Zemblanity | pjm.lm.kth [On H...

By whatsupnikkie

[ Zemblanity (n) the inevitable discovery of what we would rather not know: the opposite of serendipity. ] Th... More

Zemblanity (n.)
A/N:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 25

820 60 38
By whatsupnikkie

Mágoa (n.)
A heartbreaking feeling that leaves long-lasting traces, visible in gestures and facial expressions.

( Continuation ... )

Chapter 25

Meeting. Actually, it was not an accident when we meet the people we least expected to see, everything plays to the thing we called 'fate'. It comes unexpectedly, surprising you in an overwhelming way.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"
Park Jimin was clueless, he only wanted to see Lisa and talk to her.

He even ditched his morning vocal training, just to wait for her to come home.

But no one answered, and just like that Jimin understand what the silence means, he take a step forward and started walking away.

"I should be going."
Jimin voice was soft but stern and Lisa was shocked to see Jimin avoiding her for the first time.

But before the latter can pass away from them, Lisa swiftly take a hold on his wrist.

"Do you need anything from me, Park?"
His gaze lifted innocently to Lisa, as his cold defenses came crashing down in an instant when he saw that big brown eyes of her.

"I came here to see you, but I still have training to do at BigHit so I'll just come back later tonight."
Relief brought a smile to her cherry-sweet lips.

"Arasso. Chimin, hwaiting!"
She let go of Jimin's wrist, only to raise her fist on to the air, motivating the latter with her cute tone of voice that Taehyung was surprised to hear.

Jimin chuckled, as he also put his fist up on to the air. "Thanks, Noona."

He glanced at Taehyung and they give each other a nod before Jimin decided to walk again.
"I really need to go."
Jimin waved one last time at the blonde and went inside the elevator.

A moment had passed, Lisa finally turned her back at the elevator and continued walking to her unit door.

Taehyung gently nudged the blonde with his elbow.

"Who is that boy?"
Lisa looks at Taehyung after entering the pin number to her unit.

"What kind of question is that? He's ー"
Her smile vanished when her words halted for she can't find the exact words to describe who is Jimin in her life.

What are they anyway?

"He's Park Jimin."
She continued.

Taehyung nodded and scratched the tip of his nose as he straightened up.
"I should get going too. See you tonight."
Lisa smiled, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere around them.

"See you, Taehyung."
She waits outside, staring at him until Taehyung entered the elevator.

Lisa turned her back and went inside her unit while searching for someone at her phone old contacts.

She pressed the call button and waited for the line to ring. After three times of ringing, the other line finally answered.

"Dara eonnie?"
The side of her lips starts to curve up when she heard a sweet voice greeting her on the other line.

パーティの時

Lisa made her way at the entrance of the elegant halls, and there she saw a man not too far away from him.
The man had on a white cotton shirt with a black designer tuxedo on top of it and a pair of black fitted jeans, which tied everything together.

Lisa smiled at the thought of Taehyung not taking this engagement party seriously, but still look so expensive effortlessly.

She take her time walking towards him as their eyes were locked on each other.
His thin pair of lips formed into a smirk. The blonde can't help to shake her head as she smiles back at him.

"Hi, sorry to keep you waiting."
Taehyung eyed Lisa from head to toe, scrutinizing how beautiful she looks tonight.

She's wearing an off-shoulder dress that shows her sexy collarbone and milky neck. The aesthetic quality of the cream velvety soft dress displayed her assets.

"Done checking me out, Mr. Kim?"
Lisa went closer to the man who is still smirking as she dusts off the imaginary dust on the shoulder of his tuxedo.

"Do you intend to outdo the bride?"
Taehyung looks at her with amusement filled in his eyes. The blonde pretends to be shocked as her big brown eyes went wide.

"How did you know about that? I was kinda planning to do that."
She laughed.

"Aish, you really love to joke around."
Taehyung reached for her hand as he intertwined it with his.
They started to walk beside each other and entered the elevator, aiming to reach the sky garden of the hotel where the venue of the party takes place.

A few moments later, they reached the place and greeted by a staff who collects the invitation cards.

Once Lisa and Taehyung stepped inside the venue they quickly catch the attention of everyone inside the place.

Just like Lisa wanted, she tried to control the forming smile on her lips as she maintains the serious look on her face.

Her eyes roamed the place and there she saw her target looking at them, her mouth was agape upon realizing what Lisa chose to wear. The blonde look at Taehyung and she was right for predicting that he will also be shocked with this.

"Lisa."
Taehyung's tone of voice was normal, trying to cover his shock reaction.

"Hm?"

