Hate | kth+jjk ✔️

By MCTae_Tae

A/N, read at ur own risk :') I wrote this when my English and grammar were horrendous and the plot is just co... More

1
HAPPY NEW YEAR
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Ello
What
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 END
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL

11

4.2K 128 36
By MCTae_Tae

CHAPTER 10
'That's a better plan but...'

'Can you stop calling us stupid?!' Jimin and Taehyung shouts as I laugh.

CHAPTER 11
Namjin?

*3rd person POV*

Falling asleep halfway due to planning a date wasn't the best thing that Jungkook could have experienced. Why? Because waking up to a boy on top of you and a boy pushing him to the edge of the bed was the worst feeling ever.
'Yah..get off me you beast!' Jungkook groans at the sleeping boy on top of him once he opens his eyes, still awfully tired.

The boy on top of him moves, creating an awful feeling towards Jungkook's body. 'Yah!'. Pushing the boy on top of him was the worst decision he could have ever made.

Taehyung, who was on top of him, landed on Jimin, who was at the verge of kicking Jungkook of the bed. Not on purpose of course. Landing with a thump, Jimin squeals at the impact, moving his legs around, accidentally kicking Jungkook in the process.

With the powerful force of the kick, Jungkook, who peacefully tried to fall back to sleep, was knocked of the bed with a yelp. Groaning so loudly, it caught the 2 older's attention who was already awake from what happened earlier.

'You guys are so freaking harsh oh my gosh,' Jungkook grumbles, sitting on the floor while holding his back, 'cannot believe I will have to trust you 2 on helping me.'.

Taehyung and Jimin crawled over to the boy on the floor, while looking down at him with apologetic faces.
'I'm sorry Kookie...' Taehyung apologises still staring at Jungkook who was pouting and mumbling at the feeling of his back being slammed onto the floor.

'Yeah, thanks for your care...'.

Standing back up, Jungkook walks over to the mess they made while planning and writing out the notes.
'Well, at least we finished these. We just need to set it up now...'. He says while picking up the notes one by one. Hoping that the notes were numbered, he turned them around only to have his face turn red.
'Taehyung...'

The older who was called looked up to the younger who was staring at us while holding up the notes and hummed in response. 'Yeah...'

'When you were writing the things down, did you write the order...like number them...' He says sternly towards the boy, who was now frozen in his spot.

Receiving no answer, Jungkook sighs.
'I guess we will have to use brains now...and it's too early for that.'

'Sorry...'

Suddenly, Jungkook started laughing. So hard that it left Taehyung and Jimin confused.
'Hyung! You don't even need to number them! We just need to remember which places to go and stick the notes on...'

'Jungkook, you little evil maknae..' Jimin says to the boy that was still laughing before suddenly stopping, looking at the 2 older with straight seriousness in his eyes.

'Now get changed. We are gonna go put these things up in the right place.'. He says. The 2 nodded before Jimin left to go his shared room with Yoongi.

Meanwhile in this room, Jungkook started lifting his shirt up, exposing his bare chest and torso of the younger. Realising he was staring, he blushes rapidly before looking away, finding clothes for himself. However, Jungkook notices and chuckles.

'You know, you should really take that advice I told you ages ago.' He says, smirking at the older who was know blushing even more because of the younger's word.
'I'm kidding, go freaking change..'.

'Yes sir..' he mumbles softly, hoping Jungkook didn't hear what he said. Luckily, for the first time in forever, Jungkook didn't hear And was picking out his own clothes to wear for the day. Taehyung sighs in relief before returning back to choosing his clothes, also getting ready for the busy day ahead.

[LATER...]

It was lucky they weren't being followed by fans. Why? No one knows. But there was this one thing Jungkook was annoyed at.

And it was these 2 people who were following slowly behind him. 'Jungkook. Please slow down...'

'Hmmm, how about a no?'

'But kookieeeeee!'

'No..'

'Pleaseeeee!'

'No.'

'I hate you..'

Jungkook smirks, knowing he won the battle between Taehyung and himself. He also chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness and laziness, despite the fact that Jungkook was younger than him.

Walking into another store, Jungkook went up straight to the worker, who was surprised to see a BTS Member standing in front of her.

'U-ummm How May I help you...?'

Jungkook gives the note to her and smiles before telling her the most important thing.
'Give this to Namjoon And Seokjin when they come Ok?'

'Ok...'

'Thank you..' Jungkook smiles, bowing down before leaving the store with a shocked worker, who was rubbing her eyes if a BTS member really came into her store.

This went on, going to the respectful places where the notes hints, for the whole day. Taehyung groans, along with Jimin. Both of them were grasping onto each other for dear life as their legs didn't to give up.

Jungkook turns around and laughs at the 2 older.
'Are you really that tired hyung? Too bad we still have more to do...'

