The Search For Cinderella: Se...

alexisgracexo tarafından

(CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE) Taylor Grace lives with crazy step-mother and sisters in her Beverley Hills ma... Daha Fazla

c a s t
c h a p t e r 1
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 3
c h a p t e r 4
c h a p t e r 5
c h a p t e r 6
c h a p t e r 7
c h a p t e r 8
c h a p t e r 9
c h a p t e r 10
c h a p t e r 1 1
c h a p t e r 12
c h a p t e r 13
c h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 1 6
c h a p t e r 17
c h a p t e r 18
c h a p t e r 1 9
c h a p t e r 2 0
c h a p t e r 2 1
c h a p t e r 2 2
c h a p t e r 2 3
c h a p t e r 2 4
c h a p t e r 2 5
c h a p t e r 2 6
c h a p t e r 2 7
c h a p t e r 2 8
c h a p t e r 2 9
c h a p t e r 3 0
quick authors note
c h a p t e r 2 9 (p t. 1)
c h a p t e r 2 9 (p t. 2)
e p i l o g u e

c h a p t e r 15

24.2K 928 393
alexisgracexo tarafından

We were awoken by the morning sunlight shining through our windows. To be fair, I think that is probably one of the best ways to be woken up. Jordan on the other hand didn't agree so much. Slowly us girls woke up and got ready for the day. I put on a tan skater skirt over a black off the shoulder top while throwing my pink floral bikinis into a backpack along with a towel and of course sunscreen.

After about an hour, the seven of us met outside our bed and breakfast and went venturing into town for breakfast. I was in awe of the place; the old colourful historic buildings and old cars were stunning. I ended up taking so many photos on my camera of the scenery and candid shots of the group. The city was beginning to wake up, and the hustle and bustle was growing but it just made me love the city so much more.

We found a cute café in a non-dodgy alleyway. The walls were brightly coloured with little palm trees decorating the walls as well as vines and floral arrangements hanging down from the balconies over the walls. The waitresses were lovely and managed to sit all of us at one table after rearranging the space.

One thing I noticed about Cuba is that they didn't know, or if they did know, didn't really care who Noah James was. He wasn't approached in the streets at all by fans which was unusual to me, I was so used to seeing girls (including myself not going to lie) fangirl over him, whether or not they were from the show or not.

After ordering what was recommended on the menu, we sat chatting and planning out the next few days. The beach was definitely super high on the to-do list, as well as just exploring the city and if possible maybe some waterfalls. Until Jordan decided to change the topic completely.

"So Noah, how do you like starring in your own show?"

He shrugged, "It's honestly so weird, like when my dad told me that I was going to be in a show, this was the one I least expected to be in".

"Wait, you didn't ask to be in the show?" Destiny asked. That caused Nicholas to snicker and asked mockingly, "Yeah Noah, didn't you want to be in the show?"

Noah just rolled his eyes at Nicholas before answering Destiny, "Nah, I didn't really know about to be honest, I don't really watch TV".

"How the heck did you end up on here then?" Alana asked.

Nicholas seemed to be enjoying himself while Noah just looked a little frustrated, "My dad kind of wanted me to go on, something about finally finding a girl and settling down, I don't even know".

Alana looked like she wanted to ask more but got the hint in Noah's demeanour that he really didn't want to talk about it. I guess it made sense. Even though there were rarely any photos of him out with anyone, he seemed to be always linked with different girls. I think that also may be why America is so obsessed with him, his personal life was so mysterious – or you know, personal.

The conversation moved on though to Nicholas and his love for taco bell. Finally, after we finished breakfast and paying for the amazing food, we left and explored the town a little bit more before heading off to the beach. Destiny ordered a large Uber to fit the seven of us in, and we were off. It took a bit of time to get there but it was worth it, Cuban beaches are so beautiful.

We spent the day there hanging around in the sand, swimming in the sea and drinking pina coladas for the first time. When I told everyone that this was the first time I actually had alcohol before they all laughed at me. Jordan went to the extent of patting my head and jokingly said, "I've tried to get her out of the house to party but she refuses". I rolled my eyes and laughed, I knew deep down she knows that I was never allowed to go out to parties because of Alicia. And even if I did try to go out, Stacey and Bianca would be there and would tear me apart in front of the school population. I rather avoid that humiliation while I can.

Two pina coladas and two mojitos later and I was buzzed, not drunk just tipsy. And tipsy me apparently talked a lot.

Jordan, Noah and I were all sitting underneath a palm tree watching the others in the water. Noah had to bring up my mess of a family and said, "I still can't believe you're related to Stacey and Bianca".

I rolled my eyes, "Only through marriage, thank goodness".

"Are they like that all the time?"

Jordan cut in my muttering, "Worse."

Noah physically flinched and I couldn't help but giggle, "You should see them at home, they run around the house like they're rich little princesses and I'm their maid".

