67- Remy

SORRY THAT THIS IS ALMOST TWO MONTHS LATE. IVE TAKEN A BREAK AND SCHOOL HAS STARTED BACK. UPDATES WILL BE COMING MORE FREQUENTLY NOW. THIS IS ALMOST DONE. IM TRYING TO WRAP UP LOOSE ENDS. THERE WILL BE A FEW EXTRA CHAPTERS FOR THE FUTURE AND WHERE KENZIE AND B END UP :) THANKS!

.

.

.

We landed and Celine was next to me, passed out in the back of the car as Tuson was driving. The minute we landed, Lucy and Tuson bombarded us with a million questions. I was willing to answer them if they would just give me enough time to realize that I was with Celine and we were both truly safe. 

I didnt know what the future would hold. I didnt know if Gavin would be after us anymore. I quite frankly didnt care. All I know is that as long as Lina was safe, then I didnt care where we were. There was so much for me to do to make her feel like she had a home with me. I took her for granted and there were so many things I knew she wouldnt just forget what I had done. 

I didnt want her to. I wanted there to always be a sting of the things I had done. I wanted to be reminded everyday in subtle ways. I was so close to losing her. For a moment I did, to a scum bag who was two faced. I wanted to show her how much she meant to me. I didnt want to ever take her for granted again. 

ONE WEEK LATER 

Celine held the box as I taped it shut. Once the box was shut, she backed away and she put her hands to her forehead, getting rid of the excess hair that was in front of her face. We finished boxing up the house. The movers would be here soon. She was still apprehensive to move with me, but it was a conversation that I wanted to have with her. I wanted to start over with her. I wanted her to feel safe, no matter where we went. I was able to find Kenzie and her daughter a suitable place to call home in Delaware, where they were previously. 

We said out goodbyes and I told her that I never wanted to have contact with her again. I know that if I were to have a conversation with her, without Lina, she would leave me. I couldnt bare her to leave me ever again. Bailyn was trickier but I was able to find a place for her with a close contact that was looking for a little. 

I thought they could potentially go great together. Celine was happy for Bailyn because she was going to be able to get the attention that she so desperately needed, without me. This was the most important thing for Celine. She wanted to make sure that I had all my ducks in row to be able to start over with her. 

We agreed to go slow and to not have any part of the DDlg lifestyle right now. She wanted to make sure she could be truly vulnerable with me. I caught glimpses but for the most part we were in a normal relationship. She didnt want to call us being in a relationship, but what would you call it?

She was moving away with me, we would be sharing a home, and I would be working from another remote location while I brought in money. She said she didnt want to work because being around people right now gave her anxiety. She said she had enough of the public right now. I told her that was fine, because I was well off and we would never have to worry about money. 

I didnt technically have to work but I wanted to or I would go crazy being in a house all the time. 

Once the movers had everything in the truck, Lucy and Tuson stood outside with us. I gifted them with a car of their own so that they could come and go as they saw fit. We would all be moving to Arizona. Celine had a cousin there that suggested we try the sun. I wasnt a big fan of moving there, but luckily I had already started up another location on Phoenix. We would be living in Scottsdale and I would be driving to Phoenix. It was not a far drive but it was decent. 

Celine picked the house she wanted online and after seeing many pictures. This was fine with me because as long as I had her, I was happy. The house she picked was spacious and it was fashioned in a authentic Spanish style. It had big doors and tall ceilings. Tuson and Lucy were to share the pool house which could have been big enough for a small family. 

I wanted to do so much for them because they helped me realize how important safety is. Not only for me but for them as well. We were all going to drive 20+ hours to get to Scottsdale, but we would be making stops along the way. This was going to be a final vacation for me for a long time. I wanted to dive right back into work. 

"Are you ready Celine?" Lucy asked. 

She shrugged her shoulders. "Im ready to leave this place." She said, shutting the car door.