'Urghhhhhh...' they groaned, like zombies, in unison.

'Well, this will be a long day for me...' Jungkook thinks in his head before heading to the practise rooms where they were going to start decorating the place.

But of course, they asked their CEO and manager first. At first they didn't like the idea, not because of the date but because of 2 idols, that are male, being together. But soon enough, Jungkook convinced them. How? That it will be a secret relationship only between the members and the company.

Jungkook grins.
'Lets start decorating then hyung!'

'Whyyyyy!?'

[BACK AT DORMS]
*Seokjin's POV*

Eating breakfast, I realised that Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin weren't here. I frowned. Where are they?

'Hey, does anyone know where the 3 youngest are at?' I asked the 3 other members in front of me, eating peacefully at the table.

Hoseok kept eating.

Yoongi just said, 'don't know. Don't care.' before returning back on the food that I made.

Namjoon was about to answer me before both of our phone rings, at the same time.

I looked down and opened the message, seeing that Jungkook had created a group chat between himself, me, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung. Why can't he just use the one we have?

There was another silences before our phone rings again.

JUNGKOOK
Get dressed. Both of you, Namjoon And Seokjin. Don't ask. Check the coffee table in the lounge room. We left a note. Do not question. Just do it.

What? What does this mean? I looked toward Namjoon, who was staring at me with the same face ; confusion.

SEOKJIN
But why though? Why do we need to dress when we are just checking a note that you left us.

I waited for 2 minutes. No answer back. I sighed as I stood up. 'Come on Namjoon...'. I said, grabbing his hand on the way. Realising what I just did, I let go immediately, face red.

I speed walk to my bedroom with Namjoon and walked in, with him right behind me. Ignoring his gaze, I went to pick out an outfit before feeling hot breath on my neck.

'Stop blushing. It's too cute...' he says, going away right after it.

What...?

Right after choosing an outfit, which was a pink hoodie with ripped jeans and white converse, I walked down to the lounge room with Namjoon who was dressed as well.

Walking towards the coffee, I examined it, noticing nothing on it until seeing a piece of white inside the vase that was place in the middle of the table.

'What is this...?' I reached my hand out, grabbing the piece of paper and started to read what's on it. I didn't recognise the writing..it certainly wasn't Jungkook's.

Remember the time where Namjoon accidentally damaged the wall? Where was that at? There's a note there just for you 2.

'Oh you want to play this game maknae? Let's do this Jin!'

'But where did you damage a wall? And since when?!'

'Oh you don't remember? I accidentally took down a painting and while trying to put it back up, I kind of accidentally went a bit rough with the pin..thingy that was hammered inside the wall...'

'Right...'

'I remember where was it! Let's go!'. He says, pulling me out of the dorms, hands interlocked. While running with Namjoon, I sighed.

When will I ever confessed to him? The feelings that I hid for many months...

Arriving at the store, we both went inside of it, only to be given a paper right away. I looked towards to who gave us the note and it was the worker of the store.
'Jungkook told me to give this to you guys...' she says with a smile on her face.

'Oh thank you.' I bowed down, thanking her. I opened the paper and read what's inside of it

Remember the time where me and Jimin pushed you inside that little pond, Seokjin?

I growled. 'Even till now, I'm still salty about that, even if that happened before we debuted.'

'Hahahahaha! I still remember that!'

I glared at him. 'Shut up...'

That was when I heard the worker squeal. I looked at her confused. 'What's wrong?'

'Nothing. It's just that, Ok this sounds weird, but you guys are my OTP and seeing you guys fighting makes me happy....' she says, nervously to confessed that she ships us....

'Oh it's ok..' I smiled sweetly at her, telling her that it's no biggie, but seriously..in the inside, I am screaming that it will come true.

'Well thank you for your time, and I am sorry that I killed your wall years ago Umm, we will be going now!'

'Wait, That was you?!'

'Umm Yeah...'

'Oh my gosh. It's ok though. At least I fixed it..' she said sweetly to Namjoon. I kind of got angry at her, even if she just told us that she ships us.

'Ok then bye!'

'Bye bye!'

Walking to the next location, was tiring. Never knew that the place changed so much. Looking for the next note, we took 10 minutes.
'Where it it?' Namjoon grumbles next to me, while looking under rocks.

'I swear, once we get home, I am going to kill these 3 youngsters troublemakers...'.

Suddenly, a little girl appears behind me, tapping on my shoulders. 'Umm, is this Seokjin and Namjoon oppa?' I hear her say in a soft, innocent voice.

'Hello there little girl? What can I do for you?' I sweetly asked her, with a nice, genuine smile. She pulls out a piece of paper.

'This is from Jungkook oppa. He told me to give this to you.' She says handing the paper to us.

