(Cancelled/Considering remaki...

By Aqua-Mage1000

(WARNING-Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi-Though, one of... More

Prologue: The Boundary
Chapter 1 Part 1/9 - The real show begins
Chapter 1 part 2/9 - The ship
Chapter 1 part 3/9 - The Mushroom Kingdom
Chapter 1 part 4/9 - The Toadstool Princess
Chapter 1 part 5/9 - A Missing Friend
Chapter 1 part 6/9 - A rude interruption
Chapter 1 Part 7/9 - Reunion
Chapter 1 Part 8/9 - The Siblings' Reunion
Chapter 1 Part 9/9 - Observe meeting
Chapter 2 Part 1/11 - Sarasaland
Chapter 2 part 2/11 - Unplanned Visit
Chapter 2 Part 3/11 - An Attack
Chapter 2 Part 4/11 - Strategy
Chapter 2 Part 5/11 - A weak battle
Chapter 2 Part 6/11 - Captivity
Chapter 2 Part 7/11 - An travel plan
Chapter 2 Part 8/11 - Sneaky heroes
Chapter 2 Part 9/11 - The Sleeping Android
Chapter 2 Part 10/11 - An escape
Chapter 2 Part 11/11 - Failure trouble
Chapter 3 part 1/10 - Illyria
Chapter 3 part 2/10 - The Kishe family...and Sol
Chapter 3 part 3/10 - Meeting the king
Chapter 3 part 4/10 - Issues
Chapter 3 part 6/10 - Phantom thieves 1/2
Chapter 3 part 7/10 - Phantom thieves 2/2
Chapter 3 part 8/10 - Naming
Chapter 3 part 9/10 - The Last Kunoichi of the Oboro clan
Chapter 3 part 10/10 - Alucard family
Chapter 4 part 1/15 - The Airship
Chapter 4 part 2/15 - The Jellyfish Pirates
Chapter 4 part 3/15 - The Ship's Rules
Chapter 4 part 4/15 - Ragna's room
Chapter 4 part 5/15 - Training
Chapter 4 part 6/15 - Master
Chapter 4 part 7/15 - Crashing down
Chapter 4 part 8/15 - Greece
Chapter 4 part 9/15 - The search begins
Chapter 4 part 10/15 - The prince of Dreamland
Chapter 4 part 11/15 - Magic Gene
Chapter 4 part 12/15 - Bang's group
Chapter 4 part 13/15 - Meet Pit
Chapter 4 part 14/15 - Android and the rabbit
Chapter 4 part 15/15 - Awoken
Chapter 5 part 1/13 - Meeting (KO)
Chapter 5 part 2/13 - Caught (A2)
Chapter 5 part 3/13 - Training (KO)
Chapter 5 part 4/13 - Roommate (A2)
Chapter 5 part 5/13 - Cafe (RB)
Chapter 5 part 6/13 - An old friend (RB)
Chapter 5 part 7/13 - Kidnapped (RB)
Chapter 5 part 8/13 - HUH?! (RB)
Chapter 5 part 9/13 - Meeting up the rest (RB)
Chapter 5 part 10/13 - The goddess of light (RB)
Chapter 5 part 11/13 - Happy late birthday (RB)
Chapter 5 part 12/13 - Rest up (KO)
Chapter 5 part 13/13 - A quiet promise (A2)
Chapter 6 part 1/18 - Out of the train (A2)
Chapter 6 part 2/18 - Nightmare (RB)
I need a break
Chapter 6 part 3/18 - Morning (RB)
Chapter 6 part 4/18 - Tea and pianos (RB)
Chapter 6 part 5/18 - Preparations (KO)
Chapter 6 part 6/18 - Legend of Sparda (KO)
Chapter 6 part 7/18 - The Sapphire Knight (A2)
Chapter 6 part 8/18 - Monster (A2)
Chapter 6 part 9/18 - Rescue (A2)
Chapter 6 part 10/18 - Grand cabaret club (KO)
Chapter 6 part 11/18 - Run! (KO)
Chapter 6 part 12/18 - Going out (RB)
Chapter 6 part 13/18 - The Past (RB)
Chapter 6 part 14/18 - Getting out of here (A2)
Chapter 6 part 15/18 - How we become friends (RB)
Chapter 6 part 16/18 - Meeting the Bandicoot family (KO)
Chapter 6 part 17/18 - Travelling (A2)
Chapter 6 part 18 - Outside of a bar (RB)
Chapter 7 part 1 - Hangover (RB)
Cancelation/Considering remaking it from scretch

