New Beginnings (JensenXReader)

By spntrueforever

Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural"... More

Meeting Them
Auditions
Well
Explaining Everything
Dinner Party
Talking And Dinner
First Day
Wow....
The Plan For Drinks
Drinks, Drinks, And More Drinks
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 1)
A/N
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 2)
Getting Ready
It Was An Accident
Ouch
Recovery
A/N: Updating Chapters Note
Please, Come Up
Remembering
Wow, It's been awhile
Can We Be A Family Again?
Waiting For The Surprise
I Love You All, So Much
Making Every Moment Count
You thought You Saw Him
A/N
The Goodbyes Are Hard
Birthday Celebration At Convention
Making Your Debut
Your First Meet And Greet
Oh God
Fine, I'll Tell You Everything
Meeting Jensen's Parents
Weeks Went By
You Have The Best Protection
I'm Going To Be Fine, I Promise
I Need To Catch My Breath
Please, Tell Me I'm Dreaming
I'm Here For You, Always and Forever
Until We Meet Again
Getting Through The Time
Yes, Times A Million
You Thought You Were Stronger
How?
A/N- The FanFictions Awards
Dress Day
A Day With Double Good News
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Ceremony) Chapter 50
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Reception and Honeymoon)
Back To The Grind With A Surprise
The Reveal
Announcing It To Everyone
Preparing For The Temporary
Your 'Get Away' Episode
Horrible Hormones
Precautions To Watch For
Confrontations
Finding Out That You Were Right
Needing A Little Space
Finally Getting That Talk
Getting Closer
Choosing Names And Contractions
New Parents
A/N - Thank You!
Party For The Newest Ackles Memeber
Live Stream
Jumping Through The Best Parts
Are We Really?
You Never Imagined This Would Happen
Paralyzed By The Pain
The Recovery Road Has A Few Bumps
Just Let Me Go Home
Days Turn Into Weeks Turn Into Months
Unimaginable Pain
No Strength Left
Facing The End
Not Yet
Be Gentle
The Fog Will Clear Up
Double Trouble
Getting Back Into Being Pregnant
Preparing For The Duo
Where'd She Go?
And Again
The First Call
What Will It Take?
You Weren't Supposed To See This
A Location
A Supposed Trade
The Final Showdown
The Bullet
Making The Little Moments Count
Thank You
Movie Night with Nightmares (Extra Chapter)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part One)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Two)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Three)

We Need Your Help

3.5K 112 73
By spntrueforever

"(Y/N)! GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM NOW! PLEASE!" Your sister yelled through your locked door.

For the past week and a half you haven't left your room. You didn't talk to anyone. You ate very, very little. Only slept for two or three hours a night. The bags under your eyes have grown and you had lost weight. Your family was trying to snap you out of this. You were torturing yourself over your father's death. Blaming yourself for never seeing him. You just wanted to deal with this, alone.

"(Y/n), baby girl, unlock this door. This has gone on long enough. I want me sweet baby back. You need food, sleep, a hug. Please, let us in." Jensen this time try to reel you out. But today for some reason, everyone was coming at you. "Hey, come on, let us help you, (Y/n). I understand if you are depressed and not wanting to talk, but please, just let us in." This time it was Jared. "Come on, lets get some good food in your stomach and just relax and talk downstairs. You're Mom made some really good dinner downstairs." Gen added in her commentary.

You huffed a loud sigh knowing that everyone was outside your door right now. "How would Dad think out you if you were mourning him like this?" Katharine spoke through the door and that comment right there pushed you over the edge. You grabbed you bag and stomped to the door. Giving the death glare to Katharine, you pushed through everyone and rushed past them.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Matt yelled after you but you ran fast. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, you moved towards the front hallway, passing the kitchen. Looking up quickly, you saw your mom with her head in her hands. She lifted up for a second to watch you walk by. "(Y/n)?" She asked but you already passed her.

You slipped on your shoes quickly and grabbed a pair of keys of the rack. "Don't run (Y/n)! Stay, talk. Come on!" Jensen called out for you but you ran out the front door with no time to spare. Clicking the unlock button on the keys, the lights fashed at you and you jumped into the driver seat. Buckling your seat belt, you shifted your gear to reverse and slammed the gas. Backing far enough, you turned your body forward, shifted into drive, and looked out your side window. Jared, Gen, Katharine, Matt, your Mom, and Jensen all stood out watching you, calling your name. You shook your head and drove off.