He looked at me slightly concerned, "Maid?" That's when I realised that I said too much. I couldn't figure a way to divert it, my currently slow brain struggled to keep up, so I just shrugged.

Jordan, the ever so confident one, knew how to move it along, "Uh-oh, family talk is not allowed in Cuba, we're here for a fun time not a sad time". I laughed at her command and so did Noah after watching me carefully.

Jordan disappeared into the water as well, but I was content sitting on the beach to watch the sun slowly set. I also felt a little sick in my stomach seeing as this was the first time I ever had alcohol.

"Are you going to go back in?" I asked Noah.

He shook his head and said, "I just finished drying". I looked at him and laughed a little bit, for a so-called mysterious bad boy, he was very funny. His dark was slightly curly after being in salt water, and a few curls flopped over his forehead. His skin was more tanned and held that reddish sunglow. And his eyes looked content. I ducked my head when he made eye contact with me. I was definitely blushing.

I felt him shift a little closer to me in the sand, his arm was brushing mine. I peeked a look at him from underneath my eyelashes and I caught him staring back at me.

He smirked, "You look a little sunburnt baby girl".

Hold up. Baby girl. You know that feeling on a rollercoaster where your insides just drop. That was what was happening right now, but like over and over again.

Me being unable to flirt at all just groaned and said, "I thought I had put enough on". He chuckled, "Don't worry, I've got aloe vera". He dug through his bag and pulled out a tube of green looking jelly, "Come sit here" he said while patting the ground in front of his legs. I hesitantly moved in between them, sitting in front of him. I heard him squirt the gel on his hands before bringing them up to my shoulders and massaging it in. And oh my goodness, I could stay here all day long, his hands were amazing. It felt like wherever he touched my skin it burned, not painfully at all but in a way I could not even describe.

When he finished he put the tube away, and I was about to move away when I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders pulling me closer to him, our bodies fitting perfectly. "Stay," he whispered into my ear.

I stayed.

My heart was thumping so quickly I wondered if he could hear it. We stayed there for awhile watching the sunset, him just holding me in his arms, drawing pictures on mine with his fingertips. When the others started to get out of the water, I moved out of his arms, not wanting to bring attention to something that I did not even know what was going on. I was also slightly worried that this would get around with the girls back at the show and I would definitely be kicked off for sure. It was reinforced to us that whenever we hang out with Noah it would have to be filmed to keep the fairness of the show.

I gave him a little smile and sat next to him as everyone else sat back down on the ground next to us. Jordan gave me a knowing smile, but I didn't even want to know if the other girls saw what happened. We were friends, but I didn't know if being hugged by Noah James would change that.

As the night went and everyone was themselves, I relaxed a little bit more. We had dinner at one of the beach bars and stayed there until midnight just talking, eating and drinking. Jasmine ordered an Uber this time and we headed back to our Bed and Breakfast.

I was the second last person out of the car followed by Noah. As everyone was walking inside I felt him tug my wrist. I turned around to face him but he immediately pulled me close to him wrapping his arms tightly around my shoulders giving me the sweetest hug.

"Goodnight baby girl," he whispered before pecking my forehead and walking inside.

I think I just died a little.

After spending five minutes standing frozen in the same spot outside, I eventually walked into the girls' room. Alana was showering but the rest were all lounging around on the lounges.

"So Taylor," Jordan teased, "How's you and Noah?"

I could feel my face heating up a bit, "Jordan stop," I whined, while nervously looking at the other girls. I didn't want them to think that I was purposely sabotaging the show. I relaxed a little seeing that they were all smiling as well.

"I don't even know what's going on myself," I said, "He'll probably be over me, if he even is into me for starters, once the show is done anyways".

"I doubt it," Jasmine spoke up, "You guys are so cute".

I didn't even want to think about it that much. I couldn't let myself start to fall for Noah now and just end up disappointed at the end. I couldn't let someone have that much influence over my emotions. It definitely wouldn't break me, I know now not to let anyone else have the power to break me, but it would hurt a lot. And I didn't want to go through that pain again when I just started getting better.

I shrugged, "I don't know, we'll see," I sighed, "Isn't the winner voted in by America anyway?" I asked.

"Don't you pay attention Taylor" she giggled, "They changed the show a little bit this year, Noah gets to pick who stays and who goes all the way up to the Finale, and the winner is voted in by the public out of the top five I think".

"And anyway," Jasmine says, "It doesn't matter who wins, remember last year when Rose won the date but Xavier ended up with Annabelle anyway, you never know". She teased.

My heart was doing flips in my chest but I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up. Once he hears about my past he would most definitely run.

"I guess we'll see," I said before heading off to get ready for bed. 

A/N: So much love for all of you x

QOTU: What are you binging on Netflix right now? I'm binging shameless haha

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.8M 65.1K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
2.2M 41.9K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
333 78 11
Noah Cartel, a once-wealthy young man who enjoyed the status of being the sole heir to the vast empire of Cartel Enterprises, now finds himself in th...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...