3- Celine

I felt high up in the air but I know I was being carried. I didn't want to be back at Sir's. I didn't know if I wanted a new master either. I don't want anymore pain. I clench my fists against his shirt and I feel him rubbing my back. 

You're my baby girl now.

I opened one of my eyes to look at him. He was very handsome and he felt strong. He had a beard that I just wanted to run my cheeks all over and he had the most beautiful sharp nose. His pretty brown eyes were set on something and he just kept carrying me. 

I felt like we were gong through maze but I know its his house. A door opened and then he set me on my feet. I whimper in the back of my throat and turn my face into his chest. 

He put me in a dark room like Sir used to do to me. He was going to punish me and lock me away.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be a bad girl! Please don't! I'm so-sorry!" I say as tears stream down my cheeks. 

he cupped his hands around the back of my head and made my face go deeper into his chest. I inhaled his scent and my body shook.

"You're not a bad girl, baby. I am just showing you where you will be staying for a little bit." He says and I heard a flip of a switch. 

I sniffle and slowly bring my head up to look at him. 

"You're my baby girl and I will not punish you unless it is needed. You've not been  bad girl." He said and he rubbed my cheeks.

I bite the bottom of my lip and slowly smile at him. 

"You're my daddy?" I ask him. 

He nods and grabs my hand to kiss it. 

"Turn around and look. Tomorrow I will sit you down and tell you Daddy's rules." He tells me. 

I slowly turn around and can't help but giggle. I have my own room! There was just a big bed and a dresser but it was mine! I needed to get my stuffs so that I could snuggle them and sleep good. 

I jump up and down and squeal. I was so happy that I had my own room! Sir would make me share a room with a maid and I didn't like it. If I was such a princess like he said I should have my own room. 

He turns me around by my hips and bring my chin up to look at him. 

"Get some rest, baby. Its late and you need sleep. You get to go to work with me and be my assistant. When we get back daddy will sit you down so we can go over the rules. Daddy must go down the hall and see his other baby girls ok?" He says and kisses the top of my head. 

Other baby girls?

He left me all alone and I just wanted someone to hug me and rock me to sleep. I hop into my bed and wrap my hands around my knees and put my head on my knees and just cry. 

How could he have more than one baby girl?