Pretty Little Girl [DDlg]

Av Nyctimes

Just open it and love it. Marked as completed as of 18 September 2018 Mer

Removed but coming back
1-Remy
2- Remy
3- Celine
4- Remy
5- Remy
6- Celine
7- Remy
8- Remy
9- Remy
10- Remy
11- Remy
12- Celine
13- Remy
14- Remy
15- Remy
16- Remy**
17-Remy
18- Celine
19- Remy
20- Celine
21- Remy
22- Celine
23- Celine
24- Remy
25- Remy**
26- Remy
It's a Merry Christmas Special
27- Celine
28- Remy
29- Remy
30- Remy**
31- Remy
32- Celine
33- Remy
34- Remy
35- Remy
36- Remy
37- Remy
38- Remy
39- Celine
40- Celine
MY NEW WORK
41- Celine
42- Remy
43- Celine
OMFG
44- Remy
45- Third Person
46- Remy
M*E*R*R*Y CHRISTMAS*****
47- Remy
48- Celine**
49- Remy
50- Celine
51- Remy
52- Remy
53- Celine
54- Celine
55- Remy
56- Celine
57- Remy
Update A/N
58- Celine
59- Celine
60- Celine**
61- Celine
62- Celine
63-Celine
64- Celine
Author Note
65- Remy
66- Remy
67- Remy
68- Celine
Alternate Ending One- Remy
Alternate Ending Two- Celine
Sappy thank you note

48- Celine**

10.8K 175 14
Av Nyctimes

We got up the stairs and I could feel how heavy Remy felt. His head was hung low, his body was shutting down and he needed an escape somehow. Right now wasn't the time for us to be physical or intimate, but we both needed it.

After the death of our son and the death of his brother, it was inevitable. I don't know how we had escape there but we did. I knew that Remy was afraid that Xander was hurt, but he said that Xander was a big boy.

I feel like they let us out of there way to easily, but I wasn't going to complain. I didn't know how the following hours, days, or even weeks would be. Perhaps we would be on the run for the rest of our lives, but we had each other right now. In this moment we were alive and well and we didn't need anybody else to tell us different.

These past ew months had been hard on our relationship, but I knew that we could do it. As soon as we got into the room, I closed the door behind us.

"Lina.." He said, his voice breaking.

I walked to him and I hugged him. He fell into my body. He was crying and he felt to his knees. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Remy, baby, this isn't how this needs to go. Stand up. Let me hold you, on the bed." I told him.

"Lina, my brother is dead."

"Baby, sit on the bed. Don't be on the ground." I said to him.

He nodded and he stood up. He towered over me and he wrapped his arms around me. "What can I do?" I asked him.

I felt helpless. I didn't know what I was supposed to do to help him.

"Can you just lay with me?" He asked me.

"Of course." I said to him.

He crawled to the head of the bed and he flipped back the covers. His head hit the pillows and he left a spot for me in the crook of his arm. I crawled towards him and I laid against him. We just lay there and we fell asleep. For the first time in days, I felt comfortable and safe enough to sleep.

.

.

.

I felt a hand on my cheek. It was warm and heavy. A thumb was running along my cheek and my eyes twitched open. Remy was staring at me in the dark. His brown eyes looked into my own. His face was only a few inches away from mine. I moaned, my body felt heavy with sleep.

I felt a wet drop hit my cheek. My eyes darted to his eyes, tears were running down his cheeks. I put a hand to the back of his head and I brought his head closer to mine, our foreheads touching.

"Lina, I need you." He said to me, his lips met mine.

It was so quick and forceful that I was taken by surprise. Of course, I kissed him back, our lips entangled in a passionate embrace. He leaned back, taking me with him. He was seated but I was on my knees. My hands were wrapped in his hair, tugging at his roots as our lips created a fire that I hadn't felt in so long.

His hands were on my body, making the T-shirt I was wearing come up my stomach. The feel of his hands on my skin immediately turned me on. It had been so long since him and I had been intimate that I felt the need to cry.

