His Favorite [TomTord]

By BlueCipher0

The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with... More

Prologue
The Rebellion
Uniforms
Deal or No Deal?
Radio Problems
Danger
Starting Small and a Plan
Different Offer
A Start to Something Unpredictable
New Home, New Job
Blue Leader:Good Children, Others:Wild Dogs
New Uniform for Blue Leader
Tomi and Faults
How do we fix this? Oh wait, Red's Got It Covered
When Everyone Realizes Red Leader is Extremely Dangerous Because of Tom
Get Back to Work, I'm Busy
New Eyes for the Blind
Blue Leader, or so the Red Soldiers call him
Red Leader's Distraction/Blue Leader's Role
Play Time and Familiar Soldier
Drunk Accidents
Bubbling Emotions Are Never True
Origins/Missing Him
The Fury of an Army
Let's Talk
Watching and an Option?
Care and Relationships
Visit and Jealousy
Prepare Yourself
Experiment #999 Little Devil
Words Heal
Wrong Time
Escape
Searching "I Know You"
You're Coming Home
Reunions
Teasing
Don't Mess with Torm
Happy Birthday
Oh no...
Looks like Angry Parents, but is Actually Really Worried Parents
Please
Request of a Mother
Not the End

Battle Outcome

22.8K 639 1.7K
By BlueCipher0

+Red Army Base: Front Yard+

The sound of roaring engines is heard clearly in front of the Red Army Base. Jeeps are all warmed up, gassed, and boarded with soldiers for the long trip to the Yellow Army Base's known location.

Tom and Tord would be gone from the base for a few days. So Paul and Patryk would be in charge of the base while they were gone for the mission. Such as training and tight patrol while they were away.

While Tord talked with his two trusted men, Tom dealt with his two little monsters.

Tomi clings to his leg with a worried expression and tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I don't want you to gooo!!" He whines sadly as he sniffles.

Tom pulls Tomi away from his leg so he could couch down to his height. "Tomi don't cry, please?" His thumbs hold either side of Tomi's face, brushing away those fat watery tears escaping his eyes, sliding down his cheeks.

The monster child's form trembles as he tries to hold his tears in, but it all fails to come out as a cry. Tom smiles apologetically and pulls him in for a comforting hug. "Don't go, please..." Tom only hugs Tomi tighter in a way that says sorry.

"Why do you two have to go? Why can't you stay?" Torm asks angrily pouting with his arms crossed over his chest. He didn't want both of them to go. Torm wanted the both of them to stay here with them or at least one of them so they could wait for the other to come home.

Tom looks at Torm, "Torm we both have a problem with the Yellow Army. For us to both be satisfied, we need to both take them down with certain skills the two of us each possess." He moves his left arm open, "Now come here and join us will you."

Torm huffs, but none the less joins the group hug that Tom offers.

Tord comes over when he's done speaking with his parents about what to do while they are gone. Tom let's the two go, but Tomi still clings to him, not wanting to let go just yet. He pats the two children on the head. "Torm, you're in charge of taking care of Tomi while we're gone. Make sure to help Paul and Patryk defend the base until we get back." He gets a firm nod from his kid.

"I'll do my best."

He looks at Tomi who's sniffling and trying to suppress his hiccups. "Don't worry Tomi, we'll be back soon after we take our enemies down." Tord shows Tomi a reassuring expression. "Until then, listen to Torm and help keep this base safe too, alright?"

"Okay, Tordy..." Tomi answers sadly.

Tom brushes Tomi's fringes back to kiss his forehead. Tomi gives Tom and Tord one last hug before going next to Torm to hold his hand.

The two leaders turn their back to them to leave, getting into the first Jeep of the pack of cars. Tord raises his robot hand in the air. "All units head out for the Yellow Army Base!"

The roars of the engines get louder now that they start moving forward. Tom look over his shoulder to see Tomi and Tord waving to them with worried faces, yet so strong to see them wait for their return.

"We'll be back before you know it."

~Hours into the drive~

The first few hours into the drive, Tom and Tord were quiet to one another. They just did their own things like Tom checking his holopad as Tord did checks on his own robot arm.

Then they started talking about the kids. Tord thought they were surprisingly great to around. Torm wasn't so bad like he thought once he got to know him better. They had the same like for guns and were able to discuss the strategies that the soldiers made with pros and cons.

Tomi gave Tord a good atmosphere to be around when they spent time together. The little monster would always curiously question what he was doing every so often and make drawings that Tord could display around in his office.

"What do you think about them Witness?" Tord asks after explaining his thoughts about Torm and Tomi.

