give these to your crush, but if you're rejected just remember, no matter what, we'll always be best friend's okay, now I need to go, I need to help my Grandfather with his housework and the garden" 

that froze her as Bell left with those word's echoing in her head, in response she did what Capanoue does when he's upset, train like crazy and went and went to master the 4th, 6th, 8th and 11th style of combat in the House of Water, the 6th most leather house in Ninjitsu art's and after 4 year's she was ready to do what she thought would make her feel better and get over Bell, fight him, and since she knew Capaneus would fight her after, she had him involved as well. only then she realized them thinking she was a boy might have made her rejection make sense since Bell thought she was a boy, and she knew thinking back on it, she wasn't clear on who she had the crush on and made it sounds more like she was asking for an opinion on the muffin's than a confession.when she was close to Bell she realized that she was still in love with Bell as when she finally was face to face with him, her feeling's for him skyrocketed and she blushed as she was held, waiting to be taken, and then Bell said.

Bell:" please, keep the steel breaker and point blank, along with my other fighting style a secret from now on ... I don't want people to know about it"

Ryudo was disappointed looking like she was pissed for a moment but then continued to talk nun the less.

Ryudo:" why... didn't you use those when we were kids, and you were great at your style of fighting as well, what happened to make you stop that"

Bell:" after you left, me and Capaneus spared in the match, I used point blank and nearly killed him, then I used the steel breaker on his stone breaker, and I shattered his arm completely, both put him in intensive care for a month, Capaneus says the pain is gone, but I see him clench his fist from time to time, I swore never to use those again, and to never mention them again, can you promise me please"

Ryudo:" okay I will, but Bell, you didn't mean to, I know that for sure"

Bell:" even if I didn't, I can't forgive myself for it, or if I hurt someone else with it"

Ryudo smiled and hugged Bell close to her, letting him get his arm's underneath her robe's, intentionally, and not letting go.

Bell:" wait, Ryudo-"

She laughed with joy and smiled looking at Bell.

Ryudo:" your still the same, even after all these year's, you still are a kind idiot, Bell, if you care for your friend's and familia as much as you say you do, you shouldn't hold yourself back, take action, and show them what you can really do, don't hold anything back, or else one day, they all will end up disappearing before your eye's when you could have stopped it"

She was close, and at the moment, she tried to sneak a moment where she could kiss Bell, but then Hestia walked in and say the moment she just killed walking in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5.4K 50
Volume 1 completed! (Based on the Danmachi anime S1) "It's about time I got here." sighed the lone figure. He leaned against the statue located at Am...
42.1K 1.1K 36
Under heavy editing!! I'm not really sure what to make of this. This is my first story on Wattpad so bear with me ^^; I guess this will just be about...
54.1K 812 31
this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story, Bell is the king of a kingdom called Bab...
1.7K 106 14
AU Multi realm Haikyu Fanfiction. Bokuto and Oikawa are the last two humans living in the fire realm. They learn from an ancient archive that there a...