irl

"do you really have to go?" jack asked, as i started re packing my suitcase for the golden globes. I laughed, walking over to jack who sat on my bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and straddled him.

"Yes, silly. We will call and text each other for the next 4 days." I said, and he frowned, while nodding. "okay. good." he said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and fell backwards, pulling me down with him. I giggled, and kissed him. I'm so in love with this boy. I thought to myself, as i pulled away from the kiss. he smiled up at me. he suddenly, made a screeching noise and i looked at him weirdly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, laughing. He laughed, while nodding. "Yeah. Just had to let a screech out, is all." He said. I shook my head, with a smile. "I love you, weirdo." I said, and he smiled goofily.

"I love you too, mouth breather

"I love you too, mouth breather." He said, and I gasped. "Rude." I said, crossing my arms over my chest, and sitting up on his lap, still straddling him.

Jack was about to say something, but was interrupted by Joe and Finn barging through the door. "Oh, heck no! I do not approve." Joe said, while picking me up off of jack and put me on the floor.

"We were just talking, Mom." I said, jokingly. Finn plopped down on Jack, causing jack to let out another screech.

I rolled my eyes and zipped up my bags. "When are we leaving?" I asked, causing Jack to shove Finn off of him, and sit up, waiting anxiously for someone to answer.

"In an hour. So make sure you have everything packed." Joe said, while laying on the floor.. weird.

"okay well, I'm going downstairs to hang out with the rest.. that means you people need to get out of my room!" i said, while grabbing jack and finn's hand, shoving them out of my room, then helping up joe. we walked out. i closed my door behind me, and heard a glass break.

my eyes widened, and i ran downstairs with the guys following me. "oh fuck! she's gonna kill me!!" i heard wyatt say from the kitchen.

"what do you think they broke?" i heard Finn asked, but i ignored his question and walked into the kitchen to see that a vase was shattered on the ground.

i looked up to meet wyatt's eyes, and glared. "Im so, so sorry Riley." He said, panicking. i sighed, "it's fine. just please be careful. If you guys are going to be staying alone for the next 4 days in my house, you can't be breaking anymore stuff." I said.

"so that's why im putting sophia in charge." i said, while chosen, wyatt , jaeden, jeremy, and jack looked at me like i was crazy. "are you serious? why sophia, she's gonna beat us up." Jack whined, and i shrugged.

"Oh well, shes in charge." I said, causing the boys to groan in annoyance. "Who's in charge?" Sophia asked, coming in the kitchen with Natalia and Charlie.

"You're in charge when i leave." I said, and she nodded with a smile. "Awesome." She said.

~ 40 minutes later ~

"Jack, let go of Riley! We have to go." Millie said, trying to pry Jack of me. I laughed, "Jack. Let go, babe. I need to leave." I said, seriously. He finally let go, and frowned. "I don't want you to leave." He said, crossing his arms and pouting at me.

I put my hands on both of his cheeks, and smiled. "I know you don't, but I'll call you and text you everyday, like I promised. Okay?" I said, and he nodded. "Okay." He said, and i pecked his lips, "wow this is just goals." Sophia, Millie, and Natalia said.

I giggled and let go of jack, pulling him into a hug. "Guys, come on!!" Gaten groaned, i sighed "I love you." I said, kissing his cheek. "I love you too. Text me once you get into the car." He said, and I nodded.

I walked out the door with the rest, and while i was halfway out the door, I turned, "stay out of my room and do not break anything!" i said, warning them.

then i was off to the airport.