{UNDER EDITING}Ti Amo, I Love...

By MrziaPangles

" I promise that I will come back to you no matter what! And I'll promise to love you and when the time comes... More

Chapter I
Author's Note :
III: Jones
IV. Oh no!
V. Gakuen Babysitters
VI.
CHAPTER 6.5 (LATE LATE INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL)
VII. Unexpected
VIII.
Nah(You can just ignore this)
IX.
X. So, Who's it Gonna Be?
XI. How We End Up With Each Other
XII. Into You
XIII. The Prom That Went Telenovela(What happened before)
Chapter.XIV A Tightrope Aftermath
A TAG FROM...
Chapter XV. Maybe We Might.
Chapter XVI.
Chapter ??? Author's Rant
CHAPTER XVII.
CHAPTER XVIII.
I'm sorry but I can't do it anymore...

II: Hello Gakuen World Academy!

567 18 4
By MrziaPangles

"STUDENT PROFILE:

Name: Clara Maria Pia Luna Delacruz

Birthdate: June 12

Birthplace: Kawit, Cavite, Philippines

Address:  Manila, Philippines

Nationality: Filipino
Religion: Roman Catholic

Mother: Deceased
Father: unknown status

Legal Guardian: Maria Talitha Luna Delacruz(Sister)

CREDENTIAL INFORMATION:

Photojournalist, Former student council representative, Straight A student, A student of the year medalist in five consecutive years, Academic achiever, former vice-captain of the swimming team, School activist." The headmaster read it out in front of me with wide eyes.

"We are not mistaken to give you that full scholarship, Miss DelaCruz! I mean, you're an outstanding student! No wonder that your former school recommended you to our institution. But you seemed familiar. Have we met before?" He said asked with a bright smile.

"Y-yes sir, one of your grandsons became one of my classmates from kindergarten til' 3rd grade. Mr. Vargas." I replied with a smile on my face.

"Oh, yes, you are that kid who's always with my grandsons. Now I remembered! Welcome to Gakuen Miss Delacruz and welcome back. So how's your family been doing? It's been so long!" he asked again with a smile on his face as he shook my hand firmly.

"Thank you, Mr. Vargas. me and my sister lived with my aunt after the whole incident and we've been... Thriving and just doing everyday stuff." I replied warmly. He's such a cool guy. Looks like not some things never change.

"Oh. After all these years, I am glad that you all are doing fine and keeping things bright. You truly are Mayumi's daughter. I bet she's very proud that her girls are living their lives fine."

" Yeah, where ever she was right now. But anyway, do you still have anything to say, Mr. Vargas?"

"Oh, nothing. It's nice seeing you again, Clara. Good luck with your studies here at my humble academy. And also, you know the deal, right?"

"Ah, yes sir, clear as day."

"That's the spirit! You're now dismissed."

"Thank you again, sir."

I proceeded walking through the halls searching for my dorm until...

"Aray, pota!" I spitted out loud. Umm, Whoops?

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" A tall, busty girl with honey brown hair in a thin head band that has a medium-sized flower on the side with emerald green eyes and a fair complexion apologized to me, lending a hand for me.

"Oh, no, not really, I'm fine. It's my fault I'm not looking ahead on my path. I'm sorry. Pasensya na ate." I said quite embarrassed by my carelessness.

"What? " the girl asked, puzzled.

"Oh, sorry. No, nothing."

"Wait. Are you Clara Maria?" she asked as her brows nit together as if she were trying to rememeber something.

"Yes, how'd you know my name?" I moved my head in a questioning way, confusion on my facial expression.

"Well, the headmaster announced privately among the student council and as a member of the council I am here to be your guide. I'm Elizaveta Herdervary by the way. Nice to meet you! I'm the student council secretary at your service." She said in a cheerful tone and a warm smile plastered on her lips with a matching salute. 

I smiled and asked where the female dormitory was and she gladly lead me to the female dorm and then helped me to find my room.

"What's your room number again?" she asked before we entered the building."Room 187, third floor." I replied cheerily. Wow, so much has changed since I last saw the school... It's larger than when I last remembered it.

