His Roommate | #2 ✔

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Dorm #27 IN ROMANCE *When fate brings Kyle in the same room with the first girl who rejec... More

Intro.
1: Who is my Roommate?
2: Thank him in a special way?
3: Derrière or ass?
4: Who is hotter?
5: Why is he here?
6: Why am I crying?
7: Who the fuck is Lucas?
8: What the hell is he doing here?
9: You don't remember this face?
10: What's between Rose and Locha?
11: Who is sleeping on the couch?
12: I can kiss you?
13: Why I still didn't slap him?
14: Is Sasha Kyle's ideal girl?
16: Kiss or kill?
17: Who is that sex on legs?
18: Who's the new guy?
19: Who's hot?
20: What Owen knows?
21: Was Kyle jealous?
22: Who punched me?
23: Who's getting his ass kicked?
24: Who's sick yet corny?
25: How to make him sleep?
26: Who's being a douche?
27: Can I get a kiss?
28: How she glares at me?
29: Daddy?
30: Who's going where?
31: New roommate, new friends?
32: Who sees the Mama dearest?
33: Sweet cheeks who?
34: Forgive who?
35: Join you where?
36: Party or disaster?
37: Who's at fault?
38: Why you shouldn't lie?
39: Why she hates me?
40: How to forgive?
41: How to start again?
42: Whose man?
43: Forgiveness is a good thing to do?
44: New girl for Kyle???
45: Who is the daughter?
Epilogue: 0.1
Epilogue: 0.01
Bonus chapter: RosiexKyle.
Bonus chapter: Zamelia.
Bonus chapter: HansitaxOwen.

15: Why do flashbacks hurts?

15.1K 666 60
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

Kyle's eyes grew wide at my words. He opened and closed his mouth resembling a fish out of water then finally he found his voice, "You don't have to if you don't want to."

My heart warmed at his sentence. But I can't back out now. "I want to." I nodded my head at him and he gave me a small nod of his in response. Kyle patiently waited for me to start.

I exhaled audibly and started. "Lucas and I went to same high school, Dale high school." My throat clogged up and I paused before drawing in a deep breath. I kept my eyes down on the floor as I felt Kyle intense eyes staring right at me. I breathed in deeply again and continued, "He was a year above me. I was in my junior year and he was my senior. We were neighbours when we were kids, he was my crush since then, Lucas had that charming persona which any girl couldn't ignore. I regarded him as my prince charming." I let out a bitter laugh after the last two words escaped my lips.

Kyle was silent, he didn't utter a word, listening and taking in everything I was saying so without any further delay, I continued, "But we shifted when i turned 11 after that i eventually forgot about him to be honest but life works in a twisted way as I ended up going to the same high school that he goes to." I smiled reliving that day, when I saw Lucas in school for the first time.

God, how happy I was to see him again.

"So it was obvious that my feelings for him developed again, he recognised me and we grew very close, I regarded him as more than a friend or that's what I took him as if not a lover." I swallowed the bile that rose to my throat, my hands were clasped tightly together. "I thought he liked me too but God, I was so wrong." I bit my lip as I felt my eyes prick with tears at the memory.

Rose, you can't cry now. You won't cry. I chanted this over and over again in my head.

I felt a hand wrapped around my clasped hands but I was too scared to look at him, too scared that if I look at him I will burst into tears.

Kyle's hands were warm, emitting his warm from his hands on mine and I felt myself relax at his touch. He had shifted from his bed to mine and sat beside me, so close to me.

Taking his closeness as my source of energy, I continued, " Lucas' had graduated from high school and before he went off to college he threw a party at his place, almost all the students from our school came. I went too, along with my two best friends who by the way were encouraging me to confess my feelings to Lucas. I gave in to their demand and decided to confess to Lucas." I wet my lips, and felt my slightly chapped lips before going on with my narration, Kyle's hand still on mine.

The party was going on full swing, students were scattered everywhere, in every nook and corner. It was almost two hours since I came to the party along with Dalia and Lily.

I didn't get a chance to talk with Lucas in private, whenever I pull him away from his friends and start talking someone always interrupted us and will take him away.

I huffed annoyed at the situation I was in- not able to talk with Lucas, and also with the drunk people dancing, reeking of sweat and alcohol.

"Don't think too much about it. It will work in your favour." Dalia rubbed my shoulders in a soothing way and I was thankful for that.

I gave her a timid smile in response.

"If he doesn't reciprocate your feelings then leave him to Dalia and me, we will handle him like Toby- The small pee-pee." Lily smirked.

At Lily's words, both Dalia and I started laughing. The memory of Toby- the small pee-pee incident still fresh on my mine.

Toby was a guy we went too in middle school, Dalia and Lily were my friends since then. Toby had a crush on me and he had asked me out but i rejected him not because I didn't like him but because i was naive and ignorant in the whole relationship department while most of my classmates were already into one.