"You wore the same dress with Irene."
Lisa stopped from walking and held Taehyung's hand tightly.

"I know, oh god this is humiliating."
Lisa puffed some air as she hesitated from going near to the soon to be husband and wife.

"Lisa, it's okay. I know it's not your fault. I got you on this okay?"
Taehyung fully turns his attention to the blonde as he raised his hand to caress the side of her cheek. Trying to erase the worry on Lisa's face.

Lisa sighed as she nodded and nuzzled the hand cupping her cheek.
"Okay, let's greet the couple."
But before Lisa can walk again, Taehyung pulled Lisa into a quick hug.

As he whispers, "You're more beautiful."
Upon hearing this, Lisa can't help but blush as she also hug Taehyung back.

"We should really greet them, people are staring."
Lisa giggled.

They pulled out from the hug and start to walk again, Lisa who is still roaming her eyes around saw the champagne drinks that have been serving by the waiters.

"Taehyung?"
Lisa caught his attention.

"Yes?"

"I don't want you getting drunk tonight so don't ever try to drink on the champagne."
The man beside her quirked his eyebrows up and look at Lisa with his baffled expression.

"Why? I can handle my alcohol tolerance."
Taehyung reasoned out but Lisa ignores him.

"They say, drunk people intend to do stupid things and I don't want you getting into trouble. Especially, this is your 'ex' engagement party."
Lisa's voice was soft but stern. They stared at each other for a moment until Taehyung gave up and nodded defeatedly.

The blonde tore her gaze at him and look at the couple who's anticipating them. When they are near, she nudged Taehyung as Lisa greet the two with a warm smile.

The guy smiled back but Irene was stoic.

"We apologize for being late."
Lisa shyly bow.

"No worries, I hope you guys enjoy the nightー"
He was been interrupted by his fiancé when she started to talk with her attention only at Taehyung.

"I didn't know you'll bring a date."
Lisa almost scoffed at her but maintained her innocent act.

"Congratulations to the both of you. Yes, this is Lisa."
Taehyung hand snaked at Lisa's slender waist as he possessively pulled her closer to him.

"Your new girlfriend?"
Irene asked. Taehyung was about to answer but Lisa beat him with that. 

"Is there anything wrong with that?"
Irene shifted her attention to Lisa as she tried to smile.

"Oh no, it's just awkward you know? Having the same dress with you tonight. This is Mark Tuan by the way, my fiancé. Probably you remembered him already."
Irene face her soon to be husband as she linked their arms together, Lisa saw Taehyung on her peripheral vision the hint of jealousy in her eyes, but Lisa was quick enough to interrupt his thoughts.

"Taehyung baby, we bought a gift for them right?"

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Here accept this."
Taehyung fished something inside his pocket jeans and showed the black tiny rectangular shaped box with gold linings, making it luxurious to see.

"It's a couple bracelet hope you two would love it."
Lisa smiled warmly at them, convincing enough to look so sincere.

However, Taehyung still doesn't understand why Lisa needed to buy a gift for these two. But we never really know what's happening inside her mind.

Irene accepted the tiny box and mumbled a thank you. Lisa looks impressed. Of course, why wouldn't she like it? It's Cartier.

"Nice meeting you again, Mark. I think Lisa and I should leave, you guys still have many guests to greet."
Taehyung excused as he gave a gentle grip on Lisa's hand, acknowledging her that they better leave the two alone.

"That's right. However, I apologized for having the same dress with you tonight, I wasn't informed by the dress code of this event."
Lisa roamed her eyes and saw the rest of the guests wore black except her and Irene.

"How silly of me right? Though I wonder who wore it better?"
Lisa's voice went serious by the last four words of her sentence, making Irene's mouth formed a shock expression.

But before the latter would say something, Lisa giggled.
"I was kidding. Let's go, babe."

Not too far away from the engaged couple, there stood a young girl with a wine glass in her hand. The girl has been eyeing the blonde since she stepped in.

She saunters her way to where the engaged couple is.

"Eonnie? Aren't the foods ready yet? I'm famished, also I heard few of the guests started to complain already."
Irene looks at the younger girl but taller than her, she's wearing a knee-length black dress that hugged her waist perfectly.

Her long wavy hair had been braided up into a perfect flattering bun, her lips were glossy pink, and eyes shimmering with glitter eyeshadow.

"What?! I thought the food were already served?"
Irene let go of Mark's arm as she excused herself to her fiancé who's busy talking to one of his friends.

"What are you talking about, eonnie? The table buffet is clearly empty. You've been starving your guests for about an hour already."
The two girls went to the buffet table and check those silver platters.

