You're Still Mine || COMPLETED

By jungkook_bts_maknae

Highest Ranking: #1 WTF!!!OMG!!!Thank you so much πŸ’•!!! "I've had enough!! I want a divorce!!" you furiously... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 : THE END

Chapter 11

293K 8.3K 6.3K
By jungkook_bts_maknae

Morning, you're having body pain, you went overboard last night, but you did your best to get up. Grabbed the closest thing that you can wear, and headed straight to the bathroom.

Looking yourself in the mirror, your neck was full of hickies, "argh.. Jeon Jungkook.." From the looks of it, it won't be gone for at least 2 weeks, you'll have to wear turtle neck tops for quite a while. You sighed but clearly with a happy expression on your face.

Jungkook wore his robe and walked close, hugging you from your back, having a muscle pain, and looking sleepy. His head heavily placed on your shoulders.

You smiled, "yah! Don't fall asleep there!"
"Mmm~" he whined like a kid.

Pretending that you don't like it, but actually overwhelmed inside. You never saw Jungkook like this. It's all new side of him, and you love him but it was like falling for him over again. So cute.

"Jungkook~" You escaped from his hug but he caught you again. This time hugging you from the front.

"Let go~" you gently push, blushing.
"Kiss me first." He commanded and closed his eyes.

You were all shy and tipped your toes and gave him a peck. "What? That is not a kiss. That is just bbobbo."

You tipped your toe again and place a sweet little kiss. Jungkook held the back of your neck and kissed you hard, he carried you up and sat you on the counter. You placed your arms around his shoulders and kiss him back. He inserted his tongue and pulled you closer as it gets deeper, wetter, and steamier, soon, you were breathless.

He was breathing heavily too, "This is how you kiss." He said in between his breaths and smirked.

You brushed his hair, his eyes were dazzling, looking at you. He was leaning closer again and you glared. "Look at this!" Pointing the hickies on your neck. "You could have placed it on a lower area."

"No, I intended, so you wouldn't wear those revealing dresses and tops." Jungkook smiled proudly.

"But you are not so bad yourself. Did you see the masterpiece? Look what you did to my back." Jungkook turned around facing his back to you and chuckled.

There were scratches all over. You laughed.
"If only you were not doing so hard..." You shyly said, and gently hit him.

"You seem to have enjoyed it." He whispered into your ears with sexy airy voice.

You blushed up, "I'm need to go." Gently pushing him away before you end up on bed again.

"Where?" Jungkook drew his brows, questioning.

"To work, I have a photoshoot check later." You answered, looking at the closet for something to wear, since you can't wear the gown.

"With who?" Jungkook interrogated.

"Umm.. I don't know, Jeongyeon-ni arranged most of it, but I think Taehyung is in this too. You know, the guy last night." You answered nonchalantly, wearing some clothes from the closet.

Jungkook came close standing right behind you, you can feel the heat of his body. You turned around, and he leveled down glazing into your eyes, he pinned you to the closet doors. "You're not dating him, are you?" Jungkook asked.

You heart fluttered, is he jealous?
"No, ㅎㅎ we're just friends."

"Just friends? He hugged you and all the touching.." Jungkook scoffed.

"He was just being nice, that is just how people do in France." You explained chuckling.

"Well, we are in Seoul, he should be more conservative."

You can't stop laughing seeing Jungkook getting so jealous over something so small.

"You can't go." Jungkook commanded.

"You know I can't do that, my work important to me." you cupped his face and with begging eyes, hoping he'd understand.

Jungkook holds your hand, "the modeling thing? Just quit. You're my wife, you don't need to do that."

Your warm heart turned cold, he still doesn't understand!! *selfish stubborn manipulative dominating control freak* you glared and pushed him away.

"I though you've changed, but you didn't..."
You looked very sad and disappointed.

"Then what? Be your paranoid housewife again?!"
You answered back.

Jungkook was shocked that you answered back.

"You know what? I never regretted leaving. It was hard, and lonely but I didn't regret it. The people I met, the things I've learned, it helped me gain confidence and be more beautiful. I love my job, my new life, and the new me."
Your eyes looked determined.

You wear your heels, making you feel taller and you stood up with confidence, walked up to Jungkook. "I hope you will understand."
You walked towards the way out.

Hands on the doorknob, "I'll be leaving, call me if you have accepted my new life, or else I am never coming back." You left the house.

