Revenge

By MissMaple12

Caroline Williams is ready to get revenge from the people who are reason of her father's death. Will she be a... More

Chapter 1 Fire
Chapter 2 Struggles
Chapter 3 Seeing the enemy
Chapter 4 First Sight
Chapter 5 Small talk before shock
Chapter 6 Friends
Chapter 7 Uncomfortable
Chapter 8 Lie
Chapter 9 Hospital
Chapter 10 Day with Edward
Chapter 11 Martinez
Chapter 12 Placing Camera
Chapter 13 Stranger
Chapter 15 Texts
Chapter 16 Promises
Chapter 17 Birthday
Chapter 18 Morning with Edward
Chapter 19 Partners
Chapter 20 Lunch with Harry
Chapter 21 Dinner with Edward
Chapter 22 Relations
Chapter 23 Meeting Harry
Chapter 24 Business
Chapter 25 Harry at home
Chapter 26 Mr Malik
Chapter 27 Packing
Chapter 28 Los Angeles's Air
Chapter 29 Liam Payne
Chapter 30 Shopping
Chapter 31 Party
Chapter 32 Back to NYC
Chapter 33 Styles
Character list.
Chapter 34 Emotions
Chapter 35 Break up
Chapter 38 End of wait
Chapter 39 Burnings
Chapter 39 Envelope
Chapter 40 Champagne
Chapter 41 Memories
Chapter 42 Accident
Chapter 43 Sharing house
Chapter 44 Curious Texts
Chapter 45 Expressing love
Chapter 46 One week later
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 STEP!
Chapter 49 Summer plans
Chapter 50 Letter.
Chapter 51 Plan confirmed
Chapter 52 Off to Amsterdam
Chapter 53 Fancy resturant and Curious glances
Chapter 54 Dutch Breakfast
Chapter 55 Formal Intoductions and Racksacking rooms
Chapter 56 Rounds of shots and Levish dinner
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 London Air
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 One Year Later

Chapter 14 Finding Stranger

1.1K 45 6
By MissMaple12

Chapter: 14

Finding Stranger

WHAT!!!??? I turned around and saw a random curly brown haired guy with emerald eyes smirking. "Who are you?" Words escaped through my mouth. "You'll find that out soon" What the heck? How does he knows me? I can do nothing except calling Martinez. I turned around and walked to my car. After throwing everything in the trunk I slided in the driver's seat and drove to Martinez's Villa. I rushed inside and saw him sitting on the couch. "Ohh, you finally remembered me" "Martinez I dont have time for that the thing is that today I went to a mall, after shopping when I exited a shop and I was walking to another I heard someone say 'Brooke Williams or should I call you Caroline Williams' when I turned around I saw a stranger. He had curly brown hair, emerald eyes, fair complexion" I told him everything and now I hope he knows him...."This is complicated" he answered. WOW! "Who is that guy?" I started thinking hard....but nothing came in mind. "Your enemy dear" "Thats obvious Martinez!" "We have to find out" I said.

From Unknown:

Ahhh, I see...curious to find me?

Hxx.

"Martinez!" I yelled. "What?" "Come ere" I said and he rushed towards me. "This text is from a unknown id and this is from that mister unknown" "So fast giving names huh?" Martinez smirked. "This H at the end is a clue" I said thinking how to find him out.....

IDEA!!!!

"Martinez, I know how he looks like, his name starts with H, there were Mercedes keys in his hands so definitely he is a billionaire" Martinez looked at me and there was nothing except confusion in his mind. "We can search him, Martinez" I said and he rushes to his laptop which was already switch on, Thank God. I followed him and he started searching through the billionares list, I checked the pictures of the billionares at another laptop. Nah, nah, not this one, nah, nah...."Found it!" I shouted. Martinez was sitting beside me on his laptol and then looked at the picture, he examined it and then back towards his laptop cause there wasnt his name given.

From Unknown:

So curious??? You have already found my picture but that wont help at all cause you have seen me, find my name in one hour, thats a challenge! H is obviously the clue but that wont help at all...

Hxx.

"Bastard" I said looking at my phone. "Who?" Martinez asked. "That mister unknown sent me a text, here you go..read it" I said handing Martinez my phone. He handed me my phone back and started looking at his laptop. "Thats a challenge for you Carol dear and I hope you will succeed." "Martinez, you arent helping at all" I shouted. I again began searching.....Facebook? I opened my facebook and began searching.... Twitter? I opened my twitter and began searching...

From Unknown:

Time is up...

Hxxx.

To Unknown:

Harry Styles....

Heyy guyz so how is the update? Btw here is the link of my friends fan fic Demons http://www.wattpad.com/story/16959577?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading

please read it too and vote N comment.

Revenge is all new now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 0 12
REVENGE. That is what she needed from him. She needed to get even for what he did to her. She promised to her father's grave that she will avenge him...
391K 17.6K 25
Jade knows the only reason he is helping her is to get revenge on her father. Her father getting arrested wasn't enough to satisfy his thirst for blo...
909 54 26
A 17 years old teenager live with her father and stepmother she have a little brother and a stepsister near to her age her life was complicated and h...
2K 118 27
Okay let's be honest here this is my first time kinda using this and I suck so yeah ANYWAYS Abby a 17 year old who has spent her last years in the...