So he started spreading false rumours about me in the whole school about how he saw me with different guys everyday and even caught me kissing one and so as Dalia and Lily decided to get revenge on him.

And the very next day, i was shocked when Toby apologized to me in front of the whole class and also disregarded the rumours about me confessing he made everything up to teach me a lesson because I rejected him.

It was only later on that day that i learned what Dalia and Lily had done. They had blackmailed Toby with his pee-pee picture. I don't know how they were even able to get the picture of it and what they had to do to get the picture. And according to them, his pee-pee was small, very small.

"Damn, I felt bad for him but his big mouth makes up for his small penis." Dalia snickered beside me.

"I know right. If I see him I will give him some tips on how to enlarge his-" Before Lily could complete her sentence, Dalia cut her off.

"Guys, look." Dalia nudged me and pointed to something or someone behind Lily.

I followed the direction in which her index finger was pointing and saw Lucas walking up the stairs and in the direction of his room, alone.

"This is your chance Roy." Lily whispered in my ear and I gave her a nod, my eyes still on Lucas' back.

"Go now. Best of luck." Dalia patted my shoulder.

"All the best. Rock his world or bed." Lily sent a wink my way and gave me a light push towards Lucas' direction.

I breathed out audibly and decided to grasp this opportunity quickly making my way to where Lucas had vanished.

I halted just outside his room and gave a quick prayer to God, to let everything happen the best. I opened his bedroom door and entered. It was not my first time in his room, I had visited his place a couple of times as his parents were friends with mine and me with Lucas, so it wasn't that difficult to know what things were placed where in his room even in the dark.

The lights were off but I could make out his silhouette looming over the edge of his bed. I made my way towards him and called him out once when I neared towards him. Lucas turned around swiftly and even before I could comprehend what's happening he did something that I had only ever dreamt of.

He kissed me.

To say I was shock would be an understatement, I was floating among the clouds. I went immobile for a second because it was my first time but I soon threw my inexperience and hesitation at the back of my head and kissed him back, or at least I thought I was.

He tasted of alcohol, but I didn't give any heed to it because it was Lucas, my crush since childhood, my prince charming, my dream was turning into a reality.

We both pulled back for air, and I couldn't help but plaster a stupid grin on my face. I was on cloud nine, I was living my dream, I kissed Lucas.

"Luc-"

"Bella." Lucas breathed out before kissing me again.

My whole world came tumbling down at the name he had uttered.

Bella? Bella freaking Cole? The head cheer leader of our school?

I pushed him back and Lucas fell back on his bed due to his drunken state. He groaned before mumbling Bella's name over and over again.

"Bella...Bella...don't leave...me." His words were cracked but I understood what he meant.

I don't know how long I just stared at Lucas, on his bed saying Bella's name over and over again, pleading her not to leave him but too bad I wasn't Bella, I was Rosie, his Rose.

After a while he went silent but then I heard his light snore, indicating he was asleep and that's when something snapped in me. I walked myself out of his room and ran down the stairs, ran pass the mass of people, my friends who soon ran after me calling out my name and out of his place.

I wanted to be away from him, away from his place.

"Roy, what happened?" Dalia called out from behind and slowly turned me around.

"What's wrong?" Lily gave me a worried look and noting her concern filled voice, my waterworks broke and they both hugged me, almost to the point of suffocating me but I didn't mind, I needed that.

"Home." I mumbled pulling away from their hug. "I wanna go home."

We quickly made our way back home and I told them everything that had happened.

After a lot of cursing, plotting and scheming on how to give the worst dead to Lucas, the night went by and morning soon followed.

It was Sunday and by the time evening came both Dalia and Lily went back to their place so when someone rang the doorbell I was surprises because I wasn't expecting any visitors, nor my parents will be back anytime soon from their vacation and it was someone i wasn't expecting, Lucas.

As soon as I saw him, the hurt and sadness I felt the day before swept back into my heart. I was angry at him, at his drunken actions, at his words.

And at myself.

Lucas had a regretful look on his face and when I didn't invite him in, he asked, "Can I come in, Rose?" His voice soft like always and my heart fluttered a little yet I couldn't bring myself to forget whose name he had called out while kissing me.

I took a step back and let him in, he smiled at me gratefully before entering. He looked around as if he was seeing my place for the first time which was not true. If it was anyone else they wouldn't have noticed it but I know him better, better than many people and so he was nervous.

He probably remembers everything that had happened.

That was both the pros and cons of it, pros that he always remember what had happened no matter how drunk he gets and cons will be that he remembers everything and sometimes some things needs to be forgotten.

"What brought you here?" I didn't beat around the bush, there was no point to.

Lucas turned around and faced me looking at me with an apologetic smile. "I am sorry, Rose."

I shrugged looking away from his enchanting eyes, the eyes always draw me in and make me want to reveal all my secrets to him.

