Where Love Lies {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖�... More

URGENT NOTICE ‼‼
It Isn't Easy Part 1.
It Isn't Easy Part 2.
It Isn't Easy Part 3.
It Isn't Easy Part 4.
It isn't Easy Part 5.
It Isn't Easy Part 6.
It Isnt Easy Part 7.
It Isn't Easy Part 8.
Nothing Without You Part 1.
Nothing Without You Part 2.
Nothing Without You Part 3.
Nothing Without You Part 4.
Counting The Days Part 2.
Counting The Days Part 3.
Counting The Days Part 4.
Counting The Days Part 5.
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
I Do.
The Honeymoon Part 1.
The Honeymoon Part 2.
Always And Forever Part 1.
Always And Forever Part 2 (Epilogue).
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! ⚠️
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Counting The Days Part 1.

7.2K 203 32
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

The months have been flying by and the wedding day is getting closer. Myself and Hailey have been busy settling everything down and making sure that everything goes how its planned. After the whole thing we had with Lauren and stuff we've gotten closer and I even got Hailey to meet with Lauren and talk.

I suggested that she talk with her and stuff so she knows that we're over each other and know the boundaries that are set. After the lunch that they had,they got along well and sometimes talk. I was shocked to say the least but I was happy that she didn't feel so threatened anymore.

We've been making sure that everyone has been getting set for the wedding and it was getting stressful. Invitations were sent out, venues were getting arranged, our house was getting redone. The house was perfect but there were certain things that I wanted. But I think everyone was more excited about the bachelor and bachelorette parties.

Kendall:"Party time!"She yelled walking into our house making me groan and hide my head in Hailey's neck.

Hailey:"We just wanted sleep!"She yelled dramatically and cuddled me closer making everyone stand in front of us and groan.

Zayn:"Guys wake up"He said making Hailey groan and sit up while I stayed in place and groan.

Y/n:"My girl and I have been working our asses off these last few months with work and wedding planning. We wanted some time together and hopefully some sex but with you all it seems to never happen!"I said annoyed making everyone look at me shocked.

Hailey:"Told you it wasn't just me"She said looking at the girls who shook their heads.

Y/n:"Okay, sorry for snapping and yelling. I'm just tired and lacking rest"I mumbled sitting up and pulling Hailey closer to me so I could feel somewhat better.

Abel:"Looks like you're lacking some action to"He said making me chuckle a little.

Hailey:"You have no idea"She said taking everyone by surprise including me.

Bella:"Uh anyways"She said making a grossed out face making myself and Hailey laugh a little"Its getting closer to the wedding which means...."She said trailing off making Taco smile big.

Taco:"Bachelor party time!"He yelled doing a dance making them all follow. I laughed at them while Hailey giggled and shook her head. I moved my arm around her shoulder and looked at our crazy friends.

Y/n:"Alright so wants happening?"I asked making a evil grin spread on Payton's lips.

Payton:"Well, since I'm best women or whatever I'm planning something which I'm sure you would love"She said making me hum while Hailey pointed a finger at her.

Hailey:"One rule Payton"She said making her look at my fiance nervously"No exs! I don't need anymore more of her ex side hoes popping up"She said making me look at her offended.

Y/n:"It was a phase! There wasn't much"I said making her look at me and raise a eyebrow.

Hailey:"I'm sure"She said making me pout while the others laughed.

Alex:"Now since the wedding is in-"

Alaia:"Within a few weeks actually"She said making Alex nod and face us again.

Alex:"We planned something amazing! We wanted to do it a day or two before the wedding but we don't want anything to the happen like the Hangover"He said making us all laugh since that movie was insane.

Gigi:"And knowing y'all and Y/n some of that might just happen"She said making us all look at her.

Abel:"That's offensive! Where the fuck are we going to a tiger from?!"He asked making the girl giggle whole we shook our head at him.

Fai:"Dude, just sit down"He said making us nod in agreement.

Freya:"Anyways! Hails"She said looking at her"Pack your bags and get ready because we're going to Mykonos!"She said making Hailey jump up from her seat and jump on my sister hugging her.

Hailey:"Oh my god!"She yelled pulling away excitedly making me chuckle at her reaction"No way!"She said making the girls all nod and squeal.

Kendall:"Top that"She said looking at the guys and Payton making them huff.

Tyler:"Oh please"He said waving them off and looking at me.

Tyga:"You talked about this place all the time and you and Payton wanted to visit there"He said making me think a little and shrug. Payton looked at me with a proud smile on her face.

Payton:"We're going to New Orleans Bitch!"She yelled making me look at them wide eyed and then jump up from my seat pulling them in for hugs.

Y/n:"No fucking way!!!"I said excitedly since I always wanted to go to New Orleans. Plus they're alcohol is way better.

Alex:"Its New Orleans!"He yelled making all the guys and I break out into dances.

Zayn:"Who's going to get drunk as fuck?!"He yelled making them all scream my name and continue dancing.

Abel:"Who's going to have the time of their life?!"He yelled making them do the same.

Hailey:"Who's not going to have a wife if they don't stop dancing?!"She yelled making them all yell my name and then shut up.

Fai:"Shit"He mumbled making me chuckle nervously and shrug.

Y/n:"Its just innocent fun babe"I said making Tyga lean close to my ear.

Tyga:"The stripper says otherwise"He mumbled making me nudge him while my fiancé glared at me.

Hailey:"It better be"She said pointing her finger at me making me walk towards her and peck her lips.