'Oh thank you!' But she was already gone, running back to her mum who patted her head.

'Ok who is stupid to rely on a little kid to give a note to us?' Namjoon says, confused.

I hushed him. 'Shh, our Jungkookie is still a baby like her so shut up and let's read this...'

'Yeah ok..'.

The day went on like this, searching for a nod until we reached a ice cream parlour.

'Note from Jungkook..' the man tells us, handing us a note after giving us each of our ice cream that we decided to get.

'Thank you!'. That was for the ice cream and the note.

Haha, finally the last one.
We go here like everyday with the members. It's where we mostly spend time in.

'What..' I questioned the last note.

'Dorms?'

'There's no way they would make us go around the whole city and just to lead us back to the dorms.'

'Then where?'

And of course, with his smart brain with IQ 148, 'practise rooms...'

'Oh yeah. That's true. Come on!'

*3rd Person POV*

As the 2 began to walk their way to the practise room, wanting to shout at the 3 younger, the practise room was still a chaos.

'YAH! We have been working for over 4 hours and you 2 still can't get the banners right?! Oh my gosh...' I shouted at the 2, failing to sticky tape the banner on the walls.

'Oh my gosh..let me do this..'. Taking the anger out of their hands, he manages to do it in 2 minutes.
'Was it really that hard....?'

'N-no...'

'Oh geez...let's just get the table set up with the food as well...'. He mumbles walking to the table where it sat in the middle.

Before they even knew it, the place was all set up, with decorations on and hanging off the walls, balloons that floats everywhere, food on the table. Jungkook claps for himself, and maybe of course for the 2 hyungs.

'Wow, someone, one day, better make me a date like this...' He says proudly while looking around the room.

I promise you I'll do that...Taehyung thinks in his head before stopping himself. What am I even thinking right now...

They suddenly hear loud footsteps from outside, which causes them to panic.
'Shit! What should we do!?' Jungkook practically shouted. Taehyung, didn't care but just thought that, Jungkook was hot when he uses these words.

'Umm Taehyung! Hello!?' Jimin snaps him out of his trance.
'w-what?'

'Wha should we do?! They are right outside!'

That's when Taehyung started to panic.
'Just hide somewhere! I don't know! Behind the music set?' He said, pointing to the music set that they didn't move, just in case they damage it. Well, they couldn't anyways.

'Smart thinking Taehyung! Come on!' Jungkook compliments him, holding his hands as all 3 of them ran towards the said place. Just in time as they hid, the 2 came in, ready to shout.

'Yah! Jungk-. Hello? Umm what is this?' Seokjin shouts, stopping midway, confused of 2 things. One, where the hell are the maknae And two, what the hell happened to the practise room.

'Ummmm, this is not for us right?' Seokjin asked Namjoon, who was walking around seeing a note on the table.
'Come here..'

Hello.
We planned this for you guys so be happy. I know you guys like each other so thank us.

Love, your 3 maknae babies.

'Ohh ummm, yeah about that..Seokjin?'

'Yeah...' he replies back while turning his head to look at Namjoon, who's face was turning red,

'I have to say something.'

'Same here..'

'Then on 3?'

'Ok..'

'1...'

2...'

3...'

There was silence before both of their confessions came out.
'I like you Seokjin...'
'I like you Namjoon...'

Silence engulfs them once again. The 3 younger snickers before returning back to their mini game that they decided to play behind their hiding place.

'Seriously Seokjin? Y-you like me?'

'Yeah...'.

'Thank you! I waited so long for this time to come!' He says, running to the older boy, hugging him.

'Same here...'

(Ergh, I suck at writing these ...)

As time passed, Namjoon And Seokjin, had officially became a couple, promising the hide the relationship from their fans. They ate the food that the 3 younger had organised and surprised that they did it in a day.

As they were ready to leave the practise room to go back to the dorms, they heard quiet snores coming from behind the music sets. Curious, they walked over to it and what they found was just so cute. They had imagined it this way.

3 babies, sleeping while cuddling each other, behind a music set. The sight made both of the boys smile.
'Thank you for the date my babies..'

'Thank for making us realise our feelings...' Namjoon says, smiling before they shared their first kiss.

Oh my gosh. Idk why but it was so hard. Writing it 2 Times, it's very...urhghhh..

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

I promise you, taekook will happen more now. Sorry if this chapter was based on Namjin but...Taehyung did feel some stuffyyyy for jungkook😋😉

-McTae_Tae-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
1.4M 38.9K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
11K 402 36
Just an imagination... Story of how an idol loved by millions feels useless and lost himself in his journey of following his passion.. I AM SORRY FOR...
99.7K 3.9K 24
Kim Taehyung, a young and pretty man, accidentally damages, a wealthy Jeon Jungkook's car. To compensate, Tae offers to work with him but ends up d...