The House On Lord Avenue

By DannyDisturbance

Harmony Van Wagner and her family just bought a new house and Harmony isn't happy at all she misses her old h... More

Harmony's POV
Ash's POV
Harmony's POV
Ash's POV
Harmony's POV
Ash's POV
Harmony's POV
Author's Note

Harmony's POV

2 0 0
By DannyDisturbance

As I walked out of the library I put my headphones and began to listen to music to take my mind off of what I just read . The song I picked to listen to was Faithless by Black Veil Brides and a few other songs by them as well . The song I picked next was Happy Song by Bring Me The Horizon as you know they are my favorite band . When I got home I turned off my IPod and removed my headphones . I felt like I was being watched and I got uneasy feeling in my stomach . It was almost as if this dark spirit knew what I was going to do next . Which was help the spirits move on and he didn't like that . But I wasn't going to show any signs of fear or let this spirit scare me . After taking a deep breathe and gathering my courage I made my inside . When I stepped inside it was really quiet in my house like to quiet . I noticed my parents weren't home . They must be out somewhere . I sat my backpack by the basement door and was trying to open it . But something or someone was preventing me from going down there . My top two guesses as to who might be doing it are Cameron or the dark spirit . I began to bang on the door with my shoulder but it still would not open . As I was thinking of what to do next the door opened . But when it opened it made a loud creaking sound which honestly gave me chills .

I began to walk down the steps in the darkness and it was ice cold down here . Even though I am wearing a hoodie I can still feel my hairs stand up on end . Finally I reached the bottom , turned on the light , and began looking around . I saw a desk filled with papers that were from 1990's . It was all the missing teenage boys papers including Cameron's . There was seven that were identified like report said but as I looked through the drawers I found more missing teenage boy papers . Maybe these were the ones that were not identified . I grabbed all of them and counted them . Sure enough there was 18 . Victor must have hid them because he wanted them to kept a secret . I looked straight ahead , saw chains on the walls , cages , whips , and what looked to be dried blood . I was shocked and began to tear up a little . These boys did not deserve this . Nobody deserves this to begin with . Suddenly I felt an energy behind me and a hand on my shoulder . I turned around and saw Cameron . He has a terrified look on his face .

Cameron : Harmony what are you doing down here ? You shouldn't be here it's not safe .

Harmony : I know . But I want to help you and the others cross over . Victor has no right to keep you here you deserve peace .

Cameron : Thanks and to be honest I would love to be free from this hell hole .

Suddenly we heard the door to the basement slam shut and I was terrified . I knew who this could be . I heard the footsteps of someone coming down and Cameron told me " Harmony quick hid over here " We were both hiding behind the washer hoping and praying he would leave soon . As we were hiding I heard other voices as well .

Harmony : Cameron those other voices are they the other spirits ?

Cameron : Yes . They to are hiding from him as well .

We heard the footsteps when they reached the bottom and you could see the shadow on the wall . I was really scared but inside my heart I knew I was going to be okay . All of sudden I heard footsteps coming straight towards the washer and my heart is racing . This shadow figure looks down and he is all black from head to toe . But his eyes are not normal eye color . His eye color is a bloody red . He pushes the washer out of the way then he slams me against the wall really hard . The next thing I know I am being chocked . I hear Cameron screaming at him begging him to stop .

Cameron : LET HER GO !!!

He finally let me go and I was very shaken up by this experience . I went over into a corner trembling and crying . This dark spirit known as " Him " disappeared within a matter of seconds but Cameron stayed to make sure I was okay . He came over to me and knelt down to me .

Cameron : Harmony are you okay ?

Harmony : * Crying * Not really .

Cameron : Please help us Harmony but most importantly stay strong for all of us .

Harmony : I will * still crying *

Cameron : Good . You should go before something worse happens to you . I don't want him hurting you again .