Tom smiles as he looks forward to the road in front of them. "I think Torm and Tomi are both amazingly awesome..." He chuckles at the expression Tord is giving him. "It's true you know. Tomi makes my day with his smiles. They're so innocent and childish, not fake in any way."

Tord hums in agreement. "You could say that again."

"When he gets bored he always draws on his arms. The cutest little doodles you'll ever see, like the stars. He drew the Little Dipper once along his arm, then drew the Big Dipper on my arm while I was taking a nap." Tom raised his left arm to trace his index finger along his forearm to show where it was. "I've noticed the way he also likes to start coloring in his drawings now. It's like his artistic side is getting better and better each day."

Tord thought about Edd's artistic side kicking into Tomi's genes. It would make sense that the little monster would start to inherit thing related to Tom and Edd. Tomi may have inherited Tom's appearance and child innocent, but Edd's DNA effected the hair color and talent.

"What about Torm?" He asks, wanting to hear what Tom had to say about their kid. Torm may not have spent a lot of time with Tom, but the words the brunet expressed said otherwise.

"Where do I even begin with Torm?" Tom leans back against his seat, close to Tord that their shoulder to shoulder. "Torm just surprises me in so many ways. You know there was this one time where I found Olivia coloring Tomi and Torm's hair. Torm just looked so cool with a streak of red in his hair. It really complimented his eyes. Tomi looked adorable with a blue streak too." Tom had to chuckle at the remembrance.

That day wasn't too long ago, just during this week actually. Tord, being the strict ass he is, told Olivia and Oliver to help the kids get the color out of their hair.

"I remember too, I came in after you to talk about the training schedule for the soldiers." His arm moving to rest on top of Tom's seat. "I ordered your soldiers to get the dye out of their hair." Tom scolded him later in private about letting the kids do what they want with their hair.

Tom closes his eyes as he leans his head back against his seat. "You know I caught him dancing alone once. He was just perfect..."

Tord looks at the two soldiers to the front who aren't even looking back at them. His hand moves to hold Tom's hand. Tom holding onto his hand with a small squeeze.

"Torm loves dancing, he didn't seem to notice me when I came into my office. Tomi was there with him watching him in amazement too. We were both surprised he could even dance like nobody is around to judge him."

"Have you ever told them how much they make you feel?" Tord asks questionably.

The brunet laughs lightly. "I love them so much, but I don't even know where to start telling them that." Tom sighs and relaxes back against his seat.

"You could always start with a simple 'I love you'," Tord suggests.

"An 'I love you' is hard to say Commie." He says, following with a yawn. "Wake me up when we get there. I'm gonna save my energy for the mission." Tord lets Tom rest his head on his shoulder.

Tom smiles and lets the sleep take over him. His lover giving a tight reassuring squeeze keeping their hands held together. The two soldiers oblivious to their handholding.

"Alright Thomas."

+With Torm and Tomi+

Tomi sat in Tom's bedroom playing with a brown bear with a black line for eyes. Tom had given the stuffed bear to him the day before so he could sleep it at night while he was away.

The door opens to Tom's room, Torm coming in with a solemn look. "Tomi, let's go to the dining hall for lunch."

Tomi didn't say anything and nodded his head. He got off the bed and walked over to Torm who let him hold his hand. They walked out of Tom's room together and walked to the dining hall. They made quiet conversations with one another.

"Torm, Tomi."

The little monsters look up to Zack and Reggie. They were on their way to the dining hall as well. They backtracked a bit so they could walk with the kids.

"Reggie, Zacky..." Tomi says not as cheerful as he usually is.

Zack crouches down to give Tomi a hopeful smile. "Tomi, I know you miss Blue and Red, but they will come back for sure. You know how strong they are, we have to trust them." His hand comes ups to mess up the child's brown locks.

"I know, but I'm really worried..."

Zack and Reggie look at each other, unsure of how to cheer their little friend up. Torm tightly squeezed Tomi's hand in assurance.

"They will be fine Tomi," Torm stated looking at his little brother. Tomi looks back at him in surprise at the raised sound of his voice. "They wouldn't want us to mope around like this. Don't you think?"

Tomi thought back to what Tom and Tord told them. His eyes watering a little. "You're right, I'm sorry."

Torm breaths in and lets out a sigh. "They'll be home soon and we'll get to greet them happily and say good job."

Tomi giggles, making the two adults and Torm smile. "Yeah!"

The four of them then proceeded down the hall to the dining hall in better spirits.

The soldiers left behind greeted them and spoke with them. They kept them company to let them ease into their leaders' lack of presence.

"Tormy?"

"Yeah, Tomi?" The little devil replies, taking a bite of his apple.

