The Pack

By Wildfire31

Lost and broken she escapes a fire only to realize that she doesn't know who she is. Soon enough the broken t... More

The Pack
Chapter 1: The Pack
Chapter 2: You're a wolf like me!!!
Chapter 3: Aila & A Mysterious Phone Call
Chapter 4: Butterfinger
Chapter 5: The Great Adventure AKA The Mall
Chapter 6: Omega
Chapter 7: Meeting the Pack
Chapter 8: Skittles & Butterscotch
Chapter 9: Chewtoy
Chapter 10: Teasing and Mating
Chapter 11: Feral
Chapter 12: Talk about a bite on the ass
Chapter 13: Night Crawler
Chapter 14: Lullabye
Chapter 15: Justice
Chapter 16: Macintosh
Chapter 17: Butterscotch, Skittles, and Butterfinger, Oh My!
Chapter 18: Arcades & Wild Monkey Sex
Chapter 19: Anything & Everything
Chapter 21: Violence & Mayhem & It's only my first day
Chapter 22: Something Dark This Way comes
Chapter 23: Alpha vs Omega
Chapter 24: Say Something
Chapter 25: Ultimate Omega
Epilogue

Chapter 20: Cookie Monster

4.8K 312 3
By Wildfire31

CHAPTER 20

COOKIE MONSTER

AILA POV

SCHOOL

Sitting at the kitchen bar on a stool I giggle as I watch the pack clear a path as Romeo and Juliet walk into the room. Juliet's black hair is swept into a ponytail and she's holding hands with her brother as she tugs at the rainbow colored ruffled skirt she's wearing. I look at her bright pink tank top and glance at Romeo, who grins at me as he sets his sister down beside me. Panny turns from his spot at the stove and pushes a plate of food at them. They blink at his ruffled apron but don't comment as they accept the food. I nudge Juliet and she looks over at me. 

"I take it Romeo dressed you this morning?" She surprises me by giggling. 

"Like he didn't dress you too." I glance down at my light blue peasant top and white and black peasant skirt and shrug. He may have picked the outfit out but. Cutting my eyes at Romeo I lift my skirt so Juliet can see my boots. She giggles just as Romeo glances down. Sputtering he leaps to his feet as the pack looks over at us. Pointing at my shoes he shrieks at me. 

"Are those platform combat boots?" Grinning at him I lift my leg and wiggle my foot. My mates growl and I realize they think I'm flashing the room. 

"Dally I have on shorts underneath the skirt." The growls stop and I lean over the counter top to kiss Dally who's helping Pan cook. Macey hasn't gotten up yet. 

"Aila!" Rolling my eyes I sit back down and meet Romeo's eyes. 

"What?" Juliet giggles and Romeo sticks his tongue out at her as Star flies into the room. Juliet flinches as Star leans over her to grab a piece of toast off my plate. Dally pops her hand and she pouts at him. They stare at each other a minute before Dally gives hers a plate of food but she keeps my toast. Then as if realizing that Juliet is upset. She leans down and whispers in Juliet's ear. Juliet glances at me and relaxes as Star pulls back. She takes her plate and sits down on the other side of Romeo as Juliet starts to eat. Glancing at Star I'm curious as to what she said to Juliet but figure it had something to do with the fact that I was beside her and anyone dumb enough to try to hurt her while I was that close deserved to die. And since Star and I seem to be a lot alike I figure that's what she said. I like this new confidence of mine. 

"Hey Aila. My boots do go with that skirt." Romeo shrieks and turns to Star as I burst into laughter. It's when I look back over at Pan that I notice he's wearing two aprons. One in front and one in the back and I can see his bare shoulders. Frowning I glance over at Dally, who's turned toward the stove. 

"Panny, why are you wearing two aprons and no shirt?" The kitchen falls silent as everyone looks to Panny. Panny turns to me with a pout on his lips and crosses his arms over his chest but the interesting thing is Dally is blushing. I'd never seen Dally blush before. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jazz enter the room as Pan speaks.  

"It's not my fault. I bent over to get the biscuits out like Cally, Dallas's mom, showed me then Dally was tearing..." Dally whirls and covers Panny's mouth as I giggle and Mace walks up behind me. He picks me up off the stool and sits down with me in his lap. 

"What's up?" I giggle and see Dally still has Panny's mouth covered as Star speaks. 

"Dallas and Pan got some morning nookie and apparently Big brother ripped his clothes. That's why he's wearing two aprons." Dallas glares at his sister as Mace looks over at Pan then down at me. 

"How long til school starts?" Dallas raises a brow and releases Pan as I kiss Mace on the mouth. His cupid bow lips curve into a smile as I speak. 

"Thirty minutes but apparently Romeo, Juliet, Star and I have to get Pan ready." That said I leap off his lap and run from the room.

.....................

"So, what do you think?" I look over at Romeo then back to Pan. Pan's shirt is white and long sleeves with a skull on the center of his back while his black jeans had holes in the knees and zippers down the sides. The whole outfit is skin tight and matches the black eyeliner around his eyes. His blonde white hair falls in his face as he peers at me. Then Mace walks out of the bathroom behind him and Juliet, Star and I gasp. Mace is wearing the same outfit except his shirt is black and his pants are white. They look awesome together. Then Mace throws his arm over Pan and I shiver as I look over to Romeo but before I can speak he gestures to the bathroom. 

