The Lone Magician

By Cyclone499

Kuro Hiiragi. Survived in an incident in his childhood, he lived with his sister in a world where magic start... More

Prologue
Ch1- The Prodigy Is The Victim!!??
Ch3-Invitation Of Duel With Flame Princess
Ch4-The Conclusion
Ch5- Hiiragi's Secret
Ch6- Dream.
Ch7-Transfer School
Ch8- Classes Arrangements
Ch9- A Clichè Development
Ch10- Hero or Not
Ch11- Difference of World And Power
Ch12- Debate Of Logic
Ch13- The Records, Meeting and Training
Ch14- The Twin Princess
Ch15- The Plan For This Year
Ch16- A Regular Day
Ch17- An Insulting Battle
Ch18- Hiiragi's Feelings And The First Meeting
Ch19- The Silent Grim Reaper's Beloved
Ch0.5-Side Story-Secret Crush
Ch20- Hiiragi's Sudden Change
Ch21- Hiiragi's Past (Part 1)
Ch22 - Hiiragi's Past (Part 2)
Ch23 - Hiiragi's Past (Part 3)
Short Chapter - Afterwards
Chapter 24 - Sylvie's Punishment
Ch25 - Two Months Later...
Ch26 - Beginning Of The Journey
Ch27 - Her Last Gift
Ch28 - Cliche. The Adventurer Guild
Ch29 - The First Quest
Ch30 - The First Morning Of Two Teenagers....
Ch31 - The Orphanage
Ch32 - Rank Up!
Ch33 - "Isn't it your idea?"
Ch34 - Once Again, Rank Up!
Ch35 - No Alcohol For Him....Or Not?
Ch36 - A Drunken Hiiragi...
Ch37 - "A Drunken Master...Just Kidding!"
Ch38 - The Truth Behind The Strong Magician
Ch39 - The Battle (North)
Ch40 - The Battle (East And South)
Ch41 - The Battle (West)
Ch42 - The Light Of An Angel In Human Form
Ch43 - The Darkness's First Appearance
Ch44 - "What.....is this?"
Ch45 - "You've done very well..."
SORRY, NOT A CHAPTER
Ch46 - An Invitation
Ch47 - Forgotten Best Friend And The Mysterious Girl
Ch48 - Negotiation
Ch49 - Mirage Of The Princess's Beloved
Ch50 - A Mother's Love
Ch51 - All Plans Gone Awry

Ch2- A Lively Night With Rina

3.9K 97 34
By Cyclone499

Hello again guys.

This is the second chapter. The picture up there is not mine. Please point out any mistake. I accept everything.
——————————————————
Kuros' House

"Heh, a prodigy?"

Hiiragi only tilted his head and looked at Miyuu with a curious face.

"Yes, Nii. Around 11 years ago, a girl with many elements was found. The girl also had monstrous mana which even rivals a demon. The girl had affinity towards fire, water, wind, earth, normal and light. The girl was proved to be a mortal. She didn't turn into a monster or demon even with those affinity. Now, the girl was attending the Magic Highschool, the famous school which was attended by peoples who have affinity other than normal. The girl's name is Kawai Rina. She has silky, long golden hair and big golden eyes. A beautiful face like an angel. Soothing voice. Height 171cm. At the age of 15, she was given the title Young Mage because of her mastery in fire, water, earth and wind. And did I mention that she is a friendly person?"

As Miyuu finished reciting Rina's story, Rina's face turned red from hearing her own story.

However, Hiiragi's reaction was...

"Is that so, Myu have you finished cooking? I'm hungry."

He didn't care. Silence filled the room.

"Nii, this is a serious situation! Why did you abducted the world famous Young Mage!?"

Miyuu shouted as she was irritated with her brother's carefree attitude.

"Hey, I smelled something's burning."

But, he ignored it and told her to cook.

"Ah, the curry!"

Miyuu went to the kitchen and tended the curry.

Hiiragi turned towards Rina and noticed her ragged attire. He ignored it and asked.

"Hey, can I ask something?"

Rina who was still blushing snapped out of her daydreaming and answered.

"Y-yes, please go ahead."

Rina stuttered as she realized how a fan would act about her idol.

"Relax, Myu is just excited meeting her own idol."

Rina had a doubt about Hiiragi's statement so she asked.

"How did you even know if I'm the real one?"

Hiiragi who heard the question answered.

"The fact that you blushes when Myu's storytelling about you and the fact you ask how I knew you are the real Kawai Rina is enough for me to deduct that you are the real one."

"W-wow. That's just amazing."

"Not really amazing since it was just a guess."

Rina was astounded by Hiiragi's intelligence. However, he is not finished yet.

"There are also the fact that you have similarities with the story. The rope, blindfold and clothes that were used to restrict you were magic nullification items which were rare and expensive. The rumors about the Young Mage is a beautiful like an angel would make a rapist and molester desperately bought and used it on you. And Kawai Rina is a 16 years old girl with well endowed body. You are 16 years old too. The last evidence is....."

"The last evidence is......"

Rina, still in amazement of how Hiiragi observation and information skill level was high, wondered what was the last thing. And the answer was-

"Myu would never recognized her idol with just a similar appearance."

Rina who didn't understand that asked.

"What do you-"

"Myu, have you finished cooking?"

However, she was cut off by Hiiragi's question. Miyuu answered energetically.