"I hope they come home soon." Tomi says, "safe."

"Me too."

+Days Later: Back with Tom and Tord+

When the finally reached the Yellow Army Base, the pack of jeeps stopped out of sight. The helicopters flying a distance away from them on standby.

Tord woke Tom up to tell him to get ready. "Tom," he nudged him against the shoulder. "Tom it's time to start." His voice says in a whisper.

Tom's green eyes open up and blink once or twice. The brunet sits up on his seat and holds his head with a yawn slipping through his lips.

"Everyone will be on standby out here while you sneak inside. Remember to fire the signal once you're outside."

The man in blue looks at Tord and nods. "I already know the plan dummy." He flicks Tord on the forehead. The man turns around and gets out of the vehicle while Tord rubs his forehead following after Tom.

Red soldiers come over to hand Tom his headgear for the mission. A bullet vest to wear, two guns and ammunition to hang on his belt. And for the main attraction, the bomb needs to be planted inside the base.

Tom load the guns with bullets and attaches them to his holsters. "Well, I'm ready. Wait for my signal, I'll be giving it from the roof with my gun."

Tord nods. "We'll be here."

With that, Tom disappears into the forest, towards the Yellow Army base.

Tord turns around to his soldiers. "Ready one of the jeeps. I need to head over to the helicopters to board one."

"Yes, sir!"

+With Tom+

Tom ran through the forest with light steps. Even if he doesn't have Tomi anymore to give him power boasts, he could still use his other skills to his advantages to make things work.

He makes it too the Yellow Army base quietly. He surveys the area beyond the forest line.

No one in sight.

His hand trails to one of the guns at his waist while the other hand reaches for his silencer. "Just in case." Tom attaches the silencer to the gun with a click.

He scurried over to the base walls. Carefully he turns the corner to enter the yellow grounds.

"Night patrol is so boring."

"I have to agree. Nothing happens too much around here."

Two soldiers close by. Tom has his back against the wall, trying to blend into the shadows. When the soldiers' voices are close, he rounds the corner to shoot the both of them dead.

"Shi-" This soldier doesn't finish, he's dead on the silent shot.

"Intruder." The second one says watching his partner die with widening eyes.

Tom shoot the second one dead quickly with ease since he was too stunned in surprise by seeing his partner die on the spot. He does a quick search of their uniforms to find their IDs and passes. He'll probably need these later.

The trip inside was easy since he was able to get those cards from the two soldiers he killed earlier. It probably won't be long until some of the other soldiers find them, so he had to be quick.

Tom walks around looking for the boiler room. If he put the bomb in there, then the explosion would be massive enough to destroy the base in one go.

"Intruder!"

'Fuck, why were there so many?!'

+With Tord+

It was an hour drive to the helicopters, the soldiers driving Tord to them were able to make it there without delays. They parked out in the open so that every helicopter who came with their unit saw.

Tord pulls out his radio to contact them as he looks above. "I need a helicopter to board on. We'll be picking up Thomas on the roof before gives the signal for the bomb to detonate."

"Roger that Red Leader. Copter 2 will be at your service." One of the pilots says back.

The helicopter came down to plant itself on the ground. The door opens and Tord climbs aboard. He's given a headset and binoculars.

"You two head back to the others and get ready."

The two soldiers in the Jeep salute before driving back off to the rest of the group on the ground.

"Let's get this piece of metal in the air. We need to start heading over to the Yellow Base now."

"Sir, Yes sir!"

The plane takes off into the air once more and starts moving towards the base.

Tord sits in his seat with an unsettling feeling forming in his gut. It's been making him feel uneasy since Tom left through the forest.

Something's wrong.

+Back To Tom+

"Shit!" Tom shouts as he's running up the stairs to the rooftop. There were a lot of yellow soldiers on his tail too.

It was a good thing he managed to grow the bomb into the boiler room unnoticed before a lot of enemy soldiers noticed him. The one who yelled intruder got a taste of his own medicine for being such a tattle tail.

Seeing the door up above, he feels a moment of relief. He pushes his feet faster to run reach the food and tear it open.

"Stop him!"

"Catch the Intruder!"

"Enemy!"

Tom had to wonder how the yellow army got so many soldiers when they were such a weak army.

He feels the crisp breeze of the cold night air hit his skin when he runs through the open door. To his surprise, Tord is standing on the edge of rooftop waiting for him.

"Tord! What are you doing here?!" Tom says running towards him across the roof.

Tord looks back at him, "I'm here to save your ass! Hurry up the copter's just here!" He tells from the roof's edge where a helicopter appears rising up from the side of the building with the door wide open.

