Secret Love

By Belleoxo

Arianne Celeste thought she had a messed up life with her Dad beating her and she was always scared of when... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter Sixteen

5.4K 36 3
By Belleoxo

Chapter Sixteen

My heart was banging against my rib cage as I felt the person lean forward against my ear again.

“If I move my hand, are you going to scream?” asked the voice that had a familiar twang.

I shook my head, and felt his hand pry away from my mouth.

I gulped and spun around, “What the hell?” I whisper yelled. “What are you doing in my house.” I felt anger bubble up inside me as I glared at Chris.

I haven’t spoken to him since he cheated on Stacy and him staring at me all the time was creeping me out and now that he’s broke into my house and scared the crap out of me, was certainly not helping his case.

“Crazy psycho.” I mumbled under my breath.

He ran a hand through his hair, either not hearing me or ignoring me.

I heard movement upstairs, silently praying it was Joe.

If Chris saw Elliot it would not be good and if Stacy or the boys saw him in here it would not end well for Chris.

“Look, I came here to help you. I know you don’t like me for what I did to Stacy, but being around you every day I consider you a good friend. I know you’re genuine which is hard to find in most girls.” He said I snorted in agreement. “But there’s something you should know. God I shouldn’t even be telling you this because, I could die if anyone found out so you have to promise me you won’t tell anyone.” He said looking nervous, I could tell he was scared and it looked like he hasn’t had any sleep for weeks.

“I promise.” I said getting more intrigued.

“I overheard you talking with Toby one lunch time you thought the halls were empty but they weren’t. When I heard you were talking about P-Peter Hernandez, I kind of listened in and when you said about what he was doing with you and what he had planning for you, I freaked out b-because Peter Hernandez is Candy’s uncle.” He finished

I felt my blood go cold, he was kidding right. No way it wouldn’t be such a small world that his niece was my worst enemy in high school who basically wants me dead.

Then it all clicked in place, why we have always been at each other’s throats and worst enemies or why she went after my dad.

“Holy shit!” I shouted unable to control it anymore.

Chris looked wide eyed at me.

“Sorry” I mumbled. “Wait, how do you know?” I asked him.

I heard more movement upstairs I grimaced I shouldn’t have shouted.

“Crap”

“Well, Candy kind of blackmailed a long time ago about something and that’s why she made everyone think I cheated on Stacy with her, but I didn’t I swear. I have to spent my weekends with her too, you know captain of the football team, head cheerleader. It sucks. One day when I was round hers though, that Peter shows up, but god is he one scary guy. But I could see he doesn’t really care about his family, it was like he always had his mind on something and I could never figure it out until I found out about you and him and then it dawned on me. It scared me shitless Ari, he wants you bad and I don’t think he is ever going to stop.” He smiled sadly at me before leaving me motionless, eyes welling up with tears and thinking how I’m ever going to get out of this and live a normal life.

“That’s never going to happen though.” I sighed and walked into the kitchen again, but this time checking around just in case I get jumped again.

I replayed the conversation in my head, was he just helping me or was he up to something with Candy?

The look on his face the other day showed he didn’t care about me.

But how would he know about Peter?

Is Candy really his niece?

If she was I was in deep shit! I wonder if dad knew that’s why he had the affair. I knew one thing for certain. I knew needed to see my dad again.

“Wow, someone’s thinking too hard. Earth to Ari.” I snapped my eye’s to Stacy.

Everyone was in the kitchen, I looked at the clock. It was half seven, I’ve been sitting here thinking for an hour and a half.

“Holy Crap!” I exclaimed and bounded up the stairs two at a time.

I quickly dressed in skinny jeans a blouse and some converse.

Tying my hair in a pony not bothering with make-up.

I bounded down the stairs again only being ten minutes ran into the kitchen grabbed my keys and bag and ran out the front door and into my car, speeding down the street.

I tried to get the looks of surprise, confusion and wonder out of my head as I pulled up at the police station. I took a deep breath and walked in.

I sat down smiling a small smile towards my dad as we both picked the phone.

“Hey darling, I see your well.” He said.

“If you mean well by not freaking out and trying to figure out how to keep myself being kidnapped from Peter?” I said, he sighed.

“Look, I know this is hard for you and I hope you called Joe and he is looking after you.”

“It’s not that, Peter wants me, dad. He’s not going to give up until he has me on his arm. I’m scared, I might as well just go to him, because he’s going to get me either way and I’d rather do it where no one I love gets hurt.” I choked

“No, you will defiantly will not. I am not going to lose another daughter to him. Trust me your safe, Joe is going to give his life for you if he even tries.”

“Dad, that’s what I’m scared for.”

“Stop. Now what did you come here for? Because even though I wish you would, you’re not here for a family visit.” He questioned.

I took a deep breath

“You know Candy.” I whispered.

I saw his eyes glaze over for a second but they turned back to normal.

“Yes of course I do.” He snapped.

“Did you know who she really was?”

“Ari, if you’re here to have a go at me or pass judgment, then don’t I don’t want to hear it.” He sighed.

“No, no. Crap… did you k-know that she was P-Peter’s niece?” I questioned in a small voice.

“What?” he shouted.

No I take it he didn’t.

“As far as I’m concerned he didn’t have any family, but it makes perfect sense that she would be. The affair with me, the hate between you too.” He said. I cut him off.

“Wait how did you know that? I think I mentioned something about me and her not liking each other. Not hate?” I asked.

“Ari, you my daughter, even though I have acted and done some stupid stuff, I love you, and I know nearly everything about you because I care. I may have a funny way of showing it but I do.” I felt my eyes stung with unshed tears.

Sitting in the school parking lot trying to control my emotions. It was so not working.

The lunch bell rang five minutes ago, I should go in before they start to freak out, if they aren’t already.

Once I walked into the canteen, I let my gaze wander until I found my group, I smiled a bit when I saw Elliot talking to them. Someone bumped into me causing me to stumble a bit. I turned my head slightly to see Candy.

“Oops. I would say I’m sorry but my daddy always told me not to lie.” She sniggered.

I felt all the emotions whirl in me and all I could process in my mind was to punch her.

So I did.

Right in the nose, this gave a satisfying crack.

I got right up to her grabbing her wrist and pulling so I could whisper in her ear.

“Didn’t you’re daddy ever say not to be used? Because I’m pretty saw one particular uncle is using you to get to me.” I said coldly.

Feeling her body stiffen I shoved her backwards so she landed on her ass.

I looked around to see everyone staring.

“What?” I shouted annoyed.

I made my way over to my table only to be dragged off with Elliot and Stacy, Jake and Toby quickly following behind.

Even though I was going to be in deep crap for this, I couldn’t help the satisfied grin that spread across my face.

I hated Candy for everything she’s done to me so punching Candy so felt good.

“I hope I broke her perfect little nose.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 39 19
It all started with just raising a grade letter so she could have a birthday party. But what happens when Missy Tallent falls deeply in love with her...
192K 4.1K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
47 1 7
A young teacher slowly falls for his somewhat attractive, smart, funny student, while she is falling in love with him. Will their relationship work o...
40K 1.4K 36
What if student fall in love with his teacher... Let's see what happens...