My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 43

2.9K 69 9
By YoonMin1702

Sadness filled her more and more everyday. She tries to hide it behind her fake smile but she sometimes can't help but to show it....

"Min Hye, if you need any help, just raise up your hand and tell me." The teacher interrupted her teaching when she spotted Min Hye.

"Huh? Oh.... it's alright. I can manage myself." Min Hye smiled faintly and looked back to her text book.

"Min Hye...." Yoongi called out to her but she ignored him.

"Min Hye...." Yoongi tried again but failed to gain her attention.

"Min Hye." Yoongi grabbed her wrist making her face him.

"What do you want." She looked at him with no expression.

"You know you can't keep on forcing yourself to continue studying for hours without resting, right?" Yoongi was concern about her well being. She would lock herself in her room everyday and study non stop. It was either that or she would be crying in her bed for the whole day and wake up as if nothing had happened and everything was fine even though her puffy eyes clearly shows that she wasn't.

"You don't have any rights to tell me what I can and cannot do." She pulled her hand back and continued listening to the teacher.

"You've changed so much..." Yoongi said under his breathe.

*Ring Ring*

It was lunch time and everyone rushed out except for Min Hye and Yoongi. Yoongi was just staring at Min Hye.

"Quit staring. I don't like people looking at me." She got up from her chair and walked away. Yoongi still didn't know why she was acting like this. He knows that it was tuff for her but he didn't understand why she was being so sensitive.

"Min Hye ah," Pil Suk and Sunsin linked their arms with Min Hye's. She was still expressionless.

"Come on, don't be all sad now. Let's try to cheer up." They said to make things better but it counterstrike them. Min Hye stopped in her footsteps making both her best friends stop to.

"Cheer up?" Min Hye scoffed.

"My brother died in front of me and it was all my fault and you ask me to cheer up?" She looked at them with dull eyes. Both Sunsin and Pil Suk was filled with guilt now.

"That's not what we-" Sunsin got cut off.

"You guys want me to cheer up because you don't want me to be sad. I'm grateful for that. But can you at least consider my feelings? Look at you two, happily walking around and talking casually, not feeling a thing for my dead brother. All you know how to do is put away the bad things and be happy all the time. You know, sometimes we just need to remember the bad things that happened so it can be a life lesson. More over, it was my brother who passed away. Your best friend's brother who died in front of her and she knows she's the reason why her brother died so can't you at least feel the pain she's feeling?!" Min Hye sighed, not wanting to talk anymore. She walked away without Sunsin and Pil Suk and head to the canteen.

"Min Hye ah!" JungKook called out to Min Hye at their table. But like usual, she would go to another table where no one was at and eat alone. If someone where to sit on that table, she would just throw her food and walk away. She was hungry but didn't have an appetite to eat. But since Jin asked her to take her of herself, she would force herself to eat and sometimes she would puke it out.

"Hi, is this seat empty?" Someone put his tray down beside her.

"Yes, but once you sit down, this seat will be empty." Min Hye stood up ready to leave. The man grabbed her hand and pushed her back down to her chair.

"You're not going anywhere, Min Hye." She looked to her side and saw Joon munching down on his food.

"Why would you care. It's not like you were even there to visit." She rolled her eyes.

"Hm? Oh, then since I don't know the pain you're feeling, why not you share them with me, so you won't have to go through that much pain while I would feel some pain." He said swallowing his food.

"I can't. I won't put anyone in a difficult situation." She stood back up.

"You doing this is already putting everyone in a difficult situation." Joon got up too.

"I'm doing this for their own good. I cannot have anyone who cares about me or I might start to care about them. And that never ends in a good way." She walked away and threw her quarter eaten food into the trash. The other members just stared at them the whole time.

"Yah, don't you think Min Hye is acting weirder than normal?" Hoseok asked.

"About time you realised it." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I want the old Min Hye back. This Min Hye is scary." Pil Suk shivered.

"Don't worry, she'll come back. She has too." JungKook put his arms over Pil Suk's shoulder. They both giggled in embarrassment while Sunsin sulked in the corner. Little did she know, Hoseok was staring at her the whole time.

"What's wrong with her..." Hoseok said referring to Sunsin.

"I think it's her time of the month, hyung." Jimin answered him thinking he was referring to Min Hye.

"O-oh. I guess hormones changes and feeling bad at the same time will make you go crazy. Haha..." Hoseok looked back at his food and continued eating.

•••

School ended students headed home. Just like everyday, Min Hye head straight to her room, locked her door and showered, got out to do her homework.

"Min Hye ah," someone knocked on the door. Min Hye increased the volume of her music and continued doing her homework. The knocks on the door stopped and there was no more sound. Complete silence filled the air when she paused her music playlist.

"Jin Oppa..." Min Hye turned to her left where a framed photo of Jin and her was in. There were still so little when they took this.

"We've never taken a selfie together before...." She let her tears stream down freely.

"I've been doing what you've told me to do. I've eaten well, I'm healthy, I don't pick fights with the members, so why aren't you back yet? Why are you still gone?" She lay down on her bed and cried herself to sleep.

Few days passed... {Saturday}

"Min Hye." Min Hye heard a voice call out to her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Jin.

"No way....." her eyes widened. She got up and hugged him tightly, tears of joy streaming down her face.

"Um..... excuse me?" He called out again.

"Wait... why does your voice sound different?" Min Hye pulled apart. She let go of him quickly and sat back down on the bed.

"Oh, it's you." She said with a disappointed voice. She looked to the side and sighed.

"What're you doing in here?" She asked serious.

"I have a spare key to every room. And I came in because I don't know why you're in this room."

"Huh? What do you mean? I stay in this room." She looked at him confidently.

"Excuse me but can you stand up for a while?" Namjoon asked her to do so, so she did.

"Yah!! What're you doing?!" Namjoon placed her on his shoulder and walked out. He placed her down on the sofa in the living room and everyone was staring at her.

"Hhh..." Min Hye sighed, knowing she has to go through a long lecture.

"Hi." They all waved.

"Huh? H-hi?" She put up her hand awkwardly.

"May we know who you are?" Yoongi asked.

"What?" She looked around confused. Everyone else had a confused look on them.

"It's me, Min Hye." She said.

"I'm sorry, who?" Taehyung scratched the back of his head.

[A/N] Yellow~ sorry for the short update. You really have to read Outcast!! It's a BTS AU. It's really good. You can find it on Twitter or Instagram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...
1.1K 39 31
"If risking is the only way to get closer to you then he might as well will risk his life for you and If you're the biggest sin on the earth, then he...
5K 233 17
"Time's up, boys" The life isn't fair. Unexpected things happen when you least expect. Jennie, a simple girl and her friends were taken by seven dang...
2.4K 147 33
Y/N is a simple girl maybe with many secrets, She transferred to South Korea for some personal reasons, she got admitted into Hybe high school, there...