Loser's Love

By chezhire-

*Used to be Mr. Bad Boy and Me* Alexis Shay is just your typical nerd. But her definition of nerd might b... More

•The Beginning•
•Basic Rules•
•Characters•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
im sorry.

•6•

8.4K 242 73
By chezhire-

Banner made by @ParisLove-
* * *

"Arrow? Could you take Alexis and Spence
out on a walk?" Fiona asked her son. Well,  she commanded him to. Arrow mumbled not
so innocent words and stood up. He walked
towards the main door and opened it. He could at least wait, or tell me to follow. Jeez, I stood up from my spot and quickly followed
     him out the door.

I didn't bother to check if Spencer followed. He wouldn't go anywhere with Arrow. What a kid.

The cold breeze outside made me shiver. It was October for petes sake. I should've brought a jacket with me when I came here. I am way to lazy to go back and get it, even though my house is like, 5 minutes away.

"Lex? Are you just going to stand there like an idiot, or follow?" Someone asked. Its a robber! No, IT'S A RAPIST!

"Don't go near me! Or I-I-" I couldn't finish the last sentence. I mean, what do I say? I will get a banana and, yeah no.

"You'll what?" The voice asked. I slowly turned around to face the rapist. It's like those horror movies, when you turn around, someone will stab you with a knife or something.

Holy shít. It was a rapist, Arrow. I am such a fool. No, a complete loser.

"Yes, you are a complete fool. You don't need to tell me that. And I'm not a rapist." Arrow said crossing his arms. He does that a lot. Well, twice, but still! That is a lot in my world.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?" I asked moving my eyes to look at the sky and turned my head to the side.

"What do you think?" Arrow asked looking bored as ever with a frown stitched to his face. He needed to smile more. I heard if you frown too much, you will get wrinkles faster when you grow up. Or, maybe I got that messed up with something else. "Come on, lets go." I followed Arrow to wherever he was going.

Darn, if Spencer was here, he would probably give Arrow the sassy attitude ever. But of course, he wouldn't come, he and Arrow don't like each other. They act like preschoolers. Like, "I don't like you Arrow, so I am not going to talk to you, you have cooties!" I don't know. Do preschoolers still say that that? But should I ask him about what happen between him and Spence? Or wait? I don't want to get between their business. But being me, I am a very nosy person.

"Are you thinking about math? Wait, no, is it science?" Arrow asked then stopped walking, turning around to face me. Holy macaroni, one more step my nose would've been a goner.

"What? No! And don't say it like that! You are making me sound like a nerd." I answered glaring at Arrow. I am not a nerd!

"But you are a nerd." He simply stated.

"You are too smartass." I shot back. He is! He doesn't even need tutoring, he answered those problems with a finger snap.

"Shut up," He says angrily and starts to walk again. Jeez, what was his problem? What's wrong with being smart? You can go to a good college, get a job, and you will have a life. Maybe, since he is "the bad boy", he doesn't want to ruin his reputation. "We're here." Arrow said in the distance. I hadn't even notice we reach our mysterious destination. Talking to myself made time fly.

"Where are we exactly?" I asked. I took a look around the area. The park. Wow, didn't think someone like Arrow went to the park. Kids were laughing and running around like the youngsters they are. Parents yelling at their child to stop before they hurt themselves. He took me to the park! I ginned at stared at the park in front of me. Memories flooded my mind everywhere I looked. "Wow." I breathed out. I turned to look at Arrow. He has that same face. A face with no emotion. He had all these walls built around him. Why? What made him like this?

"We are going to stay here until someone calls us to go back." Arrow said and walked away. I scanned the park and stop to stare at the playground. Ahh. The best memory of all them all.

I walked towards the playground and sat on one of the swings. I swung back and forth, but kept my feet on the ground.

"Alex?" I snapped my head up to the voice. Raven! I jumped out of the swing and threw my arms around his neck.

"Woah, miss me?" Raven laughed and hugged me back. I squeezed him harder and inhaled his scent. Yup, very woodsy.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" I said and pouted even though he couldn't see me. I moved my fave to look at him. Damn, he looked like a dead fish.

"You seen me at school yesterday." he answered raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah but we didn't talk much." I said. Ever since I had to tutor the guys, I didn't have time for my friends. I ate lunch with the guys, all my classes are with them and they come over everyday, beside Saturdays and Sundays. Man, I feel bad now.

