Her Return (Lucy FanFic Crack...

De skribcole

Note: Not a kick ass lucy team story x) "Your highness you have completed your ten years of training, you can... Mais

Her Return (Lucy FanFic Crack Pairings)
Welcome Home
Like Old Times
Bonding Time??
The CHASE
Stage 1
The Girl That Stole My Heart
Filler
Rival
Just Great
Calculations
Realization
The Results
Punishment Time
Beach
Surfs Up!
Encounter
I Never
Together
Hey

Partner

5.9K 201 41
De skribcole

Lucy's Pov

As I catched the egg it cracked open then came out an excheed.

Not just any excheed. A royal excheed it can be notice as for her fur it was shining from silver to gold.

She has a letter with her.

As she now look at me clearly she handed me the letter and nod, I did the same by nodding back.

As I opened the letter it said.

Dear, Lucy

Lucy How's your first day at magnolia?

I hope it was the thing I thought it would be.

Lucy this here is Solar .

She is a royal excheed as you can see. She is majestic she isn't an ordinary excheed and I think you've already sensed that. She is like a child version of you no need to worry.

             With Love,

              Grandeneey&Family

As I finished reading the letter I grin and use telepatism.

"Welcome Solar." She looked at me and smirked her silver eyes crashed at me just by her reaction I know that we'll get along.

I just noticed the guild looking at us with confused expressions.

I sighed.

"Guys this is my partner Solar." They just look at me for a moment and Welcomed Solar especially the other excheeds. The others proceeded to continue what they're doing.

As I went to the guild‘s bar,  I ordered something I unusually order..

A whole bottle of sake I was in deep  thought...

Mira went out of the kitchen with my drink I thanked her. She just look at me, a bit concerned.

I look at my hip Where my guild mark is it was silver with a mix blond color like Solar's fur.

Which is a complete coincidence.

Erza's POV

As I saw the egg crashing to Lucy I was about to requip but she catched it effortlessly.

Lucy sure has grown..

Then she ordered S-sake?!

LUCY'S POV

As I notice their stares Immediately told them that me and Solar are going home.

I teleport my way back to my apartment Me and solar chatted for awhile.

By her movements. I can really tell that we are meant for eachother.

She too has unextraordinary magic.

She can change to a Human, Wolf, Phoenix, Demon & manymore kind of transformation she indeed will come and handy.

Its getting late.

Me and Solar are getting ready for bed when I felt a chill I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

In a distance....

No ONES POV

"We will reunite again .... "

Said a manly voice as he dissapeared to dust leaving no scent behind.

>>>>>To be Continued

Ja ne

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.6K 591 25
(Quick note, everybody is at least a few years younger than in the original, like, 14/15.) During a mission in Crocus, Team Natsu were preparing for...
64.2K 2.2K 13
Haillo minna-chaan~! This is a Fanfiction about 100 Days in the Anime World made by SheIsAHellishAngel !!! Since I love the anime Fairy Tail...
5.9K 237 47
Lucy Heartfilia had the time of her life when she was little. But her mother dies. Lucy's home becomes dark and lonely, as if the light which shone b...
103K 3.4K 22
Once every 10 years a set of games play out for young wizards to appease the Celestail Gods. The games used to be a place for fun and joy until the r...