scars (Aaron carpenter)

By you_were_my_PARADISE

scar [skahr] noun 'A lasting aftereffect of trouble, especially a lasting psychological injury resulting fro... More

Prologue and Trailer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Not a real chapter.
31. (Somewhat mature...)
IM BAACK!
32.
33.
34.
im sorry
Epilogue
Sequal?
Help.
SEQUEL!

22.

7.3K 172 144
By you_were_my_PARADISE

"Chloe." Someone whispered in my ear "Chloe you gotta wake up."

I groaned rolling over, as I did I flailed my arms out to hit the source of my beauty sleep killer.

When I rolled over I came face to face with those deep brown eyes.

"Aaron?" I asked with a sleep voice "w-what are you doing here?"

"I came to wake you up." He slightly smiled.

I slowly sat up looking over him slowly making sure I wasn't seeing things.

"Where is everyone?" I asked "wait, what time is it?"

"It's 10:43am so they went out for breakfast." He shrugged.

"And they didn't wake me up?" I asked like they just shot me in the head "unbelievable."

"I told them to leave you be." He said sitting next to me.

"Wait!" I said putting my left hand up while scooting over "I thought you hated me."

He laughed before saying "hate? Did you not hear what I said to you that night?"

"Are you mad at me or not?" I asked running out of patients.

"Of course I'm not." He said scooting towards me "I could never be mad at a girl like you."

"Did you mean it?" I asked quietly hoping he'd know what I meant.

"What? Mean what?" He asked confused.

"Did you mean it when you said you loved me?" I slowly asked looking at my suddenly interesting hands.

"Of course I did. I would never lie about something like that." He whispered lifting my face up to look him in his deep creamy brown eyes.

"You can't." I sighed a very frustrated sigh.

"Why not? Why not Chloe?!" He almost yelled.

"Because Aaron! You can't love a girl with scars! You barely know me it's been only about three months!"

"Oh but I can love a girl with scars because I do! And these three months have been enough, you have an amazing personality that could make someone fall in love with you in a week! You have those sparkling eyes, and that beautiful smile!" He yelled.

"You can't love me. Ill only be here till Summers over then I'm going back to my brother. That's only a month away." I said.

"Then lets cherish that last month together! Fill with as much love as possible!" He said grabbing my hands.

"There's just one problem." I whispered pulling my hands away "I don't love you."

He looked up at me and I could see the brim of his eyes filling with tears but they didn't flow.

"Just forget about your feeling for this last month. Please." I begged.

"Why?? You know I can't." He sighed.

"Please. For me." I begged sitting on his lap hugging him as I let a tear slip.

As he slowly shook his head in agreement the front door creaked opened and everyone entered the house.

I quickly jumped off of Aaron's lap and stood up to greet everyone.

"Guys!! Girls!" I screamed running towards them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTAH!!" I screamed jumping on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Awe. Thanks babe!" He smiled pecking my cheek as I still held on to him to keep my body up.

"What the hells going on?!" Becky asked in anger.

I quickly let go off carter and stood to my feet. "Oh it's not.." I trailed off trying to find the right words.

"It's a dare we did. Don't worry baby!" Carter said kissing her on the lips.

When I lifted my head my eyes greeted many shirtless guys. Many people would die to see this.

I pulled my phone out an took a quick pic the took a pic of me with them.

"Y-you loose your shirt on the w-way in here?" I asked in between fits of giggles.

"Oh this is a funny story!" Morgan laughed standing with Taylor.

"You should've seen it!" Nat laughed even harder.

"Well please enlighten me." I smiled a bit.

"Well.." JJ started off as he held onto Razzles waist, they still say they're only friends.

"These girls attacked us." Cameron butted in holding onto Christina "and they took our shirts and ran away!"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"And one called me Carter dallas!" Matthew whined. Newborns.

I quickly clicked on my twitter followed some people then posted the picture of me with the boys shirtless.

"@Chloe_sass: This is what happeneds when the boys are bad. I take their shirts! 😂"

I tagged the boys and they all retweeted it so it had about 7,000 RTs.

"Hey you guys wanna go swimming?!" Cassidy asked with a smile after we all turned our phones off.

"Yes!!" Hayes yelled along with Bert.

"Uhmmm.." Sav an I both stuttered trying to think of an excuse.

"I'm allergic to water."

"I can't swim."

We both blurted out. Of course we can swim and were not allergic to water that's crazy.

I just can't. We can't let our scars show, some more fresh then others.

