That one game

By iamcrazy94

Bad goes good and good goes bad in this book! Daisy looses friends and gains friends. Fights with people and... More

That one game
That one game- chapter 2
That one game- chapter 3
That one game- chapter 4
That one game- chapter 5
That one game- chapter 6
That one game- chapter 7
That one game- chapter 8
That one game- chapter 9
That one game- chapter 10
That one game- chapter 11
That one game- Chapter 12
That one game- Chapter 13
That one game- Chapter 14
That one game-Chapter 15
That one game- Chapter 17
That one game-Chapter 18
That one game- Chapter 19
That one game- Chapter 20
That one game- chapter 21
That one game- Chapter 22
That one game- chapter 23
That one game- chapter 24
That one game-Chapter 25
That one game- Chapter 26
That one game- chapter 27
That one gane-Chapter 28
That one game- Chapter 29
That one game chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

That one game- Chapter 16

13 0 0
By iamcrazy94

*Daisy's P.O.V.*

I wake up sitting in a chair next to my bed and Harry asleep on it. I love seeing him sleeping he looks hot. "hmmmm...." he says while rolling over. "Harry..." I say trying to wake him. "don't touch me!" he screams "Harry wake up your dreaming again! I scream to him. he wakes up a jerks off the bed. "what? what happened? are you ok?" he asks me shaking. "ya ya fine. you had another nightmare! your okay." I tell him. "I....i.....i......have to tell you something...." he looks nervous. "yes...hunny anything!" he stands up and walks towards the door then back to me. "I......I.....I.....I can't say it......" I am slightly worried. I grab his arm and rub it, he flinches, that's not like him. I pull up his sleeve. his arm. covered. old scars. new cuts. I stand up to walk away. he grabs my arm and I flinch. I know I done it again but I didn't wanna tell him. I pull away and he pulls me back. he takes my shirt off an my trousers and only my bra and knickers. he scans my body. he grabs my arm rubs it up and down and kisses the cuts and scars. he does the same to my other arms and does the same to my thighs. "When?" he asks his voice shaky. "last night....." "why?" I walk over to my night stand open the drawer and give him the letter. "I got that yesterday........its dad." an invite to his wedding and everything. he has 4 kids now with the new women." I say bringing to sob. "don't cry." he says catching my tears. I smile and he takes off his shirt that he put on 5 minutes ago. we look at each other. see out past and our future all at the same time. I love him. every piece of him. good and bad. "kiss me...."he asks. I obey. and 20 minutes later we are asleep in each other's arms.

*Kaylinn's P.O.V.*

It's 3am. I can't sleep and zayn is in the chair next to me sleeping. the twins are beside me. just then their uncle Tyler walks in. yes they have an uncle called Tyler. he is my friend and we named our son after him. "Hey how are you." he asks. "I'm good say hello to your niece and nephew." "hey little Poppy's! what are there names?" "lyla and Tyler" "oh my god. is he named after me?" "Ya!" "ha I'll let you sleep I see you in the morning." "k night Tyler!" 2o minutes later I'm asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
299K 6K 53
She's the girl that I want to spend my life with. She's the one who's making me damn crazy. She's Darlene Michelle Miranda.
259K 10.1K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
318K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.