"What?! How did that happen?"
Irene's eyes went wide like saucers. Her cousin was indeed telling the truth, the platter is empty.

"I told them to put the food here before the party will start!"
She annoyingly said in hushed tone, afraid to catch everybody's attention.

"The waiters only gave us a champagne to drink though."
Irene's brow quirked up, getting suspicious suddenly.

"Chaeyoung-ah, did you saw my event planner?"
Irene asked her cousin and the orange haired girl quickly pointed the door.

"I saw her went out earlier, eonnie."

"What?! She needs to be here!"
Irene went off fuming in anger. She need to find that event planner and ask what the hell is happening to her party?!

A blonde who witnessed this hide the smirk on her face as she drank the water on her wine glass.

"Taehyung? I'll just go to the comfort room."
She sat up from her seat and Taehyung nodded.

"Okay, I'll be waiting here."
Lisa gracefully walks her way to the comfort room, gaining the attention of many by her head-turning beauty for tonight.

And of course, Chaeyoung was one of them as she even followed Lisa.

Upon reaching the ladies room, Chaeyoung entered one of the cubicles. She ignored the blonde who is looking at her reflection in the mirror, retouching her rosy nude lipstick.

Lisa who is oblivious to what's happening, she unlocks her smartphone by receiving a message from Jimin.

From: Jiminie
Noona, I just finished my training. I'm heading to your unit now.

Lisa was about to type a reply to Jimin's text when she has been halted by a giggle that comes from a girl who came out from one of the cubicles.

Their eyes meet on the reflection of the wide mirror inside the bathroom.

Chaeyoung was talking to someone on her phone when she went near to the sink to also retouch her make-up.

Lisa tore her gaze at the orange-haired girl who is still giggling happily and talking sweetly to someone on her phone.

From: Lalisa
Jimin, you know my unit code. You go inside and wait for me there.
I'll be home soon.

She pressed 'send' and locked her phone. She put the smartphone back inside her white Chanel purse and close the cap of her lipstick, but before she can also put the lipstick in her purse, the orange-haired girl caught her attention.

"Aww, you're so sweetー Oh my god! We have the same brand of lipstick!"
Lisa look more baffled than it seems, she was flabbergasted by the sudden friendly attitude of the orange-haired girl.

Chaeyoung showed her lipstick to Lisa but the blonde just stared at her confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry wait."
She gestured a hand to Lisa and then turned her attention back to the phone call.

"Yes, sweetie. Didn't I already told you that I took a day off from all the training at BigHit today because it's my cousin engagement party? I know, I miss you too Jimin. Take care going home okay?"
Chaeyoung smiled lovingly as she took a quick glance at Lisa who is now furrowing her brows from what she just heard from the orange-haired girl.

"What are you saying, Chae? Yes, I'm asking you why you didn't come today but that doesn't mean I miss you. And I'm not Jimi"
Chaeyoung didn't let finish Yoongi talking on the other line when she turned off the call.

She shifted her attention to Lisa and smiled sweetly at the blonde.
"It was my boyfriend. Anyways, where was I again?"

"The same brand of lipstick."
Lisa answered her expression was unreadable.

"Oh yes! I'm a fan of this brand, how about you?"
The blonde just shrugged and Chaeyoung hides her smirk behind her sweet smile.

"Oh my god! How rude of me, I'm Park Chaeyoung by the way. You are?"
The orange-haired girl extends her hand for a handshake. Lisa hesitated but accepted anyway.

"Lily."

The blonde withdrew her hand and didn't even showed any expression to Chaeyoung. She didn't know why? But she felt weird by hearing the whole conversation of the orange-haired girl had on the phone.

"Nice meeting you, Chaeyoung but I need to go."

"Already? Okay. Nice to meet you too, Lily-sshi."
The blonde nod and went out from the ladies room.

Then Chaeyoung sweet smile vanished as it has been replace by a full-wide smirk.

"Sorry not sorry?"

But do we also meet people so that we can realize something we never knew before?

____________________
A/N:
I'm suppose to not update today but since it's our Brightest Star Day?
I'll publish this! Happy Birthday to our favorite girl, Lalisa Manoban.
I really wish her all the best in life.
I love her and I'm so happy to all the blinks around the world who put so much effort for her birthday. I'm so proud of my co-blinks and for my Nalalisa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

PAST HEALER By MJ

Fanfiction

155 2 21
That person, that what taehyung needed. Who lost his, every feeling and colours. How will y/n, help him, when, she also on the same path. Did both br...
193K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]
217K 6.6K 48
[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied the knot. But their vows did not last l...
9.9K 657 33
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...