Sweet Apocalypta ( Part Seque...

De Le-Donna-del-Paura

This is a sort of sequel to @Tempus-edax-rerum story Oompa Loompa Takeover and epilogue of Wonka's wars. Tw... Mais

Author's note
Sadessa and Maybelynne
Chapter 2- Memories
Chapter 3- Reunions
Chapter 4- Hard outer shell, soft nougaty insides.
Chapter 6- First travels
Chapter 7- Action speaks louder with bombs
Chapter 8- Hard candies
Final Chapter- High hopes
Sweet Apocalypta-Requiem of memories
The lion and the Wolf
The hell just happened?
Still don't know what the hell happened
Okay, shit happens.
You are Sadessa

Chapter 5- Friends and foes

9 6 0
De Le-Donna-del-Paura

"I mean, I guess I just want nothing more to just see the whole world," I heard a female voice speak from a dorm room. The door was slightly cracked open, so I quietly peeked through.

There sat May and Gerald, on beds opposite of each other. She had her legs crossed and he was propping himself up with one arm, the other draped over his knee.

"And now that Wonka rejected Dess, maybe she'll stop fantasizing about him and focus on our plans." she continued, somberly looking over at the wall across from her, her back to me.

Dammit, that lovable mutt, he was laying on his back on the floor, belly exposed and naked.

"So, that's it? Just see the world?" Gerald asked, voice low.

"Yeah. Just me and Dess.. oh and Dammit, of course. So what do you want to do after the war is over?"

Gerald was silent for the longest time, his fingers twitching a bit as he thought. "I really don't know.."

I slowly slipped away into the hall, irritated with May. "Hell, Mint. I ship you two. The world is going to shit, mankind is but a handfull and you won't do the right thing and let them ovaries work. Selfish." I hissed under my breath then caught the smell of something nice.

It was such an attractive smell, sort of spicy, sort of sweet and a little minty. It seemed the closer I got to the end of the hall, the stronger the smell became. It was coming from a vent in the hall, but it seemed the vent came from another room.

Finally, I found myself exiting the hall and entering another section of the college building. It seemed sporty, with glass cases with trophies and medals displayed.Once proud, now faded in time.

On the walls were plaques and certificates as well as photos of the people who used to either work, or study here. I wondered.. Will it ever go back to those happy times? With kids playing sports and parents proudly cheering them on? What do I know about happiness? I never knew any of that growing up. Pulsation began thumping in my head a little harder than I was comfortable with, so I rubbed the back of my neck to stop the oncoming headache.

I continued to follow the smell and then I heard what sounded like squeaking. Like, a faucet being turned. I inched closer but then ducked behind a rack of volleyballs that sat near the shower's entrance when I realized what that smell was. It was Wonka, fresh out of the shower.

I peeked, a towel with the school's colors, purple and white, wrapped loosely around his hips made it hard to focus on any other part of his body.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from him, skin still dripping wet and glistening. I pursed my lips inward and kept myself from squealing like a distressed pig.

Wonka went over to the bleachers where he had laid his clothes that was about 15 feet away, and then... he dropped his towel.

I snarled quietly, because it was hard for me to see exactly how he looked because of my vision impairment. So, I slowly and smoothly crawled my way closer, hiding behind whatever I could so I wouldn't be caught. Finally, I got close enough to see just a little bit, it was like looking through frosty glass, and I could just barely make out his tight little tushie. I began chewing the bandages over my nub, unable to hold in my whimpers any longer.

"Who's there?" Called out Wonka as he quickly buttoned his pants and zipped them up. He cocked an eyebrow, looking around the empty gymnasium.

I began to panic, so I did what any brave woman would do in this situation. "Meeeow.."

Wonka eased from his tensity then sighed. "Damn cats.." before he grabbed his things and made his way out of the gym.

When he left, I seized the opportunity to high tail it out of there as fast as I could. I ran down the hall and into a random dorm room, I shut the door behind me and panted. "Whew, that was a close one!" I laughed a bit then turned around. When I did.. the sight before me almost made me lose my shit.

Green hair, orange skin, tattered brown and white clothing. It was a Loompa! Actually, there were four of them. And elderly Loompa, who was male and a young female with two babies.

I whipped out my gun and aimed at them.

They just squinched, wide eyes filled with fear as the held onto each other.

I was about to shoot when something jumped on top of me, causing me to shoot the lamp beside the bed.

I threw my attacker off of me and aimed my gun at him. It was a young male, who would have been but a mere 16 year old in human years, if they age like humans.

"You cocky little orange shit." I pulled the hammer and pressed my finger lightly on the trigger.

"Wait no!!" I hear what sounded like Gerald shout from behind me. He quickly swung the door open and then grabbed the gun from me.

"What the hell is wrong with you, kid?!" I shouted, watching as he tucked my gun into the back of his pants.

"They're with us!" He announced, stepping between me and the group of Loompas.

"They're with what?" Mint asked, parking herself beside me, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, they helped us escape the Factory. They are a small group of rebels looking for sanctuary."

"Whoa whoa, wait. Rebellion group? Gerald, what's going on here?" Mint asked, adjusting her glasses.