"Yes, the curry and rice has finished. What do you want Nii?"

"Can you get this Young Mage some clothes? Her size should be the same as you, I think."

"Heh, why?"

Miyuu tilted her head to her side and asked.

"Just look at her clothes. I will be using the bathroom for a quick bath."

As Hiiragi's said that, he headed to the bathroom and closed the door.

Miyuu and Rina who were confused look at Rina's clothes.

Rina's clothes were disaster. Her skirt was torn revealing her beautiful leg and yellow underwear while her clothes was ragged showing her yellow bra and well endowed body.

Rina's face turned red as she noticed her own condition. Before, she didn't notice because Hiiragi's sweater covered her body and legs. But now, her mind was thinking about how he looked at her body, touched and gaze at her, she could only blush.

While Rina was blushing, Miyuu walked towards her and looked at her body. She was shocked, then depressed and then angry for some reason. Firstly, she was shocked because of how bad Rina's condition. Then-

Her size is big! How did they become big I wonder. She thought.

As she saw that, she looked at her own chest which was not really small but far from reaching her size, she sighed and became depressed.

But, realizing that Hiiragi carried her idol and looked at her in this state, her eyebrows creased. She became angry.

"Hiira-nii!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Hiiragi was showering in the bathroom peacefully as he heard Miyuu's shouting.

------------------------------------

"Sheesh, Hiira-nii is an idiot! Pervert! Lecher! Molester! Kidnapper! Die!"

Miyuu shouted in irritation while Rina was still in her own world.

Then, Miyuu talked to Rina.

"Etto, Kawai....-san. Nice to meet you, my name is Kuro Miyuu. I am 15 years old. I am Kuro Hiiragi's little sister."

She said as she bowed. Rina who listened to her snapped out of her world and also introduced herself again.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Kawai Rina. 16 years old. Though you had known, I'm from Magic Society. Likewise, Kuro-san."

"A-ah, Kawai-san can just c-call me M-Miyuu."

Miyuu who always admired Rina stuttered as she chatted with her. Rina who noticed this smiled gently and replied.

"Then, Myu-chan. Can I call you that?"

Rina watched Miyuu reaction and found it very cute. Miyuu was very cute.

Uwaah, so cute~! I've always wanted a little sister like her.

"Y-yes, please call me M-Myu."

Miyuu was very happy when her own idol called her with her nickname.

"Then, Myu-chan can you please call me Rina-onee-chan. You see, I have always wanted a cute little sister."

"Th-then, R-Rina-o-nee-chan."

"Kyaa, so cute!!"

Rina, couldn't hold back anymore, hugged Miyuu tightly and squealed around.

Miyuu was very surprised with Rina's behavior which was very different with the way she treated Hiiragi.

"Then, let's go to my room for some clothes, R-Rina-onee-chan."

"Un, let's go Myu-chan!"

Rina answered her happily.

------------------------------------
"Gochisousama~"

After dinner, Hiiragi explained everything to Miyuu and told her that Rina will spend a night in their place.

However, a little problem surfaced.

"Where will she sleep, Myu?"

"Eh! Hmm, I wonder where? Can't she sleep in your room, Nii?"

"She can sleep there, but will she sleep in my room?"

Rina thought of something and said,

"Then, can I sleep with Myu-chan?"

"..... Myu-chan? Since when did you become this close?"

"When you were bathing."

Miyuu answered Hiiragi.

"So, can I sleep with you Myu-chan?"

Miyuu who heard that became flustered and stuttered.

"Eh!? O-of course you can! I also want to sleep with you R-Rina-onee-chan"

Hiiragi, hearing the word 'onee-chan' wondering why Miyuu called her onee-chan.

"My dear little sister, why did you call her onee-chan?"

Rina answered beforehand.

"Because I asked her. It's not fair that you have a cute little sister. I also want one."

With a smile, she complained to Hiiragi. Miyuu only blushed at the other side.

"Haah~. Whatever. Just don't stay too late, okay. Good night, my little sister."

Hiiragi came close to Miyuu and kissed her forehead gently.

Rina who watched this could only thought of it as siblings affection.

"Un. You too, Hiira-nii."

Miyuu also smiled lovingly at her brother.

"Good night, Kawai-san."

"You can just call me Rina you know, good night Kuro-san."

"Then, can I call you Rin? I can't remember name much so I always make nickname."

"..... Yeah, you can call me Rin. In return, I will call you Hiiragi-kun, okay."

"Yeah."
------------------------------------

Hiiragi fell onto his bed and closed his eyes, remembering today's event. The Young Mage's face entered his mind as he tried to sleep.

"...... What a day."

With that, he fell asleep.
------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. As always, please tell me your opinion.

This is some pictures for the characters.

Kuro Hiiragi

Hooded

After haircut

Before haircut.

Hooded

Kuro Miyuu

Full

Hooded

Kawai Rina

These pictures are not mine and belong to the rightful owner.

Peace guys~✓!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482 46 42
There are multiple blessings in life that a person may attain. As such, those angels present people with certain gifts in order to save them from cer...
291 12 51
[I waited for you my entire life... and you were worth every minute.] Ardyn Lowell normally forgets his dreams. He's a normal young adult who has goo...
2.5K 111 44
Basically this story is an isekai with an op protagonist wich will probably make the story boring Spelling and grammer mistakes will be made This i...
1.5K 40 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...