I can't look at him, it hurts to.

Lucas grabbed my hand and he started pleading,"I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't had kissed you. God, I was mad drunk. I didn't knew what I was doing. I am sorry, Rose."

I swallowed when I heard his apology, he's sorry for kissing me but not sorry for saying someone else's name.

"You knew it, you knew I had never..." I couldn't finish my sentence as my throat closed up and my words died down.

"I know, yeah." Lucas nodded solemnly catching onto what I was trying to say. "That's why I am sorry. I know you might never forgive me for taking your first kiss but I am genuinely sorry. You know I would never do that if I as sober." He tried to reason with me.

At his words, I felt my heart sank.

If he was sober, he would have never kissed me?

I knew Lucas never looked at me other than his close friend but I thought at least...

"Rose." He whispered softly holding my shoulders, his eyes shining with sincerity.

Rose, the name he gave me. The name only he addresses me with and no one else as I don't let them.

As a kid, he had mentioned, I had rosie cheeks and even when he saw me first time at my place when my parents called them over for dinner I was wearing a red dress. And he had so not subtly pointed at me and cried at his mother, "Mama look, she looks like a rose." And it was after that, that we were introduced and he agreed on how my name suits me so well.

Since then I was Rose to him, his Rose.

"Please forgive me. I don't wanna lose you. You're very special to me." Lucas pleaded with me.

Special to you yet not special enough to be your girlfriend.

Seeing him so worried, tensed and sincere emotions in his eyes, I knew he was really sorry. I didn't want too lose him too, he means so much to me and so I decided to do what my heart said.

"Okay, I forgive you Lucas." I whispered softly.

A large grin graced his already handsome face and he hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much Rose. God, I love you so much."

My heart constricted at his words. I wished, he had meant it in a different way.

"I love you too." I love you Lucas, so much, I wanted to say.

I thought we were good and that our friendship was sought and forever but who knew with Lucas visiting our school the very next day would change everything between us.

While he was talking with some of his juniors who were also in the football team in the boys locker room, I overheard their conversation.

I went there because I wanted to meet him before he leave but the words that left his mouth wasn't expected, at least not from him.

They were talking about me. They were teasing Lucas about me and all he did was laugh, nothing else.

"I will keep Rosie since you're going off to college now." One of the boys said.

"Sure, I don't care about anyone or any other girl as long as Bella is with me." It was no doubt Lucas' voice.

I gripped my backpack tightly at his words. He don't care about me? So was it all an act he had pulled out?

"Dude, Bella doesn't give jackshit about you. You can have Rosie, I mean we all know she likes you so it will be easy for you." It was Greg, one of guys from my class and also a friend of Lucas.

He knows I like him?

They know I like him?

My heart thumped loudly and I felt like a canon ball was shot right on my chest.

Lucas knew, he knew yet he still kissed me knowing how I would feel about it.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I couldn't bear to hear them anymore and so I turned around to walk away but even before I could take a step forward, Lucas' next words made me stop dead in my tracks.

"I know that but no girl can compare to Bella and plus, Rosie is a bad kisser."

I felt something wet on my cheeks, lifting my hand to touched it, I realised it was a tear, I was crying.

How can he say that?

At his words all of his friends laughed and i heard their heavy footsteps making their way towards the slightly opened door.

I didn't move from my place. I was beyond embarrassed and wanted the ground to swallow me whole but my mind had other plans, as I stay rooted in my place. My legs unmoving, my hand holding myself around my waist.

"Rose?" I heard Lucas voice and my eyes snapped to his. His eyes held surprise in them, he opened his mouth to say something but I didn't wait to listen to what he had to say as I ran away, ran all the way to my car and drove back home.

Lucas tried to get to talk to me after that incident but I blocked his number, blocked him from all my social sites and even informed the maids to not let him in the house or take any messages of his on the phone.

Dalia and Lily, though I pleaded them to not do or say anything to him, they agreed only with the former and gave an earful of curses to Lucas over the phone. They even threaten him with all sorts of unimaginable threats.

Even after that, Lucas kept trying to talk to me for a good two months until he finally gave up.

I didn't saw Lucas from that day and never even tried to know about him but I regret that now.

If only I had known he was studying in this college, I won't have ever joined it.

***

This chapter is basically about what had happened between Rose and Lucas.

So was it as you guys had expected?

Lucas is a dickhead, damn that mf.

I hope you guys enjoyed.

Hit the star button and SHOW ME SOME LOVE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.2K 48
This is a bit of the book. Please do not copy. Hope you enjoy x. ******************************************* I just rolled my eyes. I entered the cl...
8.2K 138 20
(discontinued) just a heads up - this book was created a very long while ago, whilst my writing skills were at their worst, so please be ready for cr...
1.7M 51.9K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
634K 32.7K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...