"You see, these guys kinda liked Miles. Thought he was a good human and it inspired old RonRon to give peace between humans and Loompas a chance. We ran into each other and long story short, we became fast allies."

"So.. we don't kill them?" I asked, confused.

"We don't kill them. They are our friends." He answered."RonRon, say hello to May and Dessa."

RonRon, who looked and walked kinda like Yoda, slowly shuffled his way toward us then looked up with considerate eyes. He extended his little hand in greeting.

I looked over at Mint, then at him before sticking my hand out and taking his in a firm handshake.

After I let go of his hand, Mint took it and shook it.

"Um, Sadessa. Can we uh, have a moment in the hallway?" She asked, taking my hand. "Excuse me guys."

I kept my eyes on Gerald as May drug me into the hall and closed the door behind her.

"Okay May, I knew this would come someday so I'll just make it quick." I began to get on one knee.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked, glaring at me.

"You wanted a moment! Isn't that code for 'marry me?" I replied, looking up at her with teasing eyes. "Since you don't have feelings for Gerald and Wonka don't want me-"

"You are just.. Get back up before I abandon you in a pit full of spiders."

I began laughing out of amusement. "I love fucking with you. Okay," I got up. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Don't you think this is crazy? Oompas on our side? It's suspicious to me. They could be spies, or-"

"Real rebels? Come on, May. If Gerald and Wonka trusts them, we should trust them! Besides, they know their shit. And you better bet your sweet ass that I am not going to doubt my Wonka-boo."

May pondered a moment, lost in her own inner battle before letting out a quick breath. "You're right.. Miles believed in the good in them I.. guess we've been hunting so long I forgot. But now we have more lives to watch over. Damn mission might take years."

I put my hand on her back and rubbed it. "Hey, it will be okay, May. Atleast we get a little bit more of a challange. Normal Loompas got a little boring to me."

She just stayed quiet. Staring at me with a look that was strange, like a look of dread, or a look that told me her underwear was riding. Whatever the reason for that look, I just kept rubbing her back, hoping it helped. "Would it be better if I rubbed you with my nub?"

"Jesus, Sadessa." she opened the door and saw Gerald on the bed, cradling the two baby Loompas in his arms, humming a song.

I myself have a thing against Loompas but this.. it actually made me feel things. Like, soft warm things. Like, the tummy of a cat inside my heart kind of thing. I looked over to May, her eyes locked on Gerald.

He looked up, and grinned. "Oh hey. You two done talking?" he had a baby in each arm, they were both tiny against his body. He kept his eyes on May, his grin fading into a smaller smile. "Cute, aren't they?"

May got closer then sat on the bed beside him, looking down at the infants. "They.. are kinda cute."

I looked over to the other bed, the mother Oompa Loompa looked quite sick. The younger male was tending to her, and RonRon was fast asleep beside her.

"What's wrong with the female?" I asked, walking over toward her.

The young male whipped out a little knife, as if he was protecting her.

"Whoa little dude. I'm not going to hurt you.. I promise." I assuring him as I kneeled down beside the bed, looking him in the eyes.

"She's dying.." Gerald replied, looking down at the babies. "She had a hard pregnancy.. and she wasn't strong enough to recover from the delivery. There is nothing we can do for her. Just.. wait for her to die." he frowned, looking very sad.

"That's.. unfortunate. What do we do with the babies? We can't bring them on our missions. They'll get hurt." May aforementioned, touching the baby with her finger.

"Is that caring I see?" Gerald asked, looking at her with a soft grin.

"Common sense.." she replied, keeping her eyes down.

I took the rag from the young Loompa and dipped it in water for him and give it back. He patted the female's forhead, looking concerned for her. For a strange moment, I began feeling for these guys. And then, I remembered Miles and his bravery. How he cared too. And I remember, in this strange moment, the reason why. Oompa Loompas are just like us. They care.. they love. It's fucking corruption that makes them our enemies. Not all Germans were bad during the Holocaust. Not all Americans were good.. evil is everywhere just like good is everywhere. I smiled softly, tugging the blanket a little more higher on RonRon. "You're right, May. We've been hunting so long I forgot they were just like us.."

"She's not going to make it." A deep voice said beside me. I look to my left, and there was Wonka. Kneeling beside me as he placed a hand on the female's tiny body.

"Well, the babies too if we don't find some damn formula for them. I'm.. I'm going to look for some before we leave." I said, looking at him with sad eyes.

"We should get some rest, everyone. I.. won't stop you from helping." he said, getting up then. "Bright and early.." he said before leaving the room. We all went to seperate dorm rooms, mostly because we needed time alone to compute everything. I know I needed to.

I sat on a bed, dusting off the raggedy sheets before stripping my clothes off and kicking my boots across the room. I threw everything in a corner and laid down on the bed. I let out a deep sigh, and stared at the ceiling for awhile. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

48K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
202 8 19
The War is over!!! Finally Gerald and his friends can focus on their relationships and normal lives. And in May learning more about Gerald, he tells...
1.7K 27 25
A collection of information, story ideas, and mini stories that center around The Amazing Chocolatier and his dear children. It's sort of just tellin...
104 0 13
I recommend reading the first two parts before this! After only two weeks into the anthro takeover, things have gone right and wrong on both sides. ...