His Favorite [TomTord]

BlueCipher0 által

The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with... Több

Prologue
The Rebellion
Uniforms
Deal or No Deal?
Radio Problems
Danger
Starting Small and a Plan
Different Offer
A Start to Something Unpredictable
New Home, New Job
Blue Leader:Good Children, Others:Wild Dogs
New Uniform for Blue Leader
Tomi and Faults
How do we fix this? Oh wait, Red's Got It Covered
When Everyone Realizes Red Leader is Extremely Dangerous Because of Tom
Get Back to Work, I'm Busy
New Eyes for the Blind
Blue Leader, or so the Red Soldiers call him
Red Leader's Distraction/Blue Leader's Role
Play Time and Familiar Soldier
Drunk Accidents
Bubbling Emotions Are Never True
Origins/Missing Him
The Fury of an Army
Let's Talk
Watching and an Option?
Care and Relationships
Prepare Yourself
Experiment #999 Little Devil
Battle Outcome
Words Heal
Wrong Time
Escape
Searching "I Know You"
You're Coming Home
Reunions
Teasing
Don't Mess with Torm
Happy Birthday
Oh no...
Looks like Angry Parents, but is Actually Really Worried Parents
Please
Request of a Mother
Not the End

Visit and Jealousy

23K 696 2.4K
BlueCipher0 által

+Red Army Base+

It was just another day at the base a few days after the new soldiers were accepted into the base. Those pass few days were really surprising to them, to say the least, but they were getting used to the system that was going on there.

Tom is in his office going over next week's paperwork while Tomi is on the couch playing coloring on some black sheets of paper.

Tap-Tap

Raising a brow, Tom stops writing and pulls his side drawer open. The black bag he keeps his hand size mirror in is moving a little. The man pulls the back out to pull out the mirror.

"Tamara?"

Tamara is there in the glass where his reflection should be with an annoyed expression. "Tom, I have a favor to ask..."

"Did something happen between to you and little miss Red Leader?"

The women on the other side cross her arms and huffs, "I don't wanna talk about it right now Tom."

Tom just shrugs his shoulder and gets out of his seat to prepare for Tamara's arrival.

While he does that, the brunette calls her little monster over so she can hold her while they're being transported to Tom's side of the mirror.

"Come on now Tami."

Tami gets up from the floor where she's drawing to run over to her mama. In her hands, she holds a folded piece of paper.

Tamara picks her little girl up, going to her desk to stand up on top of it. She holds the mirror over her head, "We're ready over here Tom."

"I'm ready for you two over here as well," Tom replies after setting his mirror onto the floor. Tomi has stopped drawing too so he could watch what was happening.

Tamara dropped the mirror over herself and Tami, transporting them to Tom's office. While in their world, the mirror falls back on her desk gently.

The two older counterparts give a small smile to each other.

"Hey."

"Hey to you."

The both of them break into a grin and give each other a fist bump.

"It's about time I let Tami meet you in person." Tamara shows the girl in her arms to her boy counterpart. The little girl is staring at Tom with widen voids.

"Wow, you look a lot like Mama, Mister Tom!" Tami eyes practically light up as she reaches her arms over to him. Her mom couldn't help but laugh as she passed her over to her genderbent self.

"Where's your little tyke anyways?" She looks about the room until her eyes land on the little boy on the couch watching them with curiosity. She walks over to the couch and picks Tomi up who squeals in glee.

"Miss Tamara!" Tomi giggles as he is swung around once. He hugs her happy when she finally stops swinging him around playfully.

Tom comes over to them and they all sit on the couch next to each other. Tom sits with Tami on his lap while Tamara has Tomi in her lap. The two little monsters chat up a storm with one another while the adults have their casual conversation.

"Did you guys have something to eat yet? I can get Sadie to whip something up for us."

"If it isn't so much trouble. We kind of left before getting a bit to eat." Tamara says before going to keep the kids busy.

Tom moves Tami to sit on the couch so he could get up. He leaves the office to radio Sadie out in the hall. "Sadie, can you and your team whip up 2 meals about the same size I usually have when I share with Tomi," Tom asks into the radio.

Sadie picks up the radio at the sound of her leader's voice. "I can do that for ya Blue, but why two servings? Are you and Red eating together again with Tomi?"

Tom rolls his eyes, "I actually have a guest with me in my office. She's going to be staying for a bit before leaving to go back home." He thinks for a moment and nods, "Actually I'd like to keep here presence here a secret from Tord sooo..."

"Are you sure about wanting to do that? You know how strict Red is." She asks sounding unsure.

"If he finds out then I'll handle explaining why they are here. So if you will."