"Yeah. So what are you doing here all dressed up?" Raven asked letting go of me. The cool breeze brushed passed my skin softly.

I hesitated to answer. And I had no idea why. Maybe because I feel like I am hanging out with Arrow more than Raven. The guilt is eating me up. Raven is my best friend.

"Umm, I am having dinner at Arrow's house." I mumbled. I took a look at Raven, he has that same face. Emotionless. All of a sudden, Raven's phone rang.

"Sorry Alex, see you at school!" Those were his last words, before he disappeared into the crowd. He said at school, not tomorrow. Did our friendship change? I felt like Raven was acting different. Movie Friday doesn't even happen anymore. He always answered with, "I'm busy," or "Not today."

"Hey loser! Lets go!" Arrow shouted at me a few feet away just when Raven disappeared. I snapped out of my daze and nodded my head. I followed Arrow all the way back to his house. I didn't say anything the whole way, I was lost in my thoughts. Raven had been my bestest friend since the age of two. Four guys changed that.
* * *
"How was the walk?" Mom asked when we walked back home. Wow, such a lame question mom.

"Good." I lied. Spence was at home the whole time I was at the park. Lazy ass. He was watching T.V the whole damn time. On the couch might I add. Ugh. And he was watching Spongebob!

"Good. Well you two can stay up for a few. Don't make a mess." Mom and dad went up the stairs and I heard their bedroom door close. Spence turned down the T.V volume and turned to face me.

"Where did he take you?" he asked. I don't even have to ask who 'he' is. Why is Spence so protective all of a sudden? He didn't give a shit about me before.

"To the park. If you wanted me not to be with Arrow, why didn't you come?" I asked, curiosity rising from me. Someone doesn't change in such a short amount of time. Spence mumbled words I couldn't catch. I was about to ask what he said, but he beat me to it.

"No reason, I'm going to bed early, goodnight Alexis." Spence looked away from me. He took the remote and turned off the tele. Spence walked up the stairs and into his room. There was no reason for me to stay awake anymore. I took off my hair tie and ran my fingers through my hair. Dang it, I shouldn't had tied my hair on the way back. Now my head was hurting.

I turned off the lights and walked into my room. I smelt like grass. And I hated it. It smelled like, like, I don't know. It just irritated me.

I walked into my bathroom and striped. I stepped into the bathtub and turned on the water. I bit my tongue so I wouldn't sing a depressing song. I rinsed my hair and grabbed a towel. I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out. The air hit me, making me shiver. Holy, it was cold as hell! And it was the middle of October! I walked into my closet and pulled on a pair of sweats and a large t-shirt. Cozy.

Bed, I need you! I flopped down on my bed and bounced up and down. Why was it so wet? My hair! I forgot to blow dry. That meant I had to walk. Ugh. I forced walked to the bathroom and blow dried my hair. Great, my hair looked like dog poop. I should dye it sometime...

I left the bathroom and my phone started to ring. Who was calling me at 1 in the morning? Go to sleep people, gosh.

"Who the hell are you, and why are you calling me." Those were the first words I said. I didn't even bother to check the caller ID, like usual.

"Lexy! You picked up!" God no. Why didn't I check the caller ID? I was so stupid! "Hello? You still there?" Vincent and Victor asked. I guess I am on speaker. Maybe I shouldn't answer and end the call...

"Yes. And what do you two dimwits want?" I asked sitting on my bed, getting ready to hear something stupid.

"Yeah, tell her why you guys called her in the middle of the night." Another voice shouted. Justin. I heard some mumbling on the other side of the call saying it was morning or something.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked suspicion clearly in my voice.

"We were bored." They answered at the same time. Those two really should stop talking at the same time and saying the same thing. Creeps me out. Even though I have a twin and we do it a lot.

"You called me just to tell me you are bored!" I shouted. I widen my eyes and cover my mouth. Oops?

"Y-yeah." They learned over the past week, never to make me shout. Cause if I do, it was not pretty.

"Is there a reason? Or you just called me?" I asked. I closed my eyes and breath in once. How did their parents survive? It was certainly a challenge for a month without choking those two to death.

