10- Remy

The ride home was quick and short and the backseat of my car was filled with all of Celine's new clothes. Tonight I would have to get her to bed early so that she could sleep well and wake up early in the morning. I know that it would be hard tonight because now that my baby girl's knew about each other they would all try and out do each other. 

I only would have to worry about Bailyn. but with her reinforced learning would have to do. With Bailyn I would have to go easy with her but if she stepped out of line I would not hesitate to correct her behavior. Mackenzie was more of a free spirit and I would not have to worry about her much.  Her little space came and went and I didn't always know how to take her. That is why I loved her so much. 

I looked over to Celine and noticed her asleep and leaned against the car window. I smiled at her and I grabbed her smaller stuffed elephant and I got it out of my car.  I walked over to her side and leaned down to grab her from the car. I held her in my arms bridal style and she curled up into my chest. This felt like the first time I held her the first time when she was crying because of her old 'Sir'. Only this time there were no tears. 

I walked into my house and I could smell whatever Lucy as cooking. Celine started to move and she sniffed the air. I laughed because she woke up to food. She opened her eyes and looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes. 

"Did you have a good nap, Little one?" I asked her and kissed her forehead. 

She just nods and she continues to rest her head on my chest. I walk toward the stairs and I walked to her room. I kicked her door open and I walked toward her bed. She made a small noise in the back of her throat and I had to unhook her her hands from my chest.  I knelt on her bed and I took her stuffie that she named 'Ellie, the elephant'. and put it near her face. 

She opened one eye and looked up to me. "Ellie wants to sleep with you baby girl." I tell her 

She smiled sleepily and she quickly grabbed her stuffie and curled up in a ball. I grabbed the comforter and I put it over her body. 

"When you wake up, come find daddy, okay baby?" I ask her and start to walk out of her room.

I shut the door behind me and I remembered that her and I needed to go to IKEA and let her pick out what kind of furniture she wanted. 

As I walk down the hallway towards my room, I pass Bailyn's door and remember that I had to see her too. I open her door and see her playing with her ponies on the floor. She was making little animal sounds in her throat and I stifle a laugh. 

"Does my baby girl want to come down and eat? Ms Lucy has cooked yummy food for you." I say to her. 

"Did she make me fishy sticks and mac?" She asks, perched on her knees. 

"I don't know but we can go find out cant we?" I say and bend to put my hands on my knees. 

Bailyn smiled humongous and she runs towards me and throws herself into my arm. I hug her and sh leans her head up to kiss me, which I was more than happily to oblige. Our lips move together and she out her hands on my hips and she starts to tug on my slacks. 

I pull my mouth away from her and I grab her hands. "No. Today is not your day for that. In just a few days Daddy is all yours." I say, kissing her lips again. 

"But daddy--" She starts, but I cut her off. 

"No." Is all i say and grab her hand, walking out of her room. 

.

.

.

Seated around the table is Lucy, Bailyn, and I. Celine is still fast asleep and I had no clue where Mackenzie ran off to. She would have possibly went out to the garden. Any time after Kenzie got spanked, she would be emotional for days after. Bailyn was fine and she was shoveling her face with 'mac and fishy sticks'.

"Bailyn, chew with your mouth closed!" Lucy demands. 

Bailyn laughed and slowed her eating. 

"baby, how was your day today?" I ask her. 

She swallowed her food and she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Ms Lucy helped give me a bath because I hurt my feet today." 

"Foot baby." I correct and urge her to continue. 

"Foot." She says, giggling in her hands. 

I smile and shake my head. "I went swimmy today! And I used my pony floaties that you bought me!" She tells me. 

I smile at her, "That's good baby. I'm glad you had a good day." 

"When its time for bed will you help me put my jammies on?" She asks me with wide eyes. 

"Of course." I say to her. 

She smiles again and goes back eating. 

When Bailyn was by herself she was the absolute perfect little one. She didn't act out and she was enjoyable. When she was around any other person she was a brat. 

.

.

.

I found Mackenzie in the garden in the back of the house and I called her name. She turned around to me and frowned. I sat on the bench beside her and I grabbed her shoulder. She leaned against me and she grabbed my hand. 

"My love, why are you still like this? I ask her. 

"Remy, I love you so much." She tells me and grabs my cheek. 

"I close my eyes and sigh. "But?" I say. 

"I can't be your baby girl anymore." She says, sadly.

I close my eyes and she rubs my cheek continuously. "You've done this before, why are you saying this?" I asked her. 

She sniffled and she sits straight up. "My baby is leaving foster care. They finally are done with the case and she needs me. I love you, so so much, but I need to be there for her." 

Mackenzie had a child from her former daddy and she lost custody because he was putting their child in danger. According to the state, Mackenzie as in an abusive relationship so they took her child away. 

I looked at Mackenzie and she looked at me with tears running down her face. "I haven't seen her in years Remy. How the hell and I supposed to be a mother??! I can barely be an adult half the time." She says. 

Right not I could tell if she was in her little space or not. I just wrapped my arm around her and she cried on my shoulder. 

.

.

.

I tucked Kenzie into her bed and she was fast asleep. Today was the longest day of my life and emotionally I was drained. I didn't want Mackenzie to leave because I loved her so much, but the legalities of her situation would permit her to leave me. 

I lay down in bed finally and close my eyes. A knock sounds from my door and I sigh and punch my bed. "Just one night." I say, before getting up and walking towards the door. 

Cline was at my door, clutching Ellie and sucking on her thumb. "Sir came!" She shouts, and runs into my arms in hysterical cries. 

.

.

.

1.5k now :) yas!

Please comment and vote 

xoxo