"You not allergic! I saw you drinking water yesterday Savvy!" Jacob laughed.

"Awe! Savvy!!" Hayes mocked in a baby voice.

"Shut up, Mr. I love 'bertiful!' " Jacob spit back. Both Bert and Hayes turned a bright red.

"So we going swimming?" Aaron asked before he finally realized why we can't swim.

"Aaron." I called "Jacob! Come with me. Now!" I demanded pulling then upstairs with Sav.

"We can't swim fucking idiots!" I quietly yelled.

"Why not..?" Jacob trailed off.

Aaron smacked him on the head then leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

"Oh, right." he said dumbly "wait, I thought you stopped!"

"I did. It's just my scars haven't went away. They don't heal they just fade." Sav explained to Jacob.

He nodded his head slowly processing what she said. Then Aaron spoke up.

"Have you stopped Chloe?" He whispered.

"You know what?! We can wear my bracelets and shorts!" I changed the subject.

"Okay! Lets do it!" Jacob cheered and we all ran downstairs.

"Okay, Nash, Cameron, Hayes and Christina go home and get ready." I said.

They got up and left and me, Nat, Sav, Bert, Morgan, Megan, Becky, Casidy, and Razzle went into my room.

Once we were all dressed in our bathing suits. We looked over our appearance in my full length body mirror.

I was wearing a pink Infiniti top with black knitting material over it. The bottoms matched but I wore white shorts over them.

Sav wore the same thing accept hers was blu underneath. Considering we bought them together.

Morgan was wearing an Infiniti too that was half purple and half black with white curved stripes going through it and matching bottoms.

Meagan was wearing a red Infiniti top with white polka dots and shorts.

Cassidy was wearing a pink regular top that looked like someone splattered paint all over it. And pink bottoms.

Nat was wearing a cute 80s black and whit top with a bow in the middle of it and had polka dots. And matching bottoms.

Razzle was wearing a white top and bottoms. Becky was too just with black.

Bert was wearing a cute black top with pink ruffles and pink bottoms.

When we walked downstairs we were greeted by eleven guys wearing swimming trunks and Christina wearing a zebra too and bottoms.

"Ready?" Nash an Aaron both asked while standing up.

"Ready!" I smiled and walked in between Aaron and Nash.

"You look amazing in a bikini!" Nash whispered making me blush "but you look cuter when you blush."

I then felt I hand- much larger than mine- slip into my hand.

When I looked down I saw it was Aaron's hand. I gave a quick glare but didn't let go. It felt nice, almost perfect.

We all rode in separate cars. With me was Matt, Aaron, Nash, Sav, Jacob, Taylor and Morgan.

While we drove the boys all talked about random things like pickles, and gum. Pulse an occasional "cock" from Mr. Caniff.

Once we pulled into- the suggested Venice beach. Suggested by carter since its his birthday and we love him- we were crowded by tons of girls.

They were all going crazy. Occasional daunting girls around.

We soon came to a stop and our driver got out of the limo, which Hayes insisted on taking, them being rich from magcon and all.

The driver along with a few guards had to push all the people out of the way.

There were people screaming things to me, but I was to focused on my increasing heart beat to care.

Once we made it to the beach area there was a rope.

A guard lifted the rope and let us through.

When we were past all the fans stayed back give the boys space, which they looked like they appreciated.

When I looked over to where some of the girls were pointing screaming/crying I saw someone riding a four wheeler.

When looked around a little I saw a few cameras recording him.

When he saw us he stopped but didn't take his helmet off. Carter seemed to know him so he walked up to him with everyone following behind.

When we were close enough to see all his tattoos I suddenly realized who this "mystery" person was.

-----

Who do you think the person is?! Let me know in the comments! First person to get it right gets a dedication!

Fill in the sentence below! The purpose of this is to get my silent readers to comment so I know they're there.

If I ever meet ___ I will ___!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.6K 49
[tw: self harm, depression, suicide, etc.] josh is your regular popular kid. everyone admires him at school. his life is perfect. tyler is the sad ki...
38.9K 944 20
//Sequel to scars (Aaron carpenter) you will need to read that before you read this!// heal [heel] verb (used with object) "to make healthy, whole...
19.6K 407 24
tyler is done. he's hurt, broken, and needs someone to help. // josh regrets his decisions, but he doesn't think there was a better way. // trigger w...
23.7K 577 70
Fear /fir/ noun- an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat. All Rights Res...