Sadie finally agrees and lets off to get the servings ready. "Do you want one of the soldiers to deliver it to you or are you gonna come pick them up?"

"If one of the soldiers can deliver it over that would be appreciated. Have them knock too so I can meet them at the door."

"Then I'll get right too it."

Tom was so great full his soldiers were trustful of him and didn't question who his guest is. He puts his radio away and enters back into his office. Tamara and kids are now on the floor, his counter self doing origami while the kids were drawing.

"Food is on its way."

"Great, now get over here so you can help me make some paper cranes."

Tom chuckles and comes over to them on the floor.

They both share the same thought, 'This is fun.'

+With Tord+

Tord stood in the Armory department next to the department head. They were going over the count over of supplies and what needed to be repaired or renewed.

"Some of the soldiers think it's time to renew the rifles, to give them an upgrade. I had some of the trained fighters come into the shooting area to test them earlier, but they said the shooting speeds were getting slower and slower." Chris relays the information to his leader.

Tord hums as he thinks for a moment. "Have the scientist and technicians work out some new weapons. Then have them give me a demonstration later with prototypes at a later date. Make sure they schedule with Thomas when they want to give the demonstrations."

Chris agrees, "I'll make sure they get the message." The man checks his records over and nods, "That's all for now, Red Leader, everything else is properly handled."

"Then you're dismissed."

Chris salutes Tord, then heads back to work with his crew.

Paul and Patryk walk behind their son as they leave the room. Once they do they start speaking to Tord again.

"So how's Tom, Tord?" Patryk asks.

"Why are you asking me? You've seen him every now and then." Tord says as he keeps his eyes on the clipboard with papers attached to it. His hand holding the pen, signing page after page.

Paul blows some smoke after taking a drag, "Just asking since your practically glued next to him most times."

Tord clicks his pen and places it in his coat pocket. "He's doing fine and he keeps Tomi occupied." He slows his walking a bit so he could walk between his parents. "I'm actually planning on having Tomi stay with Tom while I'm not around. That way, if something dangerous comes up, Tomi can posses Tom and they can fight together."

"Good plan. The two of them know how to work together anyways so it wouldn't be a problem." Patryk comments with a small smile creeping up the corner of his lips. "But Pau, don't you think Tom should get a love interest soon?"

Paul chuckles knowing what his partner is trying to do. He noticed the small pause from his son before acting like it never happened. "He's of that age already. I wouldn't be surprised if he already has a crush already, male or female."

"Imagine when he finds that special someone, he and his partner could raise Tomi together. That would actually be cute to see." Patryk cover his laugh when he sees Tord's body shaking.

Tord, on the hand, is mentally going through each of his thoughts and emotions just hearing his parents talk about Tom. 'Pfft, like Tom can stay in a stable relationship,' He thinks to himself. 'No one would even like his soft light brown hair, his fair skin... those mesmerizing eyes, not the digital ones, his real eyes.' His visible eye widens when he realizes what he's thinking. 'Nonononono-'

"Tord."

His dad actually shook his shoulder to get him out of his thoughts. "What?"

"You were really out of your senses. What were you thinking about?" Paul asks worriedly.

Tord shakes his head. "It's nothing... I'm going to Thomas's office so he can go over today's work." His grip on the clipboard loosens, when did his grip tighten? The Leader walks away from his parents to head back to his section of the base.

'It's nothing, right? So why am I over thinking about this?'

+Back with Tamara and Tom+

Tom got the food from his soldier at the door when they came. He opens the door slightly with Tamara behind him hiding quietly. They had moved the kids into the connecting room next to his office so they could play more openly there.

"Do you want me to set them in for you Blue?" Wen asks as he shows the two trays to Tom.

"Nah I got them." Tom opens the door a little bit more so he could pull the trays in more. Wen handed him the first tray and he took it gently with one of his hands. He passes it back to Tamara who takes it quickly so she could quietly exit to the connecting room. When she does, Tom opens the door more fully to grab the last tray.

"Need anything else Blue before I head out?"

Tom shakes his head, "I think everything's in order now Wen. Tell Sadie I say thanks though."

Wen smiles, "Sure."

Tom closes the door once she leaves with a wave. He heads back into the separate room and sets the tray down on the low table.

"To think my Wen back home would be so cute as a girl here, I'm kinda jealous." Tamara laughs as she sits down. Tami climbs onto her lap to sit between her legs facing the table.

"Why? Is Wen back in your world not a sight to see?" Tom questions while helping Tomi onto his lap.

"Oh no, believe me, the dude is handsome as fuck. But damn, your girl version of him has got all the cuteness and adorable features to her."