"No way, it's my room too! It means that we are roomies!" she yelled in an overreacting and excited voice. She immediately hugged me, burying me in her chest. After that sister hug, she released me and then dragged me to our room. Actually, it's an enormous apartment like room which is divided into seven smaller rooms. Some girls ran up to us with excitement and enthusiasm and then introduced themselves.

"I'm Monique Bonnefoy, senior-sophomore of class 1- A, Theatre arts club vice president! Bonjour!" a tall and petite girl with long blonde braided hair and Blue eyes with square framed glasses greeted me in her fluent French accent.

"Hey there, I'm Lee Mei Wang! I'm a junior, nice to meet you! I'm from Taiwan!" a girl with long black hair that has a pink flower clipped to the left side of her head greeted with a smile."Bella Von Hagen here! Junior, class A! And I'm a member of the Gakuen cookery club!" a girl with short blonde hair and green eyes chirped happily while taking my hand in a firm handshake.

"Hi there! The name's Chelsea! Junior, class A. I'm from a southern island called 'The Republic of Seychelles' nice to meet you!" A girl that looks like me but taller and wears pigtails tied in red ribbons said and smiled at me.

"I am Elizavetha Herdervary! I'm a senior-sophomore from class 1-A. The student council secretary and swimming team vice captain!" Elizvetha introduced herself again, with an enormous grin on her face.

"Natalya Braginsky, Junior, I'm born in Belarus but raised in Russia. Member of Gakuen Madrigals." a goth girl in platinum blonde hair with a navy blue ribbon said plainly in the background. I looked at her and gave her a smile, but she just nodded flatly. To be honest, she creeps me a lot. But hey, she seemed pretty nice. I walked to Elizvetha and asked her about Natalya.

"Umm, Ms. Elizavetha, why is she like that?"

Elizavetha looked at me and said,"Oh come on, just call me Liz don't be so formal. Natalya is like that cause she had a tragic childhood and she's kind of introvert but she's good in person not to mention she's also a wonderful singer."

I simply nodded and then changed the subject. "Do you mind if I call you Ate Liz? You are already like a big sister to me. And Ate means big sister in our language. It's just a language thing when someone is being polite."

"Oh yes, you can call me Ate, and besides, it sounds cute for me!" she agreed with a smile. I settled down in the room. I fixed my things inside and changed my clothes into my new school uniform. And I then walked outside of my room.

"You look so magnifique mon ami!" Monique said in awe. I blushed and thanked them politely for their compliments. After the chit chats with my new roomies. Bella, Mei, Chelsea, and Natalya escorted me to our classroom.

Alright, looks like it's gonna be long day.

Lovino's PoV:

Stupid old prick, stupid jerk bastard...

I thought to myself, still thinking about what my grandfather said last time. I'll show them... Show them what for.

"Okay class, settle down, I am about to introduce to all of you our new student, Miss Delacruz"Oh well, it's just some damn newbie great. 

But when I'm about to return to my daydreaming my attention diverted to a petite, beautiful girl with long dark brown hair, tanned skin and almond colored eyes, she wore a thin black head band with three little flowers on its side that matched perfectly with her radiant smile. It drew my senses towards her. Good lord, am I in heaven? She stepped in front of the class and introduced herself to everyone.

"Good Morning! I'm Clara Maria Delacruz-"

Wait,What?! could it be?! No... freaking... Way...

"I am from the 'Republic of the Philippines'. Nice to meet you everyone!" she radiantly greeted in front.

"That's a great introduction there, Ms. Delacruz. Welcome to GW Academy. Now, could you take that seat beside Mr. Vargas?" The teacher remarked, pointing at the seat beside me. Looks like the new girl got the entire class, including the teacher, into her charisma. She gladly trotted and sat beside me. She didn't remember me? I suppose she didn't.

Damn, she looked even more beautiful now than we were just kids. I unintendedly gazed at her. Maybe I've been staring at her the whole time. The only time that I don't get to gaze at her is when class shifting. After my last class, I searched for her as soon as I heard the bell for lunchtime. I searched through the swarm of students that emerged from the classrooms. After several, minutes I finally found her in the mess hall sitting with her newfound friends, chattering happily. I gain my composure and went for the table not too far from her. I observed every move she make, geez stop it Lovino don't stare too much creep.