Chapter 3 part 5/10 - A Gear's sin

23 0 15
By Aqua-Mage1000

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(In the library)
Naturally, Ky and Sol was the first to appear on the scene, which is massive mind you, where there is a massive hole on the very top roof and on the ground is a massive smoke, but underneath those smoke is a green dragon-like creature wearing a scholar uniform, Sin and Dizzy; all unconscious. "Oh Arceus..." Ky muttered.

Ky runs towards the three along with Sol. Then, the group appears on the scene, where they notice the damages. Tao looks in awe as she says; "Wow, this is huge!"
"Tao! This isn't the time!" Litchi called her out, clearly upsetting the catgirl.
"Awww..."
"That woman..." Baiken's eyes widen in pure shock as she notices Ky helping out Dizzy, which she notices her wings, "Grr..."

Suddenly, Baiken rushes towards Dizzy in rapid speed as she readies her katana, shocking the group as Ragna shouts out; "BAIKEN!"
"DIE GEAR!" Baiken shouted out as she is about to strike down the blue-haired woman.
"AHHH!"
"BAIKEN! NO!" Mario cried out, but then Ky takes out his blue sword to blocks Baiken's sudden attack, which shocks her as she jumps back away from the couple.
"Wha...what the hell do you think you're doing?" Baiken asked coldly towards the blonde-haired king.
"I'm protecting her," Ky simply responded back, making Baiken grits her teeth and her eyes widen.
"Do you have any idea what she is?!" Baiken calling out his 'stupidity', "She's a Gear! A monster that clearly must be destroyed! After all, those stupid-ass gears cause so much suffering to the world!"
"I know she's a gear!" Ky shouted out, "But I'm still defending her regardless of what she is, besides... SHE'S MY WIFE!" Ky covered his mouth as he realised he made a grave mistake.
"...She's...she's your what?" Baiken spoke in shock.

Everyone else gasps in pure shock that one of the three kings of Illyria married to a Gear of all things.
"You...you must be joking, right?" Baiken laughed nervously, "I mean...you can't marry a Gear! That's not legal!"
"Well...true...we're not legally married, but..."
"That's enough of your bullshit!" Baiken yelled out of rage, "IM GONNA KILL EVERY. LAST. GEAR. I FIND!!!"
"Leave my mum alone you bitch!" Sin yelled out as he getting help from Sol who is trying to get him up.
"...So...you have a kid with that Gear as well..." Baiken said sinisterly, "Looks like I have to kill him as w-"
"THAT'S ENOUGH BAIKEN!!!"
"Milady?"

Everyone turns around to Peach, who looks pretty upset as she walks towards Baiken by stomping on the ground and smoke comes out of her ears in a cartoony fashion. "Baiken, stop this at once!"
"Wha-but milady, those are Gears...GEARS!!! You know. The monsters who nearly wipe out humanity with their stupid hundred years old war!"
"I know that! I'm not stupid enough to not realise that!" Peach yelled out, "But still, you can't just threaten a man by saying you'll kill his wife and child! That's way too much!"
"But..."
"Look, I understand why you hate Gears in general, considering your background," Peach considers, "But...I could not allow you to rip apart of a family, regardless of their background!"
"..." Baiken stays silent.
"I'm with the queen here."
"Ragna!" Peach said in awe as her adopted son, Ragna walks towards Baiken and stands next to his adoptive mother.

"Baiken, I want you to hold back," Ragna ordered her, which somewhat angers her a bit.
"But...!"
"But nothing!" Ragna yelled at her, "We wouldn't get any help if we kill his wife and kid! Would we?"
"..." Baiken stayed silent again as she puts away her katana, closes her eyes and sighs, "I...I understand milord."
"Good." Peach sighed of relief as she cautiously walks towards Dizzy, who run behind Ky in fear, "It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you."
"...You're...You're...You're not?" Dizzy asked timidly as she slowly reaches out to Peach.
"Of course I do." Peach means it as she takes out her hand, which Dizzy hesitantly reaches towards her hand, but stops from she could touch her hand and put her hand away, "Is...is something wrong?"