You didn't just drive off, you almost flew. Not caring about the 50 speed limit at all. Only 75 was on your brain, or mainly getting away from everyone. They want to help but you don't want it. You had to figure yourself out on your own. Slamming your fists on your wheel a millions times, you dulled your speed limit and drive around aimlessly. You got onto the highway for a bit until you pulled off needing a drink and a breather. Your arms were shaking as you'd been driving for the past two hours straight. Looking at the clock, it now read 12:20 am. There was also this Jackass that was following you for a long time, but as they exited the highway with you, they turned left and you turned right.

Pulling into a simple Gas-n-sip, you parked your car and got out, leaning against the side door before entering the small convenience store. It was silent except for the two males behind the counter. The door rang behind you, catching both males' attention. You gave a small smile and moved your way to the back of the store. You grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels, a package of beef jerky, and a small package of your favorite candy. Moving to the front. you placed everything on the counter.

"Is that all ma'am?" One of the men asked you. You weren't paying attention for a bit until the second man waved in front of you. "Uh, what? Oh...um, yeah. T-This is it. Thanks." They smiled and the second man wouldn't stop looking at you. You paid for your food and drink and beagn to move out the door when the man tapped your shoulder. "I-I know you. Your (Y/n) (Y/l/n)! You're on Supernatural and dating Jensen Ackles." You let out a frustrated sigh. "Yep that's me," You smiled. "Can't really take any pictures right now, but I can sign anything you'd like."

"C-Could you sign my hat, Miss (Y/n)?" He asked. "Of course." You set your items down and signed the man's hat and well as the other gentlemen's behind the counter. They bid you a goodnight, or well morning, as you walked back to your car. Jumping into the driver seat, you crack open your jack and took a big needed swing. Putting your car in drive, you pulled away from the Gas-n-Sip and trudged onward. After driving another hour, you pulled up to what looked like a park and a big open lake. It was still dark out so you could hardly see what was in front of you. Grabbing your drink, and your jerky, you got out of your car and headed for a bench you saw that was along the lake.

Sitting down you took another drink and pulled your phone out from the inside of your jacket. Seemingly, everyone had called you over a dozen times and texted you more than two dozen times. Letting out a frustrated sigh, you turned the vibrations to silent, and slid your phone back in your pocket and ripped open your packet of jerky. Taking out a big piece, you looked up to the bright stars that were soon going to fade from the morning sun. As your head was tilted upward, a cloth came in contact with your mouth and nose. You struggled for a bit to get out of the person's grasp but soon darkness consumed you and you fell limp.

*******************

Jared, Gen, Katharine, Matt, Karen, and Jensen watched (Y/n) drive off. "Dammit!" Jensen punched the air in a huff and stormed back inside. Everyone watched the road for a bit before seeing if Jensen was alright. As the group re-entered the (Y/l/n) household, Jensen was putting on his jacket and grabbing his keys. "Jay, where are you going?" Jared asked Jensen stopping him in his tracks.

"I'm going to find my girl. She needs help. I'm going to go help her." Jensen pushed Jared back and moved to the door until Matt grabbed Jensen's elbow. "Don't go out. (Y/n) will be back. Give her an hour or so. It's only 10:20, she'll be back. She won't go too far." Matt released Jensen's elbow and moved past a frustrated Jensen. Jensen rubbed his hand down his face before taking off his jacket and moving into the kitchen. Karen gave Jared and Gen a to-go container of dinner so they could head home and grab the kid's from Jared's parents.

Jensen sat in the back yard with a beer in one hand, and his phone in the other. Jensen had texted, called, and left voicemails for (Y/n). He hoped that you would be okay but he really wasn't sure. Matt and Katharine sat in the living room together also messaging their sister and trying to find her. Karen cleaned up from dinner and headed to her room to call her daughter. Karen slipped into (Y/n)'s room and began to clean to keep her mind off the worst.

