The Babysitter (August Alsina...

By KillinEmSoftly

The Third and Final book of "The Babysitter" Trilogy [Caution-Mature Audience] One of Wattpad's popular serie... More

Trailer- Story Coming Soon
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Behind the Story
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69
Chapter 69 part 2
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87- Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 85.

11.1K 447 217
By KillinEmSoftly

"We should've taken care of those bodies," August said as they made their way back to Atlanta.

"I think we good though bruh. I ran through the house to double check. It looked like a massacre." Jeremiah said with a evil laugh.

"True. And Kareem went back this morning with his brothers. They took the bodies and burned them in the crematory. And they probably burning down the house as we speak." August said feeling a little better as he thought about it.

"Damn, won't be any evidence of last night," Carter laughed.

"Nah. Those niggas will just....disappear," August said as he continued down 95.

August thought about the next moves he needed to take care of which was getting out of the game...again. The plan is for Carter and Jeremiah to takeover and for him to separate the drug money from his business. That way he will not have any ties to it. He felt a sense of relief that he didn't have to worry about Cam anymore.... or so he thought.

*****
"What time August getting in from his random trip?" London said as she and her big belly struggled to get on the bed with Becca. "And why the fuck is the bed so high up?" She said out of breath.

"My man is tall. He needs a bed that sits higher," Becca laughed. "And August will be back this evening. He actually will be back in Atlanta earlier but he said he has shit to take care."

"Cool cool. So what you cookin because my baby and me starving," London's said rubbing her belly. She was coming up on 7months in a few days.

"I have work to do girl. It's a Monday," Becca laughed.

"You make your own schedule," London rolled her eyes. "You don't have to actually work at this moment."

"I need to look at some proofs to send to a clie-- ahhhhhh ..."

Becca jumped off the bed, what the fuck is happening to your stomach?"

London looked down at her stomach laughing.

"My baby is just moving around," London laughed.

London's stomach was moving slowly side to side. It was as if the baby was trying to push out.

"But your wholee entire stomach is moving bruhhh," Becca said.

"I know it looks crazy, but it feels even crazier," London continued laughing.

"Tell my niece or nephew to chill the hell out. That's too freaking," Becca said get on the bed cautiously.

"Watch this." London poked a spot on her stomach and within seconds they saw movement where her hand was located.

"That is crazy as hell London," Becca said as she looked at the connection of the baby and mom.

London looked over at Becca who was quietly watching as she played the little game with her baby," this will be you one day sissy."

Becca looked up smile," Yup one day, but first I need to focus on fitting into my wedding dress." She said switching the subject before things became emotional.

"Speaking of that, are you going to let me see it," London asked laying on her side as she gently rubbed her stomach. Doing this always calmed the baby down.

"I told you nobody will see the dress until the day of. I don't want a bunch of opinions about my dress," said walking to the closet. "Aren't you supposed to be going to Houston with your man today?"

"Yeah, but our flight isn't until this afternoon," London climbed off the bed to look at a picture on August's night stand. It was a picture from when Becca, Kimberly and him went to the carnival. They were making goofy faces into the camera.

Becca walked over to where London was standing,  smiling as she pulled her curls into a high ponytail.

"What do you have planned today?" London asked following Becca out the bedroom towards Kimberly's room.

"I'm taking little mama to ballet class. And since I have to meet with a client, I'm going to have Devin bring her home."

"How's he doing?" London asked.

London finally opened up to Devin. Especially when he stepped up by looking out for Kimberly when Becca was recovering. He didn't have to, but he did.

"He's doing alright. He will be busy with training camp starting soon so his daughter will spend more time here. I'm cool with that and so is August."

Becca walked into Kimberly's room. She was still knocked out so Becca took this opportunity to go into her closet to pick out her clothes. London followed behind her.

"I will say that Devin shocked me. I really thought he was a creep. Now I see it's just his personality," London and Becca laughed.

"Good morning LoLo and B." Kimberly said stretching in her princess bed.