Harmony : That's a good idea * still crying *

Still shaken by this experience I walked upstairs and made it to my room with my backpack . I locked the door , and closed curtains . I walked up the steps to my room and came inside . Once my tears faded away I began to do my homework . Since I couldn't get the experience out of my mind I decided to relax with a hot bath . As I was enjoying my hot bath I heard my phone going off and I saw it was a text from Ash .

Hey  Harmony  how are you doing tonight ?

I was so happy he texted me . Immediately I replied back to him because it's kind of obvious I like him .

Hey Ash and I am okay . Kind of scared and shaken up . How about you ?

When I was getting changed around I heard my phone going off and I saw it was a text from Ash :)

I am good . What happened ? Are you okay ? 

I want to tell him so bad about what just happened to me . But I don't know what to say or how to word it . I am going to say it from the heart and if he thinks I am crazy then so be it . Either way I am not going to tell him over the phone . If anything I think I would rather tell him in person .

To be completely honest with you not really . Something happened to me today that I can't tell you over the phone . I would much rather tell you in person . But promise me when I tell this you wouldn't tell anyone or think I am crazy .

After I sent that text to him I began to do laundry despite the fact what happened to me . I made sure I was very aware of my surroundings . But also made sure I didn't stay down there very long . Once my clothes were in the washer I ran up the steps and was looking for something to eat . I made myself some chicken , mashed potatoes , and corn .

While I was eating I heard my phone going off and it was Ash .

I promise I wouldn't tell anyone or think you are crazy . I would never think that of you . You can most definitely tell me in person . Are you available tonight ? I know you said about hanging out on Saturday but you are more then welcome to spend the night .

I was overwhelmed with so much joy . I honestly could use a break from home . Once I was done eating I put my dish in the sink . I poured myself a cup of water then went down into the basement to switch over my laundry . I put my clothes in the dryer and then came back upstairs . I grabbed my phone and texted back Ash .

Of course I would love to spend the night . I'll leave a note for my parents saying that I am over at a friend's house . I mean we can always hang out on Saturday to . Just let me pack a bag then I'll be over . I'll text you when I am leaving . 

I went upstairs to my room and began to pack a bag . I packed extra clothes for tomorrow , phone charger , house keys , tooth brush / tooth paste , etc . I came downstairs and heard the buzzer go off for the dryer . I went downstairs to get my clothes . As I carrying the basket upstairs with me . I felt as though I wasn't alone . The air just felt heavy and difficult to breathe . I made it upstairs but then something slammed me against the basement door . It was harder then before much more aggressive . I was choked in the same spot . It's fingers where tighter around my neck and I thought I was going to die .

In my head I was silently praying . That this would be over . All I want is someone to save me from this nightmare I am living . I knew obviously it had to be this dark spirit called " Him " suddenly I was released and I saw Cameron . He pushed " Him " off of me and I ran immediately up the steps with my laundry . I was frightened , the trembling was worse , and the tears couldn't stop flowing .

I put my laundry in my room and was about to go back down . When suddenly I felt a burning sensation on my back . I went into the bathroom and lifted up my shirt . I saw 3 deep stratches and they hurt so bad . I put carbon dioxide on them , and put a big bandage on them . This I wasn't expecting .

I heard my phone going off and I saw it was a text from Ash .

Okay sweetie . I'll be out on the front porch waiting for you .

I grabbed my bag , left a note for parents saying that I am spending the night at a friend's house , and that I did the laundry . I grabbed a bottle of water and put in my bag . I grabbed my coat , scarf , and gloves . Then made my way out the door . My tears faded away once I began to listen to music for a bit . His house wasn't far from my house though . I texted him to let him know I was leaving .

I am leaving my house now Ash :)

Then walked over to his house .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 235 17
Bella Swan, her son Mason and her dad Charlie just moved into in Forks Washington. The house was deep in through the woods in a field. Bella son is...
11.4K 360 19
Harmony is a 17 year old girl. She is shy, smart, kind, quiet, and introverted. People at school call her mean and hurtful things. Her father abuses...
95.5K 3.2K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
732K 26.3K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...