We separated and he lifted the shirt above my head. He was shirtless and our naked chests were pressed to one another. He ran his hands down my spine, into the band of my panties. He followed the band of my panties to the front. He slipped his hand into them, feeling my c.lit with his fingers.

I gasped, his touch feeling foreign. I couldn't help but bring my mouth to his. He slowly began to massage me with his fingers, rubbing in a circular motion. As we kissed, I ran my hands down his sculpted chest, feeling him hard under my hands. I rubbed him through his boxers and a moan escaped his lips. He pulled away from me and he looked at me.

The look in his eyes was enough to make me come. "Take your god damn panties off. Im going to f.uck you now." He said, kicking off his boxers.

A familiar feeling ignited. I was going into my little space, something that I had pushed aside to be there for him when he needed me. I bit my lip.

"Yes, daddy." I said to him, sliding my panties down my leg.

"I want your face in the sheets and your ass in the air." He said.

It had been so long since he was dominate with me. A familiarity that I hadn't felt in so long ignited. I put my face in the sheets, looking back at him as my as.s was pointed in the air. I felt his hands on my a.ss cheeks and then I felt his wet, wide tongue on me.

I moaned as I felt him roll his tongue against my clit. I moaned and I backed into him, wanting to feel more of his mouth. He flicked his tongue quickly against me, gliding his tongue down into my entrance, dipping. I knew that my wetness was on his tongue.

I loved that he could taste me. His fingers entered me, sliding in and out of me, at a quick pace. I knew he was getting me ready for his c.ock. Moments later his mouth left my folds and I groaned.

"Are you ready for daddy's co.ck?" He asked me.

I nodded, as I felt the head of his pen.is push into me. I gasped, not remembering how large he was. He pushed in all of the way, stretching me to fit him. I bit my lip, feeling him in every spot inside of me.

He stayed still, letting me get used to his size. Feeling connected with him was something we had not shared in so long. I backed into him at a slow pace, pleasure coursing through my body.

"Fuc.k" He cursed, gripping my hips, moving with me, meeting my thrusts.

"You feel so good, kitten." He whispered, pushing fully inside, hitting my g spot.

His hand made it to my hair, tugging my head up as his pace quickened. The sound of our skin filled the room. His balls were hitting my a.ss and I moaned so loudly. I didn't care if anybody heard us. I wanted them too. I wanted people to know how turned on I was, I wanted them to know how much passion we have.

An animalistic groan left his mouth as he quickened even more. My body was being pushed forward, my eyes in the back of my skull, and breath leaving my body.

He continued his thrusts until suddenly he stopped. I felt his co.ck twitch, he was close. He leaned down, whispering in my ear. "Im not done with you. Ill be fucking you all night."

He pulled out of me and demanded that I flip over. I obliged and I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my mouth. He didn't stop taking me all night.

.

.

.

I awoke the next morning with nothing but a sheet draped over me. Daddy was sitting straight up against the headboard. I sleepily smiled at him and I stretched. My muscles ached, my core ached, I felt well fuck.ed. My lips felt swollen but it was worth it to make him happy.

"Lina, you don't know how much I needed you last night. Thank you so much." He said to me.

I sat up, looking at him. "Daddy, I will always be here for you."

"After Isaiah and then Ric?" He questioned, his voice breaking.

I crawled into his lap, our chests pressed together. After our son died, I shut him out. I didn't let him feel, I was so selfish. He was there for me but I wasn't there for him. This time, I would be here for him. I didn't know how I was going to do it. Sex brought us together but it wouldn't solve everything. I was glad that I could be there for him during this, even if it was small.

I didn't know where we were going to go from here. How was Xander? When was Ric's funeral? How would Remy deal with his own father? What would we do with Bailyn and Cassandra?

I didn't know if we would be on the run forever, but right here in this moment, I didn't care. We had each other and that was enough. The rest would come later.

I pushed my forehead to his and my arms were draped over his shoulders. "I am always here for you. No matter what. I love you so much." I said to him.

He nodded, wrapping his arms around me. "I love you."

.

.

.

YASSSSSSS AN UPDATE!!!!!

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS <3 another update is coming tomorrow! look for it

Xoxo M

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...