As times passed, 2:20 came up quickly and Jensen was in a panic. He hadn't heard from (Y/n) at all. Last time she spent the day away, (Y/n) told them where she was going and to leave her alone. This time she just drove off, telling no one where she was going. "Okay, I can't handle not knowing where she could be. I'll calling Ryan and making him come down here with Cliff." Jensen stated walking into the living room announcing his plan to Katharine and Matt.

"Hey Ryan, I need a favor from ya. You busy?" "..." "Perfect. I don't mean to bother you. I know I told you that if I was with (Y/n) you were off duty. And that's the case, but (Y/n) hasn't been home in a few hours and I'm getting worried." "..." "Can you and Cliff come down? I'll pay for your tickets and make it a fast fly." "..." "Thanks Ryan. I'm getting worried and could use your help." "..." "Okay, I'm going to get the tickets now and I'll send to you." With that, Jensen hung up with Ryan and scooted over to the office and paid for two tickets for Vancouver to Austin. Jensen sent the tickets to Ryan.

"Okay, Ryan and Cliff are headed to the air port now. I'm going out to look for (Y/n). I'll be back." Jensen grabbed his keys and his jacket. "Bringing Ryan and Cliff into this? I really think that (Y/n) just took off and will be back soon." Matt said moving Katharine from his lap as she had fallen asleep about an hour ago. "I know man, but my gut is telling something's up. I don't know. For some reason, and I hate to think this low, but David is popping up in my head," Matt looked at Jensen with wide eyes. "I don't know. I mean could he have really followed us down here? I know Ryan and Cliff will help. I'll call if I find her." Matt and Jensen shared a bro hug and Jensen went to his car.

In the four hours it took for Ryan and Cliff to get to Austin, it was now 7 am and Jensen had searched all over for (Y/n). He first went to his house that was an hour away. Went to Jared's and explained about Ryan and Cliff and his suspicion about David. Jared and Gen said they would keep calling (Y/n) and watching out for her if she pops up at there house or Jensen's. Jensen made it back to the (Y/l/n) household and picked up Matt so her could show Jensen all the spot's around town that (Y/n) would've went too.

Hitting every bar, park, library, lake, and Gas-n-sip, Jensen and Matt couldn't find (Y/n). They were scared, worried, and just wanted (y/n) home. As Jensen pulled back into (Y/n)'s childhood house, he noticed Cliff and Ryan talking to Katharine at the front door. Greeting them, Jensen, Matt, and Katharine pulled the body guards into the house to figure out where to go next.

***************

You moved your head side to side as you began to wake. You were tired and you felt a little sick to your stomach. As your vison became clear, fear filled your eyes. You found yourself tied by your wrists and ankles to a bed. You frantically moved your head around the room for anything that could help you.

Finding nothing, you began to tug at the restraints until you heard footsteps get closer to you in the dark room. "Don't," You let out a cough. "Don't touch me." You spoke. "Oh, I plan on it." The voice that used to haunt your nightmares spoke from the darkness. A light was turned on and you saw  him. Two feet in front of you, same smug smile, same hair, and the same sketchy feelings still arose on your body as he spoke.

"David! Let me go! We are over! Let. Me. Go." You yelled and David immediately coved your mouth with a bandana and tied it behind your head. "As much as I love to hear you talk sweet cheeks, I rather you not wake the neighbors up. Happy to see you awake, you've been asleep for a few hours. I was getting worried that I would have to have all the fun with out you." David moved to the side of the bed and flipped out a knife in his hand and trialed the blade down the side of your face.

You began to squirm at the touch of the cold blade across your face. Memories of the year you spent being tortured began to flood your mind. But, you found out at that moment, with a blade that close to your skin, moving was not the best thing to do. The blade nicked your cheek and it stung for a few moments and soon the blood flowed down your face. "Dammit! Can't keep you from getting a little bloody, can we?" David moved from the bed and went into what looked like a bathroom.

For the moments that he was gone, you looked all over again. You tried to find a way to get out of this grasp but youdidn't know what to do. You never told anyone where you went. No one was ever going to find you. You began to cry even more at the thought of being with David forever. He came back with a cloth and moved towards you face. You moved from his hands and David let out a frustrated sigh. "God damn, (Y/n). Don't be a bitch. Let me clean your face," David moved the wet rag closer to your face but you moved your head again. This got him angry.

