KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

You Kissed

6.4K 147 28
By Hiiimeeee

Kuroko

As the other players are in their locker rooms, you are left alone with Kuroko who is laying on the bench taking a nap. You stared at him for a while and you can't help but find his cheeks so cute so you gently poke it repeatedly while looking at him for reactions because you really don't want him to wake up.

You felt a sudden urge to kiss his cheek. 'It's okay, it's just his cheek and I'm his girlfriend so that's normal.' You tried encouraging yourself.

You sighed and nodded making up your mind.

You bend slowly and gently kissed his cheek, and you slowly looked at him if he wakes up and he did. His eyes were now open staring directly at you.

"I--" - you were about to say sorry when he pulled your head towards him again and this time he kissed you on the lips.

"Hey--" - you heard Kagami's voice which made you both stand upright while gaining grins from his teammates and coach.

"It wasn't--" - you were about to say something when Riko puts her hand over your shoulder.

"It's okay (First name)-chan~ We don't mind." - she said and then blew her whistle as she gave orders to the players.

Kise

You're at his photoshoot and he was given a 30 minutes break time to rest while the staffs redecorate the shooting place.

Ryōta is currently lying his head on your lap as you caress his hair. You stare at him still in awe and you can't believe that this guy is your boyfriend. You've been through so much and he was always there to help you and he literally fought for you because it's really hard dating with someone famous.

You can't help but feel thankful for him that you wanted to kiss his cheek. So you fixed your hair to make sure it won't touch his face and he won't wake up as you bend down and gently kissed his cheek.

You pull aways swiftly not wanting to wake him up but when you look at him he's grinning from ear to ear.

"Taking advantage aren't you (First name)cchi?" - he said smirking as he sat up next to you.

"I--it's j-j-just--" - you were cut off when he suddenly pull you towards him and he kissed your lips.

"Aww~ You're so cute when you blush!" - he said when he pulled away and stared at you. He was about to say something when someone knocks at the door telling him to get ready.

"Laters, (First name)-chan~ I can give you more if you want~" - he said and winked at you then he went for his stylists for a retouch.

Midorima

"(First name)-chan!" - Takao called out from the door. You look at him and his eyes were worried so you hurriedly went to him.

"What's up?" - you asked nervously.

"It's about Shin-chan, he's uhm.. at the infirmary right now.." - he said. You nodded, "Let's go." and ran.

"There's no need to run (First name)-chan! It's nothing serious." - Takao said assuring you as he ran beside you, but you're still worried so you didn't stop running.

As you reached the infirmary you quietly open the door and Takao leads you towards a sleeping Midorima.

"What happened?" - you asked as you catch your breath.

"He suddenly collapsed while we were practicing and quickly sent him here, the nurse said he's overwork himself and he also have a fever. After that, I went to your classroom immediately." - he said as you nodded seating on the chair staring at him.

"Well, I better go back to the gym. Just message me if you need anything." - he said.

"Yeah, thanks Takao." - you said and he smiled at you then he went out.

"You studied last night didn't you? You were up all night, then you went all out at the practice huh? You know, there's this words, rest and sleep. They exist." - you said knowing he doesn't hear you but you'll make sure to tell him that. You knew why that happened to him because exam is approaching and knowing him...

You bend towards him and kissed his hot cheek. His fever is still high. You pull away and you saw his eyes open.

"Ah! Shin-chan.. I--I uhh.. well.." - you don't know what to say and you knew you were caught red handed for trying to steal a kiss from him, but it's was just on his cheek!

Your eyes widen in surprise because of what he did next, he pulled you closer to him and he kissed your lips briefly. His lips was hot.

"You studied last night--"

"I heard what you said earlier nanodayo." - he said and you suddenly blush in embarrassment. "I'll be fine (First name) don't worry nodayo." - he added.

"You told me that last time and where did I see you? The same place you are right now! So take care of your body will you?" - you said worriedly.

"I will." - he said assuring you as you just sighed.

Aomine

"(First name)-chaaaaan~~ Can you please help me out? Dai-chan is getting lazy again, skipping practice~ You're my only hope!" - Momoi said as she hugs you tightly pleading you to convince Aomine into practicing again.

"I'll try." - you said because knowing Aomine, he wants something in return for that. Ugh.

"Yay! Thanks (First name)-chan!" - she said as she went on her way to the gym. Since three weeks from now they'll be up against the other teams again and they need their ace.

You went to the same place where he always is, the rooftop. Probably snoring.

"Dai--" - you were cut off by how freakin hot he looked while he sleeps. You still can't get enough of it. So you sat beside him and stare at him for a moment.

Without thinking, you lean towards him and kissed his cheek. You pull away and saw him grinning which made you blush.

"I--" - you were about to apologize when he pull you closer to him and he kissed your lips for a long time.

"If you wanted a kiss so bad (First name) just tell me, and I'll gladly give it to you." - he said smirking.

"Anyway, Sa-chan asked me to convince you to attend practice again. Will you stop lazy-ing around and go back to the gym? It's so tiring to go up here." - you said scowling him.

"I'll try, but today's been a good day I'll practice." - he said smirking and you blushed.

"Don't try, just go to the freakin practice!" - you said.

"I will if you'll always kiss me before I start." - he said grinning from ear to ear.

"Fine." - you said sighing in defeat just so he'll practice everyday.

"And when we win we'll have to--" - you cut him off this time as you blush furiously.

"WE'LL TALK ABOUT THAT ONCE YOU WIN! NOW GO TO THE GYM AND FREAKIN PRACTICE PROPERLY AND STOP LAZY-ING AROUND!" - you said still blushing while he just smirks.

"--have you know." - he said raising his brows up and down as he race towards the ladder going down but before he could you quickly took your shoe and throw it at him which hit a headshot.

"DAMN YOU!" - you yelled.

Murasakibara

Your phone vibrated, you checked and saw that Tatsuya messaged you.

(First name), you have to go at the infirmary immediately. It's Atsushi. Hurry!

"Hey! (Friend's name) I need to go to the infirmary, I think something wrong happened to Atsushi, cover up for me today please. I'll make it up to you next week." - you said because it's your duty to clean for today but unfortunately an emergency came up.

You didn't wait for her to answer and you quickly ran towards the infirmary.

You went inside and asked for Murasakibara. "What happened?"

"He ate too much before practicing now he have a bad stomach." - the nurse said which made you sigh in relief and you went to his room.

You saw Murasakibara sleeping, with his hurt expression. 'His stomach must have hurt so much.' You though because even though he's asleep his hand is still on his stomach.

You caress his hair and kissed his cheek gently.

"(First name)-chin?" - he said softly as he stares at you and his expression changed into relief.

"I uhh--" - you were about to apologize when he pulled you closer to him and kissed your lips.

"Thanks for coming here. I'm so happy. I feel cured already." - he said as he smiles cutely. (A/N: OKAY TOO CUTE. ARE U WITH ME FAM)

"I told you don't eat too much before practicing. Now look at you." - you said scolding him but you're too worried to that it didn't show as a scolding.

"I'm sorry (First name)-chin. I was hungry and I really wanted to try the new flavor, it's been released yesterday." - he said a bit sadly which made you feel guilty for trying to scold him.

"I know, but still your health is important okay?" - you said as he nodded. "Have some rest, and go to sleep. I'll stay here with you." - you added as he smiled and went back to sleep with his hand intertwined with yours.

Akashi

You found your boyfriend Akashi lying down on a couch inside his office.

You put the tea on his desk and you went for him to wake him up. He looks really tired so waking him up is a bad idea. So you stared at him.

'You look to innocent, gentle and pure when you sleep. But when you wake up it's a different level.' You thought as you caress his hair and planting a kiss on his cheek. You decided to not to disturb him and just go outside.

You pulled away and saw him awake, "Stealing a kiss now, are we (First name)?" - he said smirking.

"I--" - you were cut off when he suddenly pull you closer to him and he kissed you hungrily.

"If you wanted a kiss you could have asked me (First name), no need to sneak up. I can always give you anything you want." - he said giving you a knowing grin because when he meant anything, it's literally anything. Just say the word and it's done.

"Oh please." - you said sarcastically rolling your eyes at him. He opened his mouth to speak but he closed it again and he pulled you closer to him kissing you once more.

"You and your smart mouth. I love that. You know what else I love about your mouth?" - he said smirking and you gulped nervously.

"What?" - you asked looking at him with his amused look.

He leans closer to your ear and you can feel his hot breath and lips, "The things I can do with your mouth." - he said then licked your ear which send a shivers down your spine.

He moved away and looked at you he's still in his amused expression enjoying himself with your reaction.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

HEY.

I'M SORRY.

IT'S BEEN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG. FELT LIKE A HUNDRED YEARS I KNOW.

Your author is so lazy.

Please forgive me and my irresponsible self.

I hope you guys still read this book (or any of my other books) even though I update soooo long. T-T

don't hate me pls. bc i love u

i really hope you like my update for today. 

P.S

Thank u so much for a 245k reads and an 8K votes!! HOLY SHET YO I CANNOT---

I AM SO VERY MUCH THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVES, READS, VOTES AND COMMENT IN THIS BOOK.

I DO READ YOUR COMMENTS ACTUALLY. (I'M SORRY IF I DON'T GET TO REPLY ON SOME, BECAUSE I MUST'VE MISSED IT ON MY NOTIFS BC SOME WERE SOO LAST YEAR OR FEW YEARS AGO AND I GET TO REPLY LIKE THIS YEAR PLS FORGIVE ME)

KEEP ON COMMENTING GUYS, I REALLY LOVE IT.    IT GIVES A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE. I FEEL SOFT. BC I CAN FEEL U GUYS LIKING MY WORKS. HIHI

p.p.s

Actually, I've been thinking of discontinuing all my books but I still get notifs that some are still voting, commenting and adding my books in their reading lists that I feel grateful it makes me want to continue them even if it takes so long for me to update a new chapter. so thank u and i love u all

This book is still ongoing but the author is so lazy that she doesn't frequently update, and for that I am very sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.1K 10
| Warning: These chapters involve mature scenes and scenes that may be triggering. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. | | Disclaimer Part 1: I DO NOT OWN...
51.9K 781 18
Hey! I started this about a year ago, so I apologize for the writing in the beginning... ANYWAYS, this scenario book includes the Generation of Mirac...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
370K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...