40- Celine

I have hit over 300 followers now! Thank you for the birthday wishes! Also! We are at 123k views and almost to 4k vote😍 you are all so amazing
.

.

.

When Xander let me go all I could do was sit next to him and cry. My sister would try and console me but I couldn't look at her. I didn't want to be in the same space as her or Bailyn. How could they have betrayed me like that?

After not seeing my sister for months and losing our son, the first time that I see her she lets me down. That bitch Bailyn was going to let daddy die. Xander wasn't there to protect him. He was instead here with two bitches and I.

How did Gavin know Chilino? How did he find us? How did he find Cassandra? My world was falling apart and I'm afraid that if I'm not there to protect Remy he will die. I didn't know why exactly Chilino and Nelson wanted Daddy, only that they were mad because daddy left.

Why were they mad at him for leaving and wanting to pursue a better life for himself? I looked up to Xander and he looked at me.

"Is he going to die?" I asked.

"Trust him Celine. You don't know Ric very well, but those brothers take on the world together. No doubt that Gavin will die tonight and Remy and Ric will get out." He said to me.

"How did he find us?"

"I can almost bet everything that he used B and your sister against Remy." Xander said.

"Daddy didn't know about Cassandr."

"Bailyn then. Look Celine, I'm not sure. We are on our way to Remy's father. There Kenzie will be and you ladies will stay. I need you to please not hurt each other and just trust Remy. His father will protect you. I will be leaving."

"Please let me come with you?" I begged.

"You know I can't allow that." He said and he kissed mg forehead. "If anything happened to you Remy would kill me. Stay safe little one." He said and as the car stopped he walked out of the car.

.

.

.

REMY'S POV 

 I was somewhere I didn't recognize. I felt my hands tied together. I felt groggy and I was confused.  I blinked the darkness out of my eyes and when I opened them I was met with beaming lights in my face. 

I coughed and I wiggled my wrists and felt them tightly bound behind me. I looked around me and I wondered where my brother was. He was nowhere to be seen. Last thing I knew I was seated around a table with Ric and Gavin. We were talking about Chilino. 

"There is he is boys!" I heard a familiar chilling voice say. 

I began to panic and then I saw the only thing in this world that I am afraid of. Chilino. After months of running from him and trying to keep Lina and the other girls safe, it was catching up to me. 

"You didn't think you could run from me did you?" He asked me. "I taught you everything you know Reminaldo." 

"Get it over with. Kill me if you're going too." I said to him, spitting on the ground. 

"Your brother is taken care of. I was going to wait and do it in front of you but I needed to get some blood on my hands." He said with a sick laugh. 

I flared my nostrils and I tenses on the rope and I attempted to stand up and take a lunge for him. I ended up falling flat on the ground and hitting my head on the ground. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" I yelled. 

"He is gone now. You don't have to worry about protecting your little brother anymore." He said and kneeled in front of me. 

I strained my neck and I used all the strength I could muster in my body and I tried to get out of the rope. NO matter how hard I tried I couldnt. 

"You will want to keep your strength." He said to me and he walked out of the room. 

.

.

.

Celine was in my mind and I wondered if she was okay. Ric was behind my eye lids and I saw his face and then his pale skin as the warmth left him. How he would get cold and clammy. Like my son they were both gone. 

Fight or flight was kicking into my body. I don't know how long it had been since I was locked in the room, but while I was locked up I began to rub against the chair and I was getting somewhere with the rope. 

My wrists were bloody and red with blisters but I was free. I quickly untied my ankles and I stood and stretched my legs. It felt like days that I was down here but I knew it wasn't that long. I saw a small bit of light that must have been coming from a door. 

Never in my life would I think Chilino would find me and lock me up. I never thought that I would get caught. I knew that when I saw him I would kill him and I would make it slow and painful. 

I put my back against the wall and I felt for a door handle. Once I found one, I toggled and the door creaked open. I tensed up and I poked my head out into the hallway. 

There was nobody around and I slithered out and I walked slowly down the hallway, alert. I heard voices coming and they were coming quick. 

"He got out. Were going to get him don't worry."  A man said. 

I quickly turned a corner and I waited for them to come passed me. One man passed me and he turned and locked eyes with me. My eyes grew big and I put all my force and jabbed him in the throat. He stumbled and he grabbed his throat and then lunged towards me. I stepped the opposite direction and I bashed his head into the wall. 

He fell into the ground and I kneeled and felt his pockets for a phone or anything. Imbecile. 

He had a gun and a knife on him that I also pocketed. I stood up straight with a phone to my ear and I dialed a familiar number. This seemed to easy and I felt like I could be falling in a trap but it was one step closer to getting back to my brother and Celine. 

I could only hope that Ric was alive and Chilino was lying to me. 

.

.

.

As promised <3 last time I checked I was at 309 followers! thank you guys <3 Please comment and vote!

P.s. A new work is going to be uploaded! Please check it out?

xoxo M