Dystopia || EXO

By minseokitty99

(Highest rank in utopia: #135) "We'll meet again. After all, we are one." In which 9 men find themselves bat... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•

•19•

82 24 29
By minseokitty99

"Uh, no. I was singing a song." Chanyeol shyly spoke to the mysterious woman who he thought was Bonghee under the pink mask.

"Right... Are you going hunting? Where are from?" The girl laughed. "You know I was about to apologise to you but now I'm walking back."

Chanyeol threatened her but she laughed. As much as the lady was nice to him, he thought it was to annoy him.

"Why would you apologise? Are you new here?" Chanyeol was annoyed at her behaviour once more. But he had to apologise or Suho would get mad at him.

"Go on, apologise." She then leaned against an old tree. Since Chanyeol was blowing furiously from his nostrils, making her laugh even more at his madness.

"Uhm, I'm sorry, Bonghee, I didn't know you went through so much beforehand, from losing your friends to your daughter, I know I have made fun of you and hurt your ankle and uhm, Yeah?" He rubbed his nape nervously.

The woman stepped out infront of him in the moonlight and removed her mask. Chanyeols eyes widened in shock and stepped back. "Who are you??" He held his hand out protecting himself.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I live with Bonghee. I'm Jia. You are?" Chanyeol looked even more confused and began to understand the one friend who survived with Bonghee.

Or was she one of those robots. Her voice is real....

She had long hair too but it was brown, her eyes sparkled under the moonlight and she was beautiful too, her smile was mesmerising and welcoming.

She looked young too. But the important thing Chanyeol was looking for was.... signs of metal on her body.

"....Chanyeol, your not a robot are you?" He asked terrified. "No, they're all inside. Come and you can apologise to Bonghee."

Chanyeol was screaming in his mind THEY LIVE WITH ROBOTS!?
-
He gulped down his nervousness and appeared was a beautifully decorated house made out of old concrete and metal. It looked like a stable home, but the robots made it so it was habitual.

The Black grass made it look like an evil witches house but, the glow bugs inside the jars made it look like Christmas lights.

"How long did it take to make this house?" Chanyeol asked, amazed by the decorations and the size of the house.

"I came here when I was 16 so we've been here for almost 5 years, without the robots it would've taken forever.

But it took us less than one week. Especially when we had fun making it with our friends.." Jia spoke breaking Chanyeols trance. He heard her voice getting low and sad.

Chanyeols eues were wide as an owls. "16!? You guys have been here for so long! Don't you guys feel uncomfortable?" She shook her head and laughed. "We're used to it by now."

"The house is urrr, pretty." She nodded before leading him inside to find 5 ladies siting at a well created table. Out of concrete.

"How did you find him Jia!!?" Bonghee exclaimed annoyed at Chanyeols presence. "Did you follow me!?" Bonghee began to throw questions at him.

"Uhm, I came to appologise." Bonghee choked on the water she was drinking. "You What?" Her eyes widened as Jia smirked at her best friend. "Whatever."

She mumbled as she walked Chanyeol out the door.

"I'm sorry for hurting you and saying things about you being careless, I'm sorry I realised I was abit too harsh on you, your not annoying. I'm really sorry for your loss."

Chanyeol spoke sincerely as Bonghee nodded. She knew she gave in easily but she didn't want to be rude, this world created problem and Bonghee knew better.

"And I'm sorry for dropping you." Hey laughed and talked about their powers.

She wanted to help them return back to Utopia because that is home for them."Did you really just walk that far to here? Or did you follow me?" She began in her positive and happy tone.

"I-I no, I just followed the path of dead flowers." He shrugged. "Jia." Bonghee sighed and smiled.

"It's getting really dark, so you want me to walk you back to the cave? I really know my places." She smiled innocently that made Chanyeol laugh.

"When did you come here?" Chanyeol asked they both sat on the chairs infront of the campfire. Bonghee hesitated at first but began. "5 years." She chuckled bitterly. "I know Jia told me, but how old were you?"

"I came here when I was pregnant just at...17 I was 3 months pregnant, the year after Hyemi was born, it was hard. Really hard, but we all found the robots.

They gave us shelter and we stayed in the cave you guys live in, then Hyemi started growing up they and built a home for us to stay, since then, were still here.

We tried going back from where we came from but the portal wasnt there anymore. So we're stuck until we die..."

"So, do you know how to get back?" Bonghee asked after sharing her story that brought sense into Chanyeol. "You really wanna get rid of me don't you?"