"Can you come over? Arrow and Justin are boring." Vincent whined. They got to be kidding me. I come over? I probably won't make it home alive if I go. But on the other hand, I had nothing to do and I was bored. Plus, the fact Raven was acting weird, he was messing up my thoughts. Going to the twins could help clear my head or make me want to kill myself.

"Fine. Where are you?" I asked. I could not believe I was doing this. I was going to die. I was going to die young. Someone make me a grave. I will be on there before you can say, 'pink pig with a piggy.'

"N. Koral 4323." Victor answered. That's not so far from here.

"Okay, I will be there in a few." I ended the call and walked into my closet. I slipped my white wind breaker and my Fenty Puma.

Alexis's Pjs/outfit (pic from Koleen Diaz)

I grabbed my phone and opened the window as quietly as I could. Time to be a ninja. I can't walk out the main door. Spence might be awake. He would ask me questions. And I cannot lie to him anymore. I have too many sins on me. Sorry Jesus, please forgive me.

I placed one leg over the window then gripped the ledge with my hands. I turned my body over, so my back is facing out. Oh God. Please let me make it out tonight. I will do more good things. I can't name anything, but please help me. I am too cool to die.

I carefully slipped my other leg out and now I am only holding on the ledge with my hands. The tree is not to far away. I stretched my left leg as far and I can. I moved my right hand closer to my left hand. Okay, so far so good. I placed my left hand on the twig. It doesn't look like it can hold much longer. I gotta make this quick.

I let go of my right hand and quickly grabbed the twig. I moved my right leg and started to climb down. Thank you Raven and Carly. Tree climbing when we were younger isn't so bad after all.

Now this is the hard part. How do I get my motorcycle without opening the garage? Ugh. I am not walking all the way to Koral. I spotted my skateboard in a bush. I forgot all about you! Come to mamma!

I grabbed my skateboard and started to move.

                                 *  *  *

N. Koral 4323. I finally made it. In 10 minutes. I stopped and grabbed my board. I walked up to the door and knocked twice.

"Password." Was the answer I got. Vincent.

"If you don't open this door, I will." I threatened. I really can't do anything if he doesn't open the door. I mean, he is twice my size. I am like a baby to him. But, I have an advantage. He is scared of me. And its pretty funny when you think about it.

"L-Lexy!" The door swung opened and I was pulled into a tight hug. "You came! I thought you wouldn't! I knew you loved me!" He said hugging me even tighter.

"Vin, let go of me!" I said. Well, I tried too. My face is smashed to Vin's chest. I-I think I'm g-going to d-d-die.

"Sorry!" He lets me go and shouted, "Lexy is here!" Three faces show up so fast I before I could blink. I am again hugged. But this time, by three guys. What's up with them and hugging?

"Let go of me!" They all let go at once.

"Sorry guys. I hugged her first." Vin said and smirked. Vict, Justin and Arrow groaned. They handed over 20 dollars to Vin.

"That wasn't fair! You were sitting there the whole time! So that means you have to open the door first!" Vict whined crossing his arms.

"Wait, let me get this straight. You called me here to see who could hug me first?" I asked looking at all of them. I think they want more math equations. Well, I can grant that wish easily.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Arrow answered. The twins and Justin looked at him wide eyes.

"Really? Now we have more math shit to do! What did I do to deserve this?" Justin cried to his best friend. I need popcorn! This is front row seats to a great movie. When these two fight, let me tell you. It's awesome! Not even kidding.

"Not a problem for me." Arrow answered crossing his arms smirking. Man, that smirk.

"Is this a challenge I hear?" Justin asked narrowing his eyes at Arrow.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Arrow answered again.

"I'm taking a 'maybe' to-go. Please put it in a pretty box. I don't like getting my hands dirty. No, make that right now." This is too good. Popcorn. I need popcorn! Oh my lord, butter popcorn though.

"Fine. You pick the challenge." Arrow said looking bored.

"No! I wanna pick!" Vin shouted.

"No! I want to pick!" Vict shouted back at his brother.

"I want to!"

"I want to!"

"Be quiet!" I yelled over their voice. All four of their heads turned in my direction.

"I'm gonna pick." I said and smirked. Fear flashed if their faces for a quick second, then vanished. Or maybe I was just thinking. This is too good.

                                 •   •   •

Question: Have this book ever make you laugh?

Answer here _________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.1K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...