The two of them laugh and continue with their lunch. Both Tamara and Tom give their little monsters their grapes that they love so much.

"Grapes!" The kids cheer together happily.

"They're so sweet!"

"And juicy!"

Both the kids' giggles and take one grape to drop it in their mouth. The adults pat their little monsters at their cuteness and eat their own portions.

Knock knock

"Tom? You in there?" Tord's voice sounds from the other side.

"Uh, just a moment!" Tom shouts when he swallows down the food in his mouth. He gets up quickly with Tomi in his arms who tightly holds his bundle of grapes tightly. "Be quiet." He whispers to his counterpart.

Tamara nods as she continues to pat Tami's head. She even leans down to tell her little monster to stay quiet until Tom comes back.

Tom walks into his office, closing the door behind him quietly. He goes to the door and opens the door to meet with Tord.

"What took you so long?" Tord questions sounding just a tad suspicious.

"Well excuse me, Tomi and I were eating lunch in the other room. Tomi couldn't leave until I let him take his grapes with him." Tom lies fluidly as he turns his back to Tord.

Tord sighs, maybe his thoughts were messing with his emotions. "Sorry Tom, I've been having a stressful day." His parents' conversation about Tom earlier was getting the best of him for reasons he could not understand.

The man in blue looks back at Tord with a softened expression. "It's fine, sorry I sassed you."

Tomi giggles between the two of them. "Want a grape Tordy? It's sweet like Mother!"

Tom blushes lightly at Tomi's comment, "Tomi!"

Tord laughs and pats Tomi on the head. "Because of that, I'll take one Tomi." He holds his hand out to him and Tomi places one plump grape on his palm. He plops it into his mouth and smiles at the taste. "You're right~"

The Blue Leader pushes Tord when he smiles and starts wiggling his eyebrows at him. "Oh my Jehovah, stop please," Tom says between laughs.

'HolyshitwhatdidijustsaytoTom?!?' Tord's mind went into panic mode. While he might look calm outside, his thoughts were a mess.

"Ma-"

Tord opens his eyes at the sound of something faint. "Tom, did you just hear that?"

Tom plays it off like he didn't hear anything. "I didn't hear anything Commie." He looks down at Tomi. "Did you hear anything?"

Tomi shakes his head to cover up for Tami's slip of voice. "No," He looks at Tord, "I didn't hear anything Tordy. You must be imagining it."

Tord shook his head believing it might be the stress until he clearly heard something topple over in the next room. "Okay, I know you heard that too."

Tomi and Tom panic, how could they hide the sound Tamara or Tami made. The man in red pushes pass them to march into the adjacent room.

"Wait Tord, let me explain-" Tom voices out to stop him. Tord has yet to know of the mirror meeting between his friends and their girl counterparts.

So when Tord saw a woman and little girl in the room he froze at the sight. The woman just like Tom and the little girl just like Tomi.

"Who the fu-"

"Tord there are children here!" Tom cuts him off quickly. Tord shut his mouth before he could finish the swear.

"Who are they?! They look like you and Tomi, except their girls."

Tom looks down at Tomi and they nod at each other. "Tord, hold Tomi."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Tomi already has his arms outstretched to Tord. He gets the kid from Tom and carries him in his arms. Tom goes over to Tamara to help her up from the floor with Tami in her arms.

"Tord, meet Tamara and her little girl Tami. They are Tomi and I's girl counterparts from a different dimension." Tamara gives a curt bow for Tord, Tami waving shyly at him. "Edd may not have told you, but we had half one adventure through one of Matt's mirrors he got from the magic store. We met our genderbent selves there."

"So this is the female version of you and Tomi?" Tord couldn't deny the fact he was right.

"Yeah," Tom confirms.

Tami giggles and smiles at Tord. "Mama, that guy looks like Torii!"

Tamara smiles softly as she tucks a lock of Tami's hair behind her ear. "I can see that dear." She kisses her on her forehead which has Tami kissing her back on the cheek.

"Uhh, so why are they here?"

"Tamara said she had a small fallout with your female counterpart. As Tami said, her name is Tori." Tom shrugs his shoulders as he glances over to Tamara who does the same thing. "She'll probably be hanging around for a day or two."

Tamara grins with a mix of a smirk, "I just gotta teach her a lesson is all. She was getting on my nerves so I decided to leave for a bit before she blew my fuse." She swings around closer to her male counterpart to nudge him on the side with her elbow. "You know what I'm talking about."

A similar smile appears on Tom's lips, "Yeah."

Tord felt a downing on himself as he sees the closeness between the two. His gaze shifts left and right before looking at the floor. Tomi senses the uncomfortable aura Tord is emanating so he turns to look up at him.

