irl

sadly, it was the last day in Disney. these 2 weeks flew by fast, which made me mad. but, i had an amazing time with my friends. even though me and jack had some drama, it still didn't change how i felt about these 2 weeks.

i packed all my stuff up and sighed. "i don't wanna leave." millie said, frowning. i sat down next to her on the bed, and nodded. "same, i had an amazing time." i said.

"you're still coming with us to the golden globes, right?" she asked, with hope in her voice. "yeah, I've been thinking about it. i just have to talk to jack, he's gonna be very clingy. you know how he is." i said, and she nodded with a smile.

"good! also, you can meet sadie too!" millie said, "she's been wanting to meet you like crazy, but she's so busy with interviews and photo shoots." millie added, and i nodded. "i understand. can't wait to meet her." i said, causing millie to smile.

there was a knock on our door, and i got up to open it. i opened the door and saw jack and finn.

"hey, we were thinking about hitting a few rides before we left in a few hours, wanna join?" finn asked, as they walked in.

jack plopped down on my bed and turned the tv on. okay, jack. "sounds good, do you want to millie?" i asked, she was putting her converse on. "yeah, sounds great." she said.

"okay, cool. let me text everyone to meet here and we can go." Finn said, sitting on our couch.

i walked over to my bed, and jack saw me. he opened his arms, and i plopped down right on him, causing him to groan. i giggled and looked at him.

"hello gorgeous." jack said, while moving some hair out of my face. i smiled and blushed. "hello handsome." i said back, causing him to send me a goofy smile. i laughed, and rolled off of him and laid down next to him.

he turned to me, and grabbed my hand. "so, when we get back to your house, are you going to the golden globes?" he asked, anxiously. "i've been thinking about it and-" i got cut off by millie "Yes, she's going!" she exclaimed causing finn to shoot up out of his seat, with a wide smile. "really!?" He asked, excitedly.

"i don't know yet, i still gotta think about it." i said, looking at jack. he pouted and pulled me into his chest. "please don't go, i'm gonna miss you." he said, and i laughed. "It's only going to be for 4 days, babe. You can handle that, and we'll face time and text everyday." I said, and he frowned. "I don't like that, but fine. So you are going?" He asked.

am i really gonna pass on the golden globes..? HA NOPE. I'm going. "I'm going." I said, causing millie and Finn to shout "yes." and run over to me and jump on me.

Jack groaned, while looking at me while finn and millie were on top of us, literally. "Better call me everyday." He said, and i laughed, "i will. don't worry. now will you get off of me you goons!!" i said, and pushed finn off of me, while millie got up.

"what did i just witness?" we all looked at the door, and started laughing at Caleb's weirded out face, with the rest standing there. "don't ask questions, just walk away." Andy said, and we all laughed.

"riley's coming with us to the golden globes!" finn said, causing jack to mumble "sadly." i smiled and kissed his cheek.

"YES! she can finally meet the rest of the crew!" natalia said, and i smiled at her. she really became like an older sister to me.

"yes! i can keep annoying her." caleb and gaten joked, causing everyone to laugh. "ha ha, very funny." i said, rolling my eyes.

"since riley's not gonna be at her house and leaving us alone, we should throw a party!" chosen said, joking. "ha, funny. if you do, im going punch you so hard." i said, and he laughed. "oo, im so scared!" he teased, and i walked up to him but noah stopped me.

"can we go to the amusement park now!?" He whined, "yes!" Jeremy yelled, and we were all out the door.