Instagram | jack dylan grazer

By kaaaiiittt

a story in which jack grazer and riley jackson meet over Instagram.. More

insta
insta
insta
insta
text
losers club gc
insta
text
irl
insta
irl
insta
insta
irl
insta
insta
irl
irl
losers gc
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
insta
irl
insta
insta
irl
insta
insta
irl
insta
text.
irl
irl
insta
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
text.
irl
insta
irl
irl
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
irl
irl
insta
insta
insta
irl
irl
irl
irl
insta
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
insta
insta
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
irl
insta
insta
text.
irl
insta
text.
insta
insta
irl
insta
irl
intsa
SEQUEL!!!

irl

2K 21 120
By kaaaiiittt

i woke up to the sound of someone sneezing, obnoxiously loud. i groaned, lightly and opened my eyes. i looked out the window, and saw it was dark out.

finn, millie and noah were passed out, and so were the rest. i sighed, and checked my phone, seeing a text from my mom, jack and emery.. emery? how'd he get my #?

i shrugged it off, and opened up jack's text first.

baby❤️: i miss you. 😫❤️
me: i miss you more, cutie. 💕💕

after texting jack, i texted my mom, then emery.

emery: heard you were going to the golden globes? have fun gorgeous😉
me: thanks emery!

it made me really uncomfortable when he called me those kind of names. it only felt right when jack called me "gorgeous" or "beautiful".

i went to snapchat and saw that i also had a snapchat from jack. i opened it, and automatically smiled.

i screenshotted it, and sent him a picture back, saying i missed him too.

he was so adorable, i really miss him.

"im in love with you." i heard finn mumble next to me, i quickly looked at him, and saw that he was asleep. he was sleep talking. wonder who he's in love with.

my phone went off, and i instantly checked my phone to see two texts. one from jack, and the other from emery.

baby❤️: how was your flight, babe?
me: i'm still on it, and the only one awake.
baby❤️: im surprised you're awake 😂
me: i was sleeping, until some idiot had to sneeze like 10 times in a row, obnoxiously loud. so now i can't go back to sleep, and finn won't stop talking in his sleep. 🙄🙄
baby❤️: aw babygirl, well it's okay. you can just talk to me. 😉
me: ooh great..😒
me: jkjk ilysm💜💜❤️💜💓💜❤️💜💜💜💓💜😍😍😊💛💛😍😘😘😘😫😫😍💓💓
baby❤️: you're so annoying. remind me why I'm dating you again?
me: because you LUVVV MEEE😁😁
me: yu can't live w/o me
me: yu adore me😻😻❤️💜💜💜💜
baby❤️: enough of the cringy emojis you weirdo 😂
me: 😞😞😞😞
baby❤️: i love you, princess 🌟
me: i love you too, mi amour🤩

i smiled at me and jack's conversation, while i waited for him to reply, i answered emery.

emery: anytime😉when u get back we should do something
me: ya sure ! 🙂

i sighed, maybe jack was right.. maybe emery is into me. oh well, you're in love with Jack, riley. No one will change your mind.

i was snapped out of my thoughts, by a hand hitting me in the face. i gasped, and looked over at finn who was smiling up at me, as he was slouched into the seat.

"bitch." I said, and slapped him back. "what's got you so smiley?" he asked, while sitting up, "Jack. Obviously." I said, while putting my phone on my lap.

finn just nodded, with a straight face and looked out the window. whoa, his mood literally just changed out of nowhere.

"you okay?" i asked, and he looked over at me. "yeah. why wouldn't i be?" he asked, giving me a confused look. "Never mind." I said, not bothering with it.

I yawned, and started to finally fall back asleep again, i laid my head on finn's shoulder, like the last time and fell asleep with finn grabbing a hold of my hand, in a friendly way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.3K 37
INSTAGRAM. in which a boys celebrity crush becomes his friend, but has a boyfriend.
597K 4.1K 200
Where it all starts with a comment
863 37 41
A fan fiction about the viner, rapper, and BEAUTIFUL, Jack Johnson.
336K 1.9K 58
drama awaits 😝 lowercase is intentional!!!