Y/n:"Come on baby, its our pass to go crazy"I said making her hum and look at me with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Hailey:"So then if I decide to kiss someone there its totally fine....I mean its a free pass"She said making me look at her click my tongue.

Y/n:"Easy Baldwin"I said making her giggle and peck my lips.

Hanna:"Okay, okay sit down and let us explain everything before you two get all lovey dovey in front of us"She said making us laugh and take a seat waiting for them to explain.

Ian:"So since both of you can't stand being away from each other we decided that there will be some rules"He said making both myself and Hailey frown at those words.

Hailey:"What kind off rules?"She questioned making them all sit in front of us.

Justine:"Just chill and listen to us"She said making us nod and wait for them to start talking.

Kylie:"We're all going to be away for a week the most because the two of you have been working your asses off and need a break to just relax and have fun"She said making us nod and sit back.

Kendall:"So in that week we all have something planned and the actual Bachelor party will be the day before we leave"

Bella:"But the two of you will not be able to communicate"She said making us both look at them as if they're mentally ill.

Gigi:"Just listen!"She said sternly"You can call each other when the other wakes up and talk to each other but no face timing and all those things"She said making me pout.

Zayn:"No pouting! This is your last time to go out with your friends and have an absolute mental night and just be young and reckless!"He said more exicted then me at this point.

Abel:"He's right Y/n. I know you and Hails cant stand not being able to talk or see each other but its just for a week.....vice versa "He said trying to talk us in to the idea.

Tyler:"You two are going to be married and see each other every single day of your lives! Just spend this week with us all and have a good time"He said making myself and Hailey look at each other.

We both could tell they all put a lot of effort into planning this trip and everthing that goes with it. But a week without seeing each other was also tricky but we didn't want to disappoint them so we both gave each other a look and faced them.

Y/n:"Okay, fine"I said giving in making them all cheer.

Hailey:"One rule"She said making them all stop"We face time each other the day of the party to make sure the other person is alive"She said making them give in.

Freya:"Okay, oh and by the way we are going to take your phones away because knowing the two off you and your sexting habits-"

Y/n:"Freya!"I said as my eyes went wide making her laugh along with everyone else while myself and Hailey blushed.

Hailey:"This is so embarrassing"She mumbled making me look at my sister in horror and embarrassment.

Y/n:"We don't sext!"I said making them give me a look and mumble a 'okay'. I shook my head and sat back sighing"Jesus Freya"I said making her laugh and put her hands up in defence and sit back.

Fai:"Anyways, That's the plan fro the two of you and we leave tomorrow"He said making me look at them wide eyed while Hailey's jaw dropped.

Hailey:"What-how?"She asked making them shrug.

Taco:"We talked to your parents and cleared all your schedules so don't stress, just sit back, get drunk and party"He said making me sigh and nod.

Y/n:"I'm cool with it"I said looking over at Hailey to see her sigh and nod making them all cheer and dance around like idiots.

Kylie:"Great! You two go and pack while we go and do the same and we will text you with all the details"She said making us laugh a little but nod. Once they all exited our house I groaned and laid my head on Hailey's lap looking at her as she ran her fingers through my hair.

Hailey:"Tired?"She questioned making me nod and look at her with sleepy eyes.

Y/n:"I'm excited to go and all but I really just want to be lazy and cuddle with you and make babies"I said pouting at the end making her giggle and hit my arm a little.

Hailey:"We can make babies on the honeymoon"She said making me smirk and look at her with a grin on my face.

Y/n:"All day everyday babygirl"I said making her giggle once again and lean down to kiss my lips making me smile into the kiss and kiss back electing a moan from her.

Hailey:"Lets go pack before they kick our ass"She mumbled making me chuckle and wake up sighing. I saw her wake and start walking making my eyes travel down her body to her shorts and stopped at her ass"If you keep on starring, you wont get any"She said disappearing up the stairs making me chuckle and wake up.

Y/n:"Innocent my ass"I mumbled as I walked up the stairs to our room to see her getting bags out"Babe, its a week not a year"I said making her playfully glare at me.

Hailey:"You're funny"She said making me chuckle and and grab a bag.

Y/n:"Thanks babe"I said making her roll her eyes but smile at me"So...you're going to wear bikinis"I said making her look at me and smirk.

Hailey:"Is someone getting jealous?"She questioned making me scoff and put my bag down on the bed.

Y/n:"Call it whatever you want but I don't like people looking at whats mine and I don't care if I sound possessive or not"I said pulling her closer to me and looking into those Hazel eyes"You're mine"I said making her breathing go uneven making me smirk since I had a affect on.

Hailey:"All yours"She said making me smile and peck her lips.

Y/n:"And don't you forget it"I said making her moan a little and push me away making me pout.

Hailey:"We should get packing before we end up ripping each others clothes off"She said making me chuckle and open my bag up sighing.

Y/n:"Its a shame...I wouldn't mind ripping those shorts off"I said making her throw a pillow at me and glare.

Hailey:"Pack your bag and stop with the annoying yet hot comments or you're sleeping on the couch"She said making me chuckle and put my hands up in defence.

Y/n:"Yes ma'am"I said making her sigh and go back to packing.

50 votes or more guys! 🐸

So what do you think is going to happen during the Bachelor week🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 167 12
This is the story of a 24-year-old girl who conquered her dreams. She is a music producer and lyricist. But she also has hidden talents, such as poet...
194K 6K 44
The passion, the dedication, the power of control. All lost eveything shut down because of what could have been, Y/n has been wanting to be a singer...
292K 6.9K 72
----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing career and being apart of the most famous...
1.4M 52K 62
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨; 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘔𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘕𝘰...