His Roommate | #2 ✔

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Dorm #27 IN ROMANCE *When fate brings Kyle in the same room with the first girl who rejec... More

Intro.
1: Who is my Roommate?
2: Thank him in a special way?
3: Derrière or ass?
4: Who is hotter?
5: Why is he here?
6: Why am I crying?
7: Who the fuck is Lucas?
8: What the hell is he doing here?
9: You don't remember this face?
10: What's between Rose and Locha?
11: Who is sleeping on the couch?
12: I can kiss you?
14: Is Sasha Kyle's ideal girl?
15: Why do flashbacks hurts?
16: Kiss or kill?
17: Who is that sex on legs?
18: Who's the new guy?
19: Who's hot?
20: What Owen knows?
21: Was Kyle jealous?
22: Who punched me?
23: Who's getting his ass kicked?
24: Who's sick yet corny?
25: How to make him sleep?
26: Who's being a douche?
27: Can I get a kiss?
28: How she glares at me?
29: Daddy?
30: Who's going where?
31: New roommate, new friends?
32: Who sees the Mama dearest?
33: Sweet cheeks who?
34: Forgive who?
35: Join you where?
36: Party or disaster?
37: Who's at fault?
38: Why you shouldn't lie?
39: Why she hates me?
40: How to forgive?
41: How to start again?
42: Whose man?
43: Forgiveness is a good thing to do?
44: New girl for Kyle???
45: Who is the daughter?
Epilogue: 0.1
Epilogue: 0.01
Bonus chapter: RosiexKyle.
Bonus chapter: Zamelia.
Bonus chapter: HansitaxOwen.

13: Why I still didn't slap him?

16.7K 630 73
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

Rosie's Pov

"I knew you would have an ulterior motive to treat me in McDonalds out of all the places." I glared at the guy who planted his derrière on the seat opposite of mine.

Kyle grinned widely in response.

I took a bite from my burger and moaned in delight momentarily forgetting who I was with and my surrounding. It has been so long since I last ate anything from McDonalds.

"Looking at you enjoying your big mac, I think it's a win-win situation." Kyle winked and took a bite from his burger.

"You're such a pervert." I said with my mouthful, not caring that I was with a really hot (yet annoying) guy but I was not out to impress him.

"Are you sure you're a girl." Kyle gave me a condescending look to which I stuck my tongue out at him after swallowing my food.

His eyes shone with amusement. "You're with a really hot guy, show some manners." His tone filled with humour, his smile teasing and he gave a light touch to his hair when he said hot.

"You're Kyle." I said as a matter of fact and gave him that duh look.

"Ouch." He held his heart when he got what i was implying.

"She's staring at you." I popped a french fry in my mouth and glared at the girl who was at the counter.

I need to meet the manager and complain about how incompetent the workers here are.

"Because I am hot." Kyle smirked at me before turning around and gave a small wave to the girl who grew red and waved back at him shyly.

I took a swig from my coke and slammed it down on the table to get his attention back and it was a success though I got some unwanted attention too from the nearby tables which were occupied.

"Are you okay?" Kyle raised an eyebrow when he saw the scowl on my face.

"Oh, I don't know. Seeing you flirt with her when someone is eating is making me want to puke on your face." I snapped at him.

No wonder, he wanted to come to Mcdonalds. Probably because of that counter girl, Marina is her with whom he was flirting shamelessly.

She's pretty, blonde hair, got the right amount of meat in the right places (unlike me), she looks decent and would probably be of our age.

"Is someone jealous?" Kyle's smile turned smug and I closed my eyes briefly to give myself a mental pep talk on how killing people is a sin and how much I wanted to live my life outside and not inside of a jail.

I fixed a sweet smile on my face and replied, "Jealousy doesn't look good on me. I just have a very low tolerance level of stupid antics and I tend to empty my stomach on such people when I am in such a situation."

Kyle snorted at my response and muttered under his breath, "You're so jealous."

I was so close to jumping from my seat and attacking Kyle but I held myself back because he was paying for the food and I haven't even eaten half of it so I'd rather eat and be in my full stomach when I am taking him down.

Few more minutes, Rose, few more minutes. I chanted in my head like a mantra.

"Okay geez, woman. Calm down."Kyle chuckled and he looked amused as if he was finding the whole conversation funny. " Why would I look at her when I am on a date with such a beautiful woman?"

I nearly choked on my own breath at his words.

Wh-what? D-date?

I quickly gathered myself and tried to look as unfazed as ever. "It's not a date. We are on an 'apology treat'." I remarked and gave myself a pat on the back when my voice sounded confident and strong.

"Whatever you say, Rose." Kyle still had his arrogant smirk on his face as if he can read me, see through my lie and see how nervous he actually makes me.

