irl

"riley. i need to talk to you." Finn said, coming into my room. He never knocks. "For the love of God, please knock! I could've been naked or something." I said, annoyed. He rolled his eyes, "whatever. we need to talk about Jack." He said, closing the door behind him and sitting on my bed.

I sat next to him, "What about Jack?" I asked, and looked at finn with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Riley, do you like him?" Finn asked, "no. he's my best friend." I said, denying it. But, do I like him? Shut up, Riley. You have feelings for him. Finn rolled his eyes, "Riley, don't lie to me." He said, and I sighed.

"Yeah, I do like him." I said, for the first time, finally admitting it out loud. Finn smiled, "Great. Let me go tell him." He said, standing up but I harshly pulled him back down. "Oh no you don't." I said, and shooting my head.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "why!?" He asked, confused. "Because, he probably doesn't like me back." I said. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm telling him." He said, quickly running out the door. I ran after him, "FINN." I yelled, as I sprinted down the steps.

"Jack. Jack!!" I heard Finn shout. "Finn stop." I shouted, and saw that he was in front of Jack, about to tell him, until I tackled him to the carpeted floor.

Finn groaned, "Riley. What the hell." He said, in pain. "Don't you even think about it." I said, while standing up.

"What the hell was that about?" I heard Jack say, and I turned to look at him, blushing. "N-Nothing. Finn's just bullying me like always." I stuttered, and silently cursed myself for stuttering.

Jack looked at us weirdly before nodding his head. "Okay." Finn finally stood up and glared at me. Finn walked past me, but not before whispering in my ear. "you better tell him." and walked away.

"so, do you want to get ice cream with me?" jack asked me, and I nodded. "Yeah, sure." I said, with a smile. "let me just go tell the rest." I said, and he nodded.

I walked over to the game room, and opened the door. "Me and Jack are going out. Don't break anything please." I said, and everyone looked at me, shocked. "YOU GUYS ARE GOING OUT?" Sophia exclaimed, and I smacked my forehead. "No! I mean, out somewhere." I said, quickly. They all frowned, "damn. got me excited for nothing, thanks." Wyatt said, and I rolled my eyes.

I walked back over to Jack, and smiled. "ready?" He asked. "Yup. Let's go." I said, grabbing my keys.

___

hey guys!! hope you enjoy, and Finn got Riley to admit her feelings for Jack!!! Do you think Jack feels the same way? 😋