"Sorry, Dizzy is normally scared of humans," Ky tells her, "Since she was hunted down by humans due to her half-gear cells."
"Half gear?"
"Well, Dizzy is a hybrid; half human and half Gear," Ky noted it.
"I see...Dizzy...where did I hear that name before?" Peach mentions, making Dizzy more shaken, which she notices, "Huh? Did I say something wrong?"
"N-"

"Hey! Look guys!" Sin calls out, grabbing everyone attention to Sin and him standing next to a transporting pod.
"Oww..." The dragon groans in a bit of pain.
"Are you okay?" Litchi asked the dragon.
"Of course I am, human!" The dragon replies arrogantly, "I'm a Gear after all, so my cells will heal me in no time, so it's nothing but a mere scratch."

And thus, the dragon gets up without any problem at all as he walks up to the athletic- built teenage boy and starts to examine the pod.
"Mmmm...This doesn't to be any ordinary pod." The dragon said while examining the pod.
"Do you think it's an alien pod!?" Sin asked excitedly, "Oh boy! I'm so excited! We get to meet aliens!"
"Don't get your hopes up, dumbass!" Sol called out.
"Oh, you're no fun, old man!" The young boy called back.

"..." Luna stays silent as she stares at the young boy with a bit of a blush on her face, which Carl notices.
"Umm...Luna...are you okay?" Carl asked uneasily, "You look...your face is red."
"Huh?" Luna snaps out of it as she shakes her head and turns to Carl, "I'm sorry, but what did you say?"
"I said...are you okay?"
"Why on earth did you need to ask that?"
"Well...your face was red, so I thought..."
"Wha!? What?!" Luna shouted out with her face turns completely red like Ragna's vibrant red jacket, "MY FACE ISNT RED YOU IDIOT!!!"
"Lu-LUNA!!! CALM DOWN!!!"

Then, Luna was about to whack Carl with her large wand as he puts his hands overhead, but...Luna stops before she did anything to him, which she puts away her wand. "You know what...you're not worth it."
"Umm...thanks...I guess?"

Luna just talks towards Sin, who is just standing around. Luna put her hands on her hip and says, "Heeyyy, there cutie."
"Oh, Arceus..." Starlow sweatdrops as Sin turns to Luna.
"Huh? You mean me?"
"Yep, my name is Luna, Luna Glassfille." Luna smirked, "The greatest magical girl of all times!"
"That's...quite the statement, Luna?" Sin commented Luna's statement.
"Yep...by the way...how old are you, anyway?" Luna asked the young boy, "You know...out of curiosity."
"Oh, well...I'm five actually."
"......." Luna became so speechless and her eyes become pure white in an anime style and she collapsed to the floor in pure disappointment and whispers, "...No...oh Arceus no..."

"Ha! Oh my Arceus, this is SO going on my phone." Amy shouted with laughter as she takes out her phone, but Ragna puts it down, "HEY!"
"Don't even dare, Rose." The white-haired prince told her off, which made her pout and cross her arms together.
"Oh man..." She groaned.

Sin tilt his head in confusion as Luna gets up with the same traumatised expression on her face, as she walks towards Dizzy and asked; "How old are you?"
"Huh? Well...I'm...I'm eight years old..."
"PEDO!!!" Luna finally snaps out of it as she points at Ky and steps on his feet!
"OWWW!!!" Ky screams out loud in pure pain as he held his feet up in agony and hops around, "WHY ME?!"

"Hahahahaha!!!" Sol starts laughing his own ass off as Ky is hopelessly jumping around like an idiot while everyone else just stands there with a confused expression on their faces. Zack tap on Ragna's shoulder and asks; "Um...she does know Gears age much faster than humans at an alarming rate...right?"
"Yeah, but she wants an excuse to call a poor man a pedo," Ragna told his childhood friend, "One time, she saw a man with a little girl and kick him in the balls, calling him a pedo even though in reality, that's the girl's father."
"Yikes! Seriously?"
"Yep...of course, I have to give five hundred coins to pay for his medical bill after that and an apology letter too."
"Damn... is she always like this?"
"...Pretty much."

