My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 44

2.7K 73 29
By YoonMin1702

I'm sorry, Okay. I really want you guys to come back to me... I can't stand the thought of your guys leaving me, all alone in this crappy world. It'll drive me nuts.

...............................................................................................

"Guys, stop kidding around. I know this is all a joke. Just stop it." Min Hye sighed.

"Um..... excuse me if you are uncomfortable but we must really know who you are. And why you've been locking yourself in our spare room." Jimin said.

"Guys, what kind of sick joke is this? Do you think it's damn funny? You know you can't just joke around like this right after my brother passed away." Min Hye was so confused at the time.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss but we really don't know you." JungKook rubbed the back of his head.

"What? You can ask Namjoon Oppa. He knows me. Right?" She turned back to Namjoon.

"Uh... I was just told to bring you out. And how do you know my name?" He said.

"You guys can't possibly have forgotten me. I'm Min Hye. Park Min Hye. I used to date Yoongi Oppa but we split up." Min Hye said.

"What?! Pfft. I only love one person and she's now gone because of an accident." Yoongi said.

"Look miss-" J-Hope was cut off.

"Don't call me miss. Call me Min Hye, like you always do. You guys confirmed me as family. Especially when my brother was your family!!" Min Hye said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Your brother? Do we know your brother?" They looked around, confused.

"Kim Seok Jin. The oldest member of this group." Min Hye said.

"Who? Suga hyung is the oldest. I'm sorry lady but I think there's something wrong with you." JungKook said.

"N-no.... you can't possibly forget me. You're my one and only dongsaeng!! We were really close and played games together all the time!!" Min Hye took a step back, trembling in fear. What if they really don't remember me.... what if they had gotten into an accident I wasn't informed about because I was always locked up in my room?! Have they really erased me from their memory?! Min Hye let a tear escape her eye.

"Uh... please don't cry. We're just trying to find out who you are and why you're here. Plus, who's this Seok Jin person?" Taehyung asked.

"No.... not you too... wait, pictures. THAT'S RIGHT!! YOU GUYS HAVE GROUP PHOTOS HANGED ON THE WALL!! Jin Oppa must be there." Min Hye ran off. She was staring at the photos blankly. How is this possible? Why is he not here? That's right, the photo on my desk!! Min Hye ran to her room and snatched the photo in an instant.

"Here!! Here's the proof." She showed them the photo.

"Proof of what? That's just a photo of a little girl." Jimin said.

"What? No, I mean the boy next to her." She pointed at the spot.

"You're pointing at the background of the picture." Hoseok said.

"Huh?" Min Hye flipped it over and saw a picture of her and no one else. Her alone, with no one beside her.

"B-but.... that's not possible..." she stared at it intensely.

"Look, I don't know what you're doing but it's clearly not working." Taehyung crosses his arms.

"Yoongi Oppa's and Jin Oppa's room." Min Hye said. She remembered they were roommates.

"Huh? I have my own room." Yoongi sighed, tired of her.

"Jin Oppa's Mario plushies!! It must still be there!!" Min Hye ran up, heading towards their room.

"Hey!!" A hand grabbed her. She turned around and saw Taehyung.

"What are you doing?! You can't just go into someone else's house and barge into their room claiming it was your brother's room." Taehyung said in a low voice.

"Y-you really don't remember me...." her heart broke into pieces. The time spent with them was implanted in Min Hye's head but was nothing but a forgotten memory to BTS.

"Remember you? I don't even know you." He was tired of having to repeat that over and over again.

"I guess you never really loved me..." she cried.

"What? Love you? I love my girlfriend, Choi Yoona. She has been my one and only girlfriend since middle school." Taehyung said which made Min Hye's heart break into pieces.

"Liar...." She said, looking at him sharply, piercing him with her death shot glare.

"Woah woah woah, hold up little missy. I like Choi Yoona, Okay." He rolled his eyes.

*Ding Ding*

"That must be Yoona." He smiled happily and was about to leave.

"Don't!!" Min Hye grabbed his wrist.

"What? Why? Let go of me." He pushed off her hands.

"You told me you loved me!! Not her!!!" Min Hye said.

"Pfft, try hard. That's isn't going to work on me, unfortunately. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to greet my girlfriend." Taehyung scoffed and walked away.

"Nononononononono, this can't be happening. They couldn't have forgotten about Jin Oppa and I.... that can't happen." Min Hye fell on her knees. That's right, the mansion!!! They should be able to remember me if we go to the mansion. Wait... how about Wanna One?

"Guys..." Min Hye ran down only to find Yoona sitting in Taehyung's lap, smirking at you.

"Oh, what a surprise." Yoona smiled at her, eyes looking at Min Hye like she just won a game.

"Haha, Yoona." Min Hye said sarcastically. Her eyes couldn't leave Yoona and Taehyung's sight.

"Do you know who she is?" Taehyung kissed her cheeks, making Min Hye both empty and jealous. She wanted the girl he kissed to be her. But... she realised that there was something off with his eyes. Like he knew he loved her but he didn't at the same time.

"Wait... you don't?" Yoona looked surprised.

"Do you?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"N-no.... shouldn't you know since she's staying here?" Yoona was confused but then her confused face turned into an evil smirk.

"We just found her a few days ago..." JungKook smiled at his now apparently noona.

"Do you guys remember Wanna One?" Min Hye cut off their sentence.

"Ya, why?" They responded. Min Hye couldn't believe it.

"Who?" Yoona asked.

"Don't you remember? You were with us whenever we were with them. You were even the one who introduced us to them." Jimin said to Yoona.