Damn you, Kyle.

"It's Rosie." I narrowed my eyes at him and he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Rosie, Rose, Red." Kyle smiled softly, his smile warm and genuine. "Same thing." He grinned widely and something about his grin seemed like he knows something, a secret which I don't or maybe I was overanalyzing everything.

I didn't get what he meant by that but decided to not comment anything on it because I'm not gonna get an answer anyway.

*

The weather was extremely hot today and on top of that assignments after assignments were thrown our way without any mercy by the professors.

I now had one free class after which I had one last class of the day. Ryan and Hannah were in their class, and Amelia rushed back home to look after Zander because since the previous day, Zander was feeling under the weather.

Kyle was no where to be found. I didn't saw him since morning after we walked to college together.

Being left alone with all my friends doing whatever and wherever they are, I decided to find a good spot in the campus and waste my one free class there.

At least, I can take a nap in a cool shade.

"Fickle pickle." I shrieked when my books were knocked off from my hand. The ball that hit my hand bounced and was stopped from strolling away by my books.

I grumbled profanities under my breath as I stooped down to gather my books. A hand reached out and helped me with my books which wasn't much anyway, only three books.

"Thank you so-" I stopped mid sentence when I raised my head and saw the face of the person who helped me.

Lucas.

He smiled at me warmly, his eyes bright and happy like always and he grabbed the ball in one hand and held my arm in other, helping me stand up.

If it was two years back, I would have fainted on the spot by his sweet gesture but now it only makes me feel like a trash, petty and unwanted.

It makes me feel nothing but a charity case from his side as he might be doing all these sweet talks and gestures just because he was still guilty.

"Be careful." Lucas threw the ball at the guy who came the collect it.

"Sorry." The guy threw an apologetic smile my way and gave a nod to Lucas before turning around and running towards his friends to resume their game.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Lucas still held my arm and his eyes scanned me all over, looking for any sort of injury.

I discreetly freed my arm from his grip and smiled at him or at least I tried to smile.

I hope I didn't end up looking constipated while trying to look unaffected by his presence.

"I am fine." I muttered arranging the books on my hand trying to distract myself from his uncomfortable presence.

I don't even want to stand near him and wish I can be at the very least 100 miles from him.

But what I actually wish for is, to have an invisible antenna on my head which would send signals to my brain whenever Lucas was at less than 100 miles from me so I can avoid him without any trouble.

"Um...see you around." Turning around quickly I was ready to speed walk anywhere until I was away from Lucas but luck was really not on my side.

"Rose, wait." Lucas gripped my wrist and stopped me from walking away.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance as he turned me around. "It's Rosie." I snapped before I could stop myself.

Lucas face turned to one of confusion at my harsh tone. He slowly let go of my hand after muttering an okay. He studied my face and I didn't bother to school my annoyed expression and look all sunshine.

I was tired, I was tired of acting like it was all okay, like I was okay with what he did to me and talk with him as if it what he did didn't hurt me.

"Are you still mad at me? About what happened that night?" Lucas questioned me slowly, his tone unsure and voice timid. He knew he was walking on eggshells by starting up that topic again.

What do you think, caption obvious. I wanted to spat at him and maybe even give a slap or two, the slap I should have given him that day.

I can't believe I was so blinded by his charming persona.

"I don't want to talk about what happened that day and I don't want to talk to you either." I finally said it.

I know it wasn't exactly what I had wanted to say. I had prepared a speech for this day, the day when he will finally start this topic but I couldn't bring myself to even stand near him. Though I was okay with not being able to say what I really want to.

I didn't want to argue or fight with him about the things that happened in the past and I was okay as long as he don't try to talk or come near me.

I turned back around one more time to walk away but Lucas was quick to move infront of me and blocked my path.

"Wait, Rose... Rosie." He corrected himself quickly when he saw the glare I threw at him. "I am really sorry for that day, I truly am." Lucas apologized again, like the times he did back then but it wasn't so easy to forget.

I step sided him and made a move to walk away but yet again he was quick and blocked my path. I sighed in annoyance at his persistence. "I got class, Lucas. Move." I grounded the words out, trying to control my anger.

I wasn't in a mood to start a fight and give a free show to the people around us, who were already giving us looks and at the same time trying to look as discreet as possible.

"Rosie please. You know how sorry I am about what happened that day..." Lucas held my hand and pleaded. I tried to free my hand from his grip but he held it tightly.

"Lucas, let go." I tried to free my hand again but to no avail.

"Rose plea-"

"Let go of her."

I snapped my head in the direction of the voice and sighed in relief when I saw Kyle standing there but the relief I felt a few seconds ago soon left me and fear set in when I saw Kyle looking livid.

He looks hot. Seriously Rose? Seriously? I wanted to hit myself.

Lucas slowly let go of my hand and took a step back as Kyle made his way towards us. Kyle stood in between us, taking a protective stance before me. With his back on me, he held my hand and I gripped it feeling safe and secure.

"If she don't want to talk to you, then she don't want to." Kyle emphasised the words slowly and Lucas looked anything but scared.

"It's between me and Rose." Like the shameless dirtbag that Lucas was, he had the guts to say that.

Remind me, why I still didn't slap him?

"Rosie." I mumbled from Kyle back correcting Lucas again.

Kyle's shoulders shook a little and I assumed he chuckled at what I said but he cleared his throat once, squared his shoulders and said, "It clearly didn't look like that."

"You don't know anything so just fuck off." Lucas glared at Kyle who looked calm and a smirk graced his face.

"Oh I know everything." Kyle bluffed so well and for a moment I thought he was telling the truth and he indeed knows everything but that was not it.

Lucas narrowed his eyes at him and tilted his body to look at me. "Rosie, I was drunk that night and you know it."

I gritted my teeth to control my anger, at the same time I let go of Kyle's hand and took a step towards Lucas. "That doesn't explain your actions or especially what happened the next day." I spat at him with so much bitterness in my voice that I even shocked myself, I had never felt so much bitterness with anyone.

At my words, Lucas actually had the audacity to look ashamed. I took a deep breath and I held Kyle's hand. "Let's go, we have a class together."

"Rosie..." I heard Lucas but walked pass him not sparing him a glance. I was done with this conversation, I was done with him.

I realised I was still holding onto Kyle's hand when we walked through the hallways of our college.

"Um...sorry." I let go of his hand as soon as I realised what I was doing but even before I could fully let go his hand, Kyle held my hand tightly and smiled down at me.

I bit my lip and calmed my heart by his action. My heart was beating wildly and the way he smiled, fluttered the butterflies in my stomach.

Oh no...

The way Kyle stood up for me infront of Lucas made me feel somewhat happy and when he held my hand I felt safe.

It felt like it was us against the world. Like he would stand up for me against the world, like he would always be there, like he wants to protect me.

I felt secure.

Rose, you're in deep trouble.

"You should have slap him." Kyle's voice brought me back to reality and I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Yeah, I should have."

With our hands still adjoined, we made me our way towards our last class in silence, we were taking out sweet time as we still got ten minutes until class starts.

"There is more to the story, isn't it?" Kyle broke the silence and I didn't give him any response thinking he would assume I didn't hear what he had said and would let go of the topic.

I studied my surrounding- there was hardly any students in the hallways probably because this was the last class of the day which is not taken up by many students or maybe most of them are in the class or outside due to hot weather and the hallways of our college are like a sauna during hot days.

"He was your crush, yes." Kyle said slowly and I felt his eyes on me but I kept my head straight not looking at him. "But something happened between you two because of which you now dislike him and him on his knees begging for forgiveness."

I rolled my eyes at the way Kyle put the words to the situation between me and Lucas. But he was right in a way.

I still kept my mouth shut and decided to say nothing on the matter.

"What did he do, Rose?" Kyle asked, his tone soft and soothing to ears. His eyes shone with concern. He stopped walking making me come to halt too.

"I don't want to talk about it now." I mumbled looking down at my shoes avoiding his eyes which was drawing me in and I felt like if I didn't look away, I will end up spilling every single thing to him.

His eyes, urgh...

Hearing my answer, Kyle exhaled loudly and pulled me in for a hug. At first, I was surprised by his sudden action and stood stiff like a card board but as seconds passed, I winded my arms around his waist and hugged him back.

Kyle's lips hovered over my right ear and he mumbled, "No matter what, I will always stand beside you. Always." Saying this, I felt him placed a light kiss at the right side of my head.

My heart felt like it would escape from my ribcage and was scared for moment thinking he will hear it but I guess he didn't.

As a response to what he said, I nodded my head as best as I could finding comfort and warm in his hug.

It felt so good. I didn't want to let go of him and wished I could forever stay like this, in his arms.

Not even the hot weather can caused me any discomfort if I were to hug Kyle.

I think I like Ky-

Oh no...

Rose, you're in a deep, deep shit.

***

I am hyped! Writing after so many months and it feels amazing.

Kyle and Rosie???

Poor Rosie, losing her heart to a player like Kyle. Kyle better not break her heart and do all that mushy stuff with her soon. Awww...

Hope y'all liked this chapter.

Comment, comment, comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 218 35
Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a minimized sense of self worth haunts he...
515K 8.5K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
8.2K 138 20
(discontinued) just a heads up - this book was created a very long while ago, whilst my writing skills were at their worst, so please be ready for cr...