"Tordy?" Tomi quietly says worriedly. His little hands coming up to hold each side of Tord's face.

The man looks at Tomi's worried expression. He breaths and set himself back to his regular composure. "I'm fine Tomi. I spaced out for a moment is all." He assures, but it didn't settle Tomi down.

None the less, the little monster child nods, but he hugs Tord around the neck to comfort him.

Tom comes back over to Tord and flicks him on the forehead.

"Ow, Tom!"

"You're looking stupid again," Tom says as he crosses his arms. He had noticed Tord's quiet pause while Tamara had spoken to him.

"I'm fine."

Tom looks between Tord and Tomi. He shakes his head, "I'm sure Tomi would say otherwise." He looks at Tord concerned. "If having Tamara and Tami bother you, they won't mind going back. Her Group can do a mean protection squad around her room you know." He's had his own fair share of his group doing the same thing when he was in a bad mood.

"It's fine Tom, really. I was just overthinking to myself again." Tord steps closer to Tom and rests his forehead against his own.

Tom presses his lips into a thin line. "Then I'll clear your schedule tomorrow so you can rest. You've been working hard for the pass month already. You deserve a break."

The man in red and blue chuckles and nuzzles his head slightly against Tom's. "If you say so Tom."

Tamara watches the two men with a soft smile on her face. Mentally amused knowing she now had something to tease Tom about too. The hold on Tami tightens a little at a small realization with herself.

"Mama?" Tamara looks down at her little girl who looks at her curiously. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay Tami." She sighs as she cuddles her close. "Maybe it's about time we head home now."

"Yay, I miss Torii already!" Tami hugs her mom around her neck laughing. "How about you?"

Tamara looks up to look at Tom and Tord who are fussing over Tomi. The scene reminds her of when she and Tori fuss over Tami a lot.

"Yeah, I guess I miss her too."

When Tom and Tord are done talking, Tamara told Tom she was going to head back to her dimension now.

"So soon?" Tom asks as they all walk into his office. He kinda wished they could stay longer.

"Tami here is starting to getting homesick. She's starting to miss everyone already." Tami nods in agreement in her mom's arms.

Tom goes to his desk to pick up the mirror piece and holds it out to Tamara. "Alright, but come over anytime. I'm sure a Tomi here would love to play with Tami again."

Both of the kids cheer happily at the idea. The two of them wave bye to each other before they left each other. Tamara grins and holds her little girl tightly, taking a running start towards Tom.

Tom hold the mirror tightly in front of him as Tamara is sucked into the other side of the mirror. When she's completely gone, Tom turns the mirror around to find his counterpart back on the other side.

"Thanks, Tom!"

"Thank you, Mister Tom!"

The brunet smiles at them telling to stay safe before they both put their mirror away. Tom turns around to find Tord looking more relaxed now that Tamara is back home where she belongs.

Tomi starts reaching out for Tom to start carrying him again.

"Okay, okay," Tom laughs as he comes over to take Tomi from Tord.

Tord gives Tomi back to Tom and they all sit down on the couch again to watch some tv to relax. While Tomi is distracted by the Tv, Tord does something out of the blue to Tom.

He leans over and kisses him on the lips.

+x+x+x+

Wow we have a large amount of fanart for this chapter! Okay guys, don't hate me if your pic doesn't show at first because I was near my limit for fanart in this chapter. Don't worry though because I'll be able to put it in the next chapter ^^

Anyways you can also send fanart to me through Tumblr or Instagram.

Tumbler: ewblue-leader
Instagram: writer_blueleader

I love all of you for this, give yourself a pat on the back!
-DipperCipher0

@smiles-4-miles

@mdc123b

@Temie-flakes

@ISaidImDone

@AnekoJaisse

Can the people who drew this please comment inline to tell me. I'm starting to lose track of whose drawings are who because a lot keep coming in at once. Thanks guys, I appreciate everything ^^

@FadingVision

@SkittishScribble

@KenzieDehCookie

Finally some drawings from myself to you guys on how I pictured things last chapter.

Thanks everyone as always! You're all wonderful artists^^

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1K 29
"it's your fault they're hurt!" "Tord L! I will not let you leave--!" "It's all your fault!" "I love seeing you in pain." "What will you do now?" "Th...
8.1K 319 31
"Do you care about me?" "With all my heart, my love." "Do you love me?" "Do you want the whole answer?" "Sure." "I love you...
8.7K 272 27
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...
67K 2.4K 32
*The End never happened* Tord left the guys to make his dream come true and become a leader of the Red Army. But something went wrong... He failed a...