"O-oh.... ya sure." Yoona grinned at Min Hye. No!!! It was me who introduced you to them!! I was the one you loved!! Min Hye wanted to shout out he words but she couldn't speak a word when she opened her mouth. Shocked filled her as she realised that they had replaced her with Yoona. Literally.

"Yoona ah, let's go shopping later." Pil Suk smiled at her.

"Why?" Yoona had a disgusted face plastered on.

"Why? Cause you're our bestie, duh." Sunsin said making Min Hye stumble to the ground.

"Mansion..." she mumbled not having any energy left.

"What?" They looked at her.

"I need Yoona to go back for a while. I have to show you all something to jog back your memories." Min Hye said softly.

"Why can't Yoona come?" Taehyung defended his girlfriend.

"Because she can't" Min Hye was on the verge of becoming a mad woman.

"That doesn't explain anything." Hoseok said.

"YOU KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE SHE IS A BITCH THAT TRIED TO RUIN MY LIFE AND DID SUCCESSFULLY RUINED MY BIRTHDAY!! SHE STOLE IN FRONT OF ALL OF YOU BUT YOU GUYS CAN'T REMEMBER!! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! HOW CAN YOUR MEMORIES REPLACE ME WITH THAT CRAZY BASTARD OVER HERE?!" Min Hye shouted while pointing at Yoona. Everyone was shocked, even Yoona.

"Wow, drama queen much." Yoona laughed it off.

"What?! She would never do that!!" Taehyung got mad.

"But no one can just make that up. Maybe there's a missing piece we don't know..." JungKook said having second thoughts.

"True true... but it was harsh if her to say those." Yoongi shrugged.

"See!!!" Min Hye exclaimed having a spark of hope that they might remember.

"What? But I'm his girlfriend. I wouldn't do that. Plus, we don't even know who you are so why would we attend your birthday?" Yoona whimpered in Taehyung's hands, wanting him to comfort her.

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS DO KNOW ME!!! YOONA WAS THAT CRAZY BITCH WHO RUINED IT ALL BY ATTENDING IT UNINVITEDLY AND STEALING MY PRESENT!!" Min Hye was frustrated.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!" Taehyung snapped.

"..." everyone was surprised at Taehyung's sudden attack. He had never sweated before. Not once. And they all knew that if he did, it would be something really serious. Min Hye was crying. Crying at the thought that he would actually hate her until the point of swearing.

"I can prove it to you. I can do everything we did together. And Yoona won't know or understand a thing about whatever I do because she was never there." Min Hye wiped off her tears, not wanting to give up.

"Fine. Prove it." Yoongi crosses his legs and arms. Min Hye opened her mouth and began to sing. Everyone was quiet. Their jaws dropped and looked at her, eyes wide opened.

"What kind of shitty song is that? You really shouldn't sing or rap at all. The lyrics and tunes are bad too." Yoona scoffed.

"4 o'clock..." Taehyung stared at her.

"Huh? It's only 1 o'clock right now..." Yoona looked at Taehyung, confused.

"The tune and lyrics.... were all the same.... nothing off beat.... every thing just right.... it was perfect." Namjoon stared at her.

"How..... how did you know?" Yoongi stared at her.

"Doesn't this jog up your memory?" Min Hye asked hoping they would say yes.

"N-no...." Taehyung looked away. He was lying. Why does she suddenly look so familiar?! And how does she know? Know our song? We haven't even released that one yet... Taehyung thought.

"I can show you more if we go to my house." Min Hye said.

"Your house? If you have a house, why are you staying here?" Jimin said.

"Because you guys tricked me into staying here. Even if I didn't want to, you didn't let me go." Min Hye explained.

"Well, if you really don't want to live here, you can go back now." Yoona was happy to hear that.

"No." Min Hye didn't hesitate.

"Why not?" Yoona was annoyed now.

"Because I love you all like my family. And you're the only ones I have left." Min Hye looked down, thinking of how she got left behind by her family. Her father isn't her real father and Mr. Kim is just really selfish. He doesn't even know about his son's death.

"Fine. Why don't you go first." Taehyung gave Yoona a peck on her forehead.

"Ugh. Fine." She rolled her eyes and went out. But of course, she wasn't going to really go. She was just going to hide and follow them.

"Let's go then." Namjoon put his hands into his pockets and went out.

"Min Hye noona." JungKook said softly but Min Hye heard him. Min Hye stoped in her steps. She turned around and looked at him.

"JungKook...." She smiled.

"What?" He looked at her.

"Do you know how old I am?" Min Hye asked.

"No." He said still not conscious of what he did.

"Can you guess?" Min Hye said.

"You look pretty young so I guess my age?" JungKook said.

"Wait no.... uhhhhhhh..... you said I was your dongsaeng so I guess you're older than I am." JungKook just thought of that.

"This you just realised I was older or did you always know?" She said.

"I just realised it when you asked me to guess. Why?" He said. Min Hye smiled and hugged him tightly.

"W-what's going on?" JungKook blushed. You remember me. Somewhere in your heart, you guys really still remember me. Min Hye she's a tear in relief.

"Please don't cry." JungKook awkwardly patted her back.

"You'll remember soon. You all will remember soon." Min Hye pulled apart and wiped her tears off. She smiled and dragged him to the van.

[A/N] I'm sorry for the slow updates. I am having hell in school now, from morning till evening. And I have a shit ton of homework piled up on my desk, ready for me to write on it blank face. Thx for reading anyways 💜💜

So proud of my babies~ They've groaned so much....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 608 17
[COMPLETED] Holly Jones had one plan. To make it through high school unnoticed and out-of-sight. But when her school suddenly accepts seven new t...
52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...
22.6K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...
9K 430 31
(Y/n) (L/n) is just an 'ordinary' girl who lives an ordinary life. She doesn't have many relatives and finds it hard to keep up with things. The only...