Jungkook was dumbfounded. You left the house, waving at him with a smile and flirty eyes.

You went out the house, and looked at the bright blue sky, such a wonderful day, for once in your married life, you have won in a quarrel.

You stood up for yourself and proud of what you did.

== Jungkook in his office ==

Sighing,
Namjoon came close, dragging him to somewhere nobody's around.

"Hey! What happened last night?!" Namjoon still so curious about what's going on. He still don't know you were the model Hyerin.

"Hyerin.. is my wife, Hyerin." Jungkook explained.
"WHAT?! You're wife?" Quickly finds a photo of you three years ago, in your wedding. Looking at it, zooming in.

"This? Jeongmal?! (For real?!)" He sounded he still couldn't believe it, but Jungkook never lied. He can only believe him.

Sighed, Jungkook left and headed to his office. He just can't figure it out why you won't come back home, is he wrong.

== Lunch ==

Unusually, Jungkook decided to go and grab a Subway sandwich. He was eating his lunch alone, having deep thoughts about it.

Employees saw him alone,woman employees. Their eyes brightens up as if they saw a rabbit in their hunts. They hurriedly went in the sandwich shop and ordered,

"Jeon sajang (Mr. Jeon/ director), can we have these seats?" A woman, as the representative of the rest, came to ask.

"Sure." Jungkook gentlemanly gave them the seats. and 2 men employees hurriedly came to his side too, occupying the seat beside him. The women were dumbfounded, they wanted to sit beside Jungkook.

"To think that Sajang (Jungkook) eats Subway too." The man on the right chuckled.

"Yeah~ sometimes." Jungkook said.

Conversation got cut easily with his short replies, the employees started talking and chatting.

"Ah! Hyerin." A woman sounded seeing her in the television.

Everyone looked, even Jungkook.
"I love this commercial, it is so different. She's so beautiful." The woman exclaimed.

"I hear she's 30 already." Another woman said.
"Huh? Really? I thought she's 23 or 24." Another gasped.

The ladies suddenly started gossiping about her. Jungkook remained silent and just listened to all the stuff he didn't know.

A woman shared, "I saw it on an interview that she went to France, doing model trainings and learning French while doing her part time job as a waitress. Not a year, she learned to speak fluently and although she debuted late, and a lot less experienced compared to the other models, but all the photographers, producers like her attitude and professionalism. They say she has high EQ."

High EQ? Hyerin?
Jungkook couldn't believe that this person their gossiping about is he same person as your wife.

"She is now the top ranking of most ideal wife." A man said.

Jungkook looked at him. He suddenly got nervous, because Jungkook was usually never gets interested on stuff like this.

"Yeah, I saw it early this morning on the entertainment news too." His friend added.

"She's charming, sexy and mature. And she's so petite, makes me want to protect her too." The man chuckled.

"I bought her photo album, and the shop owner gave me a poster, LUCKY~" the man was overjoyed.

"Where? Get me one." Jungkook suddenly uttered, all people shocked.

The man proudly said, "It's limited edition, I think they're already sold ou..."

Jungkook face frowned, super rare, he looked like a bunny.. all the women employees glared at the man! Look what you did?! eyes.

The man looked innocent, Why did I do? eyes.

"Sa-sajang-nim, I'll give you my copy." The man offered.

"Really?" Jungkook eyes grew wide.
"Thank you!" He was happily smiled, and bro hugged the guy.

All the other employees jaw dropped. They couldn't believe that Jungkook was such a huge fan.

"Give the poster to me tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it." Jungkook excitedly left the table.

Leaving the table an awkward atmosphere,
"I feel robbed, but it feels great, is this right?" He asked. ㅋㅋ

== end chapter ==

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.3K 26
They met for the first time in a foreign country. They were both young and made a cute mistake and then back to being strangers again. But destiny m...
497K 22.2K 53
"Oh, Jeon Jungkook, you're so dead once I'm done with you." "You said something, chipmunk?" Jungkook version of my favourite drama. Impresive ranks:...
2.3M 54.7K 34
"YN~~ my baby~~ I love you Soo damn much " Highest rank: #1 jungkookimagines #1 watty2019 Started: June 2018 Finished: July 2019
4.2M 238K 48
βœ… "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" πŸ–πŸŽ'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...