"Your outfits in there. The boots gave me an idea. We'll just stay with you until we leave so Dallas doesn't ravage you." I leap to my feet and rush to the bathroom. After getting the outfit on I walk out and Mace wolf whistles. 

"Baby, that's sexy." I look down at the black long sleeve shirt that has buttons down the back and along the collar. There's wings wrapped in thorns on the back and the pants are wide legged with buckles and zippers everywhere. I kept Star's platform boots and added some black eyeliner to my eyes. I glance at Pan, whose eyeing me with that look. As if reading his mind Romeo elbows him. I smile at the fact that Romeo and Juliet have really relaxed around us. 

"No nookie til after school." Pan pouts that adorable lip of his as someone knocks on the door and Jazz walks in. I stiffen and Mace stands and walks over to me. His hand caresses my back as he leans forward to whisper in my ear. 

"He's your brother. Please make up with him." I look up at Mace and see the pain in his eyes and I know he's thinking of Mack. I hug him and nod as he gestures everyone out of the room and Jazz walks in. He looks at me a minute before walking forward and brushing the hair from my face. He rubs the red strands through his hair as he speaks. 

"I've missed you jellybean." Gasping I feel tears slide down my cheeks as I throw myself into his arms.

Going To School

"So we just step though the mirror to go to school." I glance from the mirror with the carvings along the side to Liam as he tries to explain the mirror to us. 

"I've told ya lassie. Ye just have ta step through it after ye activate it fer yer family and guests. Me boys have one as well." Eyeing myself in the mirror I look over at Pan. Then we both speak at the same time. 

"Mace can go first." Liam chuckles and Macey grins at us as Juliet, Romeo, Mantra, and Maddox come in behind them. Their followed closely by Gremlin and Dally. This room is getting crowded quickly. I look back to Liam as he hits the wolf head that's carved into the side panel of the mirror. 

"Tha Kodiak Pack and visiting Hellhound Pack members." The mirror flashes and goes blank before a room appears on the other side of the mirror. It's a large office room with a woman with bright red hair standing inside it. Beside her is a serious looking man with bright blue hair. I raise a brow and look at Macey. 

"You're so going first." That said Pan and I look at each other and shove him through the mirror. He stumbles through and appears on the other side to turn and mock glare at us. We both grin and blow him kisses as Macey's brothers Mantra and Maddox step through the mirror followed by Romeo and Juliet. I turn to Dally who's pouting. 

"I didn't get kisses." I giggle and press my lips to his. He growls and pulls me tight against him. I feel his erection against my stomach and whimper as her circles his hips so I can feel him. Then he pulls back causing me to blink dazedly into his gray eyes. 

"Go to school little one." Sticking my tongue out at him I yank Pan through the mirror.

.............

As soon as everyone is through Gremlin, Mantra, Maddox, and Liam spread out through the room leaving Macey, Pan, Romeo, Juliet and I to look at the couple I had seen in the mirror. The woman says something but I'm too enthralled with the hair. It is much brighter than it had looked through the mirror. My hand slipping from Pan's I walk forward and grasp some of it in my hand before I think it through. It's soft and brighter than cookie monster's fur. I grin and rub the hair. His hair reminds me of my sister. She loved cookie monster. I feel a tear slide down my cheek but I don't care. I remember my sister. I jump and turn my head when I hear growls from Macey and Pan. I blink at them and blush when I realize I'm playing with a stranger's hair. Yelping in embarrassment I immediately drop my hands and put them behind my back because I want to touch his hair again. To remember the feel of the stuffed cookie monster my sister had carted around with her everywhere. 

"I...I'm sorry. Your hair it...it's like cookie monster's." A giggle interrupts the growls and my head jerks up to look at the woman beside the man. 

"She's right Zac. Maybe I should call you Cookie from now on." The man glances down at me and grins. His face immediately transforms from stern to beautiful causing me to gasp. 

"She just thinks she's funny." I giggle at his attempt to reassure me that he's not mad and stick out my hand. 

"I'm Aila of Kodiak and Alpha Pack. Mated to Alpha Dallas of the Kodiak, Omega Macey of the Hellhound's, and Wild Pan of the Alpha's Pack." I feel heat at my back as arms wrap around me and Pan grasps my hand. I look up at Macey. His black curly hair is all over the place making him look extremely sexy but I can see he's fighting his bear. 

"I'm sorry Macey. His hair made me remember my sister. She loved Cookie Monster. She even had a stuffed one. His hair looks like that. I have a happy memory of my sister Macey." Another tear slips down my cheek and I watch Macey's bear leave his eyes as he leans down to kiss my lips softly before pulling back to smirk at me. 

"Well I could have said I was the Ultimate Omega but that seemed a bit much." His arms tightened around me as the woman spoke. 

"Well that would explain it. No wonder my Zac is so calm. He's usually so serious. I have a feeling that us covering for Lea is going to be interesting especially when all of you go to Alpha 101." I blink at her. 

"Why is that a big deal?" She grins. 

"Because two of you are technically Omega and they are Alphas. The Omega's have their own classes but I have a feeling you can take care of it. I'm Ana by the way and this is Zac. King and Queen of the Sidhe." My jaw drops as Zac laughs aloud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
44.6K 1.2K 109
Meet 18 (almost 19) year old also Alpha to be Kailey Summers. As well as her pack and her family only know her as the White wolf which Kailey fought...
1M 51.9K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
30.4K 726 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...