The brunet's hand takes his gun and shoots to the open sky above them. The ground below them making floor underneath shake.

"Tom what-?!"

Tom reaches Tord and pushes him into the helicopter with a hard shove. He looks at the soldiers driving the helicopter with a fierce look and pleading expression. "Drive away now! You'll get caught in the explosion!" He could feel the shaking of the building get more violent.

"Blue-"

"Now!" Once they see the tears welling in Tom's eyes they follow his orders, steering the helicopter clear of the building.

"Tom!" Tord yells loudly as they get farther away from the rooftop. He gets back on his feet, going to the cockpit, "Turn back, we have to get him!"

"Red Leader we-"

The sound of the explosions reaches their ears. The three of them turn their heads to look at the Yellow Army Base crumbling down by the force of the bomb.

"No... Nonono!" Tord exclaims watching the building falling to pieces. "Tom." His voice coming out in a toneless whisper.

The soldiers in the cockpit are radioing the soldiers and other pilots that Tom had gotten caught in the explosion. They weren't able to pull him out before the bombs went off.

Tord takes the radio from the pilot, "I want every soldier on the ground looking for him, NOW!"

"YES SIR!" They answer.

Down below, all the red soldiers are scrambling around looking for Tom desperately. The rest of the helicopters in the sky look from the air with their spotlights, Tord's helicopter landing down to help search on foot.

"Look over there!"

"Blue Leader! Say something!"

"Blue Leader!"

Calls were thrown here and there while they combed the area. Soldiers found other yellow soldiers who had managed to stay alive, but they shot them down before they could even escape.

Tord searches through the remains of the opposing army base. "Tom where are you..." Worry evident in his voice. His heavy boots crack the rubble underneath him as he walks around, looking for any signs of movement.

He hears the rubble move just to the left of him. Tord pulls out his gun, just in case, it's another yellow soldier who managed to survive.

"T-To-rd?"

'That voice,' Tord thought, dropping his gun. He rushes over to the moving rubble and starts digging vigorously through it. "Tom!" The Red Leader didn't care if his fingers got cut when he pushes away the broken pieces of metal and concrete. He just needed to pull Tom out.

Some of the soldiers heard his shout and came over. They helped him remove the rubble away quickly to get their second Leader out of the heavy pieces laying on top of him.

Once they finally removed all the heavy rubble, Tord hulls Tom out carefully not to cause any internal bleeding or worsen broken bones.

"Tom! Stay with me!" Tord shouts as he pats his love on the cheek to keep him awake. He keeps Tom's head on his lap to elevate his head.

Tom's cracked googles glitch back and forth between a black screen and his green eyes. A small smile makes it onto his lips. "Thank Jehovah you're safe..." his voice sounding hoarse.

Tord shakes his head, looking down at Tom. "You idiot, why did you do that?"

"You know why Commie..." Tom's goggles glitch more. "Man I'm tired... sleepy..."

Tord and the rest of his soldiers panic. "Tom stay with us!" He looks at the soldiers, "Get the helicopter ready, medical emergency! We need to get Tom back to base quickly!" He orders fiercely.

The soldiers run off to do as they're told. They had to get a gurney to lay Tom on and put him into the helicopter, they would have to provide first aid during the trip back to the base.

"Tom don't close your eyes!"

Tom brings his hand up shakily to hold the hand cupping his cheek. "Tell Tomi and Torm... I'm sleeping Tord... tired..." his digital eyes finally fading off.

"Tom?" Tord didn't get a response. He checked Tom's pulse, thankful it was still there, but very faint.

"We're ready sir!"

"Get us back to base."

+x+x+x+

I wouldn't say it's the best chapter, but you know. If any of you caught my reference, then you are amazing, if you didn't good try ^^

So now to your fanart for today!

-DipperCipher0

@SarahIsDedInside

@SkittishScribble

@EggplantOuma

@MoustacheNoodle

@MjelikArt

From Instagram!

Thank you so much everyone as always!!! You are all beautiful people^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 319 31
"Do you care about me?" "With all my heart, my love." "Do you love me?" "Do you want the whole answer?" "Sure." "I love you...
22.1K 1.1K 25
(Pretty old) (Red Leader VS. Blue Leader AU) One world, two armies. That's what Tom and Tord thought was their reality. Constantly in a war against e...
160K 4.8K 34
Before reading this: Warning: This is a malexmale fanfiction, if you do not support or you don't ship this pair or dont support malexmale stories, do...
50.6K 1K 22
Ok so I gave up on the description for this story but it's at least something- Tord comes back from the Army to see his "old friends" again. Of cours...