irl

jack's pov (finally!!!)

me and riley finished our ice cream and decided to go for a walk around the mall, talking about the most random things.

i liked riley, a lot. she was beyond gorgeous and the most kind hearted person ive ever met. i instantly fell for her the moment i saw her.

i snapped out of my thoughts when i heard riley squeal. "Oh my god, look how cute." Riley said, grabbing my hand and dragging me over to the pet store. I noticed that she was talking about the puppies and smiled.

"jack, look how adorable. oh my goodness." riley said, in the most adorable way, causing my heart to swell up. oh, how much i like you riley.. you'll never know.

once riley was done looking at puppies, we decided to go to the beach. it wasn't that far away from us.

we pulled into a parking spot, and got out. "looks so beautiful." i heard riley say, looking out into the ocean, but i was looking at her. "yeah, very beautiful." i said, causing her to turn her head, and when she caught me staring at her, she blushed and smiled.

we made it onto the sand, and our fingers kept brushing together. i wanted so badly to intertwine our fingers, so that's what i did. confidently, i grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. she smiled, and i smiled also.

yeah, i love this girl.