David slapped your face, right where the blade got you, and then grabbed under your chin so you couldn't move your head. "You listen here sweet cheeks cause I'm only gonna say this once, I'm the boss here, okay? I say what happens and I'm control. You listen, we'll have a good life together. You disobey, you get hurt," David dropped the rag on the bed stand and brought his finger to your temple and began to drill down on your head. "Get it in this pretty head of yours that you will never see your precious Jensen again. Or your family. We are together now, and before we loose anymore time we already have, we are going to start making our family today!" David ripped off the gag and crashed his lips against your and you wanted to throw up. His tongue moved across your lips and wanted to enter your mouth, but you did not want his nasty tongue in your mouth. David slapped you again, "Open your damn mouth and kiss me like a real women." You hesitantly opened your mouth and David began to make out with you more.

"I'll be back sweet heart gotta go get somethings for us. But here, let me help you out of those clothes for now." The tears streamed down your face as David moved off your faced and to the bottom of your shirt. Since taking it off your head wasn't an option, David grabbed the knife and cut your shirt off your body along with your Jeans. Now you lay only in your undergarments in front of man who crushed your self image. "So beautiful." David kissed up your stomach to your mouth. "I'll be back baby. Get ready for some of the best sex of your life. Can't wait to have a little us running around. I love you." David snuck away and grabbed his wallet off his dresser and you heard the door shut behind him.

You cried. And cried. You couldn't help yourself. You got yourself into this. If only you had opened up to your loved ones, you wouldn't have ran off and gotten caught by David. God David! Why didn't he let you go? You told him countless times that you hated him and how he was a big bag of dicks, but he never heard cause he just came back loving you more and growing his obsession with you.

David didn't come back for a few hours. The small clock was in the corner of your view on the right stand to the right. It read 1:00 pm. You had been missing since 10:00 pm yesterday. Your family was probably so worried about you. "Honey, I'm home." David rang as he entered the apartment. He stepping into the room and leaned against the door way, "Miss me?"

********************

Cliff, Ryan, Jensen, Matt, Katharine, and Karen had been working aimlessly at trying to find where (Y/n) was. They had no leads. No one had seen her, nor had they heard anything yet. Jensen was pacing around the whole kitchen, not wanting to sit, so if they found something, he could run out in a moments notice. It was now 11 am and nothing. Zip, Zilch, Nada. Until a phone rang, Jensen's. Everyone stared at the phone on the table. Jensen looked at the group surrounding the table and grabbed his phone, not reading the caller ID. "Hello?" "..." "Oh, hey Jared." "..." "No, nothing yet. You?" "..." "Okay, thanks Man." Jensen slammed his phone on the table.

"Easy Jay. We'll find her. I promise." Katharine rubbed small circles on Jensen's back to soothe him. "Oh my god. Why didn't I think of this before?" Ryan said catching everyone's attention. "W-what? Think of what?" Jensen asked. "Is there a laptop I could use or something?" Ryan asked, digging in his jacket pulling out a cord and grabbing his phone of the table. "Yeah, In my Dad's office." Katharine said and Ryan ran down the hall. We all followed him to see what he found.

"Ryan, what did you find?" Matt asked and Jensen and he hung over his shoulders to watch Ryan work. "Phone GPS. Tracking (Y/n)'s Phone. She had GPS on right?" Ryan asked and Jensen hugged him. "I didn't think of that Ryan. And yes, her and I set it up together after the David incident at Dallas Con." Jensen said and everyone stared at the computer screen. "Looks like I found her phone in an apartment complex just outside of San Antonio." Ryan said and Jensen moved out of the office, grabbing his jacket and keys. Everyone followed Jensen. "Okay, Katharine stay here with Mom. We will call when we find (Y/n)." Matt said kissing the top of Katharine's head. "Okay, go find our Baby Sister." Jensen and Ryan traveled together, and Cliff and Matt in another car. Jensen and Ryan led the way, flying down the road, not caring about anything but finding (Y/n).