"Ahhhh!!!" Luna screamed as she runs over to the pod and hits her head on the side, which causes the pod to open up, shocking everyone in the room.
"That...that actually work?" Ramlethal said in pure shock.
"Hey! Is that..." Luigi realised as he says four people inside the pod, all of them unconscious, but he notices one of them... "DAISY!!!"

Luigi runs over to the pod as fast as possible. He carries Daisy, the red-headed woman, out of the pod. Daisy slowly opens her eyes and notices she's out of the pod, laying the ground and the first thing she sees is Luigi.
"Huh? Luigi?"
"DAISY!" The green king cried as he bursts into tears and hugs Daisy, "I'm glad you're okay! I'm so worried about you!"
"Hey-hey, Luigi! I'm okay now...you have these guys to thank for." Daisy told her crazily sobbing husband.
"Huh?"

Luigi turns and realises there are other people; a small little robot, a short cat-like creature and a white-haired woman on it. "So...they're the ones who saved you."
"Yes, they basically saved my life while I was trapped in that Nefarious guy's ship." The orange-dressed woman told him.
"I-a-see..."

As everyone is getting those people out of the pod and trying to wake them up. There are nine people lurking in the shadows as they are hiding behind one of those shelves; only one of them is a grown-up, who is a tall, slender woman wearing a white, ninja uniform that covers her entire body except exposing her legs with black tights, red spiked shoulder pads and have ivory skin and brown eyes.

The seven people are young teenagers; possibly between seventeen and sixteen and they are four girls and three guys; one boy with black, curly hair and grey eyes is wearing a black long-jacket, other with dyed blonde spiky hair and brown eyes wears a skull mask and finally, one with grey eyes and stylish blue hair wears a kitsune-inspired outfit. One girl with naturally blonde hair tied in pigtails and blue eyes wears a vibrant red revealing tight-suit, another has short, dark brown hair and red eyes wearing a biker outfit, another one has vibrant orange, long hair wearing black goggles with red lens and a black tight suit with green outlines and finally, a girl with brown eyes and light auburn short curly hair wearing a pink and purple masculine musketeer outfit.

And finally, the last one isn't human at all, instead is a black cat walking on two feet and a large head with blue eyes and wears a yellow scarf. The woman turns to the teenagers and says, "Looks like they're distracted, we should make a run for it."
"On it." The black-haired boy nodded in agreement, but then the blonde-haired boy grabs him by the shoulder, making the other boy confused; "What's wrong, Skull?"
"Should we trust this chick, Joker?" 'Skull' whispered.
"Skull, we already talk about this," Joker told him, "She said she knows a way to get us back to our home, right?"
"What if she's lying?"
"Don't worry, I have a backup plan for that," Joker told him in a quiet tone, making Skull confuse. "For now, let's just go."

And thus, the shady group quietly sneaks out of the room, but Carl turns around and spots them.
"HEY! What the hell are you doing here?!" Carl shouted out, startling the group and grabbing the other group's attention.
"Wha-thieves!?" El shirked as she points at the thieves.
"Crap! We were spotted!" Skull shouted out in fear.
"Then, just run Arceus-dammit!" The woman told him off as the group runs out of the room.
"After them!" Ky shouted out as group chases after the group, leaving the dragon, the three people, Kokonoe, E. Gadd, Tager, Dizzy, Peach, Daisy and Luigi behind.

A/N - Yep, the Phantom thieves are joining the cast! Hooray! But which one; the original or the alternative ones? Who knows. Welp, I hope you enjoy it my ninjas and kunoichis. Kuno out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 15 7
Ratchet and Clank are back on Fastoon, about a year after the events in the game "Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time", and are studying the ru...
1.1K 26 14
What would you do if you fight with your on brother from another world? A Paradox Prism breaks. An another world, but It seemed to be back in time, w...
543 0 33
In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence. Being turned back into a trophy, bein...
55.3K 1.4K 98
The story about a young woman that her cousin works for the army and she gets a surprise visit while she's in school and she has to leave school Bc h...