Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]

By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a bo... More

Description
New School
Damien the Brute
Melissa Calderon
Same class
IT'S ON!!
This Means War
Mel's Older Sister
The project
You will do this project together
This might become problematic
Irritated
Kidnapped
Traumatized
Rider's at my House!
Periods?!
Lazy Day
Goodnight text?
Cutie Pie, huh💕
How to sneak in food at the theater?
Halloween Party
Extra: Smut.
What happened yesterday?
Another Hangout?
Well..... I wasn't expecting this
Why me?
Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ
Didn't expect that did ya?
What a day
Overly Confident
I will do anything for you
Please don't leave us with him
Not Some Temporary Crush
I'm Glad You're Here
I Like You
Meet the Green Family
Stupid Conscience!
Relationship?!
Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship
The Start of our Official Relationship
I won't say I'm in love💕
Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever
Exchange
Change in character
Dark thoughts
Why would you make me love you?
Connor
I hope it's not too big
I hope I don't get killed
Q&A with the characters pt 1
You're so cute while flustered
Starry night❤️✨
R.I.P
Pinky
I'M NOT GAY!!
Possessive
Painful Memory
Hard On
Empty Threats
Promise
Wait, What!!!
Goodnight texts Pt. 2
Movies
Phone Call
Promise
Epilogue
Extra- Summer vacation
Extra- Smut chapter

My Fujoshi of a Sister

160K 6.2K 4K
By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

Boys who do this deserve the world😁

My guy best friend does this too me, and his friend that doesn't even know me at all, it's so sweet.

I'm so irritated bc I had half of this chapter done, but wattpad wanted to be an ass and didn't save it. I need to restart everything again.

⚠️Caution⚠️: Ahead will may be fluff and really flustered teenage boys.

Enjoy😋
~~~~~~

"Run" I said to Adrien that was now beside me, he seemed confuse for my behavior.

Tessa only stood there, trembling and mumbling the word 'like'. She was already going to be explode.

"Why?" Adrien said looking at me in confusion. "I swear if she's a homophobic I will-", I cut him off by putting my good hand on his left cheek, he seemed to flinch a little and blush.

"You don't understand." I said to him. "She's the one that taught Mel her  Yaoi obsession! If you don't go now, you will never escape." I said as I pointed at me little sister. Adrien just looked at me even more confused.

"Mel? Yaoi? Obsession? What are you talking about?" He said, it was obvious that he was confused, but I didn't know how to explain.

"Just go, and never come back." I said as I pushed him with my good arm, he seemed to take one more glance at me, and then speed walked to the door.

I sighed in relief, he was finally going to leave. I looked to where my sister was and she wasn't there anymore; my eyes widen a bit in shock.

'Where is she?' Was the only thing that came to mind.

I then heard a thud coming from the front of the door; I looked towards the door, just to see Adrien on the ground and crawling backwards. He looked at the door and seemed a little frighten, I then adjusted my non-prescript glasses and saw Tessa. She had her head lowered and seem to mumble something. Adrien then ran towards me and hid behind me, I was so confused until Tessa spoke up.

"No one is leaving until you answer my questions!" She yelled, Adrien and eye looked at each other and then at her.

"Ahhhhhh!" Were the only things that came out our mouths.

~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~~

"Since when can you like someone?" She said, the question directed at me.

"I have always had the capability to feel attracted to a person." I said, and then I pointed at Adrien. "And since this idiot came along."

"But, didn't you say you weren't going to like anyone else after Michael?!" She yelled; I flinched a little by the mention of his name. And it may or may not also be by the angered aura that I felt right next to me, oozing out of Adrien; and the intense glare he had towards me didn't help either. "Didn't you say you weren't going to lo-" she said but I immediately interrupted her by my hand covering her mouth.

I looked at Adrien, he looked furious. I only gave him a small smile, he just glared at me, but this time his glare soften.

"Who's Michael?" He asked, but He more like spat the name with venom.

"None of your business." I said and he just lifted his right eyebrow at me. I chuckled softly and put my good hand on his left cheek, his facial expression immediately softened. "You don't need to worry about him. He's in the past, and you're my present." I said giving him a small smile, he blushed and returned me a big goofy smile.

We then heard heavy breathing, I looked to see what it was. Just to see my sister with a rather creepy smile; she then coughed and regain her composure. I then immediately blushed when I came to process the words that escaped my mouth; I pulled my hand off of his cheek and looked down, I am a complete blushing and flustered mess.

'Why did I say that?!' Was the only thing I could think at the moment.

I then dropped my being harshly to the bed and lifted my covers to immediately cover myself from head to toe; I was now covered by my thin blanket, but I couldn't seem to control myself and regain composure. My blush didn't disappear either.

"Why do you like my brother?" She said continuing the questions at Adrien. Completely ignoring me like I wanted.

I could already feel and see Adrien having the rosy pink blush that always decorated his cheeks and lower eyes, and the way he caressed the back of his neck from embarrassment, also how he averts his eyes to refrain to looking at you in the eye. I grow rather anxious to see those facial expressions again. So I slowly lowered the covers to be eye level and peaked at what he was doing. And like I said, he was doing the same thing I thought he would do; the blush still evident on my cheeks.

"I, Uh- you See, uh...." he said, trying to look for words. He looked so adorable flustered like this. "Um.... I like.....him a lot...." were the only words he could muster up to say.

Did I say I was blushing a lot earlier? Well.... I lied. Just seeing him this flustered to say what he likes about me to my sister, made him look so cute.

"Hunter, What do you like about Adrien?" She asked looking at me.

A direct hit!

Adrien looked at me, still blushing. I could feel my face heat up even more, even if that's even possible.

"Uhh.........." were the only words that came out of my head. I felt cornered by Adrien's soft gaze towards me, and my sisters serious and also somewhat creepy gaze at me. "Stop looking at me!!!" I said as I once again hid under my blankets. My heart monitor didn't help either...... "And stop with the questions!" I said under my covers; even though I was under my covers, I hid my face under my pillow and tightly hugged it.

"Okay okay. But I only have one question." She said determination in her voice. "Who's the uke?"

My face heat up even more.

"U-ke?" Was the only thing Adrien said.

"Get out!!!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for y'all today. It still irritates me how wattpad deleted the chapter I had, but oh well.

I hope y'all liked it. I wish y'all have a wonderful day/night❤️

I love making my boys all flustered😁😆

Like deadass🙄 I cry when I'm really frustrated....... who am I kidding I deadass cry for anything.

Im that sissy and sensitive ; but I'm a girl.... so that's my excuse😆

Here u have an adorable Eren😍

And here it may be an adorable baby Kuroko 😍

Me when I find an annoying player in softball

Of course u would say that Usui😂🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492 31 11
First ever story. Feedback is welcomed. MATURE (BoyxBoy) "It wasn't just me..." I weakly protested, immediately regretting it as he slammed his fis...
834K 28.3K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
6.9K 196 35
"AH!!!"I screamed "I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE!"I said "I'm not gonna hurt you."He said His voice sounded fake. It didn't seem like his actual v...
306K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...