She looked as pretty as always when she's smiling and laughing like that. She spun her head toward me and gave me her signature smile. Maybe she noticed the way I'm looking at her. For the love of God! Lovino! Don't stare at her like that, she'll freak out!. I nervously smiled back and returned my attention to my lunch.

"Hey Lovi! How's it going with miss sunshine there?" Antonio asked, joining in my table together with his friends. 

"Shh! Shut the fuck up, asshole!" I shushed Toni violently, my face turning red because of embarrassment.

"Don't be such a pussy and ask the frau! The Awesome me will help you! I have connections!" Gilbert suggested in a whisper while pointing a finger at Elizavetha, plastering his signature smirk. Nope, no thank you, Beilschmidt.

"That's right mon ami, we can help you! My younger sister was one of her friends." Francis said with a smug expression and his signature wink.

"Shut up!"

Suddeenly, Tony gave me a smirk and a mischievous look. Oh, no.

"I'mma call them here." He said as his grin got darker. I swear to god.

"Don't you fucking dar-"

"Hey Clara! Why won't your group join us here at our table!"

Toni suddenly called Clara's group to join our table. Ah, fucking hell.

"Oh, Kuya Antonio?! Is that you? It's been so long!" she cheerfully waved and got to our table, followed by Elizavetha, Bella and Monique.

But on the bright side, it's not that bad, right?

"Hola¡ mi Hija! How's it going? Long time no see! You've grown into a beautiful lady." he said teasingly.

Yep, this is a bad idea.

shitShitshit

"I'm glad to see you too, Kuya. I'm doing just fine! How about you, Lovino?" she asked, diverting her attention to me. And I think I died for five seconds.

"Ugh, I'm fine..." I said blankly. Really Lovino? Is that the best answer you can say?

So she still remembered me.

Me and Clara continued to eat our lunches silently or rather awkwardly while the rest of the group were chatting about random stuff and Gil was being battered by Elizavetha because he kept on teasing the Hungarian. I ignored them and continued to avoid her gaze. Shit, this is very uncomfortable.

"Hey, Lovi." she whispered. I just looked at her sheepishly.

"How about we get out of this place? Cause it's really awkward you know." she suggested. I nodded in agreement, then she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. When I turned around, I saw Antonio and Bella gave me a thumb up, Liz and Gil cheered silently, Francis and Monique fan-girled and signed a 'go for it'. I glared at them and then I quickly blushed at the thought that she's holding my hand.

"umm, where are we going?"

"Basta, maghintay ka at makikita mo" she said, still dragging me along with her.

*Translation: Just wait and you'll see.*

We stopped at a familiar place at the back of the school. Oh, my fucking god, it is really happening..

"Do you remember this place?" she asked with an expectant look.

"Y-yeah, t-this is the place that we used to hang out when we were just kids." I chuckled nervously.

"You've changed a lot, Lovi." she remarked.

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"Before, you're just an annoying tomato and bed wetter that always depends on Kuya Toni. But now, you seemed a little more mature. Puberty really hits hard, no?" she joked, giving me a teasing poke on the cheek.

"Excuse me? I'm not! And quit with the cheek poking! Mango loving bastard..." I retorted, concealing the growing warmth on my face.

"All right, I'll stop! Wag kang pabebe di bagay sa'yo! wag ka nga -diyos ko naman parang binibiro ka lang eh! Being a tsundere doesn't suit you. Haha, pikon ka parin." She giggled while raising her hand up.

"What?! Are you calling me childish? Well, let me tell you this mango bast–""Aww, is Mr. Tsun-tsun mad at some li'l tease?"In the end, I sighed in defeat and watched every move she made. God, she's still as cheerful and annoying. I wonder if... did she still remember what we promised years ago?

Translation:
Pasensya na ate( I'm so sorry, miss)

Wag kang pabebe di bagay sa'yo! ( Don't act like a baby, it doesn't suit you.)

Pikon ka parin (You still can't handle a joke.)

Wag ka nga– Diyos ko,parang binibiro kalang eh! ( Oh stop, My god,it was just a joke!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.6K 56
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...