"Goooddd mornnninnggg baby," Becca said jumping on the bed planting kisses on Kimberly. "Last week of school!"

"She's done with school already? It's only the middle of May," London asked as she opened the blinds.

"My school is yeaaaaar round." Kimberly said as she skipped to her bathroom.

"Yeah, and they have quarter breaks. She will be back in school in August," Becca said as she made Kimberly's bed.

"Interesting. I forgot you and August have her in the bougie ass academy," London laughed.

"Whatever. You know August and I want the best for baby girl."

"Well public was good for you and me." London shook her head, "I'm going to finish packing."

Becca went down to the kitchen to make breakfast so greedy London could eat before her flight and of course to make sure Kimberly had breakfast. As she cooked, she felt a presence behind her. She quickly turned and looked out the kitchen's side door window, but did not see anything. She shrugged it off as the trees blowing in the wind. Her train of thought was broken by the sound of her phone ringing. She smiled when she saw August's picture pop up.

"Hey baby," she said as she flipped the pancakes.

"Good morning beautiful."

"You back in town yet," she asked taking the scrambled eggs off the stove.

"Almost. But I want you to know everything is handled. You don't need to worry about anything."

Becca let out a sigh of relief, "I'm so glad to know that baby."

She walked out the kitchen towards the staircase," hold on one second,"baby girl breakfast is ready."

London came wobbling out her room like Becca was talking to her. Becca shook her head as she continued talking to August.

"I can't wait until London drops this baby so she can go back home," Becca laughed opening the door to the patio. She laid down on the cream colored outdoor sofa.

"Baby you and I both know damn well yo ass will be sad as hell when London and her baby moves out," August laughed on the other end of the phone.

She laid back looking through the window as she watched London help Kimberly make her plate.

"You're right," Becca laughed.

"But by then I hope to have knocked you up," he laughed half joking.

"Me too babe," Becca smiled in the phone.

"We can work on that tonight when I get home. We don't need to wait," he said smirking.

"Nah playa. I have a wedding gown to get into in a few months."

August laughed," I know. I'm just playing. I know how serious you are about wanting to look perfect...Even though you're already perfect to me."

"Aww baby." Becca smiled. "You know, you already have me right? You don't have to sweet talk me anymore."

They both laughed.

"Babe I gotta go. Time to get miss thang off to school soon. You want to speak to her?"

"Nah, I'm going to pick her up from school and surprise her."

"She will like that and since you're picking her up, you can take her to ballet class. I was going to have Devin drop her off after though. I didn't know what time you would be back."

"That's actually is perfect. I have to make a run then I'll be home. You cooking for daddy tonight," he said in sweet tone

She rolled her eyes, smiling through the phone "You already know I will cook for you big head."

"Yeah.... well this big head will be deep in that thang later tonight," he said smirking through the phone.

"You just don't know how to quit do you?"

They both laughed.

"Well I'll see you tonight. I love you silly."

"I love you too beautiful."

They said their goodbyes and hung up.

Becca sat outside for a few moments taking in the views of their backyard. She looked up towards the clouds as breeze blew against her face.

"Lord, I don't say this enough but thank you for all of the blessings you have bestowed upon me." She smiled to herself as she stood up.

Becca took one last look before walking back in the house. Not knowing what would happen before the night ended.

______________

Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

Sorry for the long delay between the last updated chapter and this one. Ya girl got MARRIED!!!!! 👰🏾

-Lys💜

Updated 11/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unknown By l.

Fanfiction

44.3K 2.1K 15
THIS IS A SHORT STORY! - A girl named Ava, 23, is a very quiet girl. She's not like most girls that attend her college. Ava is the girl with the hood...
291K 11.4K 46
UNDERGOING SERIOUS EDITING AND RECONSTRUCTION Autumn Glassrock and August Alsina. They're complete opposites, but yet alike in every way. She cares a...
8K 621 45
August Alsina 2023 ღ
7.6K 289 60
When Niya Iverson has been through the worst times in her past relationships will Mr. Alsina make it better or make it worst??? Kkspiffy©copyright2016