*******************

"Miss me?" David said coming into the room again. You rolled your eyes at his comment and he set the bags in his hands down. "Oh, I'm sure you did," David began to unbutton his shirt and he tossed it aside, leaving him in his jeans and bare chest. "Gosh, your body has gotten so much more beautiful. Finally went on the diet I recommended when we were together I see." David said as he crawled on top of you and began leaving marks all down your neck and moving to your breasts. "I missed you so much, stay still." You squirmed under David's grimy touch. He grabbed his knife, and you closed your eyes and you thought he was going to stab you. Flinching when David grabbed your bra straps, you opened your eyes and began to cry out in a muffled tone to David to not do this. "Oh shut your mouth you bitch, you'll enjoy this." David closed the knife after he had cut your bra, leaving your bare chest in front of him.

"Yum." Was all he said before he began to suck on your breasts. Quiet, salty tears of defeat fell down your cheeks and David was getting his way with you. Still squirming under his touch, David stood up and began to unbuckle his Jeans. "Now, the real pleasure begins." Before David's jeans hit the floor, he was interrupted by the door being pounded in.

********************

After Driving the two hours straight from Austin to San Antonio, Jensen, Ryan, Matt, and Cliff, finally arrived at the apartment complex that (Y/n)'s phone was tracked too. "This it?" Matt asked. "That's what it said. 357 Cherry lane. Room 408. Level 7." Ryan responded. "Let's head in and get my baby girl." Jensen said begin to march into the building. "Woah, Jay. Wait a bit. I'm going to call someone at the San Antonio police department and have them come with us, just incase, okay?" Jensen nodded to Ryan and waited for Ryan's buddy to get here.

"Guys, this is Sheriff John Moore. Good buddy of mine." Ryan said as he brought John up to Jensen, Cliff, and Matt. "Nice to meet you, are you ready to go?" Jensen said pretty snippy but every nodded and made there way to Room 408. Once the group got to the room, Jensen didn't hesitate to launch at the door.

As the door flung open, you tired screaming through the bandana in your mouth but you hardly made a sound. As David grabbed a bat he had in his closet, he headed out of the room and you heard crashes and loud thumbs before hearing foot steps coming towards the bedroom door. Scared it was David, you turned your head to the side and closed your eyes. "(Y/n)..." You heard Jensen call your name. You turned your head to face the door to see Jensen and your bother making their way to you. You began to cry tears of relief. Jensen ripped the bandana out of your mouth and took his jacket off to cover your naked chest.

"Jensen, I am so sorry for leaving you." You wrapped your arms around Jensen just as the last tie was broken by Matt. "I love you baby girl. It's okay. You're safe now. Did he-" "No," You answered. "You got here just in time." You kept Jensen's jacket on your cold body and Jensen carried you bridal style out of the bedroom. You saw David in handcuffs, sitting in front of Cliff, Ryan, and a cop. David had a black eye and you snickerd at his sight. "Ryan...." You said giving him a small smile. "Hey (Y/n)." Ryan said coming over to you. "I knew you were the best man to be my body guard." You smiled and closed your eyes as you snuggled into Jensen's chest. "(Y/n), too bad our fun had to be cut short. I'll see you again sweet cheeks." You shiverd at David's voice and Jensen stopped in his tracks. "No, you will never bother (Y/n) or I or anyone ever again. Your ass is going to be locked for a long time."

Walking again, you looked up at Jensen and began to cry again. Jensen looked down and noticed your state. "Baby girl, are you okay?" "I love you so much. I never want to let you go, ever." You snuggled closer as Jensen stepped into the elevator with you still in his arms. "You'll have me forever baby girl. I love you too." Jensen kissed your head as you made you way downstairs and back home.

**********************

Long Chapter!

Hope you liked it though!

Thanks guys!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 222 11
Hey! Here's the reader (you) going through life : After a crappy job, you're finally accepted as a makeup artist on the set of Supernatural and your...
21.1K 766 31
"How does a stranger walk into my life and change what I thought it meant to be alive. It's crazy how you went from being just some girl..." --- Scar...
135K 2.8K 54
I finally got the job that I have been dreaming of since I was a child. But I couldn't admit it to my parents because they don't like actors. I was g...
64K 1.3K 35
Thanks FOR FREAKING 40K READS 💗🥺 AU: You're a famous actress, that gets a part as the love interest of Dean Winchester in Supernatural. But when yo...