irl

jack's pov

it's been 3 days since riley has last talked to me, or made eye contact with me.

i felt like shit. if you were to ask me why i cheated on her, i wouldn't be able to tell you. i don't even fucking know why i did it, i love riley. i'm in love with her.

i always make the stupidest mistakes. im so damn stupid. i felt something wet on my arm, and realized that i was crying. that's what you get for cheating on her, asshole.

"bro.." i heard finn's voice, but didn't look up. he was mad at me still, it was obvious but he was the only one talking to me right now. i felt more tears go down my cheeks, and i wiped them away.

"don't do this to yourself, man." finn said, sitting down next to me. "i know that you're angry and sad. what you did was fucked up, but riley still loves you. just give her time. we're human, we make mistakes, it's apart of life." finn said, patting my back.

"she hates me, finn. i know she does. I broke her heart, by cheating. I don't even know why I did it. I fucking love her, man. I'm in love with her." I said, sobbing into my hands.

"like i said, we're all human, we make mistakes. she'll come around eventually, just give her time. and she doesn't hate you, she's just very pissed at you." finn said.

i nodded, and wiped away my tears, sniffling. "i'm gonna go take a nap. ill see you later." i said, while getting up from the couch. "wait, are you sure you don't want to come down to the pool with us?" finn asked, and i shook my head, no. "they all hate me, so no thanks." i said.

finn sighed, "nobody hates you jack, they're just shocked and disappointed. they'll come around." he said. "well, have fun. ill be sleeping." i said, and he nodded. "alright bro, I'll see you later." finn said, giving me a sad smile, and walking out the door.

i walked into my room, laying down and getting under the covers.

i love you riley, im so sorry.