They both broke into a fit of laughter. "I didn't really mean it like that, I'm sorry. Do you wanna stay for a bit? I'll introduce you to the robots."

She winked and raised her eyebrows multiple times before pulling Chanyeol by his hands inside that made Chanyeol choke on his saliva.

He didn't know if she was overjoyed to introduce her 'robot friends' or using sarcasm. Because she seemed to enjoy what she spoke.

"So these are my friends, you know Jia. This is Perrie, Jade, Jesy and LeighAnne. They're the mischievous ones." Bonghee leaned in to whisper the last part.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol, nice to meet you all." He tried making 'eye contact' with the robots to show his respect, because you know they're robots.... "Aren't you a handsome one, is he a robot too?"

A girl with blonde hair and dark makeup, Perrie spoke, it shocked Chanyeol because her voice was clearly humane and real along with their appearance. But they had an accent.

A robot thinks I'm handsome! A ROBOT!? Chanyeol stares at the floor in thought.

"When did you arrive boy?" Bonghee, Jia and Chanyeol Locked gazes in memory of when Chanyeol and the boys arrived.

"A month ago with my friends." Jia and Bonghee remembered the day they opened the portal. "By a portal?" The girl with bigs curly locks, Jesy asked. "Yeah."
-
"I know I'm asking again, but does hyung know he has to bring Bonghee noona back again so she can tell us how to get out from here?"

Sehun asked Suho, Suho stared at Sehun before blinking away what Sehun asked.

"I'm sure he does, do you think I sent him to go and apologise to her like some flower boy and return grinning like an idiot. NO! Chanyeol doesn't even like her, I'm sure for Bonghee too..."

"Uhh, hyung I think you went off topic. Goodnight." Sehun walked off with a blanket in hand yawning. "Oh, goodnight Sehun." Suho thought about what he said. "I think I'm losing my mind each day."

"You sounded like Chanyeols father when Chanyeol went to ask for Bonghees hand in marriage..... Wait that doesn't even make any sense!" Baekhyun and Suho laughed at their own jokes.

"I know, you guys cracked a ridiculously stupid joke, but can you shut up and let us sleep." Kai spoke from his 'bed' made out of cardboard boxs and lots of warm blankets.

It was Xiumin's but, Kai uses it now because, Kai was really cold one night and Xiumin offered his bed. Because Xiumin knew, he wouldn't need the warmth anymore.

"Isn't it if he hurt Bonghee and Chanyeol went to take her back?" Chen spoke filling laughter in the cave as they realised, Xiumin would always give sense into stupid statements of Baekhyun's and the dry jokes of Suho.

Chen gulped nervously and bid goodnight, when they all stopped laughing realising it was awkward for them because no one talked about it, they pretended as if it doesn't affect them.

But every night Sehun cries, every night Chen remembers him, every night Kai says goodnight to Xiumin even if he isn't there. Every night, Suho talks to himself and asks how Xiumin is doing.

He knows he's not there but the invisible companionship of Xiumin has gotten into him. Every night Lay thinks of ways he could've brought back Xiumin.

And everyday, Chanyeol regrets his existence that lead them here. Whereas Baekhyun hopes that he will see them again. Of course, they wouldn't forget D.O, they tried to look for him but they needed Bonghees help.

She knew this place better than anyone else.

~~Author Note:
Yes I changed the cover of this book from this:

To this:

Also, good news. Since I'm done (meaning I've typed up all the chapters and gonna edit it now. There are couple more chapters ahead of this.) with this book. I'm nearly done with the sequel of this book. I will post it up soon. So add it your library and stay tuned for the sequel of Dystopia! Once again,
Thank you for your constant support and feedback and thank you for reading so far❣️~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2.6K 32
[COMPLETED] This fanfiction contains mature content. • LANGUAGE: ENGLISH • MPREG • CHANBAEK - SEBAEK ● BOYS LOVE / BXB / YAOI / R18
754 37 25
''I will kill you!'' ''I wish it was real...'' But...what if it actually becomes a reality. ''Huh? Where am I?'' ''Ahh!!'' ''You can call me...'' ''E...
342K 13.1K 72
This was done almost 3 years ago (2012) but after much consideration I decided to post it online. This is my very first YAOI fic and if you are not a...
105K 4.6K 54
~ We walked a path of no return Now we can't see each other again, we